Anything Goes (but crap) Anime RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:42 pm

((Like I said in the other rps recap pwease?))
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Re: Anything Goes (but crap) Anime RP

Postby Slipslash » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:03 pm

(Shiro and I are fighting or going to, and yall are still nere the phone booth,Rayven dropped out, and so did Wizard)

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:08 pm

((now I'm gonna cry))
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Mandy » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:05 pm

I have no idea what to do.

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:13 am

((Rayven was my bish. now who's she gonna give the wish to?))

Postby Yatta » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:24 am

(( You can hold a contest to see who gets the wish? >_> Zagato wants to conquer the world!))
<Blank Space>

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:28 am

((Ok, that sounds sassy and interesting giving who belldandy is... who wants it?))

Belldandy's contracts was unulled even before it started. "Boohoo...How am I to return to the heavens...I haven't even" SHe began to sniffle, being the sensitive woman that she was. She sat back down on the bench, perplexed.

Postby Impish » Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:04 am

The scruffy chinned man sees the girl in the funny robes look suddenly upset and realized that his own little problems and ranting were probably selfish. He sat down next to her on the bench (which had fortunately survived the falling beanstalk), "So miss, you look like you have a problem just like me. So what's your name?"

Postby Slipslash » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:22 am

(I'll just cancel my try to fight the crazed maniac)

Slip sat down on the floor next to the bench and got his sword out he then started cleaning it with a cloth he had pulled out.When he was done he got a pistol out and threw a piece of beanstalk in the air and shot it once disintagrating it.

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:57 am

"I'm Belldandy...and that's, Well I didn't even get his name." ((Let's just say when he ran away, he stayed away a little longer than she was hoping)) With a sigh she continued. "I was supposed to grant him his hearts desire...but maybe it wasn't meant to be. Someone might've miscalculated."

Postby Karuma » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 am

(Meh... You lost people and since the RP happens to be a closed one I believe it will die. I think I'll come up with a char and post it in signup. I really feel like going for something less insane than my previous chars.)

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:14 am

(OOC: Okay...Im giving this another shot.)

Suddenly, a Phonebooth across the street from the destroyed one opened up and Ryouga stepped out of it, looking around confusedly. "Wasn't I just in Hokkaido? or was it Wisconsin?"
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:49 am

(OOC: Okay, than Id just returns to what he was doing...)

Id smiled, tossing the cute puppy into the billowing flames. "Hehehehehehe...." He laughed a bit at its screams and howls, then looked around. "....." The entire street was paved in flames and death. "Suppose if this place had anyone strong, they would've arrived by now... Guess there's no point in sticking around." He theturned and flew off to where he had arrived on the planet.

Once he touched down, Weltall dropped down, its entire form even more red than before from its hastened reentry. Id floated up to the chest cavity as its systems quickly started up and first cooled the gear off. Once Id was inside, he saw that the Federation still hadn't arrived.

"... Damn, all of this waiting is getting too boring..." He then decided to view some visual records that were logged into his Weltall's memory banks. First up, his attack on Elru.(All info and images were taken directly from Id's mind when the Zohar created this Weltall for him.)

(OOC: And, since none of you obviously want to fight, I'll have him fall asleep. [Plus I really need to try and beat these games of mine. Finally got myself at a break in my RPs... *looks up, smiling and almost crying* Hallelujah!])
Demon of Elru

Postby Impish » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:57 am

"Nice to meet you Belldandy." The scruffy chinned man looked at the clearly armed man sitting on the ground in front of him. "Seriously, I appreciate you getting me out of that booth, haircut and all. What can I call you?" He turned his head slightly to see a phonebooth across the street open and there stood the man who had come out of the last one. *mumble* why am I not surprised *mumble*
Last edited by Impish on Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:22 am

(OOC: What explode? I didn't say it exploded. I said it opened up. and Its "ACROSS THE STREET" from the Destroyed one.)
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Impish » Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:15 pm

(heh, so it did open, I read it wrong. I saw the word destroyed and immediately assumed that ryoga had walked through the side not noticing that a.>he was inside it, and b.>there was a door. My bad.)

Postby Slipslash » Fri Feb 11, 2005 3:56 pm

Slip was already done with his cleaning he then looked up and noticed the city.
"Ummm guys don't you see all those dead people, and the buildings?" He said looking into the city.

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:48 pm

((If I was here more often, I'd get this thing going more, but you all know my situation by now))

Belldandy didn't notice Ryouga's re entry. In his momentary absence, their potential contract was on hold. "Is there anyone in need of ...a wish? That would greatly help my predicament"

((Be cool if she gave the wish to someone evil))

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:55 pm

OOC: *blinks* What, you want Id to make a wish? XD I doubt the universe would survive such a thing. (Suspects she didn't mean Id.)
Demon of Elru

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:02 pm

((This is true, plus I doubt he has a pure heart that would allow such a thing to occur. I was just thinking outloud.))

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:06 pm

OOC: Oh, someone needs a pure heart for it... Okay, then Id is far from that list of volunteers. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Yatta » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:07 pm

(( Zagato's got a pure heart. I mean he has everyone's best interest's in mid. >.> He's just a little... skewed up in the morals section. ))
<Blank Space>

Postby Kazuo Kiriyama » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:18 pm

Naruto blinked a few times, then realized what Belldandy had been saying. In less than a second he was in front of her, a huge grin on his face.
"Hey, miss! I'll take it!"

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:23 pm

"Oh?" She clasped her hands together in a praying fashion. "Well what is you're wish" Thought there was the oppertunity to jump in and interupt this by any of the other locals.

Postby Slipslash » Fri Feb 11, 2005 10:31 pm

"I have a wish too." Slip added

(does no one notice me?)

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing