Assylum RP Sign up, No limits.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:51 am

Oh, bringing in the cavalry, eh? We'll just see about that.
Demon of Elru

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:21 am

hey verec, this may seem like a foolish idea, but how about making this place be in the middle of nowhere? considering all the dangerously insane people, it would make a lot of sense.

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:26 am

Yeah, knowing him, he's already had a location thought out, and was waiting until someone got outside to reveal they aren't going anywhere. He probably has us flying in the air, or something.
Demon of Elru

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:31 am

meh. I was just thinking a long journey through the desert after we all escape would be interesting.

I also can't help but want to pair ken and hitori. I'm weird like that.

Postby Mr. Noia » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:07 am

Name: Jerald von Gügel
Eyes: deep blue
Skin: pale skin with lots of freckles
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 80 kg
Distinguishing marks: very short and ugly nails, lots of bruises all the time all over his body
Blood type: B+
Disorders: Anger disorder
Patient history(bio): Not much is known about this patient history, his parents who were brought in to profile him had never mentioned attacks of aggressive behaviour. Jerald was known for being hot-headed, but this was something that had only turned up in his puberty. Before that, Jerald had always been a quiet boy, never said much, was bullied, on high school for some time too. After college Jerald got a job in the office. One day he snapped and began beating up others, the next moment he was calm again, after he knocked down all the people in his department of the office. Therapy had not helped him, for he had already been visiting a psychiatrist ever since he got out of high school. This was something his parents didn’t know, but Jerald mentioned the name of the doctor before he was committed.
Notes(personality): Always on his own; never feels like talking; sometimes has sudden rages, last for several hours; Intelligent, possibly friendly person (parents description).

Added after 54 seconds:

can I still join? If so, which floor will I be taken to?
45k a year for gay sex? That's a man-hooker wages I'd say. Still worth it. ~ Dave

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:51 am

Hmm you are on floor three, go talk to yal, the man's been going stir crazy.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Mandy » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:45 pm

I'm on floor three, too. heading for the cafeteria. btw where is the cafe?

Postby yalborap2 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:49 pm

down the street with a big starbucks sign on it.

now, as for the cafeteria, I have no idea.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:47 pm

Verec wrote:He goes on the third floor, but if he restains himself he might get to the fourth. Anya dear, you can;t us harley Quin, DC comics would be on us in a flash. plus it is rather uninspired. Mentioning her would be fine, but she is a rather Iconic charecter and difficult to pull off because she is known so well.
A few words about security here. Breaking out by shear force is a waste of time. The glass in the windows is actually alumina based so it is as strong and breakage resistant as sheet metal. As for walking out, there are only three exits from each floor. one is the elevator which requires a keycard, and the others are fire escapes on in each wing. Each fire escape door sets off a silent alarm when you open it, and opens into a blank stairwell, that it is impossible to get out of unless the staff lets you out. The doors out of that stairwell lock from the inside, so you can't get out once you are in. And any single door can be locked remotely from both sides. Although the fire escapes can be gotten into at anytime, they are so boring that most people hate them enough to not try and use them in an escape attempt. The only person who seems to know how to move from one floor to another is a multi racial she-male on the second floor. He aint talking.

wait-wtf, isnt there TONS of stuff that counts as copy right here as it is? i mean its like what this place is based on, so i dont think so-you just dont like me... *hating self...* :'(
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby yalborap2 » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:49 pm

god...

he doesn't want you to use a copyrighted character. DEAL WITH IT! don't get angsty about it! just think up an original character! fuck, maybe he'll even let you use a character who THINKS she's harley quinn! but don't think we all hate you!

Postby Mandy » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:51 pm

please condense your sig first though.

Postby fuzzylogik » Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:51 pm

asylums are not copyrighted

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:25 pm

look around, everything on this site is copy righted, but non of it is used for profit, your just asses [not all of ya]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Mandy » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:26 pm

this was really old...

when and where did the RP disappear?

Postby The_Joker » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:31 pm

wait, im confused... *got back/kicked Anya off computer* i have to agree with Anya, there are copyrighted characters on Bleedman.snafu-comics.com or whatever. so whats the big deal? its not like she has lazer eyes or somthing. I mean. I could play The Joker-right? This rp sounds fun, I'll be in my element. :snoogins:
I just got ownership over my friends site and character. I've known her for a while, we both rp on Furadia, she dosnt so much anymore. So here I am...

She also gave me power over her The Joker yahoo thing, so she'll be on Prof Wolfblood or whatever, I'll be on The Joker, okey?

I'll get the posted up later, i forgot the exact wording... [i'll see next time i see her.]

I geuss I'll be updating and fixing the site, since it wont be used on Furadia no more.

Sorry if my yahoo dont work, im tryin to remember what it was...is...whatever.

Postby Verec » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:31 pm

I guess people wanted more involvement from me, while I just wanted to see people builld their own world of insanity and fun. I wanted to play composer, not conducter.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby The_Joker » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:32 pm

Hey, gtg-but seriously, can I play The Joker?
I just got ownership over my friends site and character. I've known her for a while, we both rp on Furadia, she dosnt so much anymore. So here I am...

She also gave me power over her The Joker yahoo thing, so she'll be on Prof Wolfblood or whatever, I'll be on The Joker, okey?

I'll get the posted up later, i forgot the exact wording... [i'll see next time i see her.]

I geuss I'll be updating and fixing the site, since it wont be used on Furadia no more.

Sorry if my yahoo dont work, im tryin to remember what it was...is...whatever.

Postby Mandy » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:34 pm

Dear God... I hate n00bs... READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS!!!

Postby Mr. Noia » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:41 pm

true. She really does. (my guess). Does that mean you hate me too? you could consider me a noob.
45k a year for gay sex? That's a man-hooker wages I'd say. Still worth it. ~ Dave

Postby Mandy » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:42 pm

anyone under 300 posts is a n00b to me.

Postby Mr. Noia » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:47 pm

(noobs under 300 posts, don't get to close to her ^. (she can be a really mean lady :))

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:49 pm

The_Joker wrote:wait, im confused... *got back/kicked Anya off computer* i have to agree with Anya, there are copyrighted characters on Bleedman.snafu-comics.com or whatever. so whats the big deal? its not like she has lazer eyes or somthing. I mean. I could play The Joker-right? This rp sounds fun, I'll be in my element. :snoogins:

the problem is we're not a comic artist who's doing parody. also, anya just doesn't have the skill. it takes a lot more to play someone else's character well than it does to play your own, and at times it can be impossible, because not everyone will agree on how a character would react in a certain situation.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:51 pm

*blinks* Weren't there other posts in here? I'm sure I posted something about the copyright issue.. Anyway, Anya and Joker, they meant copyrighted characters in the RP, not the site in general. Verec has a preference for people to use original characters in this. (I'm sure I saw her make that same post days ago... I think I'm finally losing touch with reality.)
Demon of Elru

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:57 pm

maybe the post was just deleted.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:03 pm

Anya and "The_Joker".
I am coming in on this to say, Who cares if the bleedman site has all that copyrighted stuff on it?

That fact has nothing to do with THIS thread. This thread was started by Verec, and when he created it, he wanted people to make original characters for it. There is nothing to link character choices to the bleedman character choices. You need to get over it, quit whining, and, if you want to join the RP, create an original character. It's the only way to get in.

So either Do it or quit spamming the thread with your complaints.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing