Captain N, the RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Captain N, the RP

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:11 pm

Video land is in peril. The assassination of the PS federation’s leadership has resulted in a new, militaristic rule. Their forces have struck the other nations hard.

The Duchy of Sega only hold a few of their original territories. While the Kingdom of Nintendo has held their own. They will not aid their old foe the Duchy of Sega, despite their recent prosper in trade.

The PC Confederation and the X-box lands have allied to fight this new threat. But they too find themselves in a bind against the PS forces’ massive numbers.

Despite what appears to be a war not seen since the old days. A sinister shadow seems to lurk, commanding the PS forces, changing their minds, and bodies.

OOC: Damn, I know how to make a crisis. :devil:

The City of Nexus:

Princess Lin bounded down the steps with the advisers and honor guard close behind. Shells boomed overhead, as the PS forces shelled the city

[color=olive]Your highness, we need to evacuate you too the Nintendo kingdomsâ€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Re: Captain N, the RP

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:15 pm

Derek rolled of the pile of people stunned and out of breath, "What the hell was that?!?". He stood up slowly and looked around, there was quite a few people in the room, "Whats going on here? Who are you people?"

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:19 pm

James had recovered quickly, rolling as he landed, and lessening his impact, Reaching up and scratching behind his head, and finding the Hilt of the Soul controller there. He froze, feeling it to make sure, then looked to his hip and his left hand, noticing the Menacer hanging from his hip and the Power Glove now attached to his left hand. "Aw man, not again..... I just got myself home from this...." He said with an exasperated tone. "Stupid Hero Summons." He muttered as he examined his items in his familiar subdimensional pocket. "yeah, all the rings and Orbs are here. and the Scope and stock for the Menacer. Great Just great. I get myself home from VideoLand, and the Summon spell drags me right back in." 'Hmmm....Wonder if the Racing circuit in Wangan has changed much?' He thought to himself quietly.

(Well, I'll do Mine this way, he's been summoned before, but by a different country, and saved that from some great evil, and had just found his way home when the spell brought him back. and the way home was a one time thing.)
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:22 pm

Jason rolled of the top of the pile and looked at his belt.
"Cool..."
He then looked around the room, "So, what do we have here?"

Added after 3 minutes:

((I know it's stupid to ask, but could we have "rivaling" video game characters burst into the room? More specifically Samus and Luigi with the poltergeist 3000, Vincent and Squall (using gunblade), Master Chief with Gordon Freeman and start duking it out in an all out gun fight... I think it'd be cool.))
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:27 pm

The Princess and company were dumb struck at the pile. They had hoped for one, and gotten several. Lin quickly answered Derek. [color=blue]“I am princess Lin. Current ruler of Nexus, and daughter of the famous Captain N. I have summoned you heroes to aid in the defense of this world, and to restore peace.â€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:28 pm

(OOC: Why? The only Enemies would be Squall and Vincent, since they're Sony characters, and they're not even loyal Sonys, they're made by a third party.)

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:32 pm

OOC: Hmmm... The Final Fantasy mercenary battalion.
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:32 pm

"Greetings Princess Lin, I was not aware we would be meeting in such a manner." James said, as he bowed formally. Learning to speak to the local royals as part of the so-called 'hero training' had been one of the less effective, but strangely useful traits he had learned. "So, what has the spell brought me..." he said, then noticed the other guys from his world unpiling themselves behind him, "Errrr...ahem... What has the spell brought US here for this time?"

(Was speaking to Jay in my last OOC BTW.)
Last edited by Hasegawa Rayven on Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:34 pm

Derek gave her a funny look, "Did i pass out at a party or something? Cause if you aint high, I am." He dropped his gloved fist to his side and found a shock rifle clipped to hi right pant leg, "Well ill be damned..." Across his upper back and shoulders were 2 assault rifles, and oh backs senter line, an AVRil rocket launcher. He felt his left pocket, in it were a command map, and EE tools, "I stand corrected, It is me whos high..."

Added after 1 minutes:

((sorry bout my bad typing, my keyboards dying, i gotta get a new one soon.))

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:38 pm

((Well, since Sony doesn't do any of there own games... unless you think those Eyetoy guys are battle worthy. Anyways, I don't think Microsoft really likes Nintendo either, same with Nintendo's attitude towards Microsoft. Or they would've already allied together and pretty much crush the PS, but they haven't.))

"This is interesting", he said, arms crossed, "What are we to do.... princess?"
He looked around the room, sounds of war can be heard. Jason had a uneasy feeling.

Postby Verec » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:42 pm

Yuri shock his head as he stood up, his hand falling onto a massive rifle. "My bloody head, I think I have a concussion. This had better not be a joke, but then again it being the truth could be worse." He paused for a brief moment and then asked, "Who exactly was Captain N? I can't say I've ever heard of anyone called that." He stood up, pulling the huge gun with him, eyeing it suspiciously.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:47 pm

James turned at Yuri's question, "Well, Captain N was, According to the people of this world, a hero summoned by the Hero Summon spell like the one that brought us here. He was some kid that had these video game superpowers. and he was the only one to ever master the Power Pad relic. Only he could use the Pause ability. I don't know much more than that. Only that I haven't seen him since I was here the first time, and I guess He isn't around any more." James said as he finished. Then he turned back, "Right Princess?"

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:49 pm

[color=red]“Your not the only one buddy.â€
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:50 pm

((can we acquire more weaponry specific to our roots/class over time, i left out an ass load of stuff....))

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:52 pm

Caligula (DSA) wrote:((can we acquire more weaponry specific to our roots/class over time, i left out an ass load of stuff....))

OOC: Why not. Not too soon though.

Postby Verec » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:01 pm

Yuri chuckled to himself as the princess announced this ludicrous plan; it was either that or cry. "I don't see why you want us, I can't think of any thing I could do to help you. One C-25 canister rifle won't change this war." He paused for a moment and then said, I just recognized a weapon I have never seen in my life...I think I know how to use it. He looked a little afraid and worried as he said that, he obviously was not at ease with his mind being messed with thus.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:07 pm

[color=red]Danny loaded his guns, and slung them on, over, and under his back pack. He noticed a small holster over his left lower chest and pulled out a energy blade. He activated it. “How the fuck did I know how to turn this on?â€
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:15 pm

"So our specialties eh......"
He pulled out the wavebird subconsicously and activated it, suddenly it morphed into a dark crystalline, almost like dark light, in the shape of the Master Sword on his left hand and split of for a hyrulian shiel on the right. This was not the real master sword of course, but real enough to hurt and has a small bit of the evils bane effect, not much mind you. Jason smirked.
"Nice... now if only..."
He concentrated again and his weapon came back together into a sphere and then moved to his right hand, covering it. After, it morphed into the shape of Samus's power beam. He aimed at a chandellier over head, shot at it but missed horribly and nicked a guard's ear.
"Blast, should've played more MP..."
He concentrated yet again and soon it returned to his belt in it's wavebird form.

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:28 pm

I hope that means what i think it means... Derek thought as he reached for his command map. It was a gray box about the size of a pal pilot, he flipped a few buttons and it huumed to life, laying out an image of the room they were in, past that, there was Fog of War. "This could be very useful, and these...." He brabbed the EE tech tools and snapped thm into the map, and started looking over his supply roster, "These could be very helpful indeed." He had a small starting bit of each material, and one lone scout available to him, which he decided to save for later.

((to dismiss confusion, its just lke an RTS control panel, in a palm sized device. He can trade materials for men and buildings, which are generated where he chooses, as long as it falls in his pre existing uits LOS. Think what you can do in a RTS, then apply it to a 3d plain.))

Postby Verec » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:32 pm

Unsettled still Yuri ran his hands over himself and through his pockets. He had a headache like a thousand shards of glass were digging into his head, and his mind was spinning. He found several rounds in his pockets, but one pocket was full of differently marked shells with locks on the bases. He took a deep breath and loaded the weapon but left the safeties on. He found a pack on the ground with a power cord leading from one point, that fit the gun, so he conected it up. He pulled the goggles off their stap and put them on his head, but left them up. Night vision might be handy later but he didn't need them now.

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:54 pm

A explosion suddenly rocked the building. Lights flickered and then died. The guard activated their flash lights. One of them spoke into their radio. [color=olive]â€
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:59 pm

"How the fuck do i get dragged into this kinda thing? I was sitting there at my pc, looking at po....perfect looking screenshots from the new mod collection, and BAM! im here." Derek whined up the stairway, his Shockrifle gave off a sickly purple glow and the avrils blinking nodes all over its side lit up his backlook. "So what exactly do we do, if we live through this?"

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:00 pm

((Here's what I think as far as alliances go... Any character within a game that's only on ONE console will belong to that console's faction solely. But if it's on more then one console, they're automatically neutral. So Sam Fisher wouldn't be in any of the team, nor would the NEW Prince from Prince of Persia, but the old Prince during the NES days would be affiliated with Nintendo. Also, from my standpoint, both the Nintendo faction and the Microsoft faction are to stubborn to come to a truce and take down Sony. And man, I want to see Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia) lock in a sword fight with Cloud, that'd be cool. And the villains will also be at war with each other, but if a hero is sighted, they will band together to take him/her out and vice versa. That's what I think...))

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:05 pm

(OOC: Hope I run into someone from the FF characters that knows me.)

James had taken up the back, pulling his stock attachment from Subspace and locking it in on the Menacer, the weapon switching to Assault Rifle mode. He was running with the others at the back of the group, taking a look over his shoulder every few moments.

"I can hear them coming!" He said as he heard the Footsteps of soldiers running up the corridor.

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:12 pm

"Aww crap", said Jason, as he was also in the back. He had his wavebird morph into samus's power beam again and set it to launch missles.
"Ehh, I may suck, but it shouldn't be that hard to hit a group of people in this small space."
He started walking up backwards, looking carefully as he aimed hoping to take out some of their enemies.

Added after 1 minutes:

((Who's gonna play the NPC enemies?))

Next

Return to Role Playing