Asylum RP: Welcome to the Cookoo's nest.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Asylum RP: Welcome to the Cookoo's nest.

Postby Yatta » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:18 am

(( You all post like friggin' animals before I even get home I missed the fight with Shiro. >_< ))

"That wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be." Shinkon returned to his station in the security room, his hands deep into his pockets and a depressed look on his face. Up entering he noticed that Ken wasn't there so he stole the mans seat and pulled out a bottle of water and leaned back to watch the monitors.

Ashura on the other hand, had given up his act of defiance against "himself" and had already completely devoured his plate of food. Only to find that he was still hungry, so he got up to his door and started to twist and turn the knob in order to get out and maybe take some food from another patient. Afterall Dave owed him, it was his fault they couldn't watch anime in the common room.
<Blank Space>

Postby fuzzylogik » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:28 am

Dan had his feet up on the console "hey rookie you find any good snacks in the kitchen?" Dan leaned back "Damn nutjobs can't behave worth a damn, if it where upto me id lock em all away and throw away the key."

Postby Yatta » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:35 am

Shikon swung his hand out for the back of Dan's head, landing a hard blow on his skull. "I've been working here almost as long as you have dummy, besides if you're hungry get your own food."
<Blank Space>

Postby fuzzylogik » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:37 am

Dan muttered about locking shikon up with the rest of em and then picked up his coffee an d took a drink "So what's on the agenda today?"

Postby Mandy » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:19 am

I'm gonna need a weapon soon.
"You are not perfect to me doctor... The only perfection is..." Hotiri stopped talking and started to walk down the hall. She was looking for the cafeteria. "I'm hungry."

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:54 am

"The only perfection is what Hotiri? What do you think perfection is?" Dr. Di was interested in the girl, perfectionists seldom got this bad. She waited for Hitori to awnser her, patient like always.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Mandy » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:09 am

"Perfection... is nothing." Hitori didn't bother to even look beck at the doctor. She just kept walking towards the cafeteria. "I'm hungry."
Can I get a butcher's knife here?

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:24 am

Ludevian's eyes opened slowly. "Whoooo.... I can feel Mr. Lefty T...." He said, his head still slightly numb and barely able to stay in position. He then felt himself stuck, something was holding him down. With the problem of his head, though, he couldn't move enough to see what.
Demon of Elru

Postby Wizard » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:18 pm

Brian began pounding on the door. "Lemme out! Lemme out, lemme out, lemme out, lemme out..."

Postby Mandy » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:31 pm

stop using my color!!! it's confusing sometimes!

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:37 pm

Matt woke up in his room and heard Brian's yells. He noticed a little hole in the wall that connected to Brian's room. Matt walked over to it still in his suit and said, "Hey you, come here!"
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:42 pm

((What did I miss?))
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby yalborap2 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:44 pm

OOC:we all tried to escape, we failed, and now a few of us are still running about, while the rest are recovering from tazers and/or darts.

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:51 pm

(Great! now onto improvising...)

Devi heard the goings on outside. A smart person would opt to stay where it's safe, within the confines of her tidy little cell of doom...versus exiting into probable hell. She continued to draw, maintaining what little sanity she possed...hoping to be left alone.

(someone let her ass out)
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby yalborap2 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:56 pm

ken heard the sound of someone drawing, and chose to open the door. it was obvious he was another inmate, so there was no chance of this woman thinking he worked here. he glanced around, looking at the various drawings. pretty good, in a kind of depraved way.
"ya know, you're a pretty good artist. you could use a little variety in what you draw, though."

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:11 pm

"I wish I could... but she doesn't let me...I mean, hi! Could you just lock the door on your way out...It's kinda cozy in here." On second thought, it'd to be better off this gentleman than any other major fuck-ups on the higher floors. "You know what?" Grabbing her sketching utensils, "I think I'll join the party if you don't mind."

Taking a few steps out. "Ok, what happened here? Are there more escapees?"

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:17 pm

OOC Yal is a little messed up, the escapees were all up one floor or more, so nobody on this floor actually made a break. the people on the third floor have a comon area with a TV, so you can go in there and watch Gilgan's Island reruns. Or you can go to group therapy or art therapy, or you can just watch crazy people.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:32 pm

((Ah so we're free? ok, let's just say he welcomed me out for art therapy? Is that ok?))

Thus Devi voluntarily exited. Art therapy was always something to look forward to, the only progress she's ever made in it was fine tuning her skills. No emotional advancements to hype about. Kept the usual demons at bay, time to vent, all was right in the world.

Postby Mandy » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:01 pm

OOC: I'm looking for the cafeteria, i need a butcher's knife. I'm also on the third floor.
Hitori saw a man enter another cell. She walked over and stood in the door way of the cell. "Perfection..."

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:12 pm

OOC:No knives for you, the kitchen is locked up pretty tight. Art therapy has a few other people, and Kano and the flighty she-male are both here. Kano has a pair of safety scisors, which he is not supposed to have. The doc will confiscate these.

Postby Mandy » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:17 pm

OOC: oh poo, thne i'll just have to make up some other weapon of mass perfection. by perfection i mean killing spree since she said perfection is nothing.

Postby yalborap2 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:46 pm

ken noticed a woman standing in the doorway, and tensed up a bit. he had heard of the reason hitori was in here, and he certainly wasn't interested in what she had planned.

OOC:I have an excuse! the guy watching after ken while he ate ran off to handle the situation in the higher floors, leaving the door unlocked.

Postby Wizard » Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:59 pm

"Wait...how'd you...when'd you...Nevermind..." Brian said.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:40 pm

[can someone give me a quick update? I just got back...'sh][im harely quinn ^-^]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Verec » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:45 pm

Yoiu are not Quin! You are the only person who did not get aproval for a charecter, mainly because you used someone who was so well known.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing