Enuma Elish V2: Episode VII - Final Fantasy

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Enuma Elish V2: Episode I - First Contact

Postby Imenak » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:29 pm

| Class 1-D |

[Nakamura Minato]

Minato let out a short chuckle. "Yeeaahh... I jumped him. Just right on him. Y'know, kinda like you did with me, except metaphorically!Oh, and I just need to say one word: nice skirt. Er, I mean two words," he replied with a wide grin, teasing his friend right back. These were the sort of things they would usually never let each other live down, as it was their nature to tease and banter with each other. Nonetheless, he knew he was just asking for it now. It made him unusually happy to be in these sort of potentially fatal situations again. As if to hopefully preserve himself, he turned his attention back over to Maki. "I think it's safe to say that we don't have a clue! You just kind of lose count after awhile, y'know? Kind of like when you forget how many sheep you counted before falling asleep. Except, you know, it's really nothing like that."
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Imenak » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:51 pm

| Entering Class 1-D |

[Kurosawa Yuriko]

Not so soon after the fall of a bumbling protagonist, yet another beautiful girl entered the classroom, raven haired and brown eyed. In spite of the typical hair and eye color though, this girl had the definite looks of one who had a mixed heritage. And, unlike some of the rest, there was mostly certainly a distinct aura surrounding her. It was definitely the kind someone would be familiar with if they normally interacted with those of the more "popular" cliques in junior high. Basically, it was an air of superiority, and perhaps even danger. Yuriko looked towards the group surrounding the boy, a brief look of annoyance appearing on her face before it returned to being neutral. Such a needless fiasco over a clumsy fool. Although it was only for a second, she locked eyes with Yasu as well. There was a spark of familiarity there, and even a look that possibly exasperatingly said "You", but it disappeared quickly as well. The girl took one of the seats near the window, and began quietly observing tthe others around her. "Wonderful. Another annoying bunch of idiots," she thought to herself, although not allowing those thoughts reach her countenance.
Last edited by Imenak on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby sam4books » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:57 pm

"I'm Haruna Wattan." As Al advised her on what she should do she nodded respectfully. It was probably a good idea to apologize to the boy. After all she didn't want him to think she did it on purpose. Besides, the both had something in common. The both embarassed themselves on the first day, and Al was right, he did seem nice. The girl thanked Al before getting up from her desk and walking towards Dej, a bit nervously might I add. She stopped midway and looked back shyly, before setting her eyes on Dej again. She gulped, Just say hi... Haruna thought. Sweat trailed down her forehead as she approached the boy who she caused to fall. She hoped Al was right, she hoped he was kind. It would be horrible if the boy was mad at her, she would never be able to forgive herself then.

Now standing in front of the boy, Haruna franticly fixed her hair, smoothed her disturbingly short skirt, and gave the boy a nervous. "Konichiwa, I'm Haruna Wattan and, er..." the poor dear squinted her eyes and turned away from the boy. "It was because of my stuff that you fell!" Turning abruptly she faced the boy once again, tears streaming from her eyes. The dear gave the boy a very low, and very humble bow. The bow was so low her nose was inches away from the floor."Please forgive me!"
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby GnSz » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:10 pm

_Class 1-D, Conversing with Ikuto_

Ikuto? That sounded like a first name. That meant he was being forward. So while Rieko felt a bit pushed back by that fact, she decided to hide it. She smiled a bit and decided to be polite, and give him her name. "Sasaki Rieko, and now I'll know who'll be approaching. I could probably hear those spurs a good while away."

She closed her eyes, before opening them again, a mischievous glint in them, "So Ikuto-san," she began, "that how you pick up the ladies? I'm pretty sure a couple of them like that sort of stuff. It's a nice attention getter, certainly got mine."

She kept a good natured smile all the while, showing no malice while asking.

Postby lyca » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:18 pm

"Fineee," Wheezed Dej to the multiple queries to his condition. He coughed and breathed in deep to get back the wind that was knocked out of him. It wasn't long before multiple faces appeared over the tops of the Desks surrounding the fallen boy and Raiko, and a pair of tinkling riding spurs appeared by Dej's head. "Sup dude." said the boy wearing the unique footware. Dej looked confused for a moment and rubbed his head, he must've hit it harder than he thought. Dej was quickly hoisted to his feet by Seiji and Alphonse. "Thank yo-ow." Started Dej, but winced as Alphonse drew back. a loose wire had cut a shallow scratch just above Dej's leather wrist strap. The cut wasn't deep, but a red line of blood rose the the surface. Dej reflexively held the cut to his mouth for a moment before nodding sheepishly at Alphonse who moved away to repair his glove.

Dej looked around embarrassed, dropping his arm to his side. "Thanks for the hand," He said warmly to Seiji grinning, before turning and nodding a bow to everyone who was still looking at him, "My name is Dej, sorry for the noise." His smile faltered as he saw some people roll their eyes or ignore him and he let out a nervous laugh. One of the girls approached him, and Dej turned to see Haruna introduce herself, Dej nodded welcomingly, but she turned away apologizing for his fall, and Dej's smile fell as she began to cry and bowed deeply.

"Hey now," He said, stooping down to help her stand again, "No worries! I've had troubles with gravity for far longer than today." Nodded Dej sagely, putting his hand on her shoulder,

"Sides'," He continued, "No harm done, so no need for tears." he said, wiping one away with a free hand."Nice to meet you Haruna-chan." He said with another bow.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:13 pm

{Ikuto Sanpeita}

_Class 1-D_

" It does make sneaking around more difficult, Rieko-san." Ikuto joked to Rieko. Of course to Ikuto it was more fact than a joke, but at the time it did seem kind of funny. Well to him at least, may not to her, but it was a good try.

When she questioned "that" particular question, Ikuto thought to himself for a moment. He had tried that in the past, but choose really awful times to say them like earlier today he looked up some chick's skirt and asked that. " Hmm, It depends on the person, but I'm really glad it worked with you."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Sentios » Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Class 1-D

And so things continued, a multitude of things ranging from many more arrivals to people shuffling between group and of course the conversations all around the room continued to progress. Most interesting to the top hat wearing student were the arrival of Yuriko and the end of the guitar solo so he mulled over which situation was more in need of him. Their resident cowboy had moved in for the music artist already so Enjou opted for the loner who'd coincidentally plopped down one row over from his desk. And so he returned to his seat for the moment, digging in his school bag until he'd procured a black circle of material. With a flick of his wrist the object took it's true form, that of a black top hat; now the stage was set for his plan.

With a graceful turn he snuck the hat onto the top of the new arrival's head. Whether he was oblivious of the terrifying aura she had about her or if he was simply insane could be a matter of dispute for ages to come. Never the less for the time the accessory remained it too had it's own aura of silliness struggling against the more foreboding one which exuded from the girl. "It's a perfect fit. The school should make these part of the dress code don't you think?" He said in an innocently friendly tone of voice.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby GnSz » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:02 pm

_Class 1-D_Conversations with Ikuto-san_

Rieko smiled, and couldn't help but like the guy. He seemed nice, seemed. That was the word that she kept in her mind. He did call her by her first name, which of course, was a head spinner. But she probably called him by his first name as well.

So because of that, it was fine. Nothing intimate. And oh god, that would really make her day if people talked about it. Of course, they'd soon realize that she didn't care about those sort of things. Be the wind her eldest brother would say. Be real her second brother would retort. Do well in school, and you're guaranteed for life said her third brother.

She did make sure to kick said third brother in heiny for that comment.

"Well then, nice to meet you Ikuto-san. I hope you make the class a LOT more exciting," her eyes did a quick flicker, looking at all the other new arrivals, "and I'm pretty sure of it. REALLY sure of it."
Last edited by GnSz on Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby sam4books » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:03 pm

A hand reached down and helped her up from her bow, looking up Haruna realized it was the boy she was apologizing to. He seemed so kind...Al was right. As the boy put a his hand on her shoulder and a wise way she nodded at his words. This wasn't the first time he got embrassed, atleast she couldn't feel terrible for her mistake. He even wiped away her tears! Just like the samurai from the stories! The shy girl stood there, swaying within her soul, her cheeks starting to turn red. She couldn't help it, she was sort of forming a crush on this boy. Haruna being the hopeless romantic she is returned the boy's bow gracefully, this time not as low as before, but equaling the boy's bow. "Nice to meet you too uh..." she said, hanging off at the last part so Dej could tell her his name.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:28 pm

Itsuki reply to Rieko's retort was more dull staring, eventually capped off with an unenthusiastic reply.

"I see."*

Itsuki averted her look to see the new entrant into the classroom: Dej. She turned back to finish her statement to Rieko, "Ah well. I will forgive you since it's the first time, but if it happens again...."**

Then Dej fell and interrupted her beautifully. It annoyed her a bit, that guy having the gall to have an accident while she was giving a warning. In fact, it was really annoying. However, Itsuki saw it as her fault that he tripped at all. She kicked the pen there after all. Itsuki could not help but sigh at another lost chance to cremate a living person with her fists alone. How she had planned to do so was as much a mystery to her as it would be any other person... but she at least knew she wanted to do it. Yes, she couldn't risk leaving any trace if she were to move ahead....

Then some prim idiot entered through the door. There was also the idiot with the cowboy shit. What retards. Where did they think they were? Motherfucking Harajuku^? Itsuki was busy considering how hard a punch she could justify giving them for their impertinence when yet another person entered the room. Itsuki's excellent intuition told her this: that person... she was one of those people. The sort of people she got along with the least. A kind of person with whom she did not contain the kind of tolerance to ever forgive for anything: not even breathing. Her hand gripped into a fist as Itsuki averted her eyes and tried to get her mind off of things. She had a whole year, after all.

Plenty of time.

Finally, rather unforgivably, the girl that had fallen and dropped her supplies went ahead to the new guy--"dejyu"^^, apparently--and started apologizing, becoming yet another fool. Ah, Itsuki needed to open up the release valve again. It wouldn't do any good to let it build. Rather, that was probably the worst thing she could do in a class with so many people. Of course, she was confident that she could take at least half of them down easily, but... there was no point in attending class if there were no classmates. And there was no way she could skip this year.

Itsuki banged both of her hands flat against the surface as she got up, visibly irritated. She looked towards Haruna with the same eyes that she regarded everyone with.

"Oy, pipsqueek. What do you think you're doing?"***

Itsuki went on to give Dej a look also. She had intended to talk to him too, but ground into Itsuki's mind were lessons not to hold two conversations at once, or to start a different conversation when she was in the middle of one, so she ignored him for now. No, when she turned to look back at Haruna, the girl found that she had at her disposal Itsuki's entire attention.

"It was my fault, wasn't it? Then why are you apologizing?"**** It was kinda a retarded thing to take offense with, but it bothered Itsuki intensely. She wasn't going to let anyone get her cleared of anything that she was responsible, no matter how small or trite, whether or not it was intentionally or out of stupidity. Itsuki held a strong spite for those sorts of people.

But really, who knew what the girl was thinking. She was clearly crazy.

*"Sou ka...."
**"Maa, saisho dakara ore wo omae ni yurushite ageru. Demo, moshi omae wa mou onaji wo suru dato...."

^Harajuku: A place in Japan where people showcase and wear very eccentric fashions, such gothic lolita dress and ganguro girls. Elvis Impersonators also once found popularity in the place.

^^Dejyu: Sounds like "The Jew".

***"Oi, chibikko. Omae wa nani wo suru tsumori ka?"
****"Ore no sei darou? Nande omae wo ayamaruka?"
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Aura » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Nagakura Chizu

- Just entering the classroom... -

The girl crossed the door without stopping to take a look before, almost certain of what she would find inside. Her suspicions proved to be right; all the noise coming from the designated room was more than enough to make her guess the activity in there was reaching its peak just before a teacher would consider to make an entrance. Or, actually, that crazy teacher in particular, the occultist one. Well, first things first; a seat in a good position, and probably surrounded by people quiet enough to allow her to actually pay attention; of course, someone too quiet would only help her to fall asleep, which wasn't half bad in certain classes, but her grades where somehow important on the bigger plots she had for her life, so no sleeping on the important ones. How was she going to decide what was important, and what was sleep-acceptable? It was stupid to worry about such things in the very first day though, but taking in count everyone seemed so cheery and friendly...

And, without even noticing, Chizu had taken the sit right behind the only person that was probably as silent as her; the girl had walked through the growing sea of students without saying a word, and without looking at anyone actually, an absent minded air on her face. It was a miracle she hadn't bumped into anyone, but that was the way Chizu was when she started to zone off.

The girl in front of her hadn't even turned, or at least that she knew, had said a word, so Chizu didn't make any attempt to talk with her, not only because she sucked with first meetings, but also due to certain something she couldn't quite put her finger on regarding that girl, and she quickly realized she would be a lot better not finding out. So, she had found a quiet one -for now, at least-, but maybe it wasn't what she had had in mind...

"..."

Ankoku Sora

- OMG lost! -

"Ah...someone?"

Sora was still wandering around the school, her relaxed stare turning more and more into a half exasperated, half amused one; she was finding the fact she was lost both terribly funny and annoying, and couldn't bring herself to decide which feeling was winning. Oh well, she had to find the classroom sooner or later...

Postby sam4books » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:55 pm

The girl that glared at her before took Haruna by surprise. Did she do something wrong? After all she was only apologizing to the boy that fell. Wasn't that a good thing? The strangeness of it all made Haruna's head spin, this was going to be a long first day. The girl was asking her why she was apologizing, the question threw her off. It was true that the girl caused the accident to happen in the first place, but wasn't whatever the boy tripped on hers? Shouldn't she share the blame? It would only be fair, after all Haruna believed in fair treatment. If she was the ultimate cause of the problem she thought it would on be fair to take the blame. Besides, her parents taught her it was the right thing to do and Haruna would never question her parent's wisdom. She had this certain rule against disrespecting her elders, a rule she was afraid to break.

"Er...Um. Well, if I didn't rush in here, there wouldn't be a mess to begin with, you wouldn't have to kick the school supplies toward me, and he wouldn't have fallen....it's only fair. Um, right?" Haruna studdered only slightly as she said this. She was starting to feel really nervous around this girl. Especially since the girl gave no intention of ignoring her. It was even more embarassing then the entrance she made earlier. Wincing, Haruna braced herself for the answer she knew the girl would give.
In passing

Postby lyca » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Jay wrote:Itsuki banged both of her hands flat against the surface as she got up, visibly irritated. She looked towards Haruna with the same eyes that she regarded everyone with.

"Oy, pipsqueek. What do you think you're doing?"

Itsuki went on to give Dej a look also. She had intended to talk to him too, but ground into Itsuki's mind were lessons not to hold two conversations at once, or to start a different conversation when she was in the middle of one, so she ignored him for now. No, when she turned to look back at Haruna, the girl found that she had at her disposal Itsuki's entire attention.

"It was my fault, wasn't it? Then why are you apologizing?" It was kinda a retarded thing to take offense with, but it bothered Itsuki intensely. She wasn't going to let anyone get her cleared of anything that she was responsible, no matter how small or trite, whether or not it was intentionally or out of stupidity. Itsuki held a strong spite for those sorts of people.

But really, who knew what the girl was thinking. She was clearly crazy.

"Dej, Dej Chandrak-" Dej began, but was cut of midway through his overly long name by the sounds of fists on wood. The tall girl a few desks away from Dej and Haruna stood and took a few steps forward, in an obvious foul mood. Dej frowned as she shot at him what was obviously supposed to be a silencing glare. One that would have had him swallowing his tongue were it only a few years prior. But the new Dej would have none of that.

The tall girl hissed angrily at Haruna, and she quietly replied shuddering. Dej instantly felt for the nervous girl and imposed himself, ever so slightly between the two. It was hopeless from the start, the opposing party was easily quite a few inches taller than the sleight Dej, and could just have easily glared over the top of him, but the intent was clear. "Ah, well it's ok either way," He said offhandedly, letting the little buzz of fight or flight kick in, and trying to look friendly "I forgive you too."
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Zath » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:19 pm

"It's alright, most people do." Teri said with a giggle.

"Even though we look nothing alike,"

"We sometimes talk like this,"

"So people assume we know each other so well we could only be siblings."

"Anyways, Don't call us Ginn-san. Just call us Teri-chan and Leki-kun."

"We grew up really lax, so using such honorifics is strange for us. Let's just be friends, okay?" The two each extended a hand to Hikari.

Postby Tuor » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:45 pm

-[Class 1-D]-

Steve slipped out of the counselor's office. He'd missed the opening ceremony due to…an "emergency appointment" you could say. Apparently the counselor only just getting word of Steve's, "condition" is what he called it. The teen merely shook his head, head reacted basically the same as every other quack; he shrugged and shoved his hands into his hip pockets. His left one fishing around for a piece of paper that it finally found. Steve scanned the slip.

"1-D…1-D. Hmm, let's see…"

He mused. Steve was actually wearing his blazer today, his tie however was stuffed into his back pack. He yawned, a wide satisfying yawn as he trudged down the halls. Steve started whistling a messy tune. Well perhaps it wouldn't be all bad, this new school, new language, new home. Well at least the voice was quite for the time being. Stupid thing, it had been much for vocal since the Clements' had arrive in Nippon. Steve was still learning how to deal with it. Usually he could imagine closing it into a box or something and the voice would die away into a buzz that was easily ignored. Steve continued whistling perfunctorily as h searched. Finally finding the class he slipped inside.

There seemed to be a crazy variety of kids inside. Every possible cliché was represented, practically. Steve but on his most sardonic smirk and walked in. Quickly, but confidently, he made his way towards a seat in one of the middle rows, in a desk against the wall. He unslung his bag and slung it over the back of his chair, taking a book out in the process. He cracked open the yellowed pages and began to read.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hana » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:18 pm

- Takeda Hikari -

This was becoming a little much. Thankfully Alphonse left, taking the competition for the class elections with him, and she was left with the cousins once more, blinking at the straightforwardness and then staring blankly at their outstretched hands.

"Ano..." It was clear that the too-proper girl had absolutely no idea what they wanted her to do. "You...must forgive me. I am not certain what the proper response is in this situation." She looked entirely out of her element now, what with the extended hands and all the people being friendly. That wasn't something she was used to.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Tuor » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:24 pm

-[Steve Clements]-

Steve glance up from his book briefly to see a fairly good lookin, obviously proper girl befuddled by the set up for handshake. He chuckled from his position, folding one leg under the other, so as to sit on it. He hung his right arm over the chairback and stifled a yawn with the book.

"You're supposed to shake them."

He called over to Hikari, grinning handsomely. His eyes studying her briefly.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Hana » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:30 pm

- Takeda Hikari -

"Oh, ah...." She turned to the voice that called to her, blushing with a sheepish smile before bowing to Steve. "T-thank you, senpai."

Then, most comically, she rose from her bow, reaching out to carefully take Teri and Leki's hands, but not as they expected. For one, she extended both hands at once. For two, she didn't lay her hands in theirs; no, she carefully and literally shook their hands by lightly pinching the knuckle and pad of their first fingers.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby BobSagat » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:40 pm

"Hey you!" Kaneda called out as she came jogging down the hall. She pointed at the lost girl aimlessly walking about, "Get to your class, you're more than late!"

Of course, Kaneda didn't slow down to actually scold her or even help the poor girl. Kaneda Yuki doesn't slow down for anybody.

She came to her classroom door, slammed it open and marched up to the podium at the front of the class, not looking at a single one of her students as she did so.

Her hand came down hard against the podium and she made full use of her powerful voice as she spoke. "Alright, kiddies! Welcome to Enkatsu Academy! Our dear old principal covered most everything I want to say, so let's go through all the homeroom crap real quick so we can get to the good stuff!" Kaneda finally looked up at her students, quickly observing each of them. There was silence now. And if there wasn't, Kaneda didn't much care, she'd overpower them anyways in terms of volume. "Well we'll skip introductions because that takes forever and they're stupid, although I'm sure you guys all made use of the time I've given you to exchange phone numbers and what-not." She paused, looking into her notebook. "Aaaand, that about just wraps it all... oh wait! I forgot about Class President. Is there anyone who wants to do it?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Hana » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:47 pm

- Takeda Hikari -

As soon as the teacher entered, Hikari gave a little silent bow to Teri and Leki, dropping their hands, and moved to sit, only to stand once more when Kaneda asked for those who wished to be class president.

She stayed respectfully silent, hands clasped in front of her with that painfully perfect posture of hers.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Zath » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:55 pm

((Bold means he's talking in English.))

Leki dropped down into a different instead of the first one. The one beside Steve to be correct. seat and leaned back on the back legs. "Not me... god knows I'd send this classroom into chaos if I was the class president." He said to Steve in a hushed tone with a smile.

Teri sat down where she was before and smirked in the direction of Steve and Leki. Looks like he's already trying to make friends. It'll be easier for him to make friends with transfer students though, since he can speak English.

Postby Deena » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:57 pm

[Class 1-D]

The moment the already infamous teacher entered the room, Yasumo was already in her seat, prim and properly posed like the perfect student she was. It was good that Alphonse had completely forgotten about her presence, since she had sneaked away during that time to get to her seat.

The first thing Kaneda had in order was class president elections. Well, that was all well and good. Straight to the point! How wonderful! Not one to disappoint, Yasumo, seated front and center, raised her hand proudly. "I would like to run for class president, sensei!" A little competition would be fun. Besides, the competitors were most certainly worthy of the position, too. Hikari as president...ooh, so adorably naive...and Alphonse...hm...a handsome president wouldn't be so bad. He never said he was running, but she would almost be disappointed if he didn't. There were a few others that caught her eye, too.

Postby Mathias » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:58 pm

As soon as the teacher slammed the door open, Ash lept up in a startled effect.

"HOLY SHIT!" he cried aloud in English.

He stood there awkwardly for a while, looking about the class embarrassed as the teacher gave her spiel. When she finished, he took his seat and shielded his face with his right hand from the rest of the class.

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:58 pm

- Lol before Kaneda -

"You...!"* Itsuki was about to give Haruna several more pieces of her mind, but stopped short, then switched to a sigh. Apparently things had gone over from anger and over the threshold of can't-be-bothered-anymore. The tall girl was left wondering what she was arguing about. Additionally, and rather unfortunate, she managed to create another misunderstanding. Itsuki felt her patience tried... but she persevered and began explaining herself to Dej.

"Hey, don't misunderstand me. I'm not apologizing to you at all."**

In fact, the way he used the word forgive so easily was starting to annoy her. Don't people these days fathom the weight those words carry? And he just says it like it's nothing. It's no good to take words for granted.

On this note though, Itsuki decided to reserve her thoughts to herself. Things have definitely gone too far now, and she didn't feel like explaining herself. It seemed like it would be useless to try with these people anyways. Itsuki dropped back into her seat with yet another sigh.

"Tch, do whatever you want. It seems you can't understand me well anyways."***

*"Omae...!"
**"Oi, ore wo machiganaizo. Ayamanaizo, kimi."
***"Che, suki ni shiyo. Omaetachi wa ore ni jouzu wakarenai you dana.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby GnSz » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:03 pm

_Classroom 1-D_Teacher Introduction_

When the teacher had entered, Rieko immediately recognized the woman. She was the one who had been on the stage, playing Queen, and yelling about her divorce. Oh yeah, she was the crazy one . . . and the one who had screamed about the Occult Club.

She cringed at the thought, and just prayed to Kami that she didn't remember her. But she'd leave that to Fate, and she was often smiled upon for that.

However, as the teacher raised the subject of 'Class President,' Rieko smiled a bit mischievously. Snapping her fingers once, she raised a single hand. It looked like she was volunteering, but that wasn't the case. She was no authority figure, or at least an uptight one. Nor was she the most polite. But she had just met someone who 'seemed' to fit that category. In fact, he had gone around the WHOLE room just to introduce himself to practically everyone in the room.

He was the perfect candidate in her eyes.

She pointed a callused finger towards the front, where Alphonse Romanoph sat.

"How about we vote sensei? We sort of talked, and I wanna try be democratic, you know, like those Americans," she smirked as she went to finish her statement, "I say Romanoph-san would be good."

She then turned to Yasumo, "No hard feelings Yasumo?"
Last edited by GnSz on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing