Enuma Elish V2: Episode VII - Final Fantasy

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Enuma Elish V2: Episode VI - I'm a Rocketman!

Postby BobSagat » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:42 pm

-Bisney World, The Tundra-

Kana peeked at Yasumo from under her arms. Tears were still flowing, but after the initial downpour it was now just a drizzle.

She watched her classmate pick up the radio and talk to the girl working the coaster. Yasumo, Kana thought to herself, was really cool.

But Yasumo was wrong, she was cursed. Had been since the day she was born. Kana fought back the next wave of tears as the self-pity began to pile up.

She succeeded.

"Yasumo? I just want you to know --"

The coaster rocked on its wheels, banging Kana and Yasumo forward, then it rocked again and this time the two schoolgirls whipped backwards. The gang of boys along the back of the roller coaster were shifting their weight back and forth, trying to get the coaster moving again. But they only had limited success, just moving by the inch. Kana along with every other faint-hearted boy and girl on the coaster started screaming at once.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Akaine » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Itsuki: Oh shit!

"Uhm, not sure how long, a repairman should be on their way." She said, trying to be reassuring in a 'Oh, your leg was chopped off? Well, here, have a cookie.', kind of way. She heard some screaming coming from the recieving speaker and her eyes widened. "Oh shit!" She almost yelled into the microphone. Snapping her head around to look at the coaster, pig tails flying into her eyes momentarily, she saw the passengers. It seemed that the emotions varied from panic attack to rowdy, and some of the boys were pretty rowdy. Shaking a roller coaster is never a good idea, no matter what you're on. Speaking sternly into the speaker, "Do NOT rock the coaster! There's nothing to stop the cart from falling backwards! Please stay calm and remain in your seats." She really didn't know why the maker of the coaster didn't think of something like this happening and figure out a way to fix it, but what was she supposed to do: she was just a high schooler working a part-time job!

Picking up the radio from her belt, she pressed the button and spoke quickly but with careful attention to enunciation. It wouldn't be any help if the other person couldn't hear her because she was rushing her words. "The Tundra's had a malfunction. The first cart is stuck at the top. Assistance please?" She wasn't sure what else to say. While waiting for a response from her higher ups, she radio'd the passengers. "Is anyone up there hurt?" She needed to know if she had to call an ambulance or not. Her right hand twitched for the chapstick, but she restrained it, now was not the time for caring about habits, people were in danger.
Last edited by Akaine on Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kemious » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 pm

[Midori Kai]
{Observer}

Kai let out an annoyed grunt was everyone just gonna ignore him today? He wondered. As watched Itsuki fitter around. As he was about try to draw her attention again he was interrupted by the screaming passengers aboard the ride.

Screams that sounded nothing like the squeals of giddiness and controlled fear just a few moments earlier. Looking up he stared at stalled coaster. Was it suppose to just stop there for as long as it did? It was then that he realized the reason behind the operator hadn't acknowledged him.

"Damn!" he cursed aloud to himself. Was Kana cursed? It seemed that where ever she went trouble followed. But then perhaps he was the bring poor luck to the people around him. After all Kana hadn't been there when himself and Nagakura had their running with W.H.O.

He felt so powerless as he watched the coaster that his classmates were on sway back and forth. He wished he could do something, anything at all to help out.
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby Deena » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:20 am

-Bisney World - The Tundra-

Yasumo was beginning to realize this was a very specific test of patience. Not one to test her will against time, but to test her will against time while being stuck with a group of less than intelligent human beings.

"Stop that!" she barked rather uncharacteristically to the impatient gang of boys behind her, her brows furrowed in stern and controlled rage. She attempted to smile reassuringly at Kana immediately afterwards. "Don't worry, Kana-chan. You're no more cursed than me or the rest of the people stuck here. Bad luck's just an illusion, you know? People make their own luck." She took a deep breath, calming her nerves once more, and spoke into the radio again. "I'm sorry for the trouble miss. No, nobody here seems to be hurt, though a few seem to be hyperventilating."

Postby BobSagat » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:28 pm

-Bisney World, On Top of The Tundra-

"Yasumo..." But the club president was too busy being calm and collected to hear Kana's feeble voice, "Yasumo." Kana repeated as she struggled against her harness, "Yasumo, look at me." Kana held up her right arm. The stub perfectly smooth and rounded. "This is what's causing this. This is my curse." She bit her lip, not wanting to cry again. "The only way to stop it..." Kana stared down at her own arm carefully.

Then without another word, she pulled her arm back as far as the harness would let her and smashed her stub against the front of the coaster.

And she had been so looking forward to the first normal day in her life. The first day without the medication, without the bandages, without her father.

The boys in the back were still trying to rock the coaster, their efforts still barely noticeable, but it was growing gradually. And in response, Kana swung harder.

-Bisney World, At the Bottom of The Tundra-

A portly mechanic dressed in a bright yellow uniform came at a jogging pace towards Itsuki's booth.

Immediately he unloaded his toolbox and used a pair of binoculars to scope out the top of the coaster.

"They can't be rocking that roller coaster!" The man cried out, more to himself than anyone. He whipped around to look at Itsuki, "Tell them that!"

He turned back to his binoculars again and cursed under his breath. There wasn't any time, he would have to do the one thing he hated more than anything else in the world. Manual labor. "Hey kid," He called out to Itsuki, "You're coming with me and bring that radio will you?" He grabbed his toolkit and waddled over to the maintenance ladder and began to climb up. He looked back once, "Well, come on, kid, we got a job to do!"
2pro

Postby Akaine » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Itsuki: Yes sir!

"No injuries and some hyperventilation. Got'cha." She looked around to see if she could spot the mechanic. There! It would be kind of hard to miss him. Somebody eats very well. "The mechanic's on the way. We'll have you out of there in no time! Just try to get those guys to stop their rocking." She made a worried face. If those kids didn't stop rocking the ride...well, the didn't want to think about, 1) The damage to the people and 2) The cleanup.

Sighing in relief once the mechanic came over, she looked at him as if waiting to hear how he was going to solve all the problems. Or not. His comments were taken in, but she didn't look away from the rocking coaster. "I did tell them that!" She said, sighing while looking a little frazzled. If they didn't listen, it's not like she could take out an airsoft rifle and shoot them into unconscious oblivion. "The radio?" She called back to the mechanic. It took her a second too long for her brain to figure out why, because he was yapping at her to hurry up. "Coming, coming!" She called back, and jogged over to catch up, and followed him up the ladder. She tried not to look up, but she had to watch where the rungs of the ladder were. 'I hope I don't have to look at his butt for too long...eww' and she gave a mental sigh and attached the radio to her belt, biting her lips as she climbed, hoping that they made it in time.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Deena » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:05 pm

-Bisney World, On Top of the Tundra-

"KANA!" cried Yasumo, immediately grabbing Kana's injured arm before she could mutilate herself further. The schoolgirl's eyes were ripe with anxiety, her strangely strong grip choking the lifestream of blood within Kana's arm. "Don't you DARE do that again, understood? I don't care how cursed you think you are!" With that, she released her white-knuckled grasp on Kana's arm and undid the clasp on her harness, the coaster rocking with every second that passed thanks to the efforts of the rowdy crowd in the back of the coaster. "I'm going to prove it. Human beings make their own luck. Whether it's bad or good is completely up to your own desire to move forward."

With that, she dug into her pocket for whatever blunt object she could find, pulling out a rock that she had picked up from a trip to the beach with her family; her toddler sibling had given it to her as a gift, a random thing picked up and given on a whim that Yasu didn't have the heart to discard at the time. There were several resting at the bottom of her skirt pocket; she had dressed in a hurry and did not realize that her pocket was still full of the little "gifts" as she left her home.

This is stupid and insane. But I suppose I should be accustomed to that by now... Standing up, holding onto the harness for dear life with her free hand in case the coaster began to move once more, she turned carefully to face the boys rocking the coaster. She took a deep breath to stop her shaking, winding her arm holding the rock back, aiming at one of the boys, and chucked the rock with frightening speed. Whether it hit or not didn't matter; what did was that they noticed her chucking it. She took another deep breath and bellowed as loud as her lungs would let her. "HEY, YOU ASSHOLES! I TOLD YOU TO STOP, SO STOP!"

Postby BobSagat » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:18 pm

-Bisney World, On Top of The Tundra-

It didn't take much to stop Kana. She was drenched in sweat, a cut had slit open along her stub and she sobbed worse than ever. "Yasumo..." She whispered without another word.

Meanwhile, the rowdy kids in the back shouted, "Oi! What do you think you're doing?!" The rocking stopped as one felt the sharp sting of the rock against his head. "You, bitch!"

-Bisney World, At the Bottom of The Tundra-

The handyman was a large one, anyone could have seen that. And anyone could have predicted that the man would get tired eventually. Heaving himself up each step of the ladder was tiring the man out quickly. Inevitably, he had to stop. At the midway point of the roller coaster where there was a catwalk just for these sort of occasions. The man wheezed like someone had stuck a wiffle ball down his throat. "Go..." He sucked in a hoarse breath, "Go on... without me. You're faster... give me the radio... I'll tell you what to do... when you get there..."
2pro

Postby Akaine » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:56 am

Itsuki: Oh gawd

Looking up past the mechanic, she saw some sort of argument beginning to grow between the passengers. Maybe some possible tears? "Oh boy..." She said very softly under her breath. It could almost be even said that it was said while intaking some oxygen and some fumes from the ride. Noticing the mechanic stop, yet again, she wondered how the hell he was going to make it all the way up to the top of the ride. It was a decent way away still.

...OH.

"Uh..."
She didn't know what else to say. This seemed like a horrible joke. I mean, 'go on without me!' It's the phrase in every drama that you are dreading yet secretly hoping to hear. But in this situation, she was more worried about how she was going to crawl around the mechanic. "Ah...the radio. Alright. Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean, I don't have any training in this area..." She was about to go on, when she looked up at the passengers of the ride after seeing some movement out of the corner of her eyes, and it was at that point that she realized that she really didn't have a choice. She had to help those poor girls and even those dumb boys. Nobody deserved to be stuck up there any longer than necessary. "Alright. Could you move to one side maybe?" She was going to try to crawl around him like a monkey. This was going to be fun. At least she wasn't wearing a skirt. God, she would never have lived that down.

Turning her head away from the ride and the mechanic above her, she looked downwards, and swallowed. She wasn't scared of heights...she just didn't like the image of her splattered body making a mess on the ground. Nah, that wouldn't be much fun. Her uneven bangs whipped her in the face and she blinked to protect her eyes that started to tear slightly from the prickly hair strands. Why hadn't she clipped them back today? It was at moments like this where she longed to put chapstick on neurotically.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Wazit » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:50 am

-Bench: Inhumane Experiments-

Maki winced when Yo spat out the words 'infected, maimed and killed'. He began to wonder whether what he said is all true... that vampires were just bloodsucking creatures bent on destruction. He himself wouldn't like to think so... but then again he didn't really have any much contact with other vampires, apart from a brief glimpse at Kana's father. When Enjou and Yo brought up the unknown fates of the captured vampires, Maki's mind wandered back to the experiments he performs in the science lab. All the white mice he sacrificed in the name of science, performing autopsies and forcefeeding them dubious chemicals. He had a sick feeling in his stomach when his mind replaced them with actual living vampires. He knows they aren't human but he himself couldn't help but lump the captured vampires into the same group

Postby Deena » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Yasumo could feel something twisting deep within her; the only matter halting the process was the medication she had dutifully taken daily as was prescribed to her, as well as a burning burst of willpower. She wanted to kneel and sob and shiver and cry for help, and at the same time she wanted to rush over to those boys and rip out their throats for daring to challenge her. But right now...Yasumo turned her gaze to Kana for a moment, her pitiful classmate who believed she was cursed to always cause trouble for herself and those around her by merely existing. It was blurry, but she could see the red smudge of a bruise and she sensed the metallic scent of blood in the wind. Yasumo could feel her heartbeat buzzing behind her ribs and within her ears; she turned her gaze back to the boys in the back of the coaster and licked her dry, chapped lips.

She didn't want to return to that person she was before. She didn't believe she could ever be completely normal, but it wouldn't stop her from trying. But for those that mocked her efforts, for those that only wished to add to her mountain of troubles, and to those that added to the pain of her friends and classmates and those who were innocent, it was worth the effort of invoking the inner monster she had so desperately sought to defeat.

Yasumo's lips parted in a Cheshire grin, the likes of which a wolf would make at a delectably wounded prey. Her black eyes seemed darker somehow, and she tossed a rock in the air and caught it playfully, her eyes focused on the blurry figure of the angry boy she had managed to hit somehow. She could tell exactly where he was from his voice alone; it was a simple matter to aim at him once again should she need to. "Wanna say that again? Say it and the next one goes straight into your eye!" She leaned forward, her body much more relaxed, but, considering they were several hundred feet in the air, the slim schoolgirl seemed awfully intimidating. "Listen up and listen well! If you keep rocking this boat, you'll be sending every last one of us backwards down that incredibly steep slope we just inched up some ten or twenty minutes ago. We'll get back down, but I assure you, we may not be alive when we reach the bottom. And guess who will be the first ones to have the pleasure of their heads popping like blood-filled balloons when they touch ground, hm?"

Yasu could feel the adrenaline writhing in her veins. This familiar confidence, this lack of care, how she had missed it; she almost wanted to rock the coaster herself. It was fun, to wonder who would live and who would die should they all plummet to the ground...No! Yasu took a calming breath to control herself; she wanted to believe she was different now. No, she was different now. She gazed over the frightened passengers of the coaster, a reassuring smile curling across her lips. "To everyone else, don't worry, I got the operator on the radio. They're sending help right now. We should be grounded safe and sound soon enough."

Postby BobSagat » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:20 pm

The boys shut up real quick then. Partly the words got to them and reason in them. They didn't want to end up dead, certainly not. But the real reason was the canojes of the high school girl. Taking off her harness and throwing rocks hundred of meters up? They weren't impressed, they just didn't dare do the same and when faced with that kind of person, what else can you do but be shocked and listen?

Kana was still nursing her battered arm with her belly, but she raised her good hand and clutched the hem of Yasumo's shirt.

"Please... get down..."

-Bisney World, Nearing the Top-

The repairman scootched over the catwalk, making himself as small as possible. A difficult feat, but he was useless now, winded as he was, it was the least he could do.

"Just radio me when you get to the top..." The man breathed heavily, "I think I know what's wrong it shouldn't be that difficult to fix up."

He closed his eyes and sighed, the rest was up to Itsuki.
2pro

Postby Akaine » Sat May 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Itsuki: Here goes...

"Okay"
Itsuki said, and wanted to close her eyes shut, but needed to see the bars. As a limber young thing, she didn't have any troubles climbing, in fact, if this was another circumstance, she might even find it enjoyable. Handing over the portable radio, she looked up at the radio that was at the top, grateful that she didn't have to carry the portable all the way up.
Trying not to touch the repairman as she continued the climb, her body seeming to be perilously far from the rungs as she ascended. Giving a quick glance over to the passengers, she sped up a bit: it hardened her resolve to help out those poor people and those idiotic guys.

Once she got closer to the top, the wind started hitting her a bit more firmly now, and she almost smiled. She kinda liked the wind. "At the top. What do you need to know?" She radioed the repairman, hoping that he could hear her.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Deena » Fri May 07, 2010 3:00 am

Yasu's lips curled into a Cheshire grin at the sight of the boys finally giving into reason and settling down. "I'll continue listening to the radio. Everyone, please keep an eye out for any maintenance workers." It was then that Kana tugged nervously at the hem of her shirt with a quiet request. Yasu felt another of her tiny fears illuminate; did she scare Kana with her display of bravado? The schoolgirl smiled weakly at her friend and took her seat. Her shivering fingers clasped her harness, then instinctively made their way to Kana's sleeve as she whispered words like a mantra more to herself than to her friend. "We'll be fine."

Postby BobSagat » Sat May 08, 2010 12:30 am

-On the Radio-

"I'm guessing the problem is with the track or the wheels. Something is stuck or dragging that's preventing the coaster from reaching the speed it needed to get over the summit. Look along there."

-Top of Tundra-

There were sighs of relief from some on the coaster as they saw someone arriving to fix the situation. Most of those sighs turned to groans when they saw it was only the ticket-girl. Still someone was better than no one.

Kana brightened as soon as she saw Itsuki. She wanted to throw her arms up in glee, but the pain struck immediately and she winced. It was a good reminder as to why she was up here.

Still, she couldn't hide her satisfaction as she turned to Yasumo. "Help's here. She'll get whatevers wrong working again."
2pro

Postby Akaine » Thu May 20, 2010 2:02 am

Itsuki: I'm supposed to do what?

"Oh...alright?" She began to walk to the areas specified, not at all liking the height. She had only to look at the passengers once more to remind herself why she was up there. 'I don't think this was in my job description!' She thought to herself before searching the rails desperately. She had to find something. And soon. Her hair was starting to get in the way, since it was beginning to escape from the pigtails at the base of her skull: great.
Now all she needed was rain. After that thought, she looked up quickly, making sure that her mind wasn't playing tricks on her.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby lyca » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:59 am

Dej calmly watched Ikuto and Yo for a moment, and waited until they broke in their conversation. For all of Yo's disapproval of their cowboy companion's methods, he appeared to want in on what the rest of the students here were planning.

"Ikuto-san," Dej said quietly, vacantly looking off into the park beyond the back area they had adopted for their secret meeting. "You said that there are more vampires in the school." Dej gave an absent nod as he spoke, idly playing with his hands as he stared. If there were vampires rampant in the high school, Dej couldn't help but wonder how many were out there. Quiet and helpless killers, unable to control themselves. "And hunters." he said evenly, turning his gaze back to his classmates " Please tell us about them."
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby BobSagat » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:20 pm

Up to this point, Class 1-D had been closely followed and secretly monitored twice in the past. One of which they knew about and confronted the man over. The second they remained and would remain completely oblivious of until a somewhat anticlimatic encounter later on. But in between then they would be carefully watched by at least one more.

Her name was Susanne. It wasn't her real name, what sort of Japanese would name their only daughter, Susanne? Codename was what it was. Susanne was an operative, a secret agent, eavesdropper, master lockpicker and thief, an informant and when the time called for it, a honeypot or a cleaner; although she would never advertise the fact so readily. Stealth was Susanne's specialty. Susanne had adopted the ultimate disguise. It allowed her to move through the amusement park without anyone questioning it. She blended into the amusement park, became a part of it, molded herself so completely into the role that she nearly forgot her real job.

But Susanne was a pro. Always keen on her target even as she stood alongside the squealing pair of five year-olds for a picture. She watched from far enough away to be a part of the background, but close enough for her to scrape out a few words spoken by the teenagers.

"You said that there are more vampires in the school." A pause. "And hunters. Please tell us about them."

The Binky Boy mascot, just off in the background, too far to really be noticed, but just close enough to hear, edged a little closer to the bench.

-Top of Tundra-

Sure as the mechanic had said, there was something wrong with the wheels. The very first set of wheels had managed to come undone, though not completely. Only one side of it had lost its hold, the other side still firmly fastened, the wheels dipped at an angle and scraped all along the inside of the track. No one in the coaster had realized it, but they had been riding atop a jet of sparks.

Itsuki would have to screw the wheels back on. But to do that, she would have to lift up the first cart and move the wheel into place on top of the rail.

Roller coasters are death traps, y'know.
2pro

Postby Akaine » Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Itsuki: OHHAITHAR Mr. bent wheel!

"Uh...shit." She muttered after she saw the state that the wheels were in. Inching closer to get a better look, she squinted against the wind a little and re-adjusted herself, all the while checking to make sure she wouldn't miss a part of the small walkway. Looking up at the people in the carts, she raised her voice and said, "Hiya! It's going to be all right, but just stay calm and I'll be here to help you guys out, okay? I just need you all to stay in your seats quietly and try not to move the carts." She looked at the roudy boys from earlier and pursed her lips slightly at them in a disapproving manner.

Grabbing the radio, she pressed the button and replied, "One of the wheels is off the track and they might be slightly bent. It's not safe for them to go down even if the other wheel's put back on track. And it's way too heavy for me to do that. What should I do?" She had no experience with this, the mechanic was supposed to be the one doing this. Wasn't he catching up to her, or at least trying? Geez, lazy people these days. 'I hope I'm getting paid extra for this...' she thought, a little grouchily. But, truthfully, she wouldn't mind if she wasn't getting paid for doing this, as long as the people were safe, then all was good: it was just the stress/adrenaline talking.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Tuor » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:38 pm

lyca wrote:Giving an apologetic wave to Steve as he was towed away by Enjou's growing troupe, Dej wondered what his companion in the strange clothing had in mind. He thought Enjou had come off as urgent, when inviting himself and Maki to separate from the group, and even now, as the white haired boy led the three of them on silently, Dej puzzled at his secretive attitude. A few minutes after they had parted from the rest of their classmates Enjou had remained mute. Eventually Dej's curious nature got the better of him.

"Ah. . . Enjou-san?" He said quietly as the four of them walked, "You still have not told us where we are going." He scratched at the back of his neck for a moment before adding, "Or is that a secret?

/// Steve - Carnival Games \\\

Steve just gave a melancholy smile and nodded as Dej waved. He understood, that group had some bond going on, who was Steve to get in the way? He fished a pack of Lucky's out of his pocket along with his lighter, he gingerly plucked out a cigarette, puffing on it as he shoved the pack and lighter back in his pocket. Steve stood there for a moment, just smoking. He just didn't seem to fit in anywhere and he sighed, but soon berated himself for being a sap. He made his way towards the Tundra, which is what he wanted to do anyway, Steve wasn't going to let his day be messed up. When he got there the ride was stuck, he let out an exasperated sigh. "Oh Christ, fucking fabulous…". He thought, looking up at the contraption, shielding his eyes he spotted a lithe girl in Bisney World uniform scaling the contraption, deliciously lithe. Steve leaned against a lamp pole and watched her, bemused expression on his face, smoking thoughtfully as he smoked leisurely, cig held between his fore and middle finger.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Deena » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 pm

~Still on the Tundra Dammit~

Yasu's lips pursed, squeezing thin as she realized what was going on. The amusement park worker mentioned something about a wheel being bent off the track, and for it to be replaced, they'd have to lift the whole cart up. The slim, nervous looking girl that had come to their rescue wasn't exactly the type of heroic maintenance man that Yasu was hoping for, but some help was better than no help. At the very least, they knew what the problem was now. Yasu closed her eyes and pondered the situation. What were their options? She could either have everyone in the coaster climb down, or have everyone aid in its repair. If her calculations were correct, the coaster was currently at the apex of the hill, thus was at the prime position to gain enough speed to finish off that loop that was ahead; still, an amateur repair job could cost them their lives, and the girl that had climbed up seemed far from professional, considering how she was crooning into a radio desperate for instructions. On the flip side, Yasu could have everyone climb down the awfully large hill on the maintenance walkways that their little female pigtailed savior had clawed her way up from; however, Kana currently lacked a certain limb that was vital for climbing. Perhaps they could carry her? Yasu huffed. Maybe she could carry her? Kana didn't seem too heavy, and Yasu was stronger than she looked, having hauled three times her body weight in costumes and photography equipment from various places on a near daily basis.

With her thoughts settled on a better plan, Yasu cleared her throat to get the girl's attention. "U-Um, excuse me, miss..." Suddenly, a flash of recognition shined across Yasu's features. "Oh, you're the cute girl from the entrance to the ride! Fancy meeting you here," she chuckled. "Well, see, I was thinking we could get everyone to climb down the maintenance walkway instead of having to force you to fix the ride with us on it. It'll be easier to fix with less weight, and I'm sure the other passengers are eager to get to the ground as soon as possible. What do you and your friend on the radio say to that?"

Postby BobSagat » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:19 am

///Top of Tundra\\\

Itsuki's radio crackled, loud enough for those in the first cart to hear.

"Shit, that's worse than I thought." There was a pause, a deep inhalation of air both from exasperation and severe exhaustion. "Okay, let them climb the ladder down. BUT! They gotta do it organized! Only two or three at a time depending on their size and SLOWLY. Or else the whole ladder'll come down... Get'em to start picking straws or something for last few to go."

Kana sat up in her seat, locked eyes with Itsuki and resolutely said, "I volunteer!"

///Bench: Just a few feet away\\\

The Binky Boy mascot handled another children's photograph. Recorded electronics uttering the trademark giggle as the actual human inside reflected on how she made a living killing people and other sorts of disreputable things she couldn't talk about.

The camera clicked and went off with a flash. A few moments later Binky Boy waved at the child as he left with his family. Then she thought of her assignment, going through the mission parameters like a checklist. Was she allowed to interfere? Yes. Was she allowed to permanently harm or kill anyone? No. Was she allowed to reveal herself? No, except in extreme circumstances.

Had it come to a point where she needed to? Nearly. Well, close enough. After all, words once said couldn't be taken back so easily. Better to act now before anything to volatile was let loose.

The Binky Boy finished waving to the boy and turned around, walked over to the bench where the assorted teenagers stood, stony-faced and oozing seriousness. Then she grabbed the foreign-looking one, the Indian by his hands and did a little jig with her feet. Playfully moving the boy around as she tried to literally sway him into dancing. The recorded giggle sounded off and moved on to another pre-recorded message that all the Binky Boy mascosts carried.

"Enjoy yourself cause you never know when you're gonna die! Hurhur!"
2pro

Postby Akaine » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:27 pm

Itsuki Asagi: Freeedom!

One of the passengers caught her attention with a cough, and didn't know her name, which she supplied. "You can call me Itsuki." When she called her cute, she blushed deeply and gave an embarassed laugh, "That's a very good ide-" Then the radio crackled and the repairman began to give some orders again. "Sounds good, thanks Mr. Repairman! Now, everyone needs to stay in their seats until we figure out who will go first through last." She put the radio into her pocket again and looked up to see Kana looking resolutely into her own and volunteering to descend last. "Oh!", she was surprised that somebody would volunteer to be last, but decided that since she was here to help these passengers get down safely, that she'd be the very last person, despite what anyone would say!

"Okay, so anyone else who insists on getting down in the last group, stay seated, and slowly, everyone else, stand one at a time, please begin to get out and into a line. Don't go down the ladder yet!" She walked over to the nearest cart and held on tightly to the cart to try and stop it from moving while the passengers left their seats. She'd make sure that she held onto the top of the ladder as well, they didn't need any accidents on her watch.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Sentios » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:58 am

-At the Bench-

"Yes, I wonder..." Enjou replied turning back to Yo. "I suppose you wouldn't just be truthful with us if we asked would you. Much better to keep up the ambiguity no matter how boring that is." Enjou couldn't help but betray his slight annoyance even though he had expected that kind of answer. He reached a hand into a pocket to retrieve a disposable lighter, flicking it to life at his side and putting it out with a twitch of his wrist. He repeated this act ceaselessly fixing Yo with a gaze of placid boredom.

He almost missed Dej's question and obviously didn't react to it. Though the interruption by the park's mascot he wasn't able to ignore. In what may have been the first expression of anger he'd shown to his classmates Enjou whipped around to see what was going on. "Hey! We're in the middle of something here, go take five you clown!" He declared in a booming voice, though not quite a yell, menacingly pointing the lighter at the intruder.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby lyca » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:56 pm

Dej had barely registered the goofy looking BinkeyBoy in the crowd of children and parent taking pictures on one of the main paths just beyond their little quorum. Though he had been staring thoughtfully in that direction, he was dazed with the swiftness that the mascot had made it's way into their company and engaged him in a excited dance. The pony-tailed Dej couldn't help but to grin in surprised bemusement as the uniformed worker swung him about.

Enjou immediately voiced his dissaproval. "Ah. . ." breathed Dej, returning to the present. The tension had been so thick a moment ago that he had nearly forgotten that they were in an amusement park, surrounded by dozens of people. "No worries Enjou-san." He said calmly disengaging himself from the giant outfitted buffoon. "I think we can all agree that this is not the best time. Or place." He indicated the crowds passing several meters behind Yo and Ikuto. "Ikuto-san," he said looking directly at the seated cowboy, "I'm sure you will get in contact with us soon. I am also sure that we will all be keeping an eye out," he looked concernedly over at Maki, Enjou, and Hikari before returning his gaze to Yo and Ikuto and twiddling with the glossy black badge hanging from his neck, "But for now, I think we should enjoy ourselves." He said grinning, and looked back at the mascot in the dark part of the mask where the wearers eyes would be. "Besides," He echoed,

"You never know when you are gonna' die."
Stuck in the see-through zone.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing