Assylum RP Sign up, No limits.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Assylum RP Sign up, No limits.

Postby Yatta » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:18 pm

Alll you guys with MPD got abused sexually as a child. >_> Hahaha.
<Blank Space>

Postby D » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:22 pm

What do I need to do to get my charater in this RP
*Re reposted and edited again*
Name: Sydro
Eyes: Light green with small Pupals
Skin: pale
Height: 5,7
Weight: 189lbs
Distinguishing marks: A scar going threw his left eye and big Scar shaped as X on his chest
Disorders:Muti personality,ADA, Phobias(One is girls the others are tomatoes) and Paranoid
Blood type: A
Patient history(bio): Normal until he was turned in at the age of 16 he was left here because his parents couldn't control his dark side who is as strong as a tiger the side in which is Sydro is very intellegent and likes girls even thoughs he is afraid of them
Notes(personality): he has two sides the Shy,sweet and inoccent teen with a angelic smile and the Dark Ordys he is the exact opposite except he still has that dame Angelic smile and he likes playing video games(never and I repeat never try to take away his video games)
Last edited by D on Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Yatta » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:24 pm

He's afraid of tomatoes? Wow... I can't say that's not original.
<Blank Space>

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:29 pm

"You have to RP differently!"
Jay becomes evil and horribly despicable.
"No use of astericks is the first thing!!! Really, Verec is picky and very... veteran. He's also busy so he might've just not noticed. And try to use quotation marks when ever you need to, I know it's something people can forget but seriously, it's important. And always, always describe what happens in detail what happens when you do something.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:30 pm

That's like Femmephobia or something right? The Fear of Girls?

What would the "Fear of Small, Cute, Japanese Schoolgirls" be?
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Yatta » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:34 pm

Mini Skirtphobia?
<Blank Space>

Postby Jay » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:36 pm

Obviously longsockphobia

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:40 pm

You have to fear Japanese Schoolchildren. They could have some kinda magic shit that just comes outta nowhere.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Verec » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:57 pm

My objections to your charecter are the following. One is that DID does not mean that your body shifts with the mental shange, that is just rediculus. Two, if you have no pupils you are blind. No objections to that rule, it is a physical fact. Three this is an Adult facility that take Adults, and you expect me to believe that they took a kid in as a patient? This place would make a kid worse instead of better. And try and find the real manes of those phobias. There is an offical name for the fear of damn near anything you can imagine. And none of them are Girlphobia.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby yalborap2 » Sun Feb 06, 2005 3:46 am

Hasegawa Rayven wrote:You have to fear Japanese Schoolchildren. They could have some kinda magic shit that just comes outta nowhere.

but they're just so goddamn cute!

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Verec » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:39 pm

All right people places! We start first thing tomorrow, so let’s get out there, here are your assignments. We still need more orderlies, so anyone who wants that job, can still apply.
Orderlies and Staff: Dan Liezbeck, (Yatta if you still want to be a orderly, I’m going to need ya.)[Dr. Di Lucien, art therapy, Dr. Betton, group therapy (he sucks at group)]
Second Floor: [mysterious half Cuban floor switching she-male]
Third Floor: Devi D, Deborah, Brian, Ken
Fourth Floor: Dave, Ashura, Matt Allergen, David Castine, [Kano Jurgen]
Fifth Floor: Ludevian Faus, Derek
*[] indicates NPCs
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby fuzzylogik » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:32 am

what kind of control equipment do the orderlies get? tasers? tranqs? mace?

Postby Verec » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:55 am

I don't trust you gentlemen to use hypodermics, so I will instead give you tasers, and you will need to get a doctor to get the sedatives.

Postby Mandy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:11 am

LAST MINUTE SIGN UP!!

Name: Hitori
Eyes: purple
Hair: Green, short
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Distinguishing marks: scars all over her body
Blood type: AB+
Disorders: Multiple personalities (dissociative identity disorder)
Patient history(bio): She grew up in an abussive household. She created these personalities to at first justify killing her parents, but she acted so much to the point where they became real. The scars on her body are from her Ninja self fighting with make believe evil ninjas
Notes(personality): 1) 6 year old frightened child "Jane", 2)her regular self, a cool and regular teen, 3) Ninja "Kitori"

Postby Verec » Mon Feb 07, 2005 12:57 pm

Mandy, I hate to say it but we have too many DID people, can you pick a slightly less umm glamourous disorder? Like say really bad depression that is medication resistant.

Postby Mandy » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:04 pm

ah poo i like my ninja/girl/teen but sure i'll fix it. ^_^

Added after 4 minutes:

Name: Hitori
Eyes: purple
Hair: Green, short
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Distinguishing marks: scars all over her body
Blood type: AB+
Disorders: Impulse Control: Self injury
Patient history(bio): She grew up in an abussive household. She was always told how ugly she was. She was actually a beutiful girl, but after years of her parents driving the idea of her being ugly into her head she began to mutilate herself.
Notes(personality): She always points out the flaws in everything. She can never hold anything sharp, otherwise she will try to "fix" people around her and herself.

Postby Verec » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:05 pm

Poor girl, they can help you on the third floor, and you have art therapy in the morning. Yay you.

Postby Shebum Devi » Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:24 pm

Does it have to be seperate boys and girls? It's going to limit character interation until we burst out of our cages... if/when it comes to that...
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Verec » Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:55 pm

You are on the third floor, comon areas are both sexes, as are the therapy sessions. Just at might does this really come into play, so as to keep certain pervs and undesireables to a minimum.

Postby Mr. Noia » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:01 pm

Verec, you decide where people get to be?
45k a year for gay sex? That's a man-hooker wages I'd say. Still worth it. ~ Dave

Postby Verec » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:14 pm

Yes, Yes I do. I love power :devil:

Postby Mr. Noia » Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:16 pm

I'm making up a char. It's gonna be a pimp-like all fucked up had-it-all-but-couldn't-handle-it person
45k a year for gay sex? That's a man-hooker wages I'd say. Still worth it. ~ Dave

Postby Yatta » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:12 pm

Bwaha! I knew you'd need me for an orderly sooner of later. I just didn't check the sign up thread for a while. I call him Shinkon the ****in pissed of Orderly.

Name: Shinkon Kyuusai
Eyes: Black
Skin: White(Asian)
Height: 5"7
Weight: 145
Distinguishing Marks: A scar on his cheek obtained while "restraining" a runner.
Blood Type: AB
Disorders: He's an orderly not an inmate.
Bio: At a young age Shinkon's parents were killed by a rather disturbed man, in a most gruesome way. Unfortunatley the man wasn't given death row, or even sent to jail, he was declared mentally unstable and sent to a psychiatric ward, in Shinkon's mind his insanity was no reason for him to escape his punishment. Maybe this is what influenced Shinkon to take up the job as an orderly, maybe it's the reason he has such a penchent for hurting the inmates, one thing is for sure, he isn't afraid to kill anyone who disturbs the peace.
Notes: If you didn't get it from the Bio Shinkon's basically the "bad cop" of the pair of Orderly's currently in play.
<Blank Space>

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:22 pm

I'll also want to play orderly, I'm really starting to feel my crazy char is half assed so... >.> And being an ass sounds so much fun.

Name: Waltz Terriam
Eyes: Dark Brown, almost black.
Skin: Asian, fair, but on the pale side
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 185
Distinguishing Marks: None, though he always wheres gloves and long sleeved clothing.
Blood type: O
Disorders: N/A
Bio: A young Yukon born chinese boy who took a liking to computers. He is extremely tech savvy, skilled with knives and very quick on his feet. Also posesses super human strength that'll later be explained.
Notes: Very imaginative and is extremely skilled in the art of escape and hacking.

Postby Verec » Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:56 pm

Woot! Ok guys earn your keep, big bonuses if you can subdue Shiro, of find a way to get one of the patients to do it for you.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing