Assylum RP Sign up, No limits.

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Assylum RP Sign up, No limits.

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:25 pm

Here is my proposal, we are all crazy enough that we need to get a insane asylum going in here. Crazy people and the orderlies that watch them. Anyone can join, but there are a few guidelines. It is low power, so no world destroying charecters, at least at first. ;) Anyone can be a patient but only people I aprove can be doctors or orderlies. And you only get my aproval if you come up with a good charecter and have my respect.
The Asylum is a U shaped building with six floors, and two wings (male and female) on each floor except the first and sixth. Each wing has thirty rooms, or more if I decide the institution needs to increase it's size. The base of the U is a service area, containg comon areas, the kitchens, and a clinic on the sixth floor. First floor is administration, and offices. Second floor is well adapted, and generally harmless patients. Third floor patients are safe enough but can't deal with the real world for one reason or another. Fourth floor is the seriously disturbed and the potentaly dangerous patients. Fifth floor is the overtly hostile and criminally insane. An especily sever disorder might see you bumped up a level. If at all possible let's try and keep it on the lower floors.
You can play a patient, a frequent visitor, a doctor or an orderly. I am both administration and all NPCs.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:27 pm

I'm so into this, once I get the basics of character preferences, I'm going on the side of the patients. I come complete with RL experience! XD
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:54 pm

Oh dear lord, this sounds awesome. Im in, ill find a pre existing character to fit in with the crazies later.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:57 pm

I'm in, too. If you're making a specific character sheet, that'd be nice. (Insanity... Yeah, I'm an asylum all on my own.) XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:02 pm

Charecter sheets are a weekness of mine, I don't make good ones. Let's use this for a working model. We can say it is your medical records in the building. ;)
Name:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height:
Weight:
Distinguishing marks:
Blood presure(optional):
Blood type:
Disorders:
Patient history(bio):
Notes(personality):
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:14 pm

Well I wanted to see what everyone else's character did in accordance to mine's creation, so she wouldn't be so independant and able to intereact, but what the hell.

Name: Devi D.
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Chin length and Purple
Skin: Pale
Height: 5'9
Weight:115
Distinguishing marks: beauty mark under her right eye. They let her keep her earrings if she promised not to take them out and impale anyone with them.
Blood presure(optional): Unstable, certain things will set her off, like stupidity, and creamed corn.
Blood type:Clean, O - They like to syphone it from her when the fights break out resulting in bloodloss.
Disorders: Bi-polar, Skitzoid, Personality displacement, agoraphobia.
Patient history(bio): Becoming overwhelmed with shitty dates, and being a tool for some brainless company, the unused part of her brain had a creature manifest, then seperated from the whole. This distorted entity began walking around, seeking to kill... She called it 'Sickness'.
Notes(personality): Creative, and inciteful. Good conversationalist. The other side of her is coniving, slightly more vulgar than the other, and violent; the sickness.

(I'm using the character from IFS and elaborating on it tis ok?)
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:25 pm

Looks good Devi, I think we need to put you on the third floor. You get to do some revisions later, so you can have some more refinements. Keep 'em coming people!

Postby Icerider » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:31 pm

I'll join later, If I get a chance, that is.
Just call me Ice

Re: Assylum RP Sign up, No limits.

Postby fuzzylogik » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:32 pm

Name:Dan Liezbeck
Eyes:Hazel
Skin:Tanned
Height:6'4"
Weight:230 lbs
Distinguishing marks:Radioactive Symbol Tattooed on right arm
Blood presure(optional):
Blood type:O+
Disorders:none
Patient history(bio):Dan is an Orderly at the asylum ((maybe also head of security? *nude nudge wink wink*))
Notes(personality):Dan is tough as nails ex bouncer from a night club,he's a hardass and stickler for protocol and order.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:14 pm

Are we talking interdimensional here? Meaning like We have people from several different kinds of World, like Maybe there Might be Spellcasters of some sort that would be in there? Alongside maybe just regular people and humanoids from other planets?
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:25 pm

No spell casters, and nobody overtly inhuman. Pshychics are permissable because these abilities often acompanied by some mental dissorder or simulate it's symptoms. Interdimensional travelers who can't leave, might be confined for being delusional. ;) And anyone caught with a magic sword will be banished.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:04 pm

I got just the dementoid for this one.

Name: Ludevian Faus

Eyes: Bright orange with bits of gold and crimson

Skin: White

Height: 6'9"

Weight: 234 lbs.

Distinguishing marks: A strange tatoo on the back of his neck, says it's a runic seal that has taken away his godly power.

Blood presure(optional): Continuously jumps around, but is always high.

Blood type: O

Disorders: Delusions, extreme fits of rage, random moments of outbursts, and various moments of maniacal laughter for no reason at all.

Patient history(bio): Was found beaten and bruised, and claimed he had been beaten up by someone named Shiro X.(... Don't look at me!) Since then he has commited fifteen acts of random murders, most of which contained multiple victims. Due to the bodies having been...extremely mauled, it has yet to be prooven if he was the actual killer.

Notes(personality): Sadistic and psychotic. Enjoys pain and anguish of all kinds, even his own. Displays a rather high level of intellect, but is too devoted with his insanity to use it. He does have moments of rational expressions, though. But they usually turn out to be ploys to rile someone into hostility. Also boasts, on random occasions, that he is a god.
Last edited by Ro Wong on Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Demon of Elru

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:21 pm

You need to replace MPD with DID, they changed the name of that disorder. Welcome to the Fifth floor, good luck trying to escape in that reinforced straitjacket. I may post an upper limit NPC who will be on par with the strongest person you can play.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:54 pm

Thanks for the info. *goes to edit* So, what does the new name stand for?(DID)
Demon of Elru

Postby Wizard » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:03 pm

Name: Brian Thompsen
Eyes: Blue

Height: 5"6

Weight: 145 lb.

Distinguishing marks: He has a small, Hitler-like moustasche and a swastakia tattoo on his forehead.

Blood presure(optional): Fairly stable. Will skyrocket at the sight of tangerines and small monkeys.

Disorders: ADD.

Patient history(bio): He was found to behind a massive world-takeover operation. Trying to ressurect the Nazi Party, he promised to reform the world under the Fifth Reich, and no killing of innocent people. When asked what happened to the Fourth Reich, he promptly took a piece of the car he was riding in and hurled it at the speaker. He was easily defeated by the Allies, and put into an insane asylum.

Notes(personality):He thinks he's Hitle. Except he doesn't hate Jewish people. Or anybody, for that matter. Only small monkeys. When asked about this, he began shouting "The eyes!!! Those tiny, little, un-blinking, staring, evil eyes!!!!!"

Postby Jay » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:17 pm

Name: Not confirmed, asks everyone to call him Deborah.
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Pale
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 100 pounds
Distinguishing marks: A tatoo that features Simon Cowell.
Blood presure(optional): Very high, well nose bleed if he gets hyper.
Disorders: Easily agitated and claims Satan "wants him." Yells at inanimate objects very often and has imaginary friends who he claims have a fun game where they cut him. Claims an undying love to Simon Cowell and thinks himself a female saying his object is a birth defect.
Patient history(bio): A american idol fanatic turned wrong. Murdered his family when they said he was male. Favoured the use of sharpened microphones.
Notes(personality): Rants constantly about random things and loved to write random song lyrics on walls with his blood. Allergic to chlorine and synthetic material like Rayon.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby D » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:26 pm

Name: Sydro
Eyes: Light green with no pupals
Skin: pail
Height: 5,7
Weight: 189lbs
Distinguishing marks: A scare going threw his left eye
Blood type: A
Patient history(bio): Normal until he was turned in at the age of 7 he was left here
Notes(personality): he has two sides the sweet and inoccent child with a angelic smile and the Dark Ordys he is the exact opposite except he still has that dame Angelic smile the only way to tell the diffrince if his hair is white he is Sydro and if he has horns he is Ordys
Last edited by D on Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby smileyblacksun » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:54 pm

How's this?

Name: Dave (Smiley, and Otaku)
Eyes: brown
Skin: pale yet slightly tanned
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 220lb
Distinguishing marks: self imposed scar under left eye.
Blood pressure(optional): (he must have abnormally thick veins to carry this much)
Disorders: Speaks to self in third person, wants to be the "king of Pirate," Bi polar, schizophrenic, multiple personalities.
Patient history(bio): Years of anime have rotted subjects mind. Soon he began calling dubbed anime heresy. He then began the systematic killing, of company executives belonging to dubbing companies. He also was apprehended, multiple time for vandalism.
Notes(personality): Has developed multiple personalities that he can (and quite often does) converse with.
Smiley seems to be violent and rude. While Otaku is hyper, and gabby. Otaku also has some obsession of defeating a “Monkey D Lufeiâ€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:55 pm

DID stands for Dissasociative Identity Disorder.
Maximum power char!
Name: Kano Jurgen(Personalities refer to themselves as Red, and Pope Pius the IX Esquire. Refer to the Pope as Kid.)
Eyes: Green(no matter what you see his eyes are green understand?)
Skin: White(name is an anomaly he is not Japanesse.)
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 98 lb.
Blood preasure: 130/95
Blood type AB-
Distinguishing marks: Scar on cheek, two fingers on right hand cutt off and reatached.
Disorders: Final diagnoss pending. Schitzotypal, and antisocial confirmed.
Patient history: Mother killed younger sister at age ten, witnessed rape of store clerk, and the bloody death of the Rapist. found wander in desert three days later, nearly dead, and insensible. Cut two fingers off right hand in hospital durring treatment. Is currently on the fourth floor.
Notes: Highly anti-social, and quiet in normal modes, but can become extremely angry and treatens all the inmates and staff. Can also go the other way and become very friendly and childlike. 'Red may be related to the Rapist/murderer who Kano watched die. (Kano is a powerful emotion drives psychic, and can be empathic telepathic, telekenetic ect. He is ignorant of this fact however. His alternate personalities have much more control over the powers than he does, Red can throw power bolts that are basicly destructive telekenisis but lacks all fine control, while the Kid is much more skilled with the mental abilities, and can even fly.)

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:20 pm

Name: Derek Dergen
Sex: male
Hair: Shaved, has many fake leaves and twigs sown into his scalp
Weight: 178 lb.
Eyes: Perfect vision, icy white eyes.
Height: 5' 7"
Blood pressure: Variable.
Blood type: O+
Disorders: Extreme paranoia. Disillusioned to life. Believes he is in the jungle, hunting the prey.
Bio: A Marine Corps. Sniper, he racked up 68 confirmed kills and over 200 unconfirmed kills. trained to kill, knows nothing else. After the war in North Korea was over, and focuses went back to peace, Derek didnt accept the fact it was over. He walked around the city with a stick, constantly darting around behind buildings, leaving people alone. A Cop spotted him and ran after him, he jumped into a trashcan and hid. When the cop got close enough he hurled the stick at him at full force and pierced his throat. He then continued on to urinate on him and run away to find a new stick. After his arrest he was sent to a minimum security Psych ward, there he kept to himself, always hiding, and always watching. One day an orderly aproached him with a straight jacket, he mistok it for a dead buddies flak jacket and thus jumped on the orderly and ripped his eyes out with his fingers, then he ran away into the cafeteria and hid once again in a trash can. needless to say what happened to the poor son of a bitch who had to throw something away next. Afterwards he was moved to this Loony bin, left to the managements desicion.
Extra: Basicaly paranoid of anything that reminds him of the war, he will leave others alone until provoked, even if by accident. Dangerous as hell, with a very strong arm, hence the throwing a broomstick into a cops throat. You decide where to store him.

that ok?

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:18 pm

They wouldn't put you in the crazy house over ADD ya know... something OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) tyrantical tendencies. . XD

Postby Yatta » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:26 pm

Name: Ashura
Eyes: Blue, subject to rolling in the back of his head depending on personnality.
Skin: Pale white.
Height: 5"9
Weight: 130-ish
Blood Type: O
Distinguishing Marks: An X shaped scar on his forehead.
Disorders: Multiple Personalities, extreme paranoia, unoblivious to where he really is.
Patient History: Long since has Ashura's real name been forgotten. He's been in the ward so long the workers who were there when he first came have long since gone. While at first glance Ashura is your poor Average Joe, stuck into a psychiatric ward, who claims he's possessed by the spirit of an angry victorian woman. During his changes into this "woman" his personnality becomes extremely voilent, and dangerous. What makes him particularly dangerous is the fact that during "possession" his strength raises exponentially, some speculate that he simply ignores the pain from pushing himself, and can be hard to subdue because of a severe sadistic and masochistic streak.
Notes: Confusingly enough the docotors say he has wave length's firing off in his brain in the same time, rather then the typical single one going all about for a psycho.

Can I make a second character as an orderly?
<Blank Space>

Postby fuzzylogik » Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:16 am

we need to have a big native american guy who dosent talk and just stands around.

Postby Wizard » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:23 am

Shebum Devi wrote:They wouldn't put you in the crazy house over ADD ya know... something OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) tyrantical tendencies. . XD

He thinks he's Hitler, and he tried to take over the world.

Added after 9 minutes:

Making some changes, which are in bold-red.

Name: Brian Thompsen

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5"6

Weight: 145 lb.

Distinguishing marks: He has a small, Hitler-like moustasche and a swastakia tattoo on his forehead.

Blood presure(optional): Fairly stable. Will skyrocket at the sight of tangerines and small monkeys.

Disorders: ADD, Multiple personalities.

Patient history(bio): He was found to behind a massive world-takeover operation. Trying to ressurect the Nazi Party, he promised to reform the world under the Fifth Reich, and no killing of innocent people. When asked what happened to the Fourth Reich, he promptly took a piece of the car he was riding in and hurled it at the speaker. He was easily defeated by the Allies, and put into an insane asylum. He was put in minimum security, as he thinks he rules the world from his 'palace'. He escaped, and no one saw him for two years. Later a religious leader made an entrance from The Vatican. It was found to be Brian, and he was shut up again in middle security. He again escaped, and no one saw him for three years. Then he came wandering in the asylum, demanding their finest room. After being locked up in maximum security, he developed his third personality, which is very secretive, and retreats to the far corner of the room, being very anti-social.

Notes:He thinks he's Hitler, the Pope, and what people call "Brian". He is very friendly. He only hates small monkeys. When asked about this, he began shouting "The eyes!!! Those tiny, little, un-blinking, staring, evil eyes!!!!!"

Postby Verec » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:28 am

all right here is how the current occupants break down.
Brian is going on the thrid floor with a fifteen minute watch.
'Deborah' is third floor, and to be kept away from all sharp edges, give him a padded room. t here are noo mikes on the third floor, nor on any other floor.
D your guy needs more work, he just isn't detailed enough.
Dave is to be kept on the fourth floor, and is not to be allowed to watch any anime ever. So the Anime channel and Cartoon network are blocked.
Derek is to have those things taken out of his head tuesday, get a trank gun. He is not allowed to have anything more than twice as long as it is wide.
Ashura gets the Fourth floor as well, no padded room for you, just clossed circuit moniters.
The two people who have asked for orderlies are not well known to me, so your aproval is very much up in the air.

Next

Return to Role Playing