Asylum RP: Welcome to the Cookoo's nest.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Asylum RP: Welcome to the Cookoo's nest.

Postby Verec » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:05 am

Midnight, June third, the year doesn't matter. Most of the staff have gone home, and the night shift is keeping up with the aid of caffine and stimulus from the TVs and Radios. Most of the crazys are asleep, but some of them can't or won't. The night is only half over, and it looks like a long haul to morning.
OOC ok, her's how we will do time, the day ain't over until I say it is, and I won't day it's over until everyone has gone. So Sho can RP out his whole day, but then he will have to wait for the others to catch up, before he can proceed to the fourth.
Last edited by Verec on Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:22 am

On her crude metal bed, Devi sat with her knees up, drawing on a medium sized sketch pad. Things that would make H.R. Giger go 'Huh?'.
It's been like that since a little before she came here. She was always into drawing morbid things, but since then she's been tapping into the recently discovered/advanced darker side of her brain. The sides of her room was littered with the sketches. Contorted flesh, and grotesque cybornetic chimeras with screws for eyes. It was sort of a collection, fit for the art gallery of hell.
This kept the 'Sickness' away. Venting, an intellectual outlet. She needed to keep her mind busy, how Sickness didn't want her to; she wanted unused place in her brain in order to take over.
Other than the occasional screams and the singing in the night, this place wasn't so bad. No rent, pleanty of space to hermitize, if only she was elligable for the padded room. Those always seemed cozy to her.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby yalborap2 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:49 am

ken was lying on his own bed, staring at the ceiling. it was boring as hell, but from what he saw, most of the weird things he saw stayed close to the floor, and he didn't want to see any....
"what I'd give for something entertaining..."
he didn't care what it was. music, a cheap computer, someone willing to teach him how to draw or write, videogames...just something to make the endless hours pass faster, and distract him from the things only he saw.
'I'll try asking again later....like I have any chance...'

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:24 pm

Ludevian stared at the thick glass of the small window to his door. His jacket hung loosely around him -- something it shouldn't be doing. He spent the best part of his days alone, thinking back to the people he'd killed -- though, it couldn't be proven. He thought back to his earlier kills, the time he carefully took in carving random markings on their faces. Then he thought to the feeling he had as blood danced across his bare skin when he tore into his victims. But what really got the blood pumping was when he would rip their flesh apart with his bare hands.

Ludevian started to smile, recalling a song he had heard when he found his first victim. Whether it was playing in his head from memory or was on the young man's car radio, though, was another matter. "...I've been witness to so many wars, that I'm bound to affliction..." He started to laugh a bit between his verses. "No nobility left to remorse. It's my faith and confliction." His head went up to the single bulb that lit his room. "Wide awake... In this world... Full of hate, I am from..." He started to spin around as he sang. "I'll be damned if life itself is condemnation... I am immortal thus my freedom is captivity." His arms shot out, the long white sleeves flailing in the air. "Flying all across the highlands. Searching for a way to revitalize my history..." He suddenly dropped onto his back. "Rising high above the mountains, reaching for the sky... Closer to my sanctuary..." He voice trailed off as he began to laugh harder.
Demon of Elru

Postby Mandy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:14 pm

Hitori was sitting in the center of her padded room. She was in the fetal postion and she rocked back and forth. "Not perfect... Perfect... Nothing is beautiful... I'm not beautiful..." She sat like this for hours every day. Sometimes she would try to yell at the nurses about how the room was unstitched some where or about how their clothes were not on properly. She was wrapped up in a straight jacket and her nails were trimmed so as she could not use them. The only time she was ever somewhat normal was during morning art class.
Last edited by Mandy on Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:25 pm

Devi seemed to crack a smile. "Right on cue." A comment made to herself on behalf of the singing. She slid her sketch pad off her lap and onto the white sheets. Though one couldn't really consider them white, more like a grungy beige. Seems like they opted for the generic brand. Cheap bastards.
She walked up to her door, and called out. "Nice song, wish you could sing better." There was a sarcastic tone in her voice, not to be constued as literal and insulting. "Who is it this time? Frank? Ken?" She peered through the glass, seeing if she could get a view of the culprit.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Mandy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:33 pm

((wait who are you looking at? Im on your floor and Shiro is two floors above us.))
Last edited by Mandy on Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby yalborap2 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:34 pm

OOC:actually, he's on the fifth.

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:37 pm

((Gawd I hate details, because details hate me :'( ))

She didn't realize he was on the fifth floor. Thanks to it being nighttime and due to all the meds the patients injested, you could hear a pin drop in the hallowed, sterile halls. Maybe they forgot to give him his. All the patients up there were really screwed in the head, they really needed them.
Pondering a bit, she tracked the sound through the ventilation duct on the ceiling.

Down the hall she heard a girl submersed in self loathing. I used to know someone like that. Yeah, it was a guy, she dated him, and he tried to kill her. This caused her eye to twitch, and she went back to drawing.
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Asylum RP: Welcome to the Cookoo's nest.

Postby Yatta » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:13 pm

(( Plus there are seperate wings for male and female. And not to sound stupid but what did you mean when you said "closed circuit monitors".))
<Blank Space>

Postby yalborap2 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:16 pm

OOC:there are video cameras linked to moniters or TVs or something, a direct one way link, and the screens are incapable of receiving any other signal.

at least that's what it usually means.

Postby Wizard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:15 pm

Brian began arguing with himself over war.

"But it helps us and leads us to ruling the world peacefuly."

"But killing people is against the ten commandments."

"Quiet, I'm trying to sleep!"

"Sleep? We have to plan, my friend!"

"Oh, let him sleep."

"Fine."

(Wow. Kinda like sholder angels...)

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:17 pm

David was asleep. Nothing else, just asleep. Being on Sedatives does that to you.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:29 pm

Matt had been working on getting out of his restraintment suit for a while, he was planning on sneaking out of his room unnoticed yet again. See Matt was very skilled at sneaking out, mainly because he had been doing it every night since he had been admitted into this place a year ago. He quickly broke free of the suit and began chewing parts of his suit. The Guards always wondered how he got holes in the new suits they often give him.
Last edited by Krunkmatt09 on Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Postby Verec » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:32 pm

OOC One you have no mirror to eat, two if you get in the stairs all you can do is run up and down, there is no exit unless they let you out. And three none of the windows here open. YOU DON'T GET OUT THAT EASY!
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:38 pm

OOC: Fine! I will change it.

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

ImageImageImage

Postby Wizard » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:10 pm

"When are we going to get out of here, anyway?"

"When I stop paying them."

"Fine hotel, this is."

"yes, it's very nice."

"But I have to get out! I must lead my troops in battle!"

"Oh, shut up. Not yet."

Postby yalborap2 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:43 pm

ken finally got up and slammed his fist into the wall that seperated the rooms of him and brian, very annoyed.
"will ya shut up already?! nobody's interested in hearing your goddamn ranting!"
sighing, he returned to lying on his rather uncomfortable bed, returning to boredom. sure beat annoyance, or those things that left him stuck in here, at least....

Postby fuzzylogik » Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:37 pm

Dan sat in the security booth watching the monitors,he was dressed in a white shirt and pants made of a tough denim like material and a taser hung from his belt. "looks like it's gonna be another interesting day a the ol nuthouse" he said as leaned back in his chair "and where the hell's that intern with my coffee"

Postby Yatta » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:03 pm

Ashura sat on his bed, staring up at the camera's in his room allowing a feed to the security office. "They're watching us again... I know it." While when he first came in he hadn't been ALL that crazy, but something about being locked alone in a room several hours a day with only a ghost for company had a tendency to drive people off the edge. Just let them watch, we'll get out soon enough. Now go to sleep. Ashura nodded his head in response to the voice only he could hear, and lay down across his bed, despite this he wouldn't fall assleep for several hours.
<Blank Space>

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:09 pm

(OOC: Yatta, Your character sounds a lot like Zappa off of Guilty Gear.)
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Yatta » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:10 pm

(( Wow never struck me but he does... ))
<Blank Space>

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:20 pm

Matt soon got tired of chewing his straight jacket, and soon, reassmebled himself into the straight jacket and went to sleep.

ImageImageImage

Postby Mandy » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:22 am

Hitiori stood up in her padded room. There was an stitch coming undone. "HELP!!! IT"S NOT PERFECT! IT MUST BE PERFECT!" She stood at the door and started hitting it with her shoulder and kicking it. "PERFECT!"

Postby yalborap2 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 10:05 am

ken could hear hitori a good distance away. even with all that distance, she was insanely loud....
'what is with her and that perfection thing? damn it all....why couldn't I get stuck on the floor with the QUIET people?!'
just then, he saw a ghost pass by. it appeared to be an old guard that died a few years ago. in reality, the man was so dedicated to his job of keeping the people here safe from eachother and themselves that even after death he watched after them. of course, ken didn't know that.
'don'tcomenearmedon'tcomenearme....'
he was sweating slightly, and very nervous. of course, the ghost finally left, moving on to check other rooms.
'thank the gods....'
he relaxed visibly, and once again wondered if he was insane, could see things others couldn't, or both.

Next

Return to Role Playing