Assylum RP Sign up, No limits.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby yalborap2 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:34 am

Name: ken, last name unknown.
Eyes: a deep blue, with somewhat strange flecks of oddly reflective gold.
Skin: somewhat pale, but nothing one wouldn't expect from being in a mental ward all day.
Height: roughly 5' 10"
Weight: around 130 or so, very slim.
Distinguishing marks: there is a strange, twisting scar along his back that would be impossible for one to make on their own.
Blood presure(optional): a little high, but not at a risky level.
Blood type: A -
Disorders: claims to see ghosts, occasionally goes into a strange trance where he won't react to anything in the real world, but seems to keep away from something only he sees happening.
Patient history(bio): ken's actually not too overly insane. you see, he has the ability to see ghosts. normally, there aren't too many souls in the world;perhaps a husband waiting for his wife to join him, or a mother watching over her child, but for the most part people are content to go on to the afterlife. of course, he saw more than enough to be seen as insane. also, particularly emotional ghosts can send him into a trance with their touch. in this trance, he sees their death, and cannot see the real world around him.
Notes(personality): ken acts friendly at times, but for the most part is incredibly apathetic and not caring about anything.

any problems with this?

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:44 pm

yay! I'm being Harely Quinn then. I've been studying her. ^-^

*gets her site*

[that i made]
brb...

Added after 2 minutes:

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Harley.html

Added after 36 seconds:

[above has her bio and history and what not :)]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Cali Defender » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:57 pm

so wait, Derek is on what floor?

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:58 pm

i dont know

hey-you have my picy? ^-^ *hugs*
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:59 pm

So is that "Pre-" or "Post-" Joker Harley you're playing?
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Cali Defender » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:59 pm

<<

Oh shit...

I knew there was another project, sorry Anya, ive been working on so much lately, inking, concept art, my own 2 comics, and Exams. Ill try and geton it soon though.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:04 pm

o.o *tears up* kk...

post-Joker

[or not..hm.. depends-who'll play the joker? :)]
[no offence, but i hope its not the guy whos playin him in the x-men rpg... >.> i think i need a new joker in that rp.. anyways, i gtg, byes all!][or i might have ten min. i mean, the shelter istn to far from here-animal shelter-volenteering]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Verec » Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:15 pm

He goes on the third floor, but if he restains himself he might get to the fourth. Anya dear, you can;t us harley Quin, DC comics would be on us in a flash. plus it is rather uninspired. Mentioning her would be fine, but she is a rather Iconic charecter and difficult to pull off because she is known so well.
A few words about security here. Breaking out by shear force is a waste of time. The glass in the windows is actually alumina based so it is as strong and breakage resistant as sheet metal. As for walking out, there are only three exits from each floor. one is the elevator which requires a keycard, and the others are fire escapes on in each wing. Each fire escape door sets off a silent alarm when you open it, and opens into a blank stairwell, that it is impossible to get out of unless the staff lets you out. The doors out of that stairwell lock from the inside, so you can't get out once you are in. And any single door can be locked remotely from both sides. Although the fire escapes can be gotten into at anytime, they are so boring that most people hate them enough to not try and use them in an escape attempt. The only person who seems to know how to move from one floor to another is a multi racial she-male on the second floor. He aint talking.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Re: Assylum RP Sign up, No limits.

Postby D » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:58 pm

*reposted and edited*

Name: Sydro
Eyes: Light green with no pupals
Skin: pale
Height: 5,7
Weight: 189lbs
Distinguishing marks: A scare going threw his left eye
Disorders:Muti personality,ADA,and realy bad Girlphobia(He's afraid of Girls)
Blood type: A
Patient history(bio): Normal until he was turned in at the age of 7 he was left here because his parents couldn't control his dark side who is as strong as a tiger
Notes(personality): he has two sides the sweet and inoccent child with a angelic smile and the Dark Ordys he is the exact opposite except he still has that dame Angelic smile the only way to tell the diffrince if his hair is white & has Weird things coming from his back he is Sydro and if he has horns and red hair he is Ordys
Last edited by D on Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:44 pm

((where be devi?))
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Verec » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:00 pm

Devi is on the third floor, and D that is still not good enough. I am starting to get sick of multipersonalities, especialy these cliche standard good/evil ones. Get some f*ing new models for your charecters to be based on. DID is a relatively rare disorder.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby fuzzylogik » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:05 pm

http://skepdic.com/mpd.html you people should read this

Postby D » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:07 pm

That any better

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:16 pm

I'll take it off my list of disorders, then. Seems having multiple personalities is the new black for characters sheets. :/ *goes to edit his sheet*
Demon of Elru

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:44 pm

Like I said, I elaborated on Devi. I turned the little doll that came from her head, through her painting, and into reality a part of her being because I don't think you'd let her have a little murderous doll running around.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:48 pm

Name: Matt Allergen
Eyes: Silvery Blue
Skin: Pale Brown
Height: 5"6
Weight: 102 lb.
Distinguishing marks: Large Scar continuing from his eye down his face
Blood presure(optional): Always EXTREMELY HIGH!
Blood type: Z (You will know why down below!)
Disorders: ADHD, Split personaility, Myselfphobia
Patient history(bio): He was in science calss after a hard day making up his project, when his "friend" who was really a spy threw an unstable chemicle at his face. The chemical flew into his mouth and left eye. The chemical spread down his face, as he cried out to be relieved of the pain. The chemical was really strong and after he swallowed some it inadvertedliy changed him completely. His blood type changed from B+ to a new transparent silvery clear blood type of Z. He already had ADHD and when the chemical changed his blood it traveled to his brain causinghis ADHD to malfunction making him have a split personality and he is now afraid to look at himself in the mirror, hence "Myselfphobia".

Notes: He likes to run around in a women's bra and dance on oranges. He likes to cut himself with pieces of a broken mirror and spread the blood all over his face like war paint. He also likes to eat the bloody mirror pieces afterwards.
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:57 pm

When's the Rp ghunna start?

Postby Verec » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:16 pm

Monday prehaps, that seems like a good day for a begining. *ducks the thrown fruit* And you guys are all gonna be doped up kinda heavily. Meds and shit you know.

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:19 pm

... Sounds fun. ^_^
Demon of Elru

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:25 pm

Just like in real life. ;)

Postby Yatta » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:27 pm

So that means I have a chance at being an orderly right? And why no padded rooms for Ashura he's just as violent as the others... well okay after looking at Cali's character maybe not. When are we going to get some non-criminaly insane characters?
<Blank Space>

Postby Verec » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:30 pm

Devi is non criminal. And that multi racial she-male isn't all that much worse than a normal person.

Postby yalborap2 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:39 am

um...was my character approved? I read through, but I didn't see any guaranteed approvals.

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:49 pm

Name: David Castine

Eyes: Blue

Skin: Caucasian

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 205

Distinguishing marks: Suture Scars on his Right wrist, and along the inside of his left bicep. (Explained below)

Blood presure: Mostly Normal

Blood type: O

Disorders: Patient Suffers from Delusions and Hallucinations, and a severe Case of Manic Paranoia. He is constantly in fear of someone "Following" him. Often Accuses a Random person of being, "One of 'Them'" ("You're one of THEM Aren't You!") And usually has some well constructed but mostly pointless reason they would be "After" him. (This was inspired by Nny's Outburst of "DID THE DOG SEND YOU?!?!?" from JTHM)

Patient history(bio): Was relatively normal until his 21st birthday, when he suddenly vanished unexplicably, when he finally was found, he was saying something about having been captured by Space aliens, or some other nonsense. From there, it was a slow decline into the Paranoia he exhibits today. The scars along his Wrist and Left arm, are from an accident as a teenager, where they had to remove several Large Shards of Glass from his arms. Unfortunately, these suture scars never fully healed.

Notes(personality): Basically a nice Person, but Is Agitated easily. Very surprisable, But not violent. Amazingly restrained and non-confrontational for a person in his mental state.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Verec » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:23 pm

Sorry Sho, you go on the third floor, pray you never meet the effeminate red head one floor up. He is playing host to one verry angry ghost. Rayven you are on the third floor to, and you get tranquilizers every six hours.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing