Asylum RP: Welcome to the Cookoo's nest.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:09 am

David awoke with a start, his Sedatives finally wearing off. He tucked back and flipped himself to his feet, though he was glancing around nervously as he landed. Seeing nothing in his "cell" he proceeded to leap into a complicated Martial Arts form, one of a thousand others he had done while being kept here.

"Nobody here....Haven't found me....Nobody here....haven't found me...." He chanted softly to himself as he flowed through the intricate movements, his motions becoming slowly more and more coherent as he slowly awoke fully. His entire posture and expression was a study in contrasts, his body moving in it's tightly disciplined movements, while his face held a look of nervousness, his eyes darting back and forth around the room.

It was almost as though his body was moving on it's own. But It wasn't.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Re: Asylum RP: Welcome to the Cookoo's nest.

Postby Wizard » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:53 pm

Brian woke up. "BORING!!!" he shouted.

Re: Asylum RP: Welcome to the Cookoo's nest.

Postby Verec » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:20 pm

(Getting some adrenaline for this thread.)
The administrator looked at Lud and then snapped his fingers. "Give him the curare and the activator. Suspend all other medications and get him in the machine. I want to see how his brain is working." Still strapped down, Lud was moved into the heart of a PET machine, to detect his brain functions..
DR Di was moving around making happy little coments until she met Kano with safety scisors. She proptly got them away from him and left him facing Hitori with a marker and a pile of paper. She easily noticed the stiches on his face, shera a cut had been hastily and messily repaired. The angry red edges hinted at infection.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Shebum Devi » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:27 pm

The blobs on the canvas interwieved into the typical mess of monsters and gore, with an extra feature. She threw what looked to be on of the psychiatrists into it, one that the sickness wasn't particularly fond of. Half of the woman was caged up in the teeth of a beast, the other part of her clenched in one of the claws. This wasn't what Devi wanted to portray. "I'm not going to let you in..." Was her reality slipping again?
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:23 pm

Ludevian merely waited, anxious and curious about how the machine would feel. "Hey, you guys going to be giving me a new brain? You'd better give Lion his Courage and Tinman his Heart, if you do." He joked, laughing at it even more than the lame remark actually called for.
Demon of Elru

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:28 pm

David's hands swept into a circular arc, and his stance lowered as his arms windmilled and he stopped in a low crouch near the floor. His arms swung out in two deliberate, opposing arcs, before swinging inward and thrusting forward forcefully, smashing into the padding on one of the walls.

The wall for it's part absorbed the blow easily, the padding giving slightly under the strike. out in the Observation room, an orderly looked up as a camera switched and a digital meter turned on. he turned to one of his colleagues, to indicate the monitoring equipment, "He's at it again..." he said as the Meter shot up to a rather impressive number, then decreased back down when David turned away.

Over and over again David flew through form after form, Each strike against the walls of his room causing the meter to shoot up, and then decrease again.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Verec » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:21 pm

The machine didn't hurt, but the curare numbed all his nerves. In fact it parralized his muscles, they stuck a tube down his throat for a respirator. the machine hummed, and it kept humming, scanning and scanning.
(Positiron Emision Tomography maps brain activity, so I am using it to see if you are physicly ok.)
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:38 pm

(OOC: lol You'll see his body is more than physically okay. ;) )

Before they had put the tube in him, his numbness had made him... do something accidentally. Sonuva... I bit my damn tongue! That fucking hurt! He thought, lying motionless as the tube went in.

(OOC: Other than the possibly bleeding tongue, his body should have an excessive amount of adrenaline that is somehow constantly being pumped through his body. This would explain his abnormal strength and reflexes.)
Demon of Elru

Postby Shebum Devi » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:40 pm

((Shouldn't there be a monitoring aid watching the crazies in the art lab?))
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Verec » Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:58 pm

OOC:Asside from the doctor? Yeah there is one. Most of the art crazies are pretty tame.

Postby Shebum Devi » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:07 pm

((poo... in my school if they saw anything like what devi painted, they'd have a sort of intervention with the 'we're here to help' bull))

Postby Verec » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:09 pm

Given that Kano just painted a lovecraftian interpretation of the Doctor, I would say they are pretty laid back about wierd drawings. More than likely Di will talk to you at your next session.

Previous

Return to Role Playing