Captain N, the RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Verec » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:08 pm

Yuri picked it up and whistled, the crystal was so durable that it had stopped several pellets from the shotgun inside it's matrix, an unusual occurance. They weren't intact but they were impressive nonetheless. It's strength was frankly incredable.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:17 pm

"Oi, kinda messy to do it that way isn't it? You'd probably get a better quality out of it if you used a cutting torch of some kind." James said as he walked up, he had flinched a bit when the Shotgun had gone off so close to him, guess he hadn't quite gotten used to weapons going off nearby him again yet.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Re: Captain N, the RP

Postby Imp » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:19 pm

(OOC: Could I get a recap from someone before I join?)
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby Verec » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:28 pm

OOC just joining is not recomended, you need smiley's permision.
IC Yuri grunted, the remark about a cutting torch lighting off a sieres of fireworks inside his head "I feel like such an idiot! Iron, manganesse, Titanium, aluminum, uranium, and copper, all aranged in a complicated latice that is difficult to gather raw but can be easily smelted into it's component elements. In short, mineral crystals. And this must be high reactant energy argon prision molecues! He laughed as he waved a hand through a tiny puff of green gas. "Vespene gas, and the elements of a industrialized society. What a windfall! I had thought we would need to get it somewhere else."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Jay » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:42 pm

"What's that? I don't quite catch that, can I get that in layman's term please?", Jason said with small traces of a sigh, he never really did play much enough real time war games.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Wizard » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:15 am

Brian looked at the crystals and the gas. "Hey, this looks like...like...that Starcraft stuff!" he said.

Postby Imp » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:51 am

(OOC: I know that I already posted in his thread, and am waiting for an answer, I would just like a recap.)
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:11 am

[color=red]“Starcraft? Isn’t that a PC game?â€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Verec » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:28 am

Yuri gave a small knowing smile. "Starcraft had a N64 port, it had inferior controls and multiplayer to the PC version. As for making things, I do not think it will be so easy, not until we can find somone with the equipment to work this. I could see if I could scrounge enough parts for an SCV, or we could locate some Terrans who would be willing to help us. Still there are enough raw materials here to construct quite the base of operations."

Postby Wizard » Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:42 pm

--DELETED--
Last edited by Wizard on Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Verec » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:50 pm

OOC Are they neccesary? We need a break, And I was planning on pulling a lot more than a few dozen Zerg out. One of the best places to get Humans who know what they are doing can use the equipment is the forces fleeing the Battle of Omega. (last level of Brood War, where the Zerg beat down the UED Dominion, and the Templar.)

Postby Wizard » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:52 pm

(Only a few Zerg. Maybe, like, 6 or 7.)

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:36 pm

OOC: Leave the random bad guy generation to the guy who runs this RP. BTW, sorry about the lack of posting today. I had to help my Dad ghost some program with this computer. I don’t even know what ghosting is, but we had to take his laptop hard drive, and put it in this comp. Took a lot of time, but it’s done.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Wizard » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:03 am

(Yeah, I'll just hang around fighting dudes from now on. Sorry. :happy: )

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:39 pm

Yuri put the mineral crystal in his pocket, and looked around. "Maybe we should be getting back, see what is happening. Maybe some of the refugees can help me get some of these supplies extracted. If nothing else we can eat, it's been a hours scince I ate, and all this activity has made me ravenous."

Postby smileyblacksun » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:48 pm

The group soberly agreed with the idea of food and the party headed off to the castle, while Link hung back to make sure nothing else went wrong.

Upon arriving the two Princesses had arranged a bit of a feast and the group hungry consumed the food. After which Lin begin to speak. [color=cyan]â€

Postby Jay » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:56 pm

((LOL I'm not sure if Verec's going to appreciate that. Then again, I don't know him very well so ehhh))

Jason bursted into the room, his arms pushing the grand doors to the side, his breath going by fast, a sign that he has been running. He looked up to the others, having a grand feast, "Huff, huff, Horse... shot... ShinRA... left behind... assholes..."
He slowly strutted over to a seat and collapsed. But quickly sat up and eating the large amounts of left overs, all that fighting had but a big dent on his energy and what not. He looked up from the pile of food on his plate, "Soo... did I miss something?"
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:57 pm

"Oi, I've got a few good deeds in in those two countries. I can at least help smooth things over a bit." James said as he reclined in a small recliner type chair off to one side in the main hallway. "Wake me when it's time to leave..." He added with a yawn, before apparently falling asleep.

Postby Verec » Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:08 am

Yuri rubbed his face, his mind considering the political aspect as well as the strategic. "A few good deeds may grease the wheels but I have a sneaking suspicion that things are gonna need more than just that. We have a long haul ahead of us.

Postby Wizard » Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:23 pm

Brian began on a wing of chicken. "So...If there are good video-game characters, where are all the baddies? Master Hand, Gannondorf, and the like?" he asked.

Postby Verec » Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:09 pm

Yuri looked at him with a withering gaze. "They are here as well I assume, but for this next step we must be prepared to deal with the foul and the fair. Villians like Dr Wiley may be just as willing to escape opression as the heros who oppose them. We must be cautious, but not let ourselves be blinded to potential allies."

Postby smileyblacksun » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:36 am

Morning came quickly, and the heroes soon found themselves out in front of the castle with horses, foodstuffs, Lin, Link, and Samus Aran. Danny, puzzled by the addition of the other two turned to Yuri and whispered. [color=red]“Who’s the dude with the body armor, and why is he and Elf boy tagging along?â€

Postby Wizard » Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:17 pm

Brian sighed. "Don't you play any video games? That's Samus Aran and Link. By the way, Samus is a woman, not a dude." he said.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:09 pm

James was already in the saddle, and apparently trying to kick his legs off of his body, from the way he was fidgeting. "Damned horses. I just got used to NOT riding them anymore." He complains under his breath. "Give me my Wangan FC anyday." He mutters once again under his breath, before finally adjusting back to the feel of the saddle.

His Soul Controller was strapped across his back, in it's sheath, and the Power Glove was gripping the reins tightly, the Fire ring and Light Orb glowly softly in their slots. The Menacer glinted dully in the morning light as he waited for the others. "Oi, Whats up Samus. Hank still giving you problems?"

Postby Verec » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:29 pm

Yuri gave Biran a look that suggested he had killed a beautiful thing before it had a chance at life. The oft-repeated Samus gender mistake was somthing he obviously took pleasure in. "Samus is a bounty hunter, and I don't know why she came. Frankly it seems obvious that link is here to either help us or to promote Hyrule's intrests, but more likely both." A smile split his face, not quite spiteful, but knowing. "I think Princess Zelda, she wants to know what is happening ja? Anyways, I think it might be best for us to make two groups, one to go to the Confederacy, the other to the lands under the control of the X-Box. We'll need them both one board as fast as possible. I think that we should have our members concentrate on the confederacy, more little factions to get in line."

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing