Captain N, the RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Verec » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:35 pm

Yuri had mannaged to get back on his horse, but didn't look comfortable as he reigned in near Danny, wincing to himself at the news. "Their tactician is admirably skilled, I didn't even see that coming. I would like to meet him, shake his hand, and put a bullet in his guts." He looked at Jaason riding off, and gave a big harumph. "Well he's off on the medevil equivelent of a joyride. I don't think we will be seeing him again for a while. What I wouldn't give for a squad of Siege Tanks on that hill."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Re: Captain N, the RP

Postby smileyblacksun » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:42 pm

[color=red]“As long as he kills the bad guys.â€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Wizard » Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:28 pm

Brian got on the horse. He had taken lessons back on Earth. 'Now, let's see...what's good against these dudes? Samus, I guess...' he thought. He turned into Black Samus. "Okay, fire!" he said. Nothing happened. "Oh, wonderful..." he said.

Postby Verec » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:29 pm

Yuri shook his head no at the question, but turned his attention to Brian's efforts. Samus' missles could be very powerful, and so could the powerbombs. "Try making a fist, try thinking hard about the weapon you want and see it you can feel any kind of controls inside the suit." Yuri urged the younger member of the team to try different things to get the weapons online.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Wizard » Mon Jan 31, 2005 8:36 pm

"Okay." Brian said. He made his hand into a fist. A volley of missiles fired, destroying several trees. "Well, we know what that does now..." he said.

Postby smileyblacksun » Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:52 pm

OOC: Sorry about skipping out all day yesterday. Lots of shit needed to be done.

IN: As the heroes disposed of the foe with the aid of Link and a few Hyrulian solders, the artillery ceased firing. [color=green]Link turned to them and shouted. â€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Verec » Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:02 am

Yuri dove for cover as well but poked his gun out so he could use it's scope camera to view the progress. He tried to find somthing in the area he could use, tanks or other artilary, but nothing came. One tactical part of his brain whispered at him to call in an airstrike. The remainder of his brain demanded to know just where they could get one. And then a soulution blossomed, like a flower opening in the sun. It was so obvious, he didn't know why it haddn't been done before. He uplinked to the Great Fox, and established a few protocals with them very quickly. The he droped his laser designator over a tank in the midst of the formation and painted the first target for them.
OOC heavy airborn guns, boyaka!

Postby smileyblacksun » Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:35 pm

The Great fox had received the signal, but was in a custom made dock for repairs. However Rob though it prudent to relay the strike to the star fox squadron, which was on a active portal. They jammed their throttles and were in range in half a minute. In a matter of seconds the armored column was hit by a barrage of laser a bomb fire from all four fighters. The tanks were reduced to flaming rubble.

[color=cyan]â€

Postby Wizard » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:14 pm

Brian stopped his horse. He haden't a clue what was going on. Actually, he thought this was one big dream. He couldn't wait for his alarm to wake him up. In the meantime, he tried to figure out his 'suit'.
Last edited by Wizard on Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:18 pm

(OOC: Oh, DUH.....The Crystals and Gas puffs are Vespene and Mineral. I can't believe it took me that long to figure that out.)

James pulled himself to his feet. "Whats our status?" He asked the Nearest rushing soldier.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:18 pm

Yuri cast a look over the mysterious field of crystals and spoke lowly to Danny. "I will bet you ten doll-I mean ruppes, I will bet you ten ruppes that it is magical somehow. They are familiar... Yuri's brow furrows, as he tries to remember.
OOC How did I miss that? I feel thick, I thought that some Materia had apeared somehow.

Postby smileyblacksun » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:21 pm

[color=red]“What the fuck’s a ruppie?â€

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:24 pm

"We are in Hyrule, that is the currancy here. I am a man of varied knowlege, perhaps not an encyclopidia but I know my way arround these worlds. In my circle one picked these things up."

Postby smileyblacksun » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:27 pm

[color=red]“OK, I’m not betting shit. I don’t think I’m gonna buy anything from here anyways.â€

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:42 pm

"Thanks." James said to the soldier, "What's been planned for the next movement? Or are we holding a meeting I don't know about again?" THAT particular memory rankled James. The PS federation going to all that trouble to summon him as a Hero, and then When something Happened, they put in a Council Inquiry. "Stupid Politicians." He grumbled under his breath.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:44 pm

((sorry bout not posting, where are we all generally?))

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:07 pm

OOCWe all got up on a hill, and intercepted a tank advance with the help of the Star Fox swuadrons off the Great Fox. We are now checking out some crystals and gas, which Rayven figured out were Vespene and Minerals. I still haven't figured that out IC, primarrily bewcause one does not expect there to be SC supplies in LoZ territiory.
Yuri shrugged and got off the horse to follow Danny on foot. He tried to find the others, and inform them of this but few of them had radios equiped.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:20 pm

((k thank you.))

Derek ran across a field trying to catch up with everyone else once again. "Dammit all, Why they so fast?" He finaly came close enough to walk again, "Waht the fucks happening now?"

Postby Verec » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:34 pm

"Danny-boy found somthing odd, we need to do some recon. So I plann on tagging along to see if the scanners in my goggles can pick up on anything."
Last edited by Verec on Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:37 pm

" Well, i can help set up some more permanent defenses, if we may need them?" Derek looked at his EE tools, he felt useless. "Maybe some extra troops?". Armor was no problem to him, his AVRil would rip out most of what they had, but it wasnt enough to simply run and gun, sometimes planning and tactics were more powerful than the cannons he carried.

Postby Wizard » Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:06 am

"So, what are we going to do?" Brian asked. He was getting off his horse.

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:01 pm

The group walked to the crystals and geysers, while like and the Hyrulians tended to the wounded. Upon arriving Danny bent down and put his hand up against a crystal and stared at it. "What the fuck are these things? I don't think they belong here."

Postby Jay » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:03 pm

The galloping of a horse could be heard as Jason slowly slowed to a stop behind the group.
"Definetly not apart of Hyrule, I've been through this world many times, this is definetly a foreign object."
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Verec » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:36 pm

Yuri felt distracted, part of his brain was jumping up and down trying to get his attention, another part was wimpering and the part that was tactical, was looking at every piece of ground for how to hold it, how to take it, with everything frome hand to hand to mecha. The crystals were erilly familiar he knew and he focused on one of the smallest ones, trying to figure out what it was. His combat knife wasn't cutting it to get the little bugger out of the ground though...

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:45 pm

Danny looked at Yuri trying to get a crystal out. [color=red]“Stand back and watch a pro.â€

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing