Enuma Elish V2: Episode VII - Final Fantasy

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Enuma Elish V2: Episode I - First Contact

Postby Imenak » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:40 am

| Class 1-D |

[Nakamura Minato]

"Local mechanic, aye? That's pretty impressive stuff! I'll know who to go to when I break stuff now," Minato replied, intrigued that he had met someone with such an impressive skill already. Once Maki had posed his question to him, he began tapping his chin in thought again, and even squinted his eyes a bit, obviously being as comically overt about it as possible. "Weeelll..." he began in a drawl, needlessly extending his filler, "I'd have to say it was your sharp eyes. Those! My friend! Are the eyes of a man who can see how things work! And... stuff!" Minato punctuated this declaration of his by pointing out his acquaintance's eyes, before resting his hands on his hips and beaming confidently. For someone who wasn't used to his weirdness, it was hard to tell if he was joking or not.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Aneri » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:51 am

- Class 1-D -

The morning assemblies were interesting, for lack of a better word. Mikayo took to the very loud teacher easily, hoping she'd get to meet her again. Hopefully in a position where she could relieve her of the obligation of wearing this stupid uniform.

Walking to class, she was still a bit self conscious, but she didn't let it show. She had stopped tugging on her skirt the moment she saw other people, and now, predictably, all she wanted to do was a flip. Or a handstand. Or something. At least when she wore that wretched leotard she was expected to do such things. She very keenly surmised that such behavior wouldn't be appropriate of her and she had to make a decent effort at a good impression, as her father had so confidently put it.

Class 1-D. She took one deep breath. Not out of nervousness, rather out of dread. She almost walked in, but stopped and took another, deeper one. She wondered how long before someone picked a fight with her this time. Ah, well. Hand on the doorknob, one foot in front of the other, fists unclenched. Turn, and...

People. A lot of people, being very chatty. One of them even had a guitar. Mikayo shut the door behind her and looked around for an empty seat, debating if she should introduce herself first or claim a spot as her own. Although, really, she didn't particularly car-

Her eyes came to rest on a particular boy, and before she knew it, she was walking towards him. He seemed to be in conversation with someone, and her pace quickened with every step. It seemed she was about to run into the boy, despite how rude it'd be, interrupting the current conversation he was having. In fact, that's exactly what she did.

Mikayo, now smiling widely, didn't slow down as she threw her arms around Minato's neck and gave him a tight hug. She seemed confident that the boy would be able to absorb the momentum she had built up, or, at least, if he fell back she positioned it so he wouldn't crack his head on anything.

However, the hug barely lasted two seconds as the girl seemed to cough and jump back from the boy, and mumble a "so... hi." She gave Minato a small smile, her mouth off to one side a little as if apologizing for the hug, and put a hand behind her head as she looked down and away from him, coming to see Maki. Seeming to take great joy in his presence as a useful topic of conversation, but, still being slightly embarrassed at her previous action, she, of course, said the first thing on her mind.

"Did you forget to wash your clothes this morning?" she asked the poor boy, then, seeming to realize the rude implications of her statement, and how she was already 0 for 2 with this guy and politeness, carefully shut her eyes tight and recalculated her odds of escaping this morning without any trouble. "Oh, I meant, er. Yeah." She blamed the skirts. They were evil.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Zath » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:16 am

Leki rubbed the back of his neck. "It's not that it bugs us."

"We just find it odd that a student is acting-"

"So mature and formal, were you raised super strict?"

"If so, why? It would make more sense-"

"To be going to one of those private schools."

When the girl told them her name. "Nice to meet you, Hika-chan. I'm Ginn Teri, and this is my cousin Ginn Lekai. But everyone just calls him Leki."

Postby Wazit » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:19 am

-Class 1-D-

Maki waited patiently as Minato pondered over the question. The sudden pointing of the finger almost threw Maki off balance however, as he had to step back to prevent himself from falling. His eyes were fixed on the finger pointing at him as Minato commented about his eyes. Maki broke into laughter as Minato finished. The sheer randomness of the answer and his show of confidence was too much for him, even if have no idea whether Minato was making up the answer or not. It was a pretty uncommon incident, Maki laughing in the classroom. Heh... sure, as long as your stuff isn't too broken, I'll try to fix it. You can come visit me in the mech lab later or if I'm not there and you're feeling particularly brave, the chem lab. I'll be in my zone there.

It was when suddenly a girl ran up to Minato and hugged him from behind, like a glomp. Maki cocked his eyebrows as he witnessed the incident, unsure of what to say. The girl seemed strange enough, looking somewhat like a tomboy. She looked shy all of a sudden as she jumped back, as if realizing the folly of her actions. He gave out a short sigh as the girl turned his attention to him and popped the inevitable question. 'No, it's not because I did not remember to wash my clothes. It's because I never bothered, it will become like this again sooner or later' Maki answered in a monotonous drawl, as if the answer was scripted in his mind.

Postby Imenak » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:29 am

| Class 1-D |

[Nakamura Minato]

Minato was grinning happily with Maki's response, glad he was able to crack a smile on him. Before things could continue, though, the boy was almost completely knocked off balance. "Wah?!" was just about all he managed to get out as he nearly tumbled forward. He had to steady himself with Maki's desk, and then try to recollect his completely disoriented consciousness. When he heard his "attacker's" voice, he almost completely froze up, unable to reply immediately. He turned to look at her in full, absorbing every little detail he could see. Was this... really her? He kept staring at her blankly, even as she turned away from him to address his new friend. It... couldn't be. The person he was looking for. The person he was hoping to find? She was right here?! Right in this class? What did the gods of fate have aligned for him?!

Unable to consider anything eye, Minato decided to confirm the girl's presence by promptly pinching her cheeks. It wasn't enough to leave a longlasting mark, but it didn't precisely leave a good feeling. Regardless of her reaction, he was too overjoyed to see that he wasn't hallucinating, with Maki speaking with her to confirm it even more. "Mikayo*!" he suddenly shouted before grabbing her and hugging her in their awkward positioning. Luckily, he was quick to release her from his suffocating grasp. "I've been looking for you! You wouldn't believe all the places I've had to hop around..." he had begun excitedly. Though, it didn't take long for him to realize what he was spewing out, and he immediately became rigid in response. Uh oh. Too much information. He had to cover this up as nicely as possible. "Er... I think you borrowed my DS. Uh... I'm gonna need that back," he stammered, trying his best to play off his excitability. He turned towards Maki. "Ah! Sorry about that Yoshida-san. This is my childhood friend, Abeno Mikayo. Mikayo, this is Yoshida Maki."

*Minato is referring to Mikayo both without the 'san' suffix, and her first name, indicating a personal relationship.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Aneri » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:56 am

- Class 1-D -

"Oh, er, right," she said to Maki. "Makes sense." Before she could continue her oh-so-articulate conversation, however, she found that Minato had, for all essential purposes, attacked her.

"H-hey! Whait, let gho!" she tried to say while he pinched her cheeks, arms coming up instinctively to maybe swat at him, but he let her go before she had the chance. She put a hand up to her left cheek and was about to scold the boy when he hugged her again, catching her off guard and nearly taking all of her breath away with its intensity. Really, she was so happy to see him and now twice he's behaved in a hostile way, once trying to kill her with suffocation. She was about to say so, but was once again cut off by a stream of excited words. He had been looking for her? A fair bit, from the sound of it. Is that what he was doing here, because of her?

He tried to add some line about how she had borrowed his DS, which, okay, she had, but that's not the point! Besides, she had given it back before she left, not her fault if he still couldn't find it in his house. "Minato, seriously, you're as hopeless at saving yourself as ever," she mocked, but with a playful smile on her face. It was him. He was here, and now this class wouldn't be so bad. Maybe it wouldn't be bad at all. He had been looking for her.

He had been looking for her.

She hoped it wasn't for the reason she thought it was. Maybe he just wanted to get a decent Halo player to pick up his slack again. Or something. But, anyway, what did it matter? He was here now, and so was she, and she was...wearing this dreadful uniform and if he even says one word, he was going to have a pencil up his nose.

She blinked as he introduced the boy, then, in a sense of social etiquette that surprised even her, she bowed to him slightly. "I'm sorry for my initial rudeness, Yoshida-san." She straightened up and clapped Minato on the shoulder. "See, Minato's hopelessness in social interactions is contagious. I hope you have a cootie shot." Her stance and even her way of speaking was a lot more like a guy than a girl, further cementing Maki's impression of her as a tomboy. She even used more masculine pronouns, and was starting to seem very out of place wearing the girls' school uniform.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Wazit » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:18 am

-Class 1-D-

What unfolded before Maki was akin to a slapstick comedy. First, a pinch to the cheek, then a bonecrushing hug, and finally a stream of excited words dribbling out of Minato's mouth. Maki couldn't help but be stunned silent by their theatrics. When the drama was finally over, he turned his back towards them and covered his mouth with his hand, his whole body now sent into a shivering fit. Finally done with his own antics, he turned back his attention towards them, his face showing no signs of change, save for a lone tear rolling down his cheek. 'Pardon me for my own rudeness. Pleased to be your aquaintance, Abeno-san' Maki grinned as he recalled Minato's feeble attempt to cover up his previous outburst before continuing his conversation with Mikayo. His social interactions? Yeah, I already noticed it before you got here. He has a very, how do you put it?.....eccentric personality. Childhood friends, eh? That's nice... so how long have you two known each other?

Postby Imenak » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:45 am

| Class 1-D |

[Nakamura Minato]

Minato was just about go and fidget uncomfortably, so he was glad the conversation began to steer back towards getting to know Maki again. He'd hate to destroy any image his newfound friend had developed of him. (Of course, little did he know his embarrassing display was said and done with already). He grinned a bit as Mikayo referenced his lack of social grace, and Maki also made mention of eccentricity. What could he say? The normal sort of conversations weren't always as fun! Naturally, it'd just be awesome if his weirdness was actually contagious. "Well," Minato began, intending to answer Maki's question at last. "I can safely say... that we've known each other since childhood," he finished with a confirmatory nod. The boy beamed confidently again, most likely to play off any suspicion. No matter what he did, though, it'd be transparent to the other two that he obviously didn't know the precise answer. Guys' minds just weren't made to completely recall time measurements!
My Characters' Endings

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:48 am

- Class -
Ah, how annoying. Everyone was being rather cheerful: happy. Even the seemingly unsociable people were managing. That was just how pumped the people in class were. Fuck, a girl even brought a guitar to school. Not that Itsuki really cared, but she wondered what that idiot was thinking.

And the bunch of naive losers. What did they think this class was, kindergarten? There was no meaning in sitting in the back--it was like an inviting the teacher to bully and pester the shit out of you. Itsuki sighed; it was all getting on her nerves. Ah, then some retard started strumming the guitar. Luckily for his physical health and well-being, he didn't do it too violently, so it was largely drowned out by the blur of incessant chatting by the other groups.

Then, a girl tripped right in front of Itsuki's desk, releasing a variety of school supplies all over the floor right in front of Itsuki. The tall behemoth of a Japanese girl was getting ready to get up--to help the girl of course--but the will to evaporated when 2 others quickly jumped in like vultures. It was probably better this way. Itsuki's strong point wasn't being nice, and she'd have to bend too far down to actually get any of pencils.

That didn't sound like a horrible idea though. It'd give her an excuse to ream the poor sap that tries to sneak a peek up her skirt. That'd be fun.

In the end though, Itsuki settled for just kicking over a few stray supplies that had ended up under her desk, then resorted to giving the girl--Haruna--a glare of sorts. It wasn't really intended to be a glare, but considering Itsuki was looking down from a sort of vantage point, and the pathetic fluorescent lighting, it came out as exactly that.

Finished with her good deed, Itsuki felt herself privy to a bad deed to maintain the equilibrium. And just in time too, since some idiot began seriously playing music in class. She hadn't the slightest clue what sorta noise it was, or where it was from. In fact, Itsuki didn't even take the time to really evaluate the music. It didn't matter.

"Oy, you there:" Itsuki turned her head towards Rieko, giving a rather tired, sour look, "it's morning. It's noisy. Shut up."*

For a good solid 5 seconds, Itsuki just glared unrelentingly. Her eyes popped slightly open, however, when she realized she had forgotten something. "... Please." It wasn't a very convincing please, however. It didn't help when Itsuki inadvertently mumbled to herself, a bit too early, "It's a hundred thousand years too early...."**

For most, it was a pretty serious insult, but as expected of Takai Itsuki, it was a phrase she mumbled lightly. Not that anyone in her class would know at this point--unless an upperclassman had mentioned her.

*"Oi, soko no hito. Asa dazo. Urusai kara, damettete."
**"... kudasai." "Hyakusen nen hayai dakara....."
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Hana » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:25 am

- Takeda Hikari -

Hikari's posture stiffened as Al reached into her personal space, a slightly guarded look coming over her face until he apologized for it, and then it melted into a polite look that veiled a certain nervousness that anyone who knew her, or was very good with nonverbal communication, would be able to pick up on.

"Ah..."

It was then that Yasu returned, and she gave the girl another bow in return to her now-respectful show. "Oh, no, please do not think on it. I should have gone to help her as well. I do not know what came over me."

The other girl's mentioning of Rieko tugged Hikari's golden gaze to the guitar-playing student, and she tilted her head, watching her for a moment. "Mm. I am sure that such a thing would be very enjoyable for all involved."

She fell silent, but only for a moment, until the two students who had originally approached her spoke up again. She blinked, turning back to the two, and a faint flush of embarrassment rose to her cheeks. "Oh, my apologies! I seem to be a bit...overwhelmed."

She bit the inside of her cheek and nodded. "My mother believes that a strict upbringing is best. She has raised me according to the old ways." She cast her gaze downward, her long lashes shading her eyes. "As to that...My middle school was a girls-only private school...But my mother hopes to have me married soon, and says that exposure to a wider student body would behoove me." She neglected to say that her mother wanted to show her what kind of boys to stay away from...

She cleared her throat, bringing her eyes up once again, with that polite smile, and bowed once more to the two. "A pleasure to meet you, Ginn-san and Ginn-san." She dipped her head to each as she addressed them with the same name. "Cousins? Forgive me, but I had thought you were brother and sister..."

She was not above noting what was going around her, even though she was engaged in her own conversations...She most definitely noticed the familiarity with which that boy and girl spoke to each other. They must be engaged.

And that tall girl was beginning to harass the guitar-player...Though Hikari had gone to a private school, she was no stranger to bullying. This was mild, though, at least for now. If it got more heated, someone would surely step in. She did not know the girl, though, so assuming that she needed help at this point might be a grave insult, and one she was not prepared to give.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby lyca » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:47 am

A young man inhaled a deep breath. His eyes closed, trying to focus.

He felt the new but oddly familiar weight of his shoulder bag, and inhaled the scent of his freshly pressed school uniform. Straddling a bicycle, with his feet firmly planted on the pavement, a slight gust caused a stray hair to tickle his nose. The road he was on would be a straight shot to Gakkan Urayasu High School, and thus, The boy's first day as a new high school student. True, he had gone two hours out of his way to get this straight shot however but, he smiled at the thought, it would be worth it.

The young student opened his silver eyes, and let the rush of fear take him. The half mile stretch before him was at a nearly forty-five degree angle, any small error while riding down could turn him into a mushy pile of nerve endings and bone shards. And a creeping feeling that he should have worn a helmet itched at the back of his mind. He shook his head took another deep and calming breath, swallowing the fear and vertigo and letting the warm flush of adrenaline prickle from his chest to his fingertips.

"It's all just a game."

The wind began to rush, and Dej Chandrakant felt like he was flying.

Dej was not the only student who was a bit late to the opening ceremony. Not that there was much to miss. The principal droned on, using words like, 'Honor,' and 'potential'. And Dej was nigh unconscious almost momentarily. That is until the booming voice of Kaneda Yuki jarred him from his reverie. Dej chortled with the rest as she gave the principal back his microphone, only to take it back, and shout an invitation to join a school club. A young, spiky haired, girl energetically accepted the teachers suggestion, and Dej beamed. If people like these ran the school, he was going to love it here.

'Class D-1' Thought Dej as he arrived at his new homeroom door. Pleasant music sounded through the wall of the classroom and voices chattered excitedly. "High school," breathed Dej, "The next great adventure." Dej slid open the door and stepped in, putting on a brave face as he looked around. Many and varied faces looked back, spanning from the bored look of the injured girl in the corner, to the cold glare of the tall girl sitting near the front, And the two groups in between.

Dej moved forward to claim a seat near the middle. Smiling toward the girl in the corner playing music. She was sitting by the window, and the rising sun gave her skin a glow and shined off her guitar. It was the same girl that had shouted out in the assembly mused Dej, setting his bag down nearby. And at that very moment, fate aligned to make Dej look foolish. A simple calligraphy pen kicked by a nearby classmate rolled under Dej's footing, and he slipped, arms flinging wide for balance, before he landed hard on his back. "owww..." Groaned Dej softly as he sat back up rubbing his head.

'Way to go.'
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Aneri » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:02 am

- Class 1-D -

"Eccentric..." Mikayo repeated, as if considering the word. But then she shrugged. "Not exactly the word I'd use, but I suppose it applies." She amusingly let Minato field the next question, raising her eyebrows at him with the answer he gave.

"You...don't remember, do you?" she teased, seeming concerned and hurt. "That hurts, man. That hurts me right here." She put a hand to her heart and made a very "I'm so sad and disappointed with you" face. In truth, neither did Mikayo, really. She just couldn't remember a time when they weren't friends. She turned to Maki, adding another answer that wasn't any more helpful than the one Minato gave. "I've been friends with him longer than the doctors recommended, and it's cost me dearly. Mostly because his lack of skills have brought down my own fragging capabilities." The teasing, it'll never end! Mikayo grinned at the boy, wondering how many more shots she could get in while he was still 'recovering'. She looked around at the rest of class and decided to be merciful and change the subject. "Seems like we've got quite the group here." Her eyes went the girl playing the guitar to the girl scolding her for it, and finally to Hikari. There was something about the way that girl had looked at them earlier that was...odd. She didn't linger in her stare, not wanting to make anyone else uncomfortable, and surveyed the rest of the room. "Quite the graceful group," she muttered as Dej so spectacularly hit the floor, but only after he had gotten back up again and seemed alright. "Did you already partake in these morning pleasantries, or did Minato jump you before you had the chance?" She was a lot more relaxed now, and laid back. She even leaned against the nearest desk as she spoke, crossing her legs on the floor and resting her bag on it.

Postby Wazit » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:35 am

-Class 1-D-

'Eh well, eccentric's the best word I can label him with at the moment... You should know him better than I do.' Maki said in his defense, while raising his shoulders. He watched in amusement as Mikayo began to metaphorically drill Minato into the ground. Poor guy, guess he knows who's the more dominant personality in the relationship now. He kept silent a while, as if pondering something. 'Hmm... fragging capabilities. Interesting choice of words there. But I'm afraid both your answers aren't really helpful, you know. So, either you guys wanna keep it a secret or you guys just... plain... forgot?' Maki intentionally slowed down at the last part of the sentence, punctuating it with a small smile. He looked around the room as Mikayo commented on their fellow classmates, quite a jovial bunch as he can see himself. 'Heh, you can say that again... And you should know already the answer to you question. Need I say more?' Maki replied while stealing a glance at Minato.

Postby Deena » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:49 am

[Class 1-D]

"Ahaha," giggled Yasumo. She said nothing more to confirm or deny Ikuto's assumptions, and the whole thing was left up in a mysterious air. "It's a pleasure to meet such a unique individual." Soon enough, two new faces entered the ring, distracting her. First, a boy. "Diamond in the rough," she mumbled inaudibly. Ikuto nor any of the people surrounding her would hear anything more than the incoherent mumble of personal musings. It didn't sound like she was insulting anyone or spouting any unfathomable names under her breath, so it was easy enough to simply let the girl mutter and mumble on her merry way.

The new boy struck up a conversation with one of the less sociable people in the room. Next, a girl. She seemed to be grasping the hem of her skirt uncomfortably. Yasumo's red-rimmed glasses glared over as she muttered her analysis of the new girl immediately, before she even knew her name, in the same manner she had done for the boy earlier. "Bokukko." Yasumo smiled cheerily. That was two down. The two were childhood friends, hm? Well, that was a pleasant coincidence. How sweet, how cute! It was a scene straight out of a shoujo manga! Yasumo's expression was one of a content daze for a brief moment, before she immediately snapped out of it.

She turned back to Hikari before she became even more distracted. The ladylike classmate seemed nervous, her mannerisms still polite, but stiffer somehow. There was no doubt that the handsome young man with the glasses near her desk was the culprit. From his behavior towards Ricchan prior to the "Welcoming Comittee"'s visit to Hana's desk, Yasumo deduced that Al was indeed quite the ladies man. But what type of lady killer was he? Yasu never failed to hold back her delighted smile. She really couldn't wait to find out.

She managed to catch the Ginn cousins' names. "Ara, so many lively people in this class, ne? I'm happy that we get along so well." Suddenly, a crash. Yasumo jerked her head reflexively at the source of the sound. A boy had fallen on his back. She figured someone would be kind enough to help before she got there, so Yasu stood her ground this time. Her expression still showed concern for the boy. "Are you alright?" She sighed with mild disappointment. "Oh my. I suppose we should consult the upperclassmen's student councils about taking care when waxing the floors. People are falling left and right today."

Postby GnSz » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:52 am

_Room 1-D, being harassed by Itsuki_

Rieko continued to play despite Itsuki's comment, for there was one habit that she could never let up: she had to play till the very end. But luckily (for Itsuki), she ended her song only a few seconds later, allowing the last resolute sound to fade away into the friendly chatter. Her eyes snapped out of their music revere, and she went to place her guitar back in its case without securing the clasps, flicking off the thumb tab and setting it onto the desk. She turned to Itsuki, her legs crossed, a smile on her face, cheeky, arrogant, but mostly half-assed. Her glasses were still on the lower part of the bridge of her nose.

"Course it's noisy, people are chatting away,"
she said as she motioned at everyone around them, her smile still on, "first day does that to you."

"And hey, I can't stop playing until the song's done. Just a habit of mi-" she however stopped as she heard a crash nearby, and looked away from Itsuki to find some strange person on his back, groaning.

"You okay?" she asked, looking a bit concerned. That fall sounded hard, a bit too hard, and it made her wonder how the heck he had fallen in the first place.

She did not even notice the calligraphy pen that was a bare few feet away.

======

((Yeah, she so did not notice Haruna's fall. Damn obliviousness.))

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Alphonse blinked a few times as a string of things seemed to happen around the room while he stood near Hikari. He watched curiously for a bit, taking note to every detail. "Hmm..." His smile was gone as he looked around, now letting his mind work and figure out the situations properly. In a second, it finished, the cogs all in place before he spun on his left heel and clicked his shoes together.

"I know I did so already, but I am very sorry for plucking the hair from your shoulder so abruptly..." Al bowed forward, a prefectly graceful gesture, quick down and held without strain. He stayed down for two seconds, quiet, expressing his sincerest apology before slowly standing straight. As straight as a person possibly could in fact as he kept his hands flat to his sides. "It was very rude to invade your space... So I'll take my leave for now," he lightly smiled, hoping she'd forgive him. "Perhaps later we could have a proper chat over tea and address any issues that have arose by then. And I could better attempt to showcase my upbringing and manners." He slowly stepped back before turning from her, keeping the friendly smile before stepping from Hikari's desk area.

He strolled slowly past Yasumo and paused, turning his gaze towards another foreing-looking boy. Unlike he and Ash though, he seemed quite heavily influenced by the West... As in, the Old West. "Mmm... Very interesting..." He muttered to himself before stepping forward to the young cowboy.

"My, you're...quite a sight." Alphonse stated with a chuckle, lightly bowing forward. "I am Romanoph Alphonse. It is a pleasure to meet you..." He then blinked, straightening up and looking aside. He faced Ikuto, but took a moment to glance to Rieko and Dej near the back. He then turned his eyes back to the other boy.
Demon of Elru

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:34 pm

{Ikuto Sanpeita}

_ Class 1-D_

" I see. "
Ikuto simply said to Yasumo. Wrong or Right, Ikuto knew what he heard, but he wasn't going to press the matter any further than what he had. "She's probably a closet fan, which is why she didn't answer, but that's if I'm right, of course." He figured. All he really needed to do was to catch her in the act to confirm it, but now wasn't the time for it.

"Hmmm? Oh hiya, Al." Ikuto said with a wave as at first he wasn't sure who Alphonse was talking to. " So that's where the FMA reference originated from." Ikuto thought to himself when he thought about Alphonse's name. " I'm Ikuto and I have to say, I like your style, partner." Ikuto said introducing himself while catching on what Al was doing. " A welcoming committee with a sexy lady behind you. You certainly know how to do a proper greeting." He added

The spurs spun around again as he moved closer to Rieko and Dej. " Sup, dude." He said to Dej and for Rieko, Ikuto put on the charm and moved closer as he commented " And how are you doing?"
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Elend-X » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:40 pm

~ Seiji Rei, a dramatic entrance, or not? ~
_ Just some distance away from school_

A white limo, as discreet as any limo can be, not too long and not too luxurious, was coursing through the roads near the school. It was early in the morning and the soft sound of some light jazz music was coming from the car. Inside the car on the leather seats a young man was sitting in the back. He was wearing the school uniform to the letter and black leather shoes. The young man was holding a book, a light novel that he really enjoyed. A small grin was shaped on his face, a mischievous or maybe wicked, grin. The novel he was reading was titled “The Sigh of Haruhi Suzumiya” it was quite interesting, he just loved the way the writer ‘bend’ reality. Who could have guessed? The car slowed down with a steady pace, they were arriving at school and the driver knew that he should stop at this point, he was a reasonable man.

Rei looked up and closed his book. With a small press of a button that was next to him the music stopped and the car stopped at about the same time. The young man smiled with greed, “I’ll be waiting at the end of the day” he said with a sweet, too angelic voice that had a weird tone of cruelty in it. The driver nodded, he had already gotten used to the how picky his young master was; it was a special trait that he had. It made him seem perfect and yet to create a feeling of annoyance and uneasiness about him. Of course that is when he was not acting to become someone different, what everyone wanted to see…

_At the entrance of the school_

The limo stopped smoothly in the front entrance of the school. Some of the students looked t it amazed, it really wasn't a regular thing for someone to arrive at school in a Limo. The door opened from the inside and the young man that was sitting inside with his long hair came out holding the book he was reading in his hand. "What a lovely breeze" he whispered, more to himself really, as his hand tendered his hair, pushing them behind his ear. It was not really his fault that everyone around him heard him, even though that was his intention. With a lovely smile he turned around and looked at a group of girls that were hanging around the entrance. He walked towards them hearing the small gasps young girls do when a beautiful guy approaches.

"Excuse me, ladies" he said emphasising especially the last word. The girls turned around, some were blushing and the girl that seemed to be their leader (the one that blushed the less) spoke up, her eyes noticing the curious looks of the people around them. No one had seen him before and it seemed that he had attracted the eyes of the people already. “Yes?” she said with a shy expression shaped on her face. He smiled kindly as he saw that, “There is not really a reason for you to be shy. My name is Seiji Rei and I would like to know if you can tell me where the Opening Ceremony is being held? I am new here” each word that came out of his mouth seemed like a melody in itself. The girl enchanted by this peculiar trait spoke immediately, “It’s in the Auditorium just follow this path and you will find it” she seemed a bit shocked by the beautiful person that was standing in front of her talking to her so kindly. “Thank you very much, ladies” he said and a gorgeous smile appeared on his lips dazzling the ladies in front of him.

He moved walked along the path the young girls had showed him, contend with the effect he had in the morning school yard. Everyone’s eyes were pointed towards him. Just the effect he wanted to give to the first day at school. You may think, how can a person that thinks things through in such extend, forget where the opening ceremony is? The truth is he didn’t forget and he knew exactly where the auditorium was. In a few minutes he was in front of the entrance of the building. It was a great building alright. He entered slowly. The ceremony was just starting so he went and sat at the middle row, the middle column, right in the centre of the auditorium. He seemed to listen to the ceremony as attentively as anyone could listen to it. Really he would have gone through the ceremony perfectly with everyone around him looking at him with awe, to his composed figure and his upright position. What messed things up was that whacko teacher that came and destroyed his peace.

He was amazed by two things with this unexpected occurrence. First, the fact that this unexpected effect made him lose his cool and second the fact that this teacher, as a result of an unthinkable coincidence he could not explain, was his homeroom teacher. This year owed to be both interesting and a bit of a struggle to get through, but he would get through it, he always did. The moments he lost his calm were followed by a gentle and quiet laugh coming from his mouth, which would definitely be mistaken as a compassionate yet normal reaction to the strange announcement the teacher made.

Seiji Rei made a mental note to check out this… Occult Club…

_Going into Class 1-D_

He was walking towards his class with an elegant and slow step. It was really getting everyone’s (especially the girl’s) attention. A seemingly rich young man walking the corridors of the First Year’s classrooms was a rare sight. Especially, since Rei seemed like an older pupil really, and that made it even stranger... Or something. Rei made an innocent face as he walked by the corridor as if he didn’t realise the people staring at him. He walked forward towards the entrance of his classroom that seemed to be the noisiest of them all. Interestingly enough it seemed to be the busiest one at that as well. With his Black hair blocking his eyes slightly he opened with one hand the door to the classroom 1-D slowly, pushing with the other hand his hair back.

The first think he noticed as soon as he entered the classroom was a boy lying on the floor, what a clumsy person. Why can’t some people take care of their feet and bodies, he couldn’t understand. It was your body right? Rei bent his knees down with a distressed face. “Oh gosh, are you alright? You didn’t get hurt did you?” he asked with a voice much too caring compared to his real thoughts. As he kneeled he dropped his bag, making a greater effect and bringing more attention to himself and not the boy lying on the floor. His eyes looked like the calming sea embracing anyone that looked into them.

Those eyes were lying but no one could really guess. Those gesture where just an act but no one could see that. He looked perfect as always.

Postby GnSz » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:49 pm

_Room 1-D, Baffled by Spurs_

She felt the need to gape at the guy who approached, for she heard spurs. Spurs. Those belonged in Westerns, or to those wanna-be cowboys on ranches in the United States. Or whatever her late father joked to her about when she was a wee thing.

And due to this, the concern for Dej had evaporated, replaced by both awestruck and confusion, thanks to those damn spurs.

So yes, she was not composed when he came around. However, she saw him flash a smile, and that brought her back to the real world. She just had to remind herself that cowboy boots was not a rare phenomenon, especially when a teen her age was wearing them.

"I'm fine . . ." she couldn't get herself to say anything else, so she decided to be honest, "sorry, I'm just, spurs. You a cowboy or something? Never seen anyone with that sort of stuff before."

Postby sam4books » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:54 pm

[Class 1-D]

Haruna smiled shyly at all the attention, she was sort of afraid to submit her work for the public to view. After all, her mother would probably see it one day. Imagine just how furious she would be, Haruna didn't want that. Still, this girl was being nice, the least she could do is submit atleast a rough draft. "Thank you, I'll consider it." she told the girl half-heartedly. As the boy gave her a deep bow she could only stand there half-embrassed, half-honored. "My name is Haruna Wattan."

Then a boy ran in and tripped on a calligraphy pen that was kicked by a girl sitting at a nearby desk. The girl was...glaring? Haruna almost trembled under the girl's gaze and probably would've died then and there. First day, and already someone hated her, and now a boy fell because of her school supplies! Picking up the lone calligraphy pen, she put the rest of her school supplies in her handbag, and walked silently to the back of the class hoping no one noticed her. She sat at the desk farthest from the rest of the students and started twidling with her hair. She had to goof up on the first day of school, now look what happened. A boy is lying on the floor because of her embarassing entrance. She felt horrible.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Alphonse nodded and smiled, his gloved hands clapping together a moment as he smiled jokingly. "Thought it might interest your tastes..." He smirked a bit, faking interest in anyone's looks for the moment. He chuckled a bit as he looked to watch Ikuto move to Rieko and Dej. Then, while he was watching them, a newly arriving boy strolled forward to help Dej as well. A boy who seemed...interesting.

Al started forward, grinning wide. This day was intriguing, no doubt. The boy stepped forward to follow the other two towards the girl and fallen boy. Moving to a free side, he used his right hand to quickly help Dej stand. The process was quickly done, but Al'd forgotten about something: his stray stitch on his right glove. Yet again, he punctured the flesh of a boy he was merely meeting for the first time.

When he pulled his hand from Dej's forearm, he saw a small scratch across the boy's skin. He sighed a bit and rubbed his forehead with his left hand. "Truly sorry for that... I need to cut this blasted, infernal thing..." Al muttered the second bit as he stepped away from Dej, brushing against Rei as he was stepping away. "Excuse me." Al quickly stated, his right hand staying up to keep the stray fiber from stabbing anyone else. He stepped over to the center of the room and reached his hands into his pockets a moment, searching for something. After a quick moment and a soft click of a nail clipper, Alphonse pocketed the small item and turned back.

He then waited, taking note of the others, but mostly Ikuto and Rieko, since he'd introduced himself to them. In fact, Rei didn't seem to even stand out at all for Alphonse. "Hmm... Well, at least that boy's getting some attention..." He softly whispered to himself as he pushed his glasses up, knowing Dej would love the attention, even if it was to be short lived. He suddenly crouched down, picking up the stray item that had caused Dej's fall in the first place. Turning, Al walked over to Haruna, smiling softly.

"I believe this is yours...?" Al softly stated, offering forward the calligraphy piece with his left hand. Certainly, that accursed right glove had done enough today for him to use it much anymore.
Demon of Elru

Postby Mathias » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Ash, on occasion, would look back toward the class to get an eyeful of the new additions before quickly re-averting his gaze.

"Where the hell is that teacher?" He was anxious to get things started so that everyone would sit down and quit acting like fools. In reality, Ash was being quite foolish. He had a chance to make friends and he screwed it.

Postby sam4books » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:13 pm

[Class 1-D]

"Oh! I knew I forgot something!" the girl exclaimed, excepting the calligraphy pen graciously. She didn't know that it was the pen that caused the boy to fall in the first place. She knew one of her writing utensils cased the boy to fall, but not the pen. That would've been a horrible predicument, and if what Enjou said was true everyone would have a reason to remember her. First impressions last forever as they say, but Haruna didn't want to be known forever as the girl who tripped and fell on the first day. Heck, she didn't want to be known as the girl who's school supplies caused another person to have an embarassing arrival into the class. That would be even worse.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:19 pm

{Ikuto Sanpeita}

_Class 1-D_

" Good, let me know if I can make it better."
Ikuto said with that smile of his. Before he had approached her, Ikuto had noticed she was wearing black legging. " Oh thank you, heavenly father and you other guys for this blessed meeting with this oh so fine chick." He thought to himself as a mental of image of her legs wearing those black leggings popped into his brain.

If she didn't say any after that, Ikuto would've drifted into space. "Hmmm, oh those." Ikuto commented as he looked down at his cowboy boots. " Well I don't know, darling, I never heard of a cowboy saying dude to someone. I admit, I do say "Howdy" and "Yee-haw" when I'm really excited, but I'm no cowboy nor am I a wanna be." Ikuto answered with a straight face " I just like the look and the noise of it."

"I'm Ikuto, by the way, what's yours?" Ikuto questioned.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:25 pm

"Romanoph Alphonse," Al stated, bowing a bit as he smiled for her, "is my name, by the way." He then stood straight, chuckling a bit. "Do not fret. It was an accident, so a simple apology should be more than enough." He stepped aside, letting Haruna have clear view of Dej and the others in back. "And he seems a nice enough type to feel bad himself. So I'm sure it'd go well if you talked to him..."

Alphonse stood aside, his words hinting that Haruna might wish to go see dej herself, since her pen did trip him. If nothing else, it'd give them a means to chat openly to get to know each other. The boy's smile stayed steady, not once hinting to his thoughts. Fufufufu.... It's such fun to help others make friends. Al thought as he smiled happily.
Demon of Elru

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing