Persona: Frame Heart || IC || Bonds

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Persona: Frame Heart || IC || Bonds

Postby Deena » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:45 am

Group 1 - Classroom

Shiori opened her own lunchbox at the moment Masato happened to open his. While his seemed plain and uninteresting, hers was simply vile. There was some sort of black charred thing, the end product of a severely burnt fish, and somewhat gruel-like rice. "You're free to have any of my lunch. I'm not particularly hungry," her voice switched to a softer, more mumbling tone, "though I might partake in a cookie or two later, Natsu-chan." She leaned forward just barely, intrigued by this rumor that Endo was about to explain.
Last edited by Deena on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Imenak » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:06 am

| Group 1 - Classroom |

Ryuji backed up a bit in surprise (although his face remained neutral) when the two other girls from his class also joined in. Apparently, they were also curious about the rumor Eri was spreading about. He rubbed his chin. Surely, this wasn't a coincidence! Aside from the source of this rumor, there were now 2 females and 2 males in this group. This gender balance could only mean one thing... "This..." he began, pausing slightly, as if for dramatic effect, "Is a party." Of course, at this point, it was highly unlikely anyone was listening to him, or could even guess he actually meant the RPG kind of party. They were far more attentive to Eri, who soon began to designate her one requirement for more information.

"The first hurdle!" he thought with determination. As two of their number showed off what they could offer her, Ryuji disappeared again, going back to his desk for the lunch he had left behind. Originally, he didn't actually intend to eat with them Masato and Eri. However, now that there were more of them, and there was a task to accomplish, he saw he had no other choice. He returned in short order with the food, this time making less of an effort to seemingly appear out of nowhere. "And I...." he began to say, pushing up his glasses, "Have nothing but sides." He then procured his lunch and set it upon Eri's desk. True to his word, that was all he had. "All of you may take as much as you'd like. Sharing one's lunch is moé, after all," he told them, rather matter-of-factly.

"Although," he thought to himself, "It's only truly moé if one is being fed." Notably, Ryuji made no effort to find a seat for himself and continued to stand, apparently content with observing them and waiting.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Sept. 03, 2012

Postby Jay » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:12 am

Group 1 - Classroom - Lunchtime - Partly Cloudy

> Eri puts her hands to hips and gives an unconvincing grimace.
"Bribe? No, no! It just so happens that food increases the likelihood that I'll talk, bein' all happy'n'all."
> She seems to be enjoying herself.
> Eri quickly snaps up a few pieces of Masato's egg.
"Thanks, Ino-kun~! Let's eat!"
> She shovels down some walnut rice andputs on a smile.

> Eri turns to Shiori's burnt fish.
"Ahaha. Well, no point in wasting."
> She takes the fish without hesitation.
> A skilled hand tears the fish with apart. It still doesn't look appetizing.
> Eri takes a taste and makes a face.
"Ahahaha...."
> Eri takes a soy sauce packet and sprinkles it on.
"Still good!"
> Her face doesn't really agree.

> Eri notices all of Ryuji's side dishes.
> She does as he said.
"Alright, this is great."

"Anyways, you all wanted to know about the cinema, eh? Well, I pretty much said all I knew. Like I said before, I haven't been able to go check it out, and I'd love to say I could bring you guys over today, but I can't."
> Eri sighs.
"Sucks I can't go, but since I'm feeling generous for some reason, how 'bout I tell you guys where it is, exactly?"
> She gives a smile and pulls out her sketchbook.
> Turning to a new page, she skillfully renders the layout of the Pacific Mall.
> It seems the cinema is tucked away and hidden.
> She rips the page out and hands you the map.
"Well, you guys should be fine with that, so why don't you all check it out after school? You guys better tell me everything though."
> She pulled up her sleeves in anticipation.
"In the mean time...!"
> Eri continued eating.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | Tumblr | MAL

Postby Deena » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Group 1 - Classroom

Even Shiori had to wince slightly when Eri ate the burnt black thing in her lunch. Why did she even offer the thing to her? Ah well. It had an interesting flavor to it, and Shiori hadn't gotten sick from eating things like that yet, so it was fine, right? She failed to remember the fact that she had been eating her aunt's cooking abortions since she was a little girl and her body had long since adapted to them.

Regardless of Shiori's offerings to Endo, she still responded with more information. Hidden away in the Pacific Mall, it seemed like a place one would easily pass by if one wasn't specifically looking for it. Shiori took a look at the sheet of sketchbook paper. "This is a well-drawn map," she complimented, though it seemed more like she was reciting a fact for class than giving out a compliment. Her deadpan tone continued. "Thank you."

Postby Cascade » Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:21 am

Group 1 - Classroom

"Oh? Uehara-san, you and I think alike..." Unable to contain his smirk, Masato winked at Shiori and looked back to the map. "I don't really know much of anything about sketching. Still, I think it's pretty good artwork. Not to embarrass you or anything, Endo-san."

He examined the map more closely. Aside from the fact that Endo's attention to detail was startling, he could clearly tell the location of the supposedly mysterious theater was in a discrete corner of the mall, not too far away from the normal theater he occasionally visited. As far as Masato could tell, the Mall was accurately rendered on the map. With this in mind, he'd definitely be able to locate the rumored cinema without any trouble.

"Heh, I was getting tired of doing nothing but homework and cooking after school." Masato cupped his chin with a bit of deviousness in his eyes.

"Well, thanks Endo-san. Too bad you can't go see it yourself, but I'll let you know what I come across. I doubt it's anything special, but it might be fun."
FUKKATSU

Postby Berry-tan » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:16 am

Group 1 - Classroom

Natsumi peered at the map from over Shiori's shoulder, marveling at how well drawn it was. But then another part of her brain was worrying over Eri's stomach after remembering a time when she had tried a bit of her friend's lunch out of curiosity. It hadn't been a good experience and shortly after that she'd started cooking enough in her lunch for at least two people to be satisfied. "It's a really good map, Endo-san." She ate a bit of rolled omelet she'd made for herself and offered Shiori some of her own food as always.

"Shiori-chan, I don't have any club activities today. Maybe we can go?"
Last edited by Berry-tan on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Imenak » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:47 pm

| Group 1 - Classroom |

Ryuji carefully observed Eri as she ate, as if it was easily the most fascinating thing in the world. Then again, perhaps it was to him. Here she was, a perfectly moé character, shoveling down all of their food like a starved animal. It was a very contradictory sight to her meditative image from earlier! Sure, he had labeled her differently earlier in the day, but he had changed his mind. She had to be moé. She was a main character here, wasn't she? He was about to point out this glaring inconsistency (according to him), but had his lips shut once Eri began drawing out a map. Good lord... was she the daughter of a cartographer? Wait, she wasn't coming with them? A travesty!

Ryuji reformulated his thoughts. If Eri wasn't coming along, she obviously must be just an instigator then. An NPC would be the most likely. That means the others would make for the central characters of their party. He rubbed his chin thoughtfully as he looked between the 3 others, trying to find a role for them in his head. Two cute girls and a good-looking guy... surely this was a recipe for- aha! Ryuji struck an open palm with a fist. This must be a love triangle group, with he being the random fourth guy put in for gender balance, but otherwise having no meaningful interactions with anyone. It all made sense now! He'd have to act quickly to create these bonds though. By the sounds of it, everyone wouldn't be going together.

Ryuji suddenly slammed his hand onto the desk, or more specifically, the map. It was loud, but not so loud it'd draw the attention of everyone that was still in the classroom. "We should all do this... together," he affirmed, pushing up his glasses with his other hand. Although it seemed perfectly normal to him, the others might take it as being remarkably over dramatic. "There is one map between us all, and we also all have a common goal. Why not make it more interesting by going as a group?" The sun suddenly began the glare off his glasses, obscuring his eyes. "Two girls, two guys. Where some see coincidence, I see moé."
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Cascade » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Group 1 - Classroom

Masato winced at Ryuji's comment. The guy sounded cool enough but the content of his words was nothing less than jaw-dropping.

"Where some see coincidence, I see a reason to procrastinate. With our first week assignments, I'm already in the mood for another vacation." Masato said with a sigh. "Besides, 'two girls, two guys?' Aren't you getting ahead of yourself?"

Still, he didn't seem too repulsed.
"But if you're all going, I guess there's no point in just walking over there alone."
FUKKATSU

Postby Deena » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:42 pm

Group 1 - Classroom

"W-Well, if you're going, Natsu-chan, I guess it can't be helped," said the obstinate schoolgirl. If her friend was going, there would be a more appropriate reason for Shiori to tag along; she had to protect the ever-naive Natsu-chan, after all.

Shiori pursed her lips as Ryuji spoke, and she gritted her teeth as he continued to speak. Some people should just not be allowed vocal cords, and this person was most certainly one of them. "Ecchi," she growled under her breath. An unconscious motion overcame her; she adjusted her seat, scooting a bit closer to Natsumi and placing her hands firmly on her knees. She seemed to glare daggers at Ryuji, like a vicious guard dog. She wasn't baring sharp canines, but she might as well have been. Masato managed to snap her out of her fervor with his own two cents. "Y-Yes, it's probably better to go there in a group."

If Natsu-chan wants to go, then I won't stop her, but I absolutely have to protect her from that weird guy!

Sept. 03, 2012

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:09 am

> Eri gives a soft smile, hearing the complements.
"Thanks, all of you."
> She grabs a bit more from the side dishes.
> Shiori's fish is completely neglected.

> Eri notices Shiori's glare.
> Without comment, she transitions into a snicker.
> Eri tries to hide it, failing miserably.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Berry-tan » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Group 1 - Classroom

The bright smile that came over Natsumi's face was dazzling as her friend agreed to go. "I don't mind going as a group~" She was rather obvlivious to Shiori's almost guard dog like demeanor but some part of her sensed the change as she turned and offered Shiori one of the neopolitan cookies to try and distract her. "Cookie?"
Last edited by Berry-tan on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Deena » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Group 1 - Classroom

C-Cookie? stuttered Shiori in her head. Natsumi's cooking was always delicious, and her baked goods were even more delicious. To deny her offer was a sin...no, an atrocity. "S-Sure I guess," she quietly responded, her eyebrows furrowed as if denying the fact that she really did like sweet things. "Thank you, Natsu-chan."

Postby Cascade » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:18 am

Group 1 - Classroom

"Hm?" Masato took a moment to look at Shiori. She was making an odd face, like she was eating something sour. She was acting as if she didn't like sweets, yet eating her friend's cookie. He grinned subtly, not quite sure what was going on, but it amused him, even if it meant staring a little.

Turning back to Eri, he nodded to her and the others.
"So, it's settled then. We're all going to that weird place after school?"

Narrowing his eyes and grinning, he pointed a thumb at his chest.
"I know I'm going."
FUKKATSU

Postby Imenak » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:40 am

| Group 1 - Classroom |

"Naturally, I would not expect the Harem Lead to understand the moéness of the situation," Ryuji said in reply to Masato, as if he had said something remarkably ignorant, but was nonetheless being forgiven for it. Such a response had to be expected from the protagonist, after all. The peculiar boy then turned his attention towards Shiori, who had also acted less than favorably towards his words. Although the expression on his face didn't change, he took a very noticeable step back from the girl. Suddenly, he pointed directly at her. "You are the tsundere," he affirmed, before then swinging his finger to Natsumi, "And you... are the strongest of the moé moé archetype. I'll have to keep my eye on you."

Ryuji pushed up his glasses, making them glint in the sun again. In spite of the inherent creepiness of the statement, it could've probably been worse. His expression was far too analytical, and his speech thus far had already indicated something was loose in that head of his. "Indeed, Hero," Ryuji then said in reply to Masato when he piped up again, "I shall be accompanying you undoubtedly."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Deena » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:19 pm

Group 1 - Classroom

Shiori shot a fiery glare at the more normal male in the group. Was Masato laughing at her? How undoubtedly rude. She huffed through her nose and took a bite of the baked treat that Natsumi had given her. Ryuji opening his mouth just ended up ticking her off further. Tsundere? What's that even mean? pondered Shiori, her eyebrows no longer furrowed in denial, but in perplexity. She was about to take another bite when the bastard pointed at Natsumi. Oh no he just didn't. An aura of pure death emanated from her very being.

This settled it. Shiori was going with Natsumi to this crazy cinema no matter what.

Re: Sept. 03, 2012

Postby Jay » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:55 am

> So you have all agreed to go to the mysterious cinema after school.
> The five of you enjoy a lively lunch.
> Everything was completely eaten except for Shiori's lunch.

Group 1 - Classroom - After School - Partly Cloudy, slight breeze

The bell rang, and Tada-sensei dismissed class. The chattering drone of students and their idle conversations started up again as students got together and formed groups to go home together, or went off to meet other friends, or headed to their club activities. Of these groups, was the group headed for the mall to investigate the mysterious cinema.

> Eri approaches with a smile and a wave.
"Good luck, all of you. I'm looking forward to hearing about all of it tomorrow. Bye~."
> She leaves quickly, half running.

Alright, well, pretty straight forward. Just post some brief posts about the characters getting together, and then exiting into the hallways. Feel free to start up some idle conversation between them, since I'm figuring it won't be a really quiet trip all the way.

Of the many possible things you could talk about, I'd appreciate if the topic of the dreams came up, so the characters all realize they had the same dream, heh. It's fine if it can't be done though. One or two short posts each is more than enough, since I'll be interrupting you and location shifting you pretty soon.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Cascade » Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:12 am

| Group 1 - Hallway outside of classroom |

Masato stepped out, standing by the doorway and waiting for the others to finish up getting their things together and preparing to leave. He himself had a visible tenseness in his shoulders. It had been days since he'd done anything of real interest, and Masato was already boring of the daily grind at school, even after only one day back. He had never been fond of it, but fortunately for him, the loops were always just wide enough to hop through unconsciously, enough to keep his grades slightly above average. He was a member of the track team but almost never attended. Normally, Masato only felt as antsy as he did at that moment at the end of a school day coinciding with a large ceremony at the Inoue shrine, or the day before. It meant tremendous effort on the part of himself and his sister, but thankfully, Masato had a taste for life's difficulties. Of course, it was his habit to complain, but he always did so with a facetious smile.

Looking back and forth, he drew a few stares from schoolmates walking down the hallway. The focused boy barely heard a few "Eh, Inoue-kun? What's the matter"'s and even someone say "Looking for someone to walk home with?" but he was in his own world. He often was. Masato realized that most would not take well to his rude behavior at the moment, but he would just have to make up for it later. Bad reputations damaged the shrine's reputation, but he didn't have "competition" in the area, though such things were not often spoken of. It was common for the neighborhood committee to call in priests from other shinto establishments in the city, since no other shrines existed in the area.

"Mngh, aren't they ready yet? Maybe I ought to go alone after all."
His foot demanded tapping. Masato did not consent, and he stood quite still with a uncharacteristically rigid posture. To others, it might have looked like he was waiting, probably on edge, for a female companion to walk home with.

Why not after all? He was one of the most handsome boys in his class, but he rarely truly befriended anyone. Masato also had a record of blunt refusal when confessed to in middle school, so he was largely avoided. It always seemed as though he existed in another world, behind a glass wall, but he was cruel enough to wave to others and talk to them from the other side. That was just the kind of good-spirited but shy person he was. Masato leaned on the excuse of being too busy to bother with others like a trusted walking stick.
FUKKATSU

Postby Berry-tan » Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:05 pm

Group 1 - Hallway outside of classroom

Neatly collecting her books and notes into her shoulder bag Natsumi slid it over her shoulder and smiled over at Shiori cheerfully. "I'll wait for you in hall Shiori-chan." It had lightened the burden in her mind, the however small chance that she might find out why she'd been having that dream so often the past weeks so her mood was easily bright. Sidestepping two boys talking about a dating sim she stepped out into the hall and looked around.

It wasn't hard to spot Masato in his position right near the door, with his unusually stiff stature. She tilted her head to the side befire stepping up to hm. "Inoue-san?" The motherly girl wasn't very familiar with him beyond what she'd seen of him in class or when she'd visited the shrine where he worked. She had almost no understanding of him. Or of Ryuji she realized.

"I hope you haven't been waiting too long." She leaned against the wall beside and offered a tentative smile. "I'm not sure about Kanzato-san but Shiori-chan will definitely be out soon." It always that way and Natsumi had grown used to it, Shiori was almost always by her side at the end of the day unless their afterschool acitivities clashed and even then one would walk with the other to whatever classroom or area their acitivities were taking place in.
Last edited by Berry-tan on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Deena » Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:22 pm

Group 1 - Hallway outside of classroom

Shiori had taken a smidgen longer than Natsumi to leave the room; her bento had leaked somehow, and there was a little whitish puddle from the strange gruel-like rice staining the interior of her desk. She had just finished wiping it off with a tissue, and grabbed her bag to leave. "I'm coming Natsu-chan!" she called after her friend, who was already leaving the room. She would have lagged behind a little regardless of her toxic bento's accident; there was no way she would leave Natsumi behind with that bizarre man. She shot Ryuji a quick glare before heading out to find that Natsumi was already cheerfully conversing with Masato. Shiori huffed through her nose; she should have anticipated this. Was Masato going to go after her, too? Shiori would have her work cut out for her today.

Natsumi was pretty much her only friend at school, but Shiori was practically joined at the hip with her. The sour-faced girl always seemed to intimidate people with her obstinate attitude, to the point where even the kendo club would only occasionally beg her for help in training for big matches, but Natsumi was always far too naive and friendly to be affected by Shiori's default demeanor. The few friends Shiori had, Shiori treasured and protected with her very soul. It was simply the way she was.

She cast her sharp jet eyes at Masato, analyzing him from top to bottom, appraising his worth. His body language irritated her somehow. "Patience is a virtue, Natsu-chan," she stated bluntly, still gazing at Masato with the stoic glare of a samurai staring down a possible enemy.

Postby Cascade » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:57 am

| Group 1 - Outside Classroom |

"Oh, it's you." Masato noted with a smile on his face as Natsumi emerged. As Shiori emerged, he smiled again. "Oh. You too." Masato faked sounding disappointed, giving Shiori an obviously fake look of irritation.

"Well, I'm fine with it. Don't worry about me getting antsy or impatient. It's times like these that I'm kinda unreasonable." He sighed, brushing his hair quietly.

"But man, getting riled up over a silly rumor like this? I surprise myself sometimes..." Even with his self-deprecating humor, Masato was smiling eagerly, a wild look in his eyes. He seemed energetic when he worked at the shrine, but this was on an entirely different level. It seemed as though life was flooding into his usually relaxed and serene face like warm blood.

"Thanks for coming though. I usually don't spend much time with school mates. Apart from being at the shrine, I mean."
Masato scratched behind his head, averting his eyes from them for a second. He almost looked shy. It only lasted a moment though.
FUKKATSU

Postby Imenak » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:09 pm

| Group 1 - Outside Classroom |

Like he often did, Ryuji suddenly appeared on the scene, comping up right behind the two girls. It was possible Masato spotted him walking out, but it was unlikely that the girl's would've taken notice. It didn't help that he made no attempt to announce his presence. It was like he wanted them to "feel" him there, judging by how uncomfortably close he stood to them for people he was just acquainted with at best. He was staring squarely at Masato, however, and it became more apparent he was trying to carefully observe the scene.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Deena » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:32 am

Group 1 - Outside Classroom

Shiori's cheeks puffed in rage. Fake irritation, fake disappointment. What kind of look was that? Was he looking down on her? Making fun of her? If he was at least honest about it, it would have been fine, but somehow this attitude irritated her further. He definitely was excited about this stupid cinema. Then he had the nerve to be shy about it. "Hmpf. If you want to spend time with school mates so much, you should just ask them. Such a wishy washy attitude. It's not cool at all." How annoying, this guy. He was distracting her from the real problem.

The real problem was currently breathing down her and Natsumi's necks, his lenses searing holes into the back of their scalps. Shiori could feel the looming presence of someone behind her. She turned her head.

Glasses.

A squeak of shock escaped as Shiori stepped back, her arm whipping out to form a barrier between Ryuji and Natsumi instinctively. Oh good lord! Why in the world was this guy standing so close to them? How creepy! Shiori's cheeks flushed slightly from the embarrassment of being caught unaware. "D-Don't stand so close! Moron!"

Postby Cascade » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:30 pm

| Group 1 - Outside of Classroom |

"Hey you know. It's not always easy to approach-"

At that moment, Ryuji appeared. Masato tensed up, as if his barely moving figure got frozen in time. Something about his paralyzed smile looked disturbed, like the entire thing was slightly misaligned.

"This guy's got the presence and sneakiness of a professional stalker!"

Although clearly disturbed, Masato did feel somewhat impressed. He wasn't one to ignore a talent like suddenly appearing out of nowhere. He'd been surprised, and yet he was already looking in Ryuji's direction.

"Weeeeell, no point in sticking around here. I think I'm going to the theater."

With a sharp turn of his head, Masato faced down the hallway and looked as if he was going to walk off, very fast. However, he looked back to the other three with a faint smile.

"You coming? Because I'd hate to leave you behind."
FUKKATSU

Sept. 03, 2012

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:04 am

Group 1 - Hallway - After School - Partly Cloudy, slight breeze

> Masato bumps into a girl as he walks off and knocks her over.
> She is wearing the uniform of a nearby elementary school.
> Her vicious dark brown eyes said everything.
"!!! Look where you're going, basta--! ... Mister*!"
> She seems to have remembered something.
> The young girl huffs and pouts, disarming her fierce eyes from earlier.
> She assumes the expression of a victim of a terrible crime.
> The elementary schooler begins to rub at her eyes, as if ready to cry, and she holds her right arm weakly as if with a sprained wrist.
"Uuu~ A-and here I was, planning on going to the tennis club.... What am I going to do with my afternoon?"
> She mumbles loudly to herself, still seemingly on the verge of crying.
> The girl transforms completely into a pathetic little thing, hugging her knees and looking down.
> Only Masato is close enough to see the change happen or hear what she said earlier.

*onii-san
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Berry-tan » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:20 am

Group 1 - Outside Classroom

"Shiori-chan-" She wasn't able to finish her sentence as her friend suddenly whipped around and then she noticed Ryuji looming she squeaked before she could help herself and took a step back. 'He's really quiet, I didn't even hear him...' She gently took hold of Shiori's arm in a firm grip and tugged her away from Ryuji.

"We need to get going, Shiori-chan..." Taking a few steps and carefully giving another tug, in hopes that Shiori would go along with the minimum of resistance but then... She released her obstinate best friend as she heard the elementary school girl mumbling, all her instincts leading her to go over, stepping past Masato to crouch in front of her with a concerned look on her face.

"Are you okay?"
Last edited by Berry-tan on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing