Captain N, the RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Captain N, the RP

Postby Wizard » Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:52 pm

Brian made a face. "Ugh. I hate X-Boxes. I'll go to the PC COnfederacy thing." he said.

Postby smileyblacksun » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:47 pm

[color=cyan]â€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Wizard » Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:50 pm

Brian grumbled along the journey.

Stupid advanced controls...God I hate X-Boxes...

Postby Verec » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:18 pm

After a time, Yuri gave a look at the grumbling X-box hater. "You had better learn to keep those opinions to yourself, I doubt that a energy sword in your gut would do much for us if you managed to insult some alien or somthing. Or would you prefet the Ninja hit squad?"
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Wizard » Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:32 pm

Brian shut up after that comment, but the look of hate for everything X-Box related still showed on his face.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:37 pm

"Yeah, Brian. I'd shut up if I were you. Hayabusa can get you before you realize he's even there." James tossed back casually, Horse riding skills coming back to him as he rode.

"Like riding a bike my ass." He grumbled under his breath.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Wizard » Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:49 pm

Brain, apparently fully ticked and annoyed, rode in silence for the remainder of the journey.

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:41 pm

The group continued on, until they reached a portal sizably smaller than that of Nexus. It was guarded by a small contingent of Nexus police, and Hyrulian knights. [color=blue]â€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Jay » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:52 pm

Jason blinked, breathing deeply, "Hmm... Sonic... wonder where the rest of the gang will be. Hopefully no one will give us a bad time... though I'd doubt that..."
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Verec » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:32 am

Yuri chuckled to himself, and gave the princess a reasuring smile. "Complexity would be a halmark of these places. Much of the popularity of this world owes to the difficulty of navigating it, and the style of the zones. Still, I am not worried about robots, but about any giant gaping pits we have to cross. Last I checked, Jumping was not a strong suit of mine.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Jay » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:37 am

Jason looked up to the sky thinking for a second, "You or Tim (I think that's what Caligula was called) able to build bridges with those RTS things? Cause that might solve that problem..."
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Previous

Return to Role Playing