Anything Goes (but crap) Anime RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Anything Goes (but crap) Anime RP

Postby Kazuo Kiriyama » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:34 pm

Naruto sat down and went into a state of deep thought. He must have pondered for 5 minutes until it finally came to him. He sprang back up to his feet. "I know! I wish for....

A BOWL OF RAMEN!!"

Postby Jay » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:36 pm

Nike and Kukuri jumps up and down excitedly, "Us, we want wishes!!!"
Nike started drooling as he read aloud, "I want some beautifual women and to level up to my max level and get lot's of money and become really, really good looking!"
Kukuri dances around not even noticing Nike's perverted requests out of excitement, "I want a pony!!! And a unicorn, and to get better a guru guru and to become cuter than all the other girls! Also, I want to be with hero forever and ever and ever!!!"
Nike looked over to Kukuri and suddenly both of there appearances jumped to a much more serious and mature look as they held their hands together a gazed into each other's eyes as the background turned into bright colours with randomly put sparkles.
"Kukuri...." said Nike lightly.
"Hero..." said Kukuri.
Then suddenly, everything turned back to normal and Kukuri zoomed away hiding behind a the bench Belldandy was sitting at, "Oh it's to embarassing!"
She turned around fidgeting. Nike on the other hand reached out toward her, "Kukuri!"
Nike walked towards where Kukuri hid, "Kukuri, what;re you doing?"
Kukuri slowly squirmed away then Nike followed after which Kukuri squirmed away at an inhuman speed around and around the bench as Nike followed.

(Don't bother granting their wishes ;))
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Slipslash » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:39 pm

"Hello?Does anyone know I'm here?" Slip said

(Only people who talked to me are Shiro and you Shebum...once)

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:39 pm

((be more dramatic Slip))

"A bowl of Ramen? Is that your hearts desire?" Her eyes narrowed inquistitively. "OH my, and you all too? Is this planet so desperate?" Not desperate as in pathetic, but as in in need for hope.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Slipslash » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:45 pm

(How? *skoots over to Shebum listening intently)*

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:01 pm

((I don't know. Don't be out of control, but in your face))
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Slipslash » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:11 pm

(Ok)

Slip saw that everyone wanted wishes.
"they'er selfish" He thought "Preoccupied by wanting to get there wishes and there is the city destroyed, how pathetic....I'll have to get there attention in order to tell them." He got his gun out and aimed it in the sky shot.The shot range over everyones voices.

Postby Impish » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:20 am

((OOC:Hey! I asked you your name Slip so don't go saying you aren't gettin talked to much!))
The scruffy chinned man winced as the the well armed man fired a gun into the air, giving a severe glare, "So, like I said, what's your name?" Joe looked around at the small group of people who had assembled at the bench that he and Belldandy occupied, "Actually, who are all of you?" Just then, the bullet that the man with all the weaponry fired came down..right next to Joe's foot going half an inch into the pavement. Joe winced and turned white.

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:25 am

Both of the kids stopped dead in their tracks whom have seemed to completely ignore the gun shot. Nike sprang up happily, "I'm Nike!"
Right after Kukuri sprang up and said, "And I'm Kukuri!"
The two started dancing around with each other seemingly having already forgotten what just happened seconds ago.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Impish » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:27 am

"Nice to meet ya Nike, Kukuri, I'm Joe." Joe returned his attention to the man with the guns waiting for an answer figuring that it's a good idea to stay on the good side of people that are armed.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:34 am

"I'm belldandy a goddess from the heavens. We excist to make people happy. But there's so much to be done here. Maybe if I start one at a time..." Clasping her hand together, her body levitated into a standing position. The marks on her face began to glow and she closed her eyes. "Your wish had be accepted." And a perfectly hot bowl of ramen appeared before Naruto, likely the best tasting kind he's ever had.
"He must have a pure heart" Or is really stupid. Stupid people are usually harmless so their wishes are often granted. Belldandy wouldn't admit or have even guessed it would be the case. Her pure innocence wouldn't let her.

((The place is destroyed? If so, Belldandy could kick some major ass))

Postby Slipslash » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:52 pm

"I'm Slipslash and I can see why you don't wan't to get on my bad side"(mind reader)now if you'll excuse me I need to get every ones attention." He took a deep breath. "ATTENTION ALL OF YOU F*UCKERS THE FRIGGEN CITY IS FLATTENED AND IF WE DON'T DO SOMETHING WE MAY BE TOO!!!!!!"He yelled"AND YOU NEMO AND EMO BETER LAY OFF THE FRIGGEN SUGER!!!!" Slip added refuring to Nike and Kukuri.

Postby Impish » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:33 pm

"The rest of the city is destroyed? I figured it was just the surrounding area from the falling beanstalk creashing into a nearby building. I wasn't paying attention really."

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:35 pm

"Oh my, you're right. How could this have happened?" She got up hastily and ran over after the seen. Tears began to flood her eyes at the horror. "There's got to be something we can do..."

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:45 pm

Id was resting peacefully, a strange bubble floating at the edge of his nose as he snores. Suddenly, the bubbles pops and he jumps. "Who, wha, huh?! ... Oh..." He set back again and returned to sleep... after sneezing a couple of times.

(OOC: Uh oh, someone's talking 'bout him. XD)
Demon of Elru

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:51 pm

((lol I like that in animes))

"Relinquish the key to the past and unveil a future full of hope." She began to wave her hands gracefully through the air, conjuring streams of light. "Unlocking seal 1850223584" Clouds were conjured to the scene of the disaster. There was something special in the droplest, other than the ability to put out the flames, a healing quality.
She may not have been able to save the dead, but atleast there would've been survivors.

Belldandy dropped to her knees, feeling faint. Only unlocking one of her seals, her true power wasn't evoked. That was only for the utmost emergency.

Postby Slipslash » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:06 pm

Slip saw how weak Belldandy was rushed over to her "Are you ok!" he said pulling her up from the floor.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:38 pm

"I'm fine. I need to get used to using my powers out in the real world. My ratios were a little off. Thank you..." She stayed knelt down. "Who ever did this, must be stopped..."

Postby Slipslash » Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:40 pm

"You ain't lying." Slip said as he looked around.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Impish » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:17 pm

"So your like...a real honest-to-god angel. Wiggy." Joe looked at Slip, "Er..never mind, I don't want to know. Nike and Kukuri seem safe enough..." He looked at the girl with the cards and the cute stuffed animal, so what are you again?"

Postby Shockro » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:19 pm

((If I was to be aloud to join as Link, may I ask where eeryone is at?

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:20 pm

((yeah, it's kinda lagging but we're in a city sort of tokoyo like. A gear just blew up part of the city, and we're kinda semi into introductions))

Postby Shockro » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:22 pm

((thank you. I'll read a bit of the posts then post as a edit to this post, by the by, I'm the 10 year old link. He actually has apersonality, its in the Legend of Zelda manga, teh awesome :P))
Link was entering a strange town now. The town looked.....different than the towns he was used to, and was inadvertantly half-destroyed. Off in the distance he saw a small group of people, hanging around a telephone booth. He walked towards them.

Postby Kazuo Kiriyama » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:34 pm

Naruto had noticed the stranger in green clothes. His hand darted toward his pouch, where he pulled out a kunai (throwing knife) and held it in reverse grip. "Who are you?! Did you do this?!" He notioned toward the half destroyed city and tightened his grip on the kunai.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Feb 13, 2005 7:36 pm

OOC: Correction, Id blew up part of the city, not his gear. XP If he'd used the gear, the whole city would be gone.(And that's not exaggeration. Play Xenogears, you'll see he could wipe it out very easily if he'd used the gear.)
Demon of Elru

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing