Anything Goes (but crap) Anime RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Anything Goes (but crap) Anime RP

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:41 pm

I already had posted the list as to who's in and who isn't. If you're name wasn't mentioned on the sign up thread, I'm sure there was a reason for it. Either I forgot about you, or someone better showed up. Address me, for the result.
I'm going to limit the thing to 10-12 people at a time. If someone craps out, I'll consider letting someone new in or if it gets slow.
This has the potentional of being serious, but I welcome humor, and the occasional perv that isn't Kalma.
Anyone is free to play NPCs, you're allowed up to 2 characters if you want. Try to mix the series too. Not 3 characters from FMA! Or anything like that unless you're rping 2 people from FMA.

The list:
Shiro X
Mandy
Yatta
Hasegawa
Aerozoid
SlipSlash
Impish
Caligula
Jay
Wizard
Kazuo!!! The master of spinach!
Now this thread is no longer accepting more peoples. Unless you iz special.

(I really don't know how to start this one)

In the world of anime, the law of reality bends or ceases to exist. Air crafts align the skies, whilst medival battles wage. Some terrains are untouched by humans, others over populated with them, and maybe a few neko space pirate bounty hunters boozing it up in the local pub with their space crafts parked out in the front.
We begin a metropolis, known as Futoshiri. Not as advanced and crowded as Cordain City ((see FF8 iststar(sp?)... where older laguna lived)), it's basically like modern day Japan.
Like japan, there were peices of pure serenity scattered about away from the city. They were mostly vacation spots and old people.

((Pick where you wanna be, and who wants to have belldandy grant them their hearts desire, she's chilling in heaven))
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:48 pm

Ryouga walked out of a phonebooth that had previously been empty, several people nearby were either clapping at the supposed magic trick, or were carefuly examining the Booth to try and figure out exactly HOW Ryouga had walked out of it, when he had not been in there before.

"Ergh....WHERE THE HELL AM I NOW!!!" He screamed to the heavens, venting his rage at not knowing where he was....again.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Re: Anything Goes (but crap) Anime RP

Postby Wizard » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:48 pm

(Am I on? :unsure: )

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:56 pm

((u.u I used to love DBZ now I hate it... but I'm a merciful shebum, I'll say yes. Try to do your best.))

Belldandy was in the main lobby in the goddess helpline office, in heaven. Sitting at the elegantly crafted computer with a halo screen. She was doing her daily routine of answering prayers. One in particular flashed on her screen like a pop-up...but the blocker was on.
"Hmm, what's this?" Her big innocentt blue eyes became alert.
She clicked on his file and began reading when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
"It's about time we let you do what you've been training all this time for..." A silver haired woman spoke in her ear. It was her older sister Urd. "Make us proud, Belldandy." Urd slid her finger across the touch screen, activating a communication line.
It connected to the phone near by the confusious Ryouga. It began to ring.

Image Belldandy and Holy bell.
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Wizard » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:05 pm

(I more read the manga.)

Brian walked out of an alleyway. He didn't really know what happened, nor did he care. "I wonder where I am..." he muttered. He saw a man shouting. "Wierdsville, that's where." he said.

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:11 pm

Nike and Kukuri were traveling through Over-there village when a small band of high leveled monsters attacked. The two looked around as Nike began to grin, "Say Kukuri, use that new guru guru circle you found."
"Okay hero!" She said with a happy and joyful smile as she carved, incorrectly, a guru guru circle into the ground, "Done!"
She slammed the end of her staff into the circle with various, but simplistic markings inside and slightly outside of it as it began to shine a bright light. From the bright light came a portal like thing from which gloved hands came out and pulled them through quickly. After 10 minutes of spinning and going through the portal, they flew out of the other side of it which had drawn quite the crowd. Nike and Kukuri slowly got up scratching their head as they looked up at the skyscrapers that hung over them. They "ahhhh"ed involuntarily in awe of this world, their world had been quite medival so they have never seen anything of such a size except maybe King Uruga the fourth's castle. Then they "ahhhh"ed in awe again as they noticed there were many, many of these giant buildings. They started going to and fro looking at the sights, popping around quickly.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | Tumblr | MAL

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:40 pm

"I could have sworn I was in the Country a few minutes ago." Ryouga Jr. said as he pulled a map out of his pack, marked with the author as "Hibiki Makoto" "Where was that again? Wisconsin they said? I..." Then the phone nearby began to ring. Ryouga looked at it strangely a moment, not knowing exactly what was going on, but he picked it up slowly "Um...hello?"

Postby Mandy » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:43 pm

Sakura was flying through the skies on her Clow Wand. "Hey, Kero, doesn't it seem a bit quiet nowadays?" "How so?" "Well, life is so much more peaceful now that I have all the clow cards." "Well, why don't you just enjoy it?" "Okay, Kero." She giggled and kept flying above the vast city.

Postby Kazuo Kiriyama » Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:47 pm

(( You forgot someone :'( ))

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:48 pm

((I's shorry!))

"Hello! Goddess Helpline. I'll be there in a minute for a free consultation!" Shortly after, a beam of light filled the phonebooth, and burst into little golden sparkles. A girl dressed in an odd blue and white get-up (see ^ picture) was wedged inside with him. "Oh my, is this your house? No wonder why they sent me." She smiled and handed him her card, basically stating her classifications. "My name is Belldandy and I've come here to grant your hearts desire!" ^_^

Postby Yatta » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:05 pm

Lucia unilike the others was not outside but in a large meeting room, with odd floating camera's fixated on several important men one of whom was giving a speech. Lucia however, was off camera standing near a wall holding a small script in his hands and reading it off silently to the man, who would then reiterate it to the camera. "This world is corrupt, they need someone to lead them... god this is bori-- no don't say that!"
<Blank Space>

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:16 pm

O_O....

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!! YOU WON'T CATCH ME OFF GUARD AGAIN!!!!" Ryouga Screamed as he ran from the (As he thought....) Evil minions of the Don's Telephone Cartel.

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:31 pm

The scruffy chinned man picks himself out of the trash that he landed in and stumbles out of the Alley. He mutters to himself, "where am I, this place doesn't look familar..." He dives back onto the sidewalk as a bike being ridden by a girl with red hair, with a shorter boy hanging on, and a small girl in the side car blazes by easily outdistancing the cars on the road. Before he can even question such a strange sight he sees a small girl on a funny wand and a stuffed animal soaring overhead. "What the...why is no one else finding a flying girl strange?" Some of the pedestrians had looked up, but acted as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Ergh....WHERE THE HELL AM I NOW!!!" echoes through the city from some distant unknown source.

"I think I better go find a phone and call someone," he mutters as he stumbles off in search of something in the city that looks familiar.

Postby Impish » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:34 pm

/
.|
.|

((WHoops, my login cookies are broken, the above post is mine! Gomen....))

:cussing:

--Imp/CB

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:54 pm

"I don't want to catch you, I want to help you." She clasped her hands together, and floated a few feet with a confused look on her face, then stopped in mid air. "Oh my. I think I scared him."
He was now a client of hers, but the contract (the wish) hadn't been established yet. She couldn't leave until it was so. "I better go after him"

Then a man approached what she thought was Ryouga's house. "Excuse me, Sir,but you can't go in their without his permission." Belldandy had all the powers in the universe...but she was still a naive ditz.

Postby Aerozord » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:02 pm

A large ship phased into orbit. Master Tech was standing on the bridge. "Hey Jene where are we?" The red-haired captain turned to reply. "How should I know? You told use to explore so we just phased randomly." "How did I ever let you become the captain of our flag ship." "I gave you caster technology and you copied the designs of the Outlaw Star."

"... well in any case I am going down to explore. If I dont come back Rez the planet or something." He then looked back as he was about to leave. "Joking" With that he flew down to the planet.

Postby Wizard » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:12 pm

Brian walked over to the phone booth. "Maybe you can help me..." he said.

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:31 pm

Id smiled wide, his eyes even wider than that. He'd at last freed himself from his psychological prison. And freedom never tested more sweet. The crimson Weltall slowly floated through the flames of Aveh. The burning desert was ablaze with the heated flames of his newest rampage.

"None of you can even come close enough to besting me..." Id stared down from the left shoulder of his personal gear. "Elru's power, Solaris' technology, Kislev's battlers, and Aveh's royal family... None of this world's greatest powers could satisfy my thirst..." He then looked up, his golden eyes flaring to life with aspiration. "Guess that means it's time to try a new planet."

He slowly floated down to the gear's chest. As the cockpit opened, he floated back. Once in the pilot's seat, the hatch closed and the Id-Weltall Mk. III began to hover higher. The metallic wings on its back extended wide and began to glow as ethereal power flowed through them. Weltall flew up in a burst of pale green light.
Demon of Elru

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:32 pm

(You know without the Zohar, Id-Weltall is basically going to be little more than a large paperweight right? I mean the Thing runns off of Pure Zohar energy.)

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:35 pm

OOC: So? They never really said the Zohar's power had a certain distance limit.
Demon of Elru

Postby Slipslash » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:51 pm

"This will be intristing" Slip said as he watched Belldandy chase after the man.he floated lazily in the sky and then did two loops."I could use a pizza right now." he thougt "Then again I could use a soda."
"Oh well" he said still watching Belldandy chase after the man.
"Better help He thought again as he floated out in front of the man
"Woah there!What seems to be the problem?" He said to the man
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:58 pm

Ryouga finally stopped a few miles farther into the city. Looking back through where he had run, he breated heavily for a moment, having run full out for several minutes. "I...<huff huff>...think I lost them...<huff huff>...I...wha?" He said, Staring at the exact same Telephone booth he had picked up the ringing phone from. He quickly looked over his shoulder again in the other direction, checking to make sure that waas where he had come from.

Apparently, thanks to his screwed up sense of Direction, he had run in a complete circuit of the city, ending up exactly where he had started from.

O_o...

Postby Slipslash » Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:31 am

(Rayven I was talking to you....read my post.)
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Yatta » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:36 am

(( Ryouga isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the pack Slip. And I'm just going to make Lucia Zagato's secretary to cover up my mistake. =X ))

Lucia walked away from the meeting room, as the meeting had now ended, leaving the idiots to bumble over themselves. He entered a long plain looking hallway passing by the uniformed workers with hardly a nod until he reached his destined office. Lucia stepped into the dark room walking up to the desk, speaking to the man in the chair, which happened to be turned away from him, looking towards the window with its half open shutters.. "Lord Zagato... everything went just like you planned, and why did you turn off the lights?"
<Blank Space>

Postby Impish » Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:43 am

The scruffy chinned man rounded the corner and spies what he has been looking for. He mutters to himself, "Finally, a phonebooth. Now I can call someone." He starts walking towards the booth, stops 30 feet away, and gawks at the scene as a guy who looked as though he had been perpetually lost scince birth goes barrelling away from the phone booth he just came out of follwed by a floating girl in odd robes. He starts to call out but stops as a guy with a freakishly large sword and enough weapons to outfit a batallion hanging off him stops to (apparently) help the lost man with the umbrella. As the lost man zips by ignoring the one man army the scruffy chinned man mutters "Well, if I was getting chased by a floating girl and a Terminator movie character, I wouldn't stop either." He starts to walk up to the phonebooth determined to make a call and get the hell out of the strange place when, amazingly, the lost man runs back onto the scene from the direct opposite direction he left from coming to a halt right by the booth.

The scruffy chinned man mutters to himself, "Did that guy just circle? And why does he look like he ran a marathon, and did I see a tail on that guy trying to talk to the floating girl? And do I always mutter to myself this much?" He debates on whether he should try to use the phone or go someplace less frightning to his common sense, until he realizes he has been staring at the 4 others and the phone booth; he quickly stops staring stupidly and hopes they didn't notice.

Next

Return to Role Playing