Enuma Elish V2: Episode VII - Final Fantasy

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Enuma Elish V2: Episode I - First Contact

Postby GnSz » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:08 pm

_Back of Classroom 1-D_

Sleepiness had at first plagued her, and her eyes almost slipped shut for a second. The light felt so warm, so comforting, and she would have fallen asleep. However, when she heard a smooth voice nearby, her eyes lit up, revealing sharp blue color. She blinked as she barely heard the names of the speakers. Romanoph and Aileron? Those were foreign names, right?

She peered up to look at them, taking note of their features. Romanoph was definitely nice to look at, maybe poster worthy. Aileron on the other hand didn't look as much. Romanoph seemed nice, attentive, trying to reach out. Aileron however seemed to hold back, his eyes gazing at the guitar, her guitar, her precious item. But hey, it was bad comparing the two, it was like trying to compare a fig and a pear, you couldn't.

So throwing that out the window, she was going to speak when Aileron dissed her skills. And Guitar Hero? Her brothers played that, but she didn't dare touch it. She hated it, with a passion, a passion that involved her chucking those wannabe controllers out the window yet again. So she went to fixate a glare on Aileron.

And THEN a small girl appeared, her red rimmed glasses the most prominent feature. She looked way too skinny, she needed to eat more. But she seemed really excited . . . and the fact that she came from the very front and center seat meant she liked school.

So while Romanoph went to talk to that Yasumo chick, she heard Aileron seemingly sneer out an insult. Her eyes went from glaring to downright anger. Oh, she was not liking this kid at all, not at all.

Her voice was low, and sounded dangerous, while her eyes glinted. "You diss my skills, and you'll get one Aileron-san," she said flat out, before crossing her arms. Her glasses shifted lower on the bridge of her nose, allowing the boy to see her eyes, both of which now seemed cold. "Guitar Hero? I'd rather leave that to my brothers. They ditched the guitar awhile back, so I'm the only one playing now."

At that she unplugged the earphones that were jammed in her ears, allowing them to hang over her earlobes. And upon looking back at the rest of them she surprised them with a nice smile, all that malice gone. It was as if it had nothing to do with who she was now.

"Sasaki Rieko, nice to meet you all. Let's make today interesting."

Postby Mathias » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:18 pm

Ash only huffed again and folded his arms.

"None of you are impressing me."

In reality, he felt nauseous at being scolded, he hated when people got mad with him. He wanted people to like him, to appreciate him, to respect him.

"Why couldn't everyone be laid back and take it in stride? If they can't, they're not worth knowing!" He thought.

He averted his gaze to the door in an attempt to break their attention off him.

"Where's that flamboyant teacher, already?"

Postby Deena » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:21 pm

[Class 1-D]

"Iyaaaan, Satosh---ara, Aileron. That was so mean!" Yasumo chimed in her usual soft-spoken manner, though she was smiling and blushing giddily rather than pouting and sniffling. Perhaps she was really unaffected by the boy's harsh remarks, but it was even more likely that she was slightly masochistic and enjoyed a little teasing. In reality, she had already decided on something crucial, and just that fact was enough to put a smile on her face. "So...tsun tsun," she murmured to herself, a barely audible action. "Alphonse. What a lovely name." She tilted her head slightly. "You wouldn't happen to have an older brother by any chance, would you?"

"Sasaki Rieko," Yasumo repeated, carefully pronouncing the name and committing it to memory, smiling all the way. "A wonderful name, that one, perfect for a talented individual. Ne, did you have a nickname at your middle school?"

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Al blinked, having not been watching Rieko's expression as he'd turned to look at Yasumo. But he could feel her emotions just from the fact the hairs on the back of his neck were standing up. "Brother, no. But I do have a sibling..." Quickly, Al clapped his hands together once before looking aside. He coughed a bit onto his right hand then turned around, his left hand in his pocket. He went to Rieko's side and lifted his right hand.

In a friendly gesture, he gave Rieko a gentle pat on the back while near her desk, standing to where he could properly reach. He patted again, the gesture a bit more strong and stinging to her that time. He then withdrew his hand and now had both in his pockets, fumbling with their contents for a second.

"Sasaki-san seems to be as skilled as we guessed, Yasumo-san." Al stated with a chuckle. "To be so proud of her talent in the art, surely it would carry some hint of truth." He openly stated to the other three. "Ah, but in such a case, perhaps sometime soon, we could all hear a fun and lovely tune. We could even make it a class endeavor and invite the others." He then paused, realizing he'd made a slight rhyme in midst of his sentences.

Al then pulled out his hands and tapped his chin under his right index finger, left hand tucking under his elbow. "I seem to have formed my own little party of sorts... The 'Welcoming Committee,' if I may be so jovial with the title." He gave a soft laugh at the slightly humorous name, "Fufufufu..."
Demon of Elru

Postby Hana » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:36 pm

- Takeda Hikari -

She blinked in surprise at the tandem twins that addressed her, looking from one to the other and back again before she opened her mouth to reply, choosing her words very carefully.

"If it bothers you, then please forgive me, but my mother says that proper posture is important, and if one does not show diligence in small things, such as posture, they show themselves as undisciplined." As she spoke, she kept her hands clasped in her lap, her posture still painfully perfect, even as she slipped up from her seat, executing a formal bow to the two.

"Please forgive my rudeness in not introducing myself earlier. I am Takeda Hikari. I am pleased to make your acquaintance." The girl's Japanese was extremely formal, so much so that she didn't really sound like a high school student at all. She sounded like...dialogue out of an old samurai novel...
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby GnSz » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:38 pm

_Classroom 1-D_
_"The Welcome Brigade," AKA the group in the back~_

Sasaki kept her blunt tone, one which was just meant for Aileron. "And you better make sure to not compare my guitar to a plastic rip-off. Then I'll be nicer."

She unlocked the clasps on her guitar's case, and pulled out an old but well maintained acoustic guitar. Its build was strange, almost custom, and it was. Her brothers had long ago gotten it for her, and while she was smaller than anything them, was unable to really work the guitar seriously. Thus, it was a smaller guitar, just right for her size and ability.

Its face glowed in the sun, and the strings showed not a hint of tarnish. She smiled as her guitar seemed to bask in the same light she sat in.

And though she felt hesitant . . . she saw how Aileron was looking at her guitar case. He wouldn't do anything. She held it out for him to try it out, a small smile now on her face. Her voice now was less steely, and much friendlier. "Already tuned, go ahead, strum a bit if you like. It won't bite."

Her fingers showed signs of wear, rough skin that formed into calluses where smoothness should have been. That in itself was unusual for a normal Japanese girl.

She was anything but.

Upon hearing Yasumo, she turned slightly towards her, her smile still there. "Well, I keep my nickname for family only. It'd be embarrassing if you all knew what my brothers called me!"

To her that nickname "Ri-Ri" was meant only for those close to her. Her brothers were the world to her. They knew her from the time she was born, kept her safe when her mom and dad had died in that tragic accident. Even now they supported her, keeping them together in that house with the money they could pull in.

She couldn't just let anyone use that nickname, it'd tarnish it.

But upon feeling the pat on the back, she glanced at Romanoph, he who was telling her to possibly play for them? She wondered if it was even right to do so. It was the first day, and would the teacher mind?

Nah!

She smirked at this. "If we're the Welcome Brigade, I think we ought to bring a couple of smiles here. It's only the first day, and I see people being a bit uptight." she pointed towards the direction of Takeda Hikari who was at the moment being harassed by a set of twins.
Last edited by GnSz on Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mathias » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:46 pm

Ash turned back around upon hearing Sasaki's offer. His expression grew more serious, glaring at the guitar as if it were a gun held out to him and he was asked to shoot someone. He gripped the "neck" of the guitar and plucked the pick from Sasaki's hand. He strummed the pick once across the strings. It resounded in a soothing tone. He smiled slightly. He continued to strum the guitar in no particular fashion, simply making sounds and enjoying their tunes. He could sit for hours on end, just plucking those horse hairs.

Postby Deena » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:58 pm

[Class 1-D]

"Un!" Yasumo nodded enthusiastically to Al's proposal. "I'll be sure to consider it when I...or rather, should I become student council president. It's certainly is an intriguing idea for the school festival. We could go all out and make a talent show, ne? Ash would certainly do well." Yasumo glanced at the boy with the borrowed guitar, smiling. She turned back to Rieko with a cheery chuckle. "Ahaha, alright then. How about Ricchan?" chimed Yasumo, tapping the tips of her fingers together in front of her chest in a playful, yet polite, gesture fitting of a typical Japanese schoolgirl. "I agree, let's go introduce ourselves to the others."

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Al blinked a few times, following Rieko's gesture towards Hikari near the front. He watched a moment, then turned his gaze back. "Ah, but I mistakenly stated that wrong. I meant we could hold a little 'jam' sometime when it's suitable and everyone's free to join... Though, I suppose a little teaser perfomance would be good for the moment, just to help stir interest."

The bespectacled boy slid his way from Rieko's side and crossed his arms over his chest. He looked about, gazing upon everyone around. "Hmm... Perhaps I should invite others to join our little band... Or do you three think that's a bit too odd for our first day in class?" Al questioned, looking back to the other three. Certainly, some would find it odd, but then again, their own teacher had made it a public service to boast her personal matters to the school, so the event likely wouldn't seem that strange for what they were soon to be experiencing.

He then looked to Yasumo, seeing she fitted his idea quite well. "Fufufufuuuu... Then we shall recruit!" Al stated proudly with a chuckle. "Ah, Sasaki-san, please do help teach Aileron-san some tunes. a duet of guitars would be a most splendid thing to behold, surely..." He then bowed, giving his leave for the moment as the boy turned. Nodding to Yasumo, he then began walking forward towards the front.

Drawing behind the twins and Hikari, he cleared his throat and lightly coughed, mildly interrupting. "Hmmm... Sorry to bother, but I thought it might be best if I came forward to invite you three to join our small 'Welcoming Committee.' Great chance to meet one another, and Sasaki-san can play her guitar as well as give some quick lessons to those interested..." He offered the three, hoping at least one would be interested.
Demon of Elru

Postby sam4books » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:09 pm

[Haruna's House]

"Haruna-chan! Wake up!" sounded the high, sweet voice of her mother from behind her bedroom door. It was a beautiful morning, birds were tweeting sweetly to eachother, the trees were swaying in the wind, and the sun was peeking in Haruna's room shyly from behind a great white fluff of a cloud. Yes the day was perfect, absolutely nothing could ruin this perfect mornin--"You're going to be late!" Well, except for that. "Coming mother!" Haruna cried as she quickly grabbed her uniform and went through the usual process of getting ready for school, only twice as fast. By the time she was done her hair was pulled up in a messy bun with strands of hair still sticking out here and their, her tie wasn't even tied properly, her blouse was all wrinkled, and her jacket was buttoned in the wrong places. Her socks looked as if they were put on in a rush, and as for her shoes...well, she put them on as she walked out the door, grabbing her brown handbag in the process. "Don't forget your breakfast!" Haruna's mother called after her. "Oh!" the young asian girl exclaimed, she knew she forgot something. Grabbing one of her mother's homemade tamagoyaki Haruna made a quick dash to school, with the egg roll stuffed in her mouth. It was a very amusing picture, especially with that image of puffed out cheeks litered with tiny egg crumbs.

[On The Way To School: Running At A Fast Pace]

She hated being late, almost as much as she hated maths and sciences. What if she had one of those classes first? That would be terrible! And these skirts, they were so short! Honestly, what kind of school makes all the girls wear such a uniform, that's the sort of thing that causes distractions. Haruna's face turned a bright red, and she squinted her eyes in embarassment. What if they look up her skirt? Oh, she wouldn't be able to take the embarassment. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" A twenty-year-old male dressed in street clothing complete with a red baseball hat skidded on his bike out of the crazy running hippy girl's way. The bike, which was inches away from an awkward and very painful collision, swerved in a wide arch, hitting a tree in the process. In other words, there was going to be a collision anyways.

"Poor tree!" Haruna cried, running to the scratched tree trunk with outstretched arms. She didn't even notice the man that lay on the ground in an uncomfortable position under the bike with a big black eye. "Poor tree? Poor me!" the man's complains went unoticed as the crazy hippy girl was too busy embracing the tree in a tearful hug. "Don't worry Ki-san! I shall tend to your wounds!" Haruna said with a sort of mournful tone as she stroked the trees bark as if the tree had been seriously injured. "Fucking tree-hugger", the man muttered under his breath.

Suddenly, young Haruna turned on her heels so she could face the man, her eyes were swimming with tears. "Say you're sorry to poor Ki-san!" The man narrowed his eyes, "Look kid, it's your fault the stupid tree got hurt in the first place!" Eyeing the girl's school uniform he added, "Don't you have a school to go to or something?"

"Oh no, I'm going to be late! Wait here Ki-san, I'll be back later!" Before the man could say anything else the hippy was already speeding toward the tall looming educational center with a cloud of dust trailing behind her. "It's just a stupid tree!" the young man yelled after her before directing his attention to his banged up bike. "Dad's gonna kill me..."

[Class 1-D: Arrival To Class]

With a slight skid a young, seemingly untidy and above all nervous girl bursted through the classroom door huffing and puffing. The handbag that she carried over her shoulder flew out of her grasp causing a pile of books, pencils, pens, and paper to fall out of the bag. A particular item was a brown journal with wire bindings. It was a journal that was filled with Haruna's personal Haikus and playwrites, some of which were spreaded all over the floor as a result of the incident. "How embarassing", the girl whispered as she frantically gathered up all of her fallen stuff with a bit of difficulty. This was the worst possible way to start a school year, dropping all of your school supplies on the floor in front of the class! Haruna's face was a crimson red as she looked up now and then to mutter a humble "sorry" to the other students.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby GnSz » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:15 pm

_"Welcome Brigade" in 1-D_
_Before Haruna's embarrassing arrival_

"Hm, I like it, Ricchan, Ricchan," she clicked her tongue a couple of times, before continuing, "sounds nice. Perky. Energetic. My kinda nickname!" She was starting to like Yasumo, she was being very cheery, and very much open. It was almost cute that she was being so active in their midst, and it was contagious.

But all the while, the bespectacled young man spoken once more, and he even clued in on her teaching Aileron? What a forward guy.

She liked it.

"Sure, if he's willing to get calluses on smooth digits," she said as she wiggled her worn and tough fingers. She was more than happy to oblige, that is if Aileron was even willing to learn. If not, his lost. She had a couple of guitars back at her place, and her brothers would have been fine if someone borrowed one of them. They had been so impulsive with their spending in the past, so they collected all that dust now.

And then when she saw Romanoph gliding over to the group in front, she let out a low and quiet whistle. "And there goes Mr. Eloquence, smooth-talking the ladies and impressing the men," she crossed her arms again, and felt herself shift her butt on the seat, "I have to hand it to him, he'd probably be a good rep. Attentive."

Postby Mathias » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:15 pm

Ash quit strumming as Al made suggestion to Sasaki.

"Why the hell would he volunteer me for something like that?" he thought, "Who is this jack-off?" Ash thrust the guitar back at Sasaki, expecting her to take it immediately. When she didn't comply as quickly as he would have liked, he firmly set it upon her desk and marched back to his seat. He plopped himself down in a huff, crossing his arms and legs. He stared holes into the back wall of the classroom.

Postby Deena » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:25 pm

[Class 1-D]

"Haha, Ricchan it is, then!" The girl chimed. Yasumo stepped lightly behind Al, stopping when they had reached Hikari's desk. "Ou! My name is Morita Yasu. Please excuse my masculine name. Feel free to call me Yasumo, I find it rolls off the tongue easier," the red-rimmed glasses girl chirped with a modest amount of delight. As excited as the words coming out of her mouth were, she was soft-spoken enough not to be eardrum-shatteringly peppy. She bowed politely, but not too low, as modern influence dictated to kids these days. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. I am aiming for the position of class president, so I look forward to your votes, if you will offer them. Ahaha, though it seems I already have competition." She granted Al a friendly smile, enthusiastic about a prospective rivalry.

She heard a crash by the door. Yasumo held a hand to her mouth. "Oh my! Are you alright?" Her feet were already moving to help the poor lass. She kneeled down and plucked up papers and such immediately. "My, what lovely poems. Did you write all these?"

Postby Hana » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:41 pm

- Takeda Hikari -

Yet more blinking as she straightened from her bow, looking at Al and Yasumo. She gave them a soft smile, though it didn't quite reach her eyes and bowed low enough to make Yasumo's own bow look ridiculously disrespectful. "Takeda Hikari. It is a pleasure to..."

She was still bowed as she tilted her head, watching Yasumo run off.

"...meet you."

She straighetened with a tiny sigh, but her smile was still pasted on her face. At least she was saved from having to mention to the girl that she, too, would be running for class representative (of course, at her mother's behest).

"Ah, as to that," she replied to Al, "I am afraid that we will likely not have very much time before lunch is to begin." At that, she looked down, turning her right wrist up to check the little black-banded watch that she wore.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby GnSz » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:18 pm

_Room 1-D_

Rieko watched as everyone seemed to disband, and she herself feel relieved. Somehow, the sudden crowd had caused her to feel almost cornered, as if they came for some strange reason. And now they were gone. Yasumo had gone to shower her energy on the poor girl who was trying to pull her things together, Aileron went back to moping at his desk, and Romanoph went on to talking to the next set of people.

She let out a sigh of relief, and a small smile appeared on her face. Pulling herself from her leaning position, her left hand slipped into the guitar case, only to pull out a thumb tab. Her right hand went to grab the neck of the guitar. and she pulled it towards her. It fit against the form of her body, and she cherished its warmth against clothed skin. It was her's, and she began to pluck a few of the strings, her eyes drifting closed.

It was almost magic to her. Years of practice and free-for-all technique allowed her to understand the concept of self-made tabs, of feeling the grooves of the guitar's neck, memorizing every nook and cranny. It was almost romantic to her.

As she finally felt right, she inhaled a deep breath, and released the air long and slow. Eyes hidden by sunglasses were now half opened, and she lazily glanced down at the guitar's smiling face. Slipping the thumb tab on her right thumb, she set her fingers correctly upon the strings, her left hand ghosting over the grooves.

She began to play, cherishing the warmth of the sun, and the sweet sound of music on exposed ears. The world vanished around her, the sight of the students no more. No more worries, no more voices, only the sweet serenade of her plucked strings, her masterful hands dancing with each note and sound.

==========

This is what she's playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsnJftMy9po&feature=channel

Postby Sentios » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:29 pm

-Class 1-D-

"Ah, oh well." Enjou said to himself when there was no reply to his bit of humor. Not wasting time he went to the first desk in the class room placing a hand upon it's flat surface. Instead however of sliding into the seat he made the desk shift positions back and forth a few times as if trying to determine some unknown quality about the object. Apparently not satisfied he proceeded to the next desk in line repeating his ritual again before moving on. During this repetition the classroom became much more lively with the entrance of several key students, once the white haired boy had even been distracted by the sudden sound of a guitar. He finished up whatever it was he'd set out to accomplish after testing every unoccupied desk before moving to the center most desk. However his bag would find itself come rest one row closer to the window, finally he'd claimed his seat.

Of course he hadn't been completely oblivious to the chatter of his classmates and knew of the mass introductions. Things were certainly nicer than the start of his previous year where everyone had just kept to themselves and their friends. Still somehow it seemed too slow to just be grabbing up more and more people into the growing group, after all they were a class so weren't they already in a group. At that moment however a girl came crashing into the room, all manner of school accessories scattering to the wind. Stooping down Enjou grabbed up a renegade pencil which had traveled to his feet before proceeding forward to the front of the class.

"I believe this is yours, how are you feeling?" He addressed the girl on the floor as he handed her back her writing tool, eraser end towards her. Of course he didn't ignore that one of the most active voices in the earlier conversation was also asking the same thing. He also couldn't ignore the soft tune playing behind them but at the moment it wasn't something he was going to turn his attention to for fear of some how scaring it away.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby sam4books » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:51 pm

[Class 1-D]

Haruna smiled at the girl shyly, muttering her thanks. She was glad that someone here was nice enough to help. The last time she did this everyone laughed at her, no one even bothered to stop and help. That was middle school. When the girl reached for her journal she was about to protest but then decided it was best to not say a word. She stood there, holding her breath for a few desperate moments. When it was aparent that the girl didn't intend to read her poems outloud to the rest of the students she sighed a sigh of relief. Then the girl complimented her poetry. The poor girl felt like disappearing, for no one complimented her work before. In fact, she never even bothered showing anyone her poems since her own parents think women aren't meant for artistic expression.

"Yes, but they aren't much..." the shy girl picked up a lone paper with a haiku about a swallowing swallow. "...I just write whatever comes to mind" she finished with a small shrug. When another student walked up to her and offered her pencil she gratefully accepted the writing utensil. Standing with a humble bow she answered the boy's question, "Slightly embarassed. Thank you so much for helping me, I don't know how I can repay you two."
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Alphonse blinked, watching Yasumo suddenly run off after just meeting Hikari. Sure, he would enjoy meeting as many new people as he could too, but it was a bit rude to suddenly leave after just meeting someone. He sighed, almost exactly when Hikari did. The boy shook his head a bit and stepped forward a little further.

"Hmm... Now I have two things to apologize for." Al bowed forward again, doing so very deeply to show greater respect, rivaling Hikari's own bow just seconds ago. "Forgive her for such an abrupt departure. And forgive me for not introducing myself properly." He smiled and reached forward with his left hand. "I am Romanoph Alphonse... And I feel rather ashamed for abruptly proposing a request of your presence before introducing myself." He softly brushed away a single, long, loose strand of Hikari's hair from her shoulder. A small thing that fell loose, and from the length, was likely from near her bangs as it wasn't as long as most of her hair seemed.

With the gesture done, he stood straight and smiled wide. "Now, for that request... Do not apologize. There was mention of a possible 'show' at a yet-to-be-decided date, when we'd all likely have more free time." Al chuckled a bit and scratched his cheek. "Oh, and I know I was forward there, but I have a slight habit of picking away loose hairs from clothing..." He gently pushed up his glasses, his eyes unseen from the very faint shine of the sun on the lenses.
Demon of Elru

Postby Sentios » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Class 1-D

"Good to hear that." Enjou's choice of reply was odd almost as if he was suggesting it was good the girl had embarrassed herself. Of course most people would immediately try to derive some other meaning from his words, like relief that embarrassment was the worst of it. Those guesses would be wrong, as the boy hadn't mispoken. "It's hard to forget the embarrassing times, so that means you'll remember us for a long time after this." He smiled at his classmate for a moment after speaking.

Then quite suddently he reached up to his head removing the tall hat from it's place and bringing it to his chest so that he could return the bow. It ended up seeming more western but that was probably all due to the hat's origins rather than his. After he'd risen and returned his silky crown he proceeded to introduce himself to the two. "My name is Hiyama Enjou. However by all means call me Enjou, my family doesn't hang around school so talking to them would be kinda hard."
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Deena » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:53 pm

[Class 1-D]

"Ahaha," chuckled the soft-spoken yet cheery young maiden. Yasumo kept her voice low, so as not to interrupt Ricchan's melodic serenade. "You should seriously consider submitting to the school's literary magazine. I'm sure they would be delighted to accept your work. Creativity is a sign of intelligence, after all." She handed over the last bit of parchment to the new arrival, then extended a hand to lift her off the ground. It crossed her mind that this was the second time she did this in the span of a handful of hours. People were really in need of a helping hand today, weren't they? Yasumo could only presume it was fate testing her resolve to become a proper role model. After all, Maria was watching.

She stood again and gave a smile and a small bow to both the girl she helped and the boy that aided the both of them. "It's nice to meet the both of you. Surname Morita, given name Yasu, but please call me Yasumo. Ah, over there is...well, why don't you two go introduce yourselves to everyone instead of just little old me?" She turned around, giving a little wave behind her for the other two to follow, and returned to Hikari and the others. "My apologies Takeda, it was very rude of me to simply rush off like that." The scrawny young lady bowed deeply at the waist, copying Hikari's formal gesture from before, though with more of the stiff professionalism of manners learned later in life than the grace of Hikari's deeply embedded mannerisms. She stood straight once more, her half ponytail swishing behind her head once more. "It really is a pleasure to meet you." She turned her head to glance at Rieko for a moment with a serene and content expression, then peered back at the group that had crowded at Hikari's desk. "She's quite talented indeed. I do hope a talent show is in order."

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:09 pm

{Ikuto Sanpeita}

_Class 1-D_

Truly this was a harem paradise, well not a complete one since there was still dudes around, but Ikuto couldn't give a damn really. The gods or god, whatever he was apart of certainly has blessed him with a lot of winners him. " Yee-Haw, indeed ." Ikuto muttered to himself while lusting of a certain pair of attractive legs. Suddenly his ears perked as he heard something, something that didn't expect to hear and what made it even better it was a chick making that reference.

The spurs spun and clicked as he jumped right out his chair. He adjusted his glasses that were tinted a light-blue and smiled as we wanted to make a good impression. Even with the chattering going about, you could hear Ikuto walking so Yasumo wouldn't be surprised when he appeared. " Sorry, Yasumo, wasn't I? I couldn't help, but hear you make a FMA reference, is that, right?" Ikuto questioned " Or was I daydreaming again."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Imenak » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:56 pm

| Entering Class 1-D |

[Nakamura Minato]

Minato finally managed to venture into the classroom, somehow on time considering how much colorful dialogue he had missed. Aside from how he held his bag over his shoulder, there would be nothing unusual or interesting for his new classmates to note about him. In fact, he was just painfully average, and it was all the more apparent considering the far more intriguing faces in the room. That's where his personality would pick up the slack! Where, it was supposed to anyway. Being a new class and the first year for many people, he was half expecting it to be quiet with maybe one or two forward people making an effort to break the ice. He had, naturally, planned to be one of those forward people. Oh well! It was a far more pleasant surprise to see most of the room engaged in lively conversation. He also took note of the girl playing the guitar, being mindful not to become mesmerized, lest he become annoyingly flirtatious. Curse the attractiveness of the musically inclined!

Minato took an open seat at the front, tuning into the conversations at hand. He wanted to wait for the opportune time to enter one of them with a witty remark, but he couldn't find any suitable openings. It was disappointing. At this rate, his usual approach seemed like it wouldn't work at all! He tapped his chin in thought. There was only one way to go about this now: via borderline rude interruption. He had to be careful, though. Done wrong, he could become that guy; the kind of person everyone gets really irritated with and no one wants to talk to. Minato took a looksee around the room, trying to pick out an individual rather than a conversation. To his surprise, he found a number of people not partaking in any conversation at all. "Well, that won't do," he thought to himself.

He got up out of his desk, leaving his bag behind, and soon found himself at the desk of a rather grimey looking boy. His mind had designated this one as a more interesting conversationee than the other freebies, and it was mostly because it looked like he was just recently caught in an explosion. Or just blasted with a gun that shot only soot. Minato pushed up his glasses, then casually placed his right hand onto the boy's desk. "Witty remark! Er... I mean, hi there! Can't help but notice you're aren't joining in on the revelry. Coincidentally, it's totally too hard for me to get in on it. Name's Nakamura Minato," he said with a smile, righting himself back up and holding out a hand to shake.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Wazit » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:28 am

-Class 1-D-

The class seems to be filled with rather interesting individuals. While some chose to remain quiet in their seats waiting for the arrival of their homeroom teacher, the others were already busy mingling around like social butterflies. It was pretty noisy, but since Maki's not concentrating on any of the conversations at the moment, all he hear is the buzzing from the students punctuated with some giggles from the female students. While Maki was looking at a particularly cheerful bunch of students, a hand was placed on his desk. A little taken aback, he looked up to see the owner of said hand.

In front of his desk stands a boy wearing a pair of thick-rimmed glasses. Maki blinked a little in confusion over his peculiar sense of speech. After all, it's not everyday you hear someone start introducing themselves with the words 'witty remark'. He gave him a quick lookover as he slowly got up from his seat. The boy looks pretty average in appearance, nothing in particular that can help Maki identify him from a crowd. In fact, put him in one and he might be swept away by said crowd. Maki took his hand and gave it a short shake. 'Mine is Yoshida Maki. You must excuse me for my lack of social skills in the classroom for I'm not the type to approach complete strangers.'

Postby Imenak » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:02 am

|Class 1-D |

[Nakamura Minato]

Minato gave Maki a properly firm grip before releasing his hand. "Nice to meet you Yoshida-san," he said with a friendly smile. This was good! This guy seemed pretty normal so far, all things considered. Speaking of which, Minato began to wonder if he should inquire about his acquaintance's uncleanliness. He didn't want to be rude, but his curiosity was beginning to eat away at him. "Oh, don't apologize! There's nothing wrong with being a bit shy! That's where guys like me come in to keep the balance, keeping the universe from coming asunder and stuff. You know, I don't mean to get straight to personal stuff, but do you work on cars or something?" he continued, trying to satisfy his curiosity in the most polite way he could think of. "Don't know why, but I just get this weird feeling that you must be some kind of tinkerer."
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Wazit » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:21 am

-Class 1-D-

Keeping the balance? Preventing the universe from being torn asunder? Maki gave a somewhat blank stare at these words. Looks like the guy in front of him must be some sort of a joker. Either that, or someone who thinks too highly of himself. When Minato popped the question to him, Maki wasn't the least bit surprised. In fact, he was in his mind counting the seconds before Minato would ask a question that references the amount of dirt on his uniform. '36 seconds...' he muttered under his breath. 'Cars eh?' he gave a slight chuckle at the statement. 'No, I don't usually work on cars. I work on mainly smaller gadgets, but I did worked on one before... In fact, I'm the local 'mechanic' here', he said while punctuating the word 'mechanic' with air quotes. 'So, whatever gave you that impression, Nakamura-san?' Maki asked with a small smile, although he was already pretty sure he knew the answer.
Last edited by Wazit on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing