Anything Goes Anime RP Sign up

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Anything Goes Anime RP Sign up

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:33 pm

Ok, this is going to be a play it by ear anime funness RP. I'll insert little plots here and there when I get around to it, or I'll allow other people to start some.

The basics of it is:
It's in an anime world, yes catgirls and space pirates, super jumps and cyborg ninjas.
You can do unoriginal or orignial charis, I don't care. Even video game charies.

As you all know I'm selective, and domineering. *huggles for all*
So same with my other threads, don't post out of boredom, no long drawn out blah-ness. But let's keep it fun. Respect everyone, and limit the oocs to here.

(together we'll decide the setting)

Oki doki?
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:38 pm

Hm... Good potential. (All of Anime's greatest villains join the greatest game villains to take over... Oh, by the gods, the voices are sounding in unison!) So, any set stats you want in a character sheet?
Demon of Elru

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:42 pm

The usual.

Name:
(optional) Series:
History:
Weapons/Powers:

And whatever you feel is necessary.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:46 pm

Name: Carry setter
Sex: female
race: Anthro Catgirl
Eyes: green
Hair: Black, long, down to her lower back, fur is all black, with a white stomache.
Height: 5'
Weight: 95 lb.
Powers: a Necromancer by blood, shes still an amateur, and can only perform smaller less complicated acts, which usually turn out bad.
Bio: Sent away from her home, to live with her aunt. Her parents didnt like her being a necromancer, as her Grandmother was, so sent her to her aunts, who also disliked her. She ran away

Postby Jay » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:51 pm

Oooo, this'll be fun.

Name: Nike ((nEE-kay)
Physical description: The guy in my signature.
Series: Mahoujin Guru Guru
History: Has been transported here during a freak accident with one of Kukuri's spells.
Weapons/powers: Has a dagger and the light magic called Kira Kira. Kira Kira allows Nike to create temparary swords out of his surrounding. The strength of said sword will depend on his level and will usually have an ability related to whatever he pulled the energy out of. Like for example, once he pulled one using the energy of a school and what came out was a sword with a cookoo clock at the end. Everytime he slashes it, a old professor figurine thing would pop out and ask a question followed by an answer that makes sense, but is really retarded. This can actually do a lot of damage because the enemies actually want to answer it >.> Also, he has gone and gotten certain magical items that are now within him to create a sword of any of these 4 elements on a whim and these sword will be more powerful since they get constant energy from something instead of using Nike's. Ice, plain powerful and can freeze things. Fire, also plain powerful, burn. Nature, looks sort of like a tree and can stretch any length depending on how many good deeds he has done. Light, yet again, plain powerful. Also has plenty of skill in dodging and sword fighting. Nike can also emit a bright orb around his person and that allows him to fly about to a certain extent. To cause this to become more powerful, he can jump up with a flip and use this while using the "Cool Pose" which makes him look cool and make the orb shine a bit more brightly. It also causes all that see it to just look upon him in awe. He cannot do anything while he does this and usually Kukuri is too mezmerized by his "coolness" to do anything.

If I can have two characters...
Name: Kukuri
Physical Description: The brown haired girl in both my signature and avatar.
Series: Mahoujin Guru Guru
History: Was brought here during a freak accident with a guru guru circle.
Weapons/Power: A staff (illustrated in my signature, the one she's holding) and the ability to use Guru Guru. She draws shapes into the ground and thrust her staff down into it, after which something comes out to attack or defend. I'll descibe the individual attacks when the time comes. And while she does this, an aura will surround her to protect her from evil monsters or people who sought to harm her. She draws the circle like shapes while she dances. Also, it doesn't matter what kind of surface she has, the end of her wand creates light sort of like a pencil when she puts her mind to it so she can use guru guru anywhere as long as she can move.
Last edited by Jay on Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:53 pm

Oh, the gods, theysmile upon me this day. For now I have the chance to my favorite character!!

Name: Id/Abel/Fei(But I'm sticking with Id)

Physcial Description: http://home9.highway.ne.jp/coran/gallery/i-25.html

Series: Xeno(specifically, Xenogears)

History: Being the second personality of Fei's body, Id was created to house all of Fei's horrors and griefs. Striken with nothing but the sensations of hate, anger, and pain, Id seeks to make everything experience the pain he has endured -- unfortunately, most things aren't as versatile as he. Being the second persona, his level of control is second only to the original personality, 'The Coward.' But, thanks to his direct tap into the Zohar, he has managed to transfer himself into a new body, further prooving he is Grahf's successor.

Weapons/Powers: His personal giant mech(Gear), direct connection with the Zohar Modifier(an almost limitless energy source), and martial arts skills that only three other beings weild.

Gear: Id-Weltall mk III-- Upon his seperation for Fei's body, he found the Zohar Modifier and used it to create a new Weltall. This one was a crimson monster with six metallic angel wings. It's forearms are extremely thick, and lined with gold trims. The wings serve to sap away energy attacks and add the energy to the Weltall's current supply. The lower portion of the legs are more anatomically shaped, and are surprisingly thick, with two large spike blades protruding from the knees. The feet are large thrusters that give the mech hovering capabilities at all times. Other than those frame/color changes, it has a striking resemblance to Grahf's Weltall.
Last edited by Ro Wong on Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demon of Elru

Postby Karuma » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:05 pm

Name: Amuraku
Physcial Description: Typical Teen. Long brown hair. Automail legs. Whatever clothing he wears on a particular day.
(optional) Series: Fan Made Based on FMA

(Time to fix up Amuraku... Since this contains FMA spoilers I will write the history in spoiler mode.)

History: Amuraku had been an aprentice to an automail master when he was young but also enjoyed dabbling in alchemy... Perhaps a little too much. He had heard tales of the Gate of Infinity, an otherworldy compendium of all alchemical knowledge. However, he did not learn of the price until he met the guardian. Upon reaching the gate his toll was his legs. However, what one gains by venturing to the gate is the ability to transmute without circles. He was very lucky in one sense, because his master found him after hearing the screams of agony. He fitted Amuraku up with a pair of automail legs.

Powers: Transmutation without circles from his trip to the gate. Knowledge of Automail Maintenance and repair. Basic medical skills. Basic combat skills.   

Can I join?
Last edited by Karuma on Tue Feb 01, 2005 9:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:08 pm

Name: Belldandy
Physcial Description: see pic when I get around to posting it.
(optional) Series:Ah megumi sama
History: (pre series) Is a goddess from heaven who works for the goddess helpline. It answers the heed of the caller's heart's desires, whatever they may be.
Weapons/Powers: As a Goddess first class, type 1 with an unrestricted licence it means she has much power, much control. Her main element is wind, and she's earned her Angel, Holy bell (A symbiotic entity that boosts her powers).
Personality: "Very loving, very kind" Though it's a bad idea to cross her.

You're going to have to earn your way in here Kalma...Just letting you know
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Jay » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:09 pm

Aw crap. You have seen the whole series right? Well, at least you don't have a small philosopher's stone in your brain XDXD You'll just love it when you find out how the philosopher's stone is made and how it actually is.

Re: Anything Goes Anime RP Sign up

Postby Yatta » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:15 pm

Another Alchemist! Shyte people try something original.
<Blank Space>

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:16 pm

Why don't you guys do a full metal alchemist thread?

Postby Yatta » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:18 pm

How about we just make a FMA RP so everyone can get this "Let's be an Alchemist" thing out of their ***.
<Blank Space>

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:18 pm

I've only seen the first to eps of it so I'm not really that interested in it, but by all means, you guys go make one.

Postby Wizard » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:19 pm

Name: Brian Thompsen

Physcial Description: Black hair, blue eyes, and white skin. His hair sticks up everywhere. He was the son of a Sayian noble on Planet Vegeta. He usually wears the usual Sayian getup:the latest armor, jumpsuit, and boots. His tail has not been cut off.

Series: Dragonball Z

History: Just before Frieza destroyed Planet Vegeta, a young two-person team of Sayians sent to eradicate Humanity. When they found that they had fallen in love, both with each other and the Earth, they decided to live there. Then Planet Vegeta was blown up. Around that time Brian's mother gave birth to him. Then, one moonlit night, his parents accidentily killed each other when in Ozauru form. Brian survived in the wilderness. His life was simple. Then he was called...

Weapons/Powers: Ki blasts, exceptional strength, and his Ozauru form.

Postby Yatta » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:20 pm

That last line was for Jay, since he's the only other one who I know has seen the whole series.

And since I've yet to see anyone make any indication that they know anything about such subjects as Ed without a circle, philosophers stone, the Sins, the only one who I'd trust making it.
<Blank Space>

Postby Jay » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:21 pm

XP Yeah, that'd be alright. But meh, there were a few alchemist in the Salem thread. But seriously, all limbs are auto mail with red stone it? Sounds a bit cheap. But meh, I can work around it, Guru Guru uses things more powerful then just plain brute force, on first glance you may laugh at it, but you'll learn to fear it, somewhat.

Postby Yatta » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:22 pm

Red stones in your limbs is just stupid. XD They explode after one use.
<Blank Space>

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:23 pm

*wish she knew what they were talking about*

Postby Jay » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:24 pm

True, but I guess it's better then a philosopher's stone in your brain XDXD But that aside, yeah, they'd either explode or the arms themselves would disappear with each passing use.

Postby Wizard » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:24 pm

So....Is my character approved?

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm

I say yes for now... but if I don't like how he's used in the RP, then you're going to have to make some changes.

Postby Karuma » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:25 pm

Yatta wrote:Red stones in your limbs is just stupid. XD They explode after one use.

Now now... They are kept in compartments for use later... Or would you prefer the hands held the philosopher's ston in them?

Postby Jay » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:28 pm

Not sure, Devi hasn't even approved any of the characters. Though a DBZ character seems to be a bit cheap... since y'know... all there omega ulitimate powers of killing anything are a bit... much. Since attacks like those come too fast and way too strongly to be possible to defend against for plain humans and many others.

Added after 1 minutes:

That's even worse. Your arm would STILL disappear with each passing use and how your character would've aquired one would be WAYYYY
beyond me. Since you obviously don't know how one is made. I'd tell you more, but I'm trying to avoid making massive amounts of spoilers.

Postby Shebum Devi » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:30 pm

This is true, I approve you Jay, because I've had good experiences with your Rping.... same with Shiro, caligula and Yatta.

The rest of you will have an oppertunity to contribute, but it's not a gaurentee I'll say 'stick around'.

Postby Kazuo Kiriyama » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:30 pm

Name: Naruto
Physcial Description: Everyone knows what he looks like
Series: Naruto
History: A Ninja from the village of Konoha
Weapons/Powers: Ninjutsu (such as Rasengan and Kage Bunshin), kunai and shuriken
Personality: Loud, occasionally obnoxious, but a decent guy.
Last edited by Kazuo Kiriyama on Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Return to Role Playing