Enuma Elish V2: Episode VII - Final Fantasy

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Enuma Elish V2: Episode VI - I'm a Rocketman!

Postby BobSagat » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:08 am

-The Tundra, on line-

Moe?

"Yasumo!" Kana giggled. Not at the ticket collecting girl, of course. She was very cute, but Yasumo was always so straightforward about those kind of things, how could Kana not laugh? "Sorry, sorry, ticket-girl, here's my pass." She flashed the VIP badge and immediately moved to change the subject, "So... is this..." Kana searched for an appropriate adjective," thing safe?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby lyca » Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Dej kept quiet as Ikuto explained his position. It did all seem very convenient, and Ikuto needed people on his side, but Dej wasn't entirely convinced. "Ah . . ." He considered aloud, only after Ikuto had answered his two companions' questions, "Ikuto-san, I think I would like to hear more before you leave." Moving to intercept the cowboy before he made an exit.

"Vampires and hunters might be a good place to start." He suggested, "It may help prove your sincerity." It looked like Ikuto had grown bored of the arcade, and wanted to take the group somewhere else in the park. Dej didn't much mind the idea, but at the moment there were far too many questions to wait on.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Akaine » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:04 pm

Itsuki: Is this thing safe?

Itsuki smiled and chuckled, her whole body language radiating relaxation. Taking out a 'flava craze- grape' chapstick and applying, she replied "Of course it's safe! I inspected it just this morning." She backed up to let them through and gestured to the available seats. "Please, pick a seat and enjoy the ride!" She pushed her tied back hair back over her shoulder: it was always finding a way to sneak over her shoulder in the most annoying fashion. She quickly went over the thorough inspection that she had gone over earlier, and smiled again: She hadn't missed anything.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:05 am

{Ikuto Sanpetia}

_ Bench_

Where Ikuto led them was to a emptied bench next to a vending machine. He plopped down onto the bench with a loud thud. “ Sure, Sure, Dej-san. And the best type to actually ask.” Ikuto mentioned as he sat. “ Everything you know about Vampires in Lore and Movies, is absolute rubbish. Our guys, aren't immortal, they have reflections, don't have super human strength, etc, etc.” He said as pretty much he felt that would be a good ice breaker. “ The only thing our guys share, compared to those fictional vampires is the addiction to blood, and its pretty much the only problem we have with those guys.” Ikuto mentioned as he felt that was really the most important piece of information.

“ See that's the cruel thing. The addiction is with them since birth and can be at least 1000 times worst than a crack addiction.”
Ikuto explained “ And when they infect a normal person, its truly an awful sight to bear witness. “ He sounded sad as he talked about the subject. “ Now these people can live normal lives. See those people, I tend to leave alone and only help them when they need it.” He went on to say and then explained “ Typically, I don't want to do it their, the WHO way per-say, unless I had to.” His right hand went onto his knee and his left onto his chin as he leaned into the bench. “ I mean, honestly the father didn't look that dangerous. And if he had the signs, that I was told, then how come he didn't show them at the time.”

“ There is still too much, I don't understand.”
He added “ Still too many mysteries.” He rubbed his chin as he thought about the situation.

“ Like the man calling himself, Tsavijs. Using that ancient vampire god's name, he's definitely up to something big. The cult of Tsaviji, from that mansion, and the poem, passed down from generation to generation with this disease. We're connected to all of that for some reason, the biggest mystery of all.”
He said out loud voicing his thoughts as he went to his detective mode without realizing it. Suddenly Ikuto's expression changed again to shock as he smacked his forehead. “ I freaking voiced my thoughts, out loud, didn't I?” He asked, out of embarrassment.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Sentios » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 am

-Random Bench with Ikuto-

Enjou furthered the inquiry, as it seemed like they were starting to get into the important materials now. Though he was unsurprised that the lore hadn't held up to the reality being presented, Ikuto had been a little unclear on a couple particulars. "If their condition is contagious shouldn't it be as simple as immunizing everyone else or is there something more to that? Also I'm little unclear, can all vampires live normal lives or only their victims?"

It was a bit concerning that Ikuto showed uncertaintity with the man from the other day. A comparison between one of those characters who does terrible things but hides behind 'just following orders' entered Enjou's mind. It was quickly removed however for concern that the WHO could be lying to it's agents, having them solve problems which may not exist. The matter concerning Tsavjis was of little interest to Enjou, he didn't know enough about that to even begin speculations.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:55 pm

{Ikuto Sanpetia}

“ Sorry about being unclear, its just I refuse to call those people vampires, when they are human, but since it can clear confusion, only this time.”
Ikuto mentioned, they were human and to call them something they weren't would be an insult. “ The vampires can live regular lives, their victims, its very rare for them.” He said as his answer. “ See, once infected, those victims mutant. Something times its not so bad and somethings its so bad, their just a mindless pile of flesh and bones and died.”

“ And a vaccine, well those attempts have failed in the clinical trials, just like the cure....” Ikuto mention, but suddenly cut off. “ I mean, there is another solution, even if it does sound impossible and very unlikely, I still think it should be tried. “ He added as he began to become very vague. “ For all we know, the poem might actually be the correct solution.” He said as he was actually trying to reason with himself.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Wazit » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:40 pm

-Bench?: Inquiries-

Maki became visibly shaken as he saw the picture of the blob student back from the science lab. In the end, the token he put into the arcade machine essentially got eaten up as he couldn't concentrate on the game as his mind drifted back to that incident. Still, he pocketed the picture. He didn't know why he did it, but he just did.... perhaps subconsciously. He followed Ikuto out of the arcade without complain. After all, he would want the meeting to be worth them coming here in the first place. And perhaps there might be some answers to what's been happening recently. He listened intently as Ikuto prattled on about modern vampires and their characteristics. However, when Ikuto mentioned Tsavij, he shuddered a little. 'Tsavij? You mean the name that was being repeated again and again in that mansion we went to last time? He's an ancient god? How come we never heard his name before?' he asked. 'And what's this about a poem?' he inquired further.

Postby BG07 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:48 pm

-Zomg Yo-

“Search, young vampir, with such serious haste, Find your truest of love whilst you remain chaste. Do so before the time of your eighteenth Night, To once again become a part of the Light.” Yo said as he walked around the back of the vending machine, hands in pockets and a somewhat satisfied looking smirk upon his face as he stared straight in Ikuto's direction.
"Isn't that right?" the boy said as he tilted his head somewhat, already knowing the answer to his own question. He walked closer to the group, stopping a few comfortable feet away from everyone else. His eyes glanced around at everyone's faces for a moment, gathering the names of all those present in the back of his mind before his ice cold stare finally settled upon Ikuto one last time.

"You don't disappoint me, though honestly I wish you weren't such a hypocrite." Yo said with the smirk slightly fading away from his face, leaving nothing but a blank looking expression upon his face. It seemed like he was irritated somewhat about the things Ikuto had said, however it didn't seem to anger him like normal annoyances.
"Your people capture vampires and use them as lab rats... It's more humane just to put them down, you wouldn't keep a rabid and killer dog around just to see if you can find a way to cure it." Yo said in a slightly spiteful way, still staying calm and only mildly irritated as compared to how he normally got.
"There is no cure, do you really think that some vampire hasn't found their love and busted their cherry yet somewhere in the world? It's total bullshit, and so is that organization of yours."

Postby Deena » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:24 am

~Bisney World - The Tundra~

"Kana-chan, these things are usually pretty safe. I mean, I haven't heard of anyone dying on it...I think." Yasu smiled nervously. She looked a bit unsure of her own statement; it seemed as if she was trying to reassure herself as well as Kana. "A-Anyway, let's get on before it leaves without us, hm?"

With that, Yasu climbed into the coaster, then extended a hand to Kana to help her to her seat before settling down and lowering the safety bar. "O-Okay, I think I'm ready...Don't get scared, Kana-chan!"

Postby Mathias » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:45 am

Ash continued to ignore Kai, keeping his eyes on Kana and her friend whom had entrusted him with her precious camera. Using that very treasure, he raised it up and snapped a shot of the girls as they climbed into the roller car.

He then ditched Kei and proceeded to where the girls would be exiting from the ride.

I'll make my move then. One of them is bound to get sick on that coaster.

Postby Hana » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:06 am

Takeda Hikari
~ Bisney World, Discombobulating Explanations ~

Hikari listened quietly, following where ever she was led with her pretty dark brows furrowed down in thought. She didn't know much about the vampire lore that was supposed to not even be true, but she was familiar with Shinto, and the gods and demons that that religion worshiped and reviled.

If these people, these...vampires, were possessed of evil spirits, that would be something that she could understand. None of this current discussion, though, entered into her realm of understandable thought.

She blinked at Yo's recitation of the poem, reaching a hand up to bite gently on her thumbnail as the confusing thoughts tumbled about in her head.

Vampires...It seemed that their teacher's obsession was real, and that at least one of her classmates hunted such people...but was it really a disease? She'd never heard of any disease that made one want to feast on another's flesh. She had, though, certainly heard of demons and those possessed by demons doing so.

Her eyes trailed down to the ground in thought, and then she nodded to herself, making a decision. She would have to speak with the priest at the temple near where she lived, but she was sure that she could obtain protective charms for her classmates.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby BobSagat » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Stupid or suicidal? Kana was trying to figure out which of these she must have been to get on the Tundra. Oh, she was excited, she had been since she the saw the massive thing as the bus arrived at the entrance. The allure of danger? The toxicity of adrenaline just before death? Or all those painkillers finishing off the last of her brain cells? This was a really very pressing matter, she had to figure out what it was that made her even start to think that this was a good idea. Rather, what it was that made her do this kind of thing even when she clearly knew it was a terrible idea.

But seriously, was she really going to pussy out now when she had already waited in that line for what felt like a week?

Kana made to take Yasumo's hand, extending the wrong arm, flushed immediately and just threw herself into the car. Loudly and woodenly, "Osu! Let's do this, Yasumo!" She slapped on the harness

Still a little red she turned towards the girl on staff, the one Yasumo had called cute, "I'm ready, hit the switch!"
2pro

Postby Mastermind001 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:52 pm

{Ikuto Sanpetia}

_Bench near the Arcade, but far from the roller coasters_

Ikuto face palmed as he listened to Maki. “ Tsavijs is a name for a vampire god. The man calling himself Tsavijs is definitely no god. I don't believe in the occult.” He stated making sure this time he was heard correctly. “ And I would be surprised if you actually knew since it isn't found in any book, but by word of mouth from old families, “vampire” families.” Ikuto mentioned with a slightly irritation. It was obvious by the way he talked he didn't like calling those people vampires.

As Yo made his debut, Ikuto simply just sat on his bench and listened to what he had to say. “ I had wondered, when you would actually start talking.” Ikuto commented as he knew Yo had been there waiting for a spell. He looked back at Yo, then at the others and then said “ Yeah, that's pretty much it for the poem. “ As he answered Maki's third question, by confirming Yo's speech about it. Ikuto then turned back to Yo, and said “ The only part, I agree with you, is that bit about my organization.”

“ Honestly, I don't know if they are actually testing on them and I pray they don't, but neither one is right.”
Ikuto mentioned as he had been told by his superiors, time and time again, that they were interrogating Kana's father. Interrogating about what, Ikuto had wondered since he was given that response. “Killing a human being isn't like killing a dog and treating them like lab rats is also evil. “ Ikuto added. On his next point, Ikuto looked directly at Yo, eye to eye, and said “ If you can make that kind of choice with ease, then you more fucked up than I thought, if you are right. “ His tone didn't change, neither did his attitude.

“ By the way, whose to say that was true love? As much as you like to poke holes, you really don't know, so you're making assumptions. I rather attempt, even if its futile.”
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
More Robots

Postby Akaine » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:37 am

Itsuki: thar she blows!

"Alrighty,ladies and gents. You are about to ride The TUNDRA! Please keep all limbs inside the car at all times, and if you have anything that might fall off,please deposit them in the trays right outside the cart before we begin!" She paused for breath, the pre-memorized speech given in one breath. "Now, prepare yourselves for The Tundra, and try to hold onto your lunch!" She chuckled at that last bit, and her stomach growled, reminding her of her own over-packed lunchbox in the cubbie in the operator's booth. Giving the booth a longing look, she pulled out chapstick and re-applied. She didn't really need it, but she needed it. She walked back over to the front of the line and put the rope back in place, stopping people from racing to the seats and putting their stuff in the trays. She saw some hold onto their belongings or put them in zipper pockets. Some sunglasses were going to go flying, that she was sure of.
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Kemious » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:05 am

~Kai Midori~
{Focus and Contrast}

He wondered if he had been heard at first, after all it was unusual for Ash to simply ignore someone when they spoke him. But it wasn't possible that he hadn't been heard, the realization struck him pretty quickly. He was being ignored.

His basic instinct told him that he should be annoyed, however he found no need. After all people over looking his presence was something that he was used to . It made observing people easier if they didn't pay him any mind. If that was all Ash had in terms of trying to annoy him, than he really didn't know who he was dealing with.

As he watched Ash take the picture, he couldn't help , but compare how held the camera, to Yasumo. His motions were , while not crude, not as refined as Yasumo's . There was no adjustments just a simple shot. Even just the simple handling of a expert in comparison to an amateur was pretty large. He wondered how well the picture would turn out after all Yasumo always seemed to fiddle around a bit with the lens before she was satisfied.

In the moments that he had begun his comparison Ash had already begun to drift away. He berated himself for his absent mindedness. A couple of weeks ago he never would have been so lost when trailing a target.

Heading towards the operator he was sure that Ash would head towards the exit of the ride, where that was he didn't exactly know. But hopefully the girl controlling it would.

"Hey." He greeted Itsuki as he got near enough. "Um a couple of my classmates got on this ride... I don't exactly know where the exit is. Can you point me to it?"
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby Wazit » Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:15 pm

-Bench: Holy Shit Surprise-

Maki stumbled backwards as Yo made his entrance, before tipping over a random pebble and falling on his backside. He did hear him recite the poem though, which made his eyes widen. He bit his lip as Yo finished reciting it. He quickly pushed himself off the ground and dusted his pants. 'How... how long have you been following us?' he said, shooting a nervous glance at Yo. His sudden appearance did certainly gave him quite a scare, especially when Yo's eyes gazed upon him for a few seconds. 'Though..... I did notice something...' Maki said, not directed at anyone in particular. 'From the poem itself, vampires, or infected humans, as you call it....' At this point, he paused briefly, staring briefly at Ikuto before continuing: 'They themselves are not really all that bad if they really want to return to normal, right?

Postby lyca » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:10 am

Dej had much to think about. leaning a shoulder against one of the wooden fences lining the little back area the group of them had adopted as their meeting place, Dej listened to Ikuto's explanations. One subject in particular interested him as Ikuto explained various aspects of this. . . "Shadow War". Tsavijs. That name had caused Dej no small amount of disquiet. The cults gory ritual in the old mansion had bothered the stringy youth more than he let on, and thinking about it again made him itch the part of his face that had been spattered with blood from the grisly sacrifice. The room with the characters on the walls, the way the cultists behaved as the ritual came to a culmination, and the way the two naked men had sublimated into thin air before the room exploded like a depressurized airplane had embedded a lurking turmoil in Dej's thoughts. If not for Ikuto and Maki, he would have never made it out of that mansion, one of the reasons that he had been willing to give Ikuto the benefit of the doubt.

"Ah, and what about these, 'hunters' and 'vampire students' you mentioned earlier?" he said curiously, leaning back away from the wall to join the other three as they assailed Ikuto with questions. "If there are infected students in the school, why has W.H.O. not come to retrieve them as well?" Dej pondered aloud, resting his chin in his palm as he crossed his arms.

How had class 1-D become so involved in the occult? Ever since the school had begun, 'out of the ordinary' had become an everyday occurrence. The strangely mutated students, the haunted mansion, the questionable death of the shopkeep, W.H.O. secret agents, Tsavijs's public announcement, as well as the rounding up of 'infected' or 'vampires'. It was all a little to convenient to be unconnected. Ikuto seemed to share the same opinion, what connected their high school class to all this chaos?

Ikuto began to mention attempted vaccines or cures and their lack of success, but Dej paid little attention, still lost in his thoughts of who and why. That is, until Ikuto mentioned a poem. Dej stared at him in curious incredulity. Was he serious? "Ah. . . Whu-" Dej had begun to splutter, nearly silently beside his classmates, cut off only when Yo suddenly made an appearance, startling everyone it seemed, but Ikuto. Their frightening classmate recited the poem and explained it's supposed meaning. Ikuto seemed unconcerned at Yo's unannounced arrival so Dej spoke his mind. "So it is like a curse then?" he said quietly, looking back to their host, "Not a disease, but a curse?" he implored in Ikuto's direction, giving a half chuckle, half sigh. It was a defeated sound. Dej shook his head, stretching his arms out and arcing his back until the joints popped.
Last edited by lyca on Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Sentios » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:51 am

"Rather than "how long have you been following us" you should be asking "how do you know know so much" don't you think?" Enjou corrected Maki's question, considering that the matters currently being discussed should be fairly secret he felt a little suspicion was reasonable. It was entirely possible that Yo had simply learned of all this sooner than the four students through a situation similar to the one they were currently in. However there were other possibilities as well...

However he needed to address another matter as well, the concern he'd felt a few moments before had reached it's next level. Turning to Ikuto he had some other words."As for you, those are some heavy judgments to make and not be actively making sure that your fears are unfounded. Rather if you have that kind of conviction shouldn't you know, with certainty, what happens to the people you capture?" It was one thing to not know what happened to the one man from the other day, it was another to have no idea what happened to anyone ever and be able to continue on capturing people.
Last edited by Sentios on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby Deena » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:06 pm

~Bisney World - The...OGODOGODOGODI'MGONNADIIIIIEEEE~

Yasu could feel her heart bashing at her ribcage, her blood thumping in a rush at her ears. The anticipation just by itself was something that would make grown men wet themselves; why was she doing this again? Yasumo's lips pursed as she took off her glasses and zipped them safely inside her small backpack just before the girl at the controls made her announcement. The backpack was attached to her, so there was no worry of it falling off. Her glasses, however, were another story.

Not being able to see anything besides a blur of colors somehow made the wait both more tolerable and more unbearable. There were two voices in Yasumo's mind at the moment, one mentioning that "what you can't see can't hurt you" and another proclaiming "that's total bullshit". Yasu gripped her harness until her knuckles were a pale, ghostly white. "O-Okay, Kana-chan, I think I'm rea--"

And they were off.

Postby BobSagat » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:26 pm

-Bisney World, The Tundra-

There was the hiss of a pneumatic pump. A loud PFFT of air building up pressure into two large canisters placed behind the roller coaster. It seemed to go on for the longest time.

It was not a bang, it was a whimper. But the explosive force happened regardless. The Tundra bolted forward, hitting a succession of rapidly spinning wheels lined all along the track. Each one gave the coaster another jolt forward.

Kana's eyes were already tearing up and they hadn't even gotten halfway up.

There were no more speed boosters though for this portion, they'd be relying on momentum to get to the top and then... well you can guess as much.

Their starting speed was tremendous but the Tundra slowed down within seconds as gravity fought to regain control. The last stretch of the trek to the top came with inches per the second. Nearly 150 meters off the ground on a tin can with seat-belts. People had been too busy being shocked to voice their disapproval on the way up, but the Tundra was taking its time now, plenty of time to admire the scenery and their position.

Screaming began from the girls-on-a-dare. Guffawing and chuckles responded from the thick-headed thrill-seekers.

They were at the top.

No more screaming now. Everyone stopped to take a breath.

A second passed. Two, three, five, ten.

They weren't moving.

The screaming started again and this time no one was laughing.

Kana had shriveled into a ball, wrapping her arm and a half around her head as she mumbled to Yasumo, "I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry It's all my fault I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry."
2pro

Postby Deena » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Oddly enough, the fear and anticipation she had stepping into the ride did not multiply in Yasumo. She seemed strangely calm considering the predicament. Perhaps it was due to the view; from this point, at the very peak of the rail's hill, if Yasu squinted and crossed her eyes a bit, even with her blurred vision she could see the whole park and then some. She sincerely wished she had her camera at that very moment.

Seconds upon seconds passed; Yasumo turned her gaze to Kana, who was mumbling apologetically over and over. Ah, they were stuck up here. The photographer's lips thinned in that realization, her skin pale with worry. No, now was not the time to panic; she was the club president, after all, and she was responsible for looking after her classmates. Kana was far more frightened than she was at the moment; Yasu was just fine with high places, being that sometimes the best angle shots were taken from the very tips of trees; it was not too uncommon to find her stuck in the brambling branches of an overgrown evergreen. Kana, however, was certainly not used to being trapped in high places.

Yasu reached over and patted Kana on the head with all the care of a concerned sister. "Don't worry, Kana-chan, we'll be fine. Rides get stuck all the time. They won't leave us up here any longer than maybe an hour at most. W-We could play shiritori while we wait, right? Besides, the view is really nice from up here. I wish I could see it properly, but if I take my glasses out now and the ride starts...w-well, I didn't bring an extra pair with me." The way she continued babbling nervously, it was obvious that she was trying her best to cheer her friend up. "H-Heh, I wish I didn't leave my camera down there now."

Postby BobSagat » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:25 pm

-Bisney World, The Tundra-

Kana emerged from under her arms. It was like her face had exploded in a mess of snot and salty tears. She hiccuped, her face a raw red.

"I'm cursed." Kana managed to say, it took everything in her to meet with Yasumo's eyes, "Hic."

Her face got redder and she buried herself in her arms again, "I shouldn't have made you come. I'm so sorry, Yasumo."
2pro

Postby BG07 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:01 pm

-Bench: Yo-

Yo smirked slightly when Ikuto acknowledged the fact that he'd known the boy had been following them for the whole time, which wasn't entirely unexpected. Almost immediately after Ikuto agreed with one of Yo's points the boy quickly retorted.
"And that's why you're a hypocrite." was all that he said about the matter. Someone who worked for a cause and didn't entirely understand or know all the details about was nothing but a fool. Ikuto was more than that because he even admitted that he disagreed with some of the things his people did. The boy's smile widened when Ikuto mentioned something about Yo's ability to choose killing as an option, in a way that could have obviously been a silent acknowledgment of that fact. With someone else's voice grabbing his attention the boy turned his icy stare over towards Maki, his arrogant smile still very much glued onto his face. Yo completely ignored Maki's first question but didn't seem to hesitate to what was asked about the poem.

"Wanting to return to normal has nothing to do with how bad you are... some vampires have infected, maimed, and killed just to satisfy their urges. 'Wanting' to be a better person won't change any of that." Yo said, almost spitting out the word 'wanting' each time he said it.
"Hahaha, now that's good... there's so many possibilities, I wonder which one it is?" Yo said with a laugh as his eyes shifted towards Enjou.

Postby Akaine » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Itsuki: Oh shit >..<: The Tundra

Replacing her chapstick for the nth time, she looked up to double check the coaster's progress, and start getting the next set of people ready for their turn, when she noticed that the ride had stopped? "Shit!" She muttered under her breath and got over to the controls quickly, and tried to find out what the problem was. 'Should I call the supervisor?, try and fix it myself? agh!' She looked around to see if anyone was panicking, and it seemed that most of the people on line weren't panicking. Her eyes were a little frenzied, she hadn't come across this type of situation before. "This wasn't in job orientation!"

EDIT:

It was at this point, when she actually realized that there were people on the ride that were not in good shape, and she wished she could contact them... Wait! The radio, DUR. Picking up the mic, she spoke into it, "Hello, this is your operator Asagi, Itsuki. I'll be contacting the repair team immediately. Is anyone up there hurt?"
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Deena » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:52 pm

"Oh, come now, Kana, you're not cursed. Don't be silly. These things happen all the time, like I said." With a smile, Yasu patted her friend's head reassuringly once more. It was then that the radio began to fizzle in an audible manner, and the familiar voice of the girl at the controls wafted over the trapped passengers. Yasumo, after glancing around, realized she was one of the few that was not hyperventilating or tending to a frightened child, and thus took a deep breath and took on the responsibility of responding to the worker. "Um...everyone seems to be fine, miss. Is everything all right? Do you know how long repairs will take?"

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing