Enuma Elish V2: Episode VII - Final Fantasy

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Enuma Elish V2: Episode VI - I'm a Rocketman!

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:17 pm

{Ikuto Sanpetia}

_Arcade_Waiting

BANG! BANG! BANG! The video game machine boomed as Ikuto pulled the trigger three times in his disguise. He moved the orange handgun from side to side on the screen and pulled the trigger three times. BANG! BANG! BANG! Above Ikuto's head was a dial that spun random numbers in sequence with the way, Ikuto was playing the game. So far the score was above the millions and kept on going up. What better way to kill time, killing it on a video game. The game, he was playing was TIME DEAD 2: ESCAPE THE WITCH”S MINE.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Akaine » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 am

The Tundra Controls: Itsuki

Itsuki saw some people walking her way and smiled encouragingly: it wouldn't do to scare away any potential coaster-riders, she'd never hear the end of it from her boss if she did. Walking down the steps from the control room down to where the line would begin, she stood and waited for people to line up. The coaster seats were all ready, the safety bars all lifted to the students could be seated. Ready to collect the tickets and check for VIP passes, Itsuki stood, poised, a little over-zealous as she prepared herself to begin the pre-prepared speech that was given to every person who rode any of the coasters.
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby Hana » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Takeda Hikari
- Bisney World, with Enjou -

Hikari gave Hiroki a soft smile at his admission, and she looked as though she would reply to him, but he ran off. She blinked, her smile fading a bit as she took her breath. She would just have to speak with him later.

She pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind and gave Enjou a sweet smile, clasping her hands in front of her again as she accepted his invitation, "I would be more than happy to accompany you, Hiyama-san."

She inclined her head ever so slightly to him, indicating that he should lead the way. While they walked, she kept her toes pointed inward, sandals clacking as she walked with a bit of a shuffling gait to keep the front of her yukata demurely closed.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Sentios » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:53 pm

-Bisney World, Towards a Meeting-

"Great!" Enjou declared with a grin, he seemed genuinely excite but the reality probably was that he was more relieved that he'd not messed things up yet. "The four of us should have a wonderful time... ah I probably should have mentioned I convinced two others to join us." At that time he turned and waved at Maki and Dej, the two of them should have taken that as they're queue to follow. With that done they could finally begin moving at last "I hope you don't mind of course." With this they'd cleared nearly every hurdle, the only thing left to do was to tell his companions of the secret of this excursion but there was still a little bit of time before they arrived. He wanted to say it just right as he was sure there wouldn't be a second try.
Wizard Status. 5 more years
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby BobSagat » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:59 pm

-Bisney World, on line at the Tundra-

Fear, excitement and a hot feeling down under, Kana stood in line to the Tundra with Yasumo.

It was a terrifying thing. Kana felt like she had swallowed a bag of ice, she couldn't help but tremble a bit. As line moved closer and closer, she had to tilt her head further and further, it was becoming harder to see the top. Her neck was starting to hurt from stretching from so much. She tried to rub it, found that she used the wrong arm, blushed and quickly used the other, hoping that no one noticed.

They were just a few spaces away for next in line.

"Hey Yasumo," Kana whispered like she was in a church, "What if it breaks?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Kemious » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:14 am

~ Kai Midori ~
{Umm... I think I'm just gonna go into that corner over there....}

Kai shifted somewhat uncomfortably at Enjou invite. He was certain that it was generalized, at least it seemed that way, but had only addressed Hikari. He truly didn't want to intrude. He was used to being the outsider looking in, not being unnecessary , unneeded third wheel.

"Ah I guess I'll see you guys. I'm going to see if I catchup with Kana's group." Kai muttered as he slowed down and began to slip out of the group. Perhaps he could still catch up with Kana and Yasumo-san. He had seen the general direction that they had sprinted, or rather one had sprinted and the other had been dragged.

He hoped he'd be able to find them. Was completely unfamiliar with the layout. Wait hadn't Kana specifically yelled out that she wanted to ride the coaster? Staring sky-bound he spotted the coaster instantly. Maybe if he caught up with them quick enough he'd ride it too?

Dashing forward he arrived rather quickly at the line spotting Ash. "Ash-san." He gasped a little out a breath from running. "Um you're not ridding the roller-coaster?" He asked questioning why he hadn't followed the others. He had suspected the other male would have loved these kind of attractions.

If as wasn't going to go he saw no need to deprive himself of ridding it himself. Until he looked up. Um. Perhaps it was better if he didn't try? It was at the moment he saw the massive size of the tundra.
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby Akaine » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Itsuki: Collecting those lovely tickets!

She couldn't contain her glee: things were going so smoothly! The people who handed her their tickets did so as if she always had,they paid no more attention to her than they did the ground under their feet! She felt so privileged to have their trust, not that they had any reason not to trust her, afterall, she did do everything that was in the rules and followed all regulations. "Tickets please?" She asked the next girls in line, a big smile on her face, as she shook the right pigtail back over her shoulder. That was the problem with low pigtails, they were always flopping over your shoulder to exactly the place where you didn't want them to be!
Doctress Who-CURSE YOU AKAINE AND FENIX. *Shakes fist*
Musicmac-INNUENDO... STRIKE!
Innuendo Squad Leader
Dare to join?
Innuendo King

Postby lyca » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Giving an apologetic wave to Steve as he was towed away by Enjou's growing troupe, Dej wondered what his companion in the strange clothing had in mind. He thought Enjou had come off as urgent, when inviting himself and Maki to separate from the group, and even now, as the white haired boy led the three of them on silently, Dej puzzled at his secretive attitude. A few minutes after they had parted from the rest of their classmates Enjou had remained mute. Eventually Dej's curious nature got the better of him.

"Ah. . . Enjou-san?" He said quietly as the four of them walked, "You still have not told us where we are going." He scratched at the back of his neck for a moment before adding, "Or is that a secret?
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Sentios » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:17 pm

-Bisney World East Side-

"Hm? Oh right, right." Enjou said in a tone suggesting he'd simply forgot to mention it. He stopped for a moment and turned around to face his companions. He verified quickly and to the best of his ability that no one else had followed them, for whatever reason, before he carried out his explanation. "Well this section of the park should be mostly games booths and an arcade, it'll be good to keep our feet on the ground for a little while I think. Although we need to stop at the arcade first, Ikuto seems to have set something up and I wouldn't want the effort wasted. It seems like it could be important." He didn't emphasize anything about there true plans rather opting to just let them fall into line with the rest of his words, though he was quite nervous about how his classmates might react.

"We're almost there now, we'll finish up this business and then enjoy ourselves." He then turned to continue on towards their destination.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hana » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:57 am

Takeda Hikari
~ Bisney World East Side, with The Group ~

Hikari smiled softly, her hands still delicately clasped in front of her as she followed along with Enjou and the others. She seemed to reserve a special smile for Dej, given to him whenever he caught her looking at him, which she would be doing a good bit of the time, in between giving the others a share of her attention and looking around at the sights the park had to offer.

She didn't ask about the arcade or the plans, just going along with everything for the moment, intent on enjoying herself for once. Today, she was not a scion of her family, and she had no important responsibilities except to have a good time with her classmates. Perhaps when the day was over, she would be able to call more of them friends.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Wazit » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:41 pm

-Bisney World: Ikuto?!-

'Ah...', Maki blurted out as he saw Enjou waving his hand at him and Dej, obviously wanting them to follow him. He followed without question, although there were quite a number of burning questions in his mind. 'Eh, Hikari-san too?' Maki remarked, a little too loudly when he realized that she was coming along with them. It's not that he didn't want her to come along, it's just that she is proving to be.... quite distracting. He stole a sideways glance from time to time, trying his best to not make it obvious. However, Dej's question pushed her out of his mind momentarily.

Enjou's answer made Maki stop dead in his tracks. 'Did.... did you just say Ikuto-san was arranging this?' He bit his lower lip as he said his name out himself. 'Why.... should we even go along with his plans? He would just pull another fast one over us again...' In his heart, he didn't want it to be true but the incident that happened just a few days ago still left him with a bitter taste in his mouth.... and it won't be gone that easily.

Postby lyca » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:45 pm

Dej's brow furrowed at Enjou's harried explanation. And for a moment he wondered what Ikuto had been up to. It had been several days since any of the members from class 1-D had heard from Ikuto, and after the events that precluded his disappearance, Dej could hardly blame him for going into hiding. Since then, Dej had wondered if sticking up for their wayward classmate had been the right decision at all. The abrupt cease of the sound that Hikari's wooden shoes made quickly ended Dej's ponderings, and he turned to see why their little group had stopped.

Maki was conflicted. "Ah..." Dej said quietly. It was a little irregular for Ikuto to reveal himself again, and only to a few people. "You may be right." He said, his fingers running over the embossed leather on his wrist. "It is likely that Ikuto-san is going to ask us for a favor, or else he might have invited more people." Dej looked at his other two companions and considered. "But," He said, turning back towards Maki, "If he was going to do something to us today, he probably would not have picked a public place like an arcade right?" A hand rose to his chin as he considered, and he continued. "I think that he might explain what has been going on for the last couple of days, and besides," He said smiling back at Maki, "If he asks us for anything we can just refuse right?"

Postby Mathias » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:35 am

Ash stood outside the line perimeter for the Tundra. He watched as Kana and Yasumo progressed up the line.

How can I get them apart? She seems paranoid of me...

He was lost in thought and had not noticed Kai's approach. When he realized the boy was standing there, questioning him, he raised his head. Then he raised the camera, shaking it in his hand to bring an unspoken point across to the oblivious individual.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Sentios » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:11 am

-Bisney World East Side-

"That's some good intuition you have there." Enjou responded to Dej, primarily since any assistance he could provide in convincing Maki to continue was good. He didn't turn around this time when he stopped, talking over his shoulder to his companions. "He did indeed mention answers in his message; though whether that is bait or his true intention I don't know. I don't believe he will attempt anything rough, as you said this place has too many people in it. If he was looking for a fight I can think of people other than us who would love a chance like that."

He paused for a moment taking a deep breath which was justifiable with what followed. "If worst comes to worst we'll know he can't be trusted and we can only hope that we come away knowing much more about our adversary. Though I certainly hope that it doesn't turn out that way." Once again he continued on hoping that at the least he'd inch the group towards their goal.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Hana » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:33 am

Takeda Hikari
~ Bisney World East Side, with The Group ~

Hikari blinked, looking among all the boys as her brow furrowed in a look of delicate confusion.

"Ano...I'm not sure what, exactly, is going on, but I can promise you that if we are offered violence, I will deal with it at least until one of you can fetch a Security officer." She offered the boys a smile, though it was tinged with confusion and a touch of worry, now.

The clacking of her sandals sounded again as she moved to catch up with them as they started moving again, and she came up on Dej's left side to match pace with him, though she didn't look at him as they walked. Her sculpted brows were knitted down slightly, ruining the look of gentle enjoyment she'd worn only minutes before. It seemed as though her hopes for a day of simple enjoyment of the company of her classmates were dashed now.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Kemious » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:35 am

The wordless gesture was more than enough for Kai to understand the situation. "Ah..." He mummed "Is that so." He remained silent for a moment. He wasn't the type to start needless conversation and silence was one of his greater comforts.

While he personally was scared of the high speed machine of death, perhaps Ash wanted to give it a try. "Ash..." He was slightly hesitant in his approach. "If you'd like I could... uh.... hold on to the camera while you go on the ride. If you want.". The offer was just that. If Ash wanted to ride the coaster than he'd be happy to watch Yasumo's camera while he rode the roller coaster
The Dinobots can combine! What they combine to is death!

http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/d/d2/The_B ... 2_full.jpg

Postby Wazit » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:41 pm

-Bisney World: Reluctance-

Maki looked at Hikari, Dej and Enjou in turn. It is quite heartwarming to see that they are still willing to give Ikuto a chance. However, he still finds it pretty hard to do the same. Even so, he should just put it aside for now since his opinion is of the minority at the moment. That... and it would really put a damper on their day out if he pursued the matter. 'Right... sorry. I didn't mean to drag everyone down with my pessimistic views', he muttered, while staring hard at the ground. 'Guess I'm a little uptight at the moment', he said with a sigh. 'Let's just move on then... he should be there already', he said and just started walking.

Postby Mastermind001 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:54 pm

{Ikuto Sanpetia}

_Arcade_

5...4...3...2...1..0, Continue?
, the game asked as Ikuto placed the game gun in its holster. He turned around and took of his wig to the group, that he waited for. “GAME OVER!” The game shouted as Ikuto then removed his half gold and half red mask in front of Enjou, Maki, Dej, and Takeda. “ Howdy.” Ikuto greeted to them as he took a step closer to the group. He gave Takeda a good look over and nodded his head to Enjou as he commented “ Well traditional wear is hot. I like your style.” He grinned, but the looks they gave back to him, made Ikuto raise his hands in defeat. “ Alright, Alright, I asked you guys to meet me, because I figured you guys had questions.” He explained.

“ I don't expect you to trust me or believe what I do is right. Hell, I don't want you to.
” Ikuto said to them in a serious expression, expression that didn't seem like it was in his character.“ I just want you to listen to what I have to say, can you do that for me?” Ikuto asked them “ That's all I all, I'm going to ask you to do."
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby lyca » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:49 pm

-Bisney World-

Dej grimaced at Maki's defeated expression. He hadn't meant to have teamed up against him like that, but his own curiosity was much too strong to ignore. Selfish. Dej sighed as he turned with the group to continue toward the arcade. As Hikari fell into step on Dej's side, he couldn't help but to notice that her particularly cheery mood vanished, replaced by a much darker humor. This was particularly disheartening for Dej, because not only moments before, every time he had snuck a glance at her when he thought she wasn't looking, he had been rewarded with a glowing smile. He hoped Ikuto had a positive outlook to share with them, Dej didn't want anyone to be more tense than they already were.

Bisney Worlds arcade was no joke. Two floors of loud noises and flashing lights, neon signs and prizes, only the best and newest games to play and joysticks tuned to be tighter than the day they came off the production line. It was pretty crowded, but not suffocatingly so and the ultraviolet lamps gave the white tribal scrawling on Dej's t-shirt an ethereal shine. Though Dej and the others were undoubtedly impressed by the surroundings, they were there for business, not pleasure. Luckily, Ikuto was just inside the entrance, and turned when he noticed the four of them were present.

After his traditional greeting, Ikuto stopped to appreciate Hikari's wardrobe. Dej made it a point to step a quarter meter in front of their class president, folding his arms and fixing Ikuto with a steady gaze. The whole group seemed to be fixing the flamboyant cowboy with a glare, and he raised his hands in defeat. So far, it looked like Ikuto only wanted to talk, offering to explain. A good start, thought the dark skinned boy as he loosened up a little, nodded, and said, "Alright then, shoot."

Postby Sentios » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:14 am

-Bisney World Arcade-

Enjou was relieved when they finally reached the arcade, there was no longer any worry that someone would back out. He was interested in finding out more about what had transpired of late after all. It wouldn't have been wrong to say that he was excited in a way by the situation despite the serious nature of it. However as a result he was now finding it difficult to not have a pyrotechnic outburst, in a place where he absolutely could not do such a thing. The relief of his small burden would go a long way to keeping that urge in check.

Quickly the group found Ikuto, though his greeting was dramatic enough that some might wonder if he'd rehearsed it. Immediately following it Enjou had received a compliment regarding attire. "I think it suits the occasion well." He responded though clearly his sensibilities were at work here so had this been a normal conversation there might have been an awkward moment following such a response. He looked to his companions to gauge their reactions to the situation now that time had arrived, at the very least none of them were surprising.

Following after Dej, Enjou took a half-step forward to express clearly that he needed to say something. He heaved a small sigh, only odd in that he did so through his nose. "Why don't you start by introducing yourself and who exactly you work for; it's almost as though we're complete strangers ya know?" He suggested.
Snafu Gold Card Member!

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:04 pm

{Ikuto Sanpetia}

_

Ikuto shot a Enjou a strange look as he was surprised at first question. “ Wait...are you being serious?” Ikuto questioned as he couldn't tell if Enjou was attempting a joke. He looked at Enjou a little more and realized that he was indeed being serious about him introducing himself. “ Oh my god, you are. Oh man, this good, this is real good! “ Ikuto exclaimed as he gotten really excited by this. He moved closer to Enjou like he was going to whisper. “ Alright, Alright, its …... Ikuto Sanpetia.” He said and started to laugh. “ Oh Come on, the only thing different than now and then , is I'm not a regular student. I'm pretty much the same guy.” Ikuto admitted as he didn't act unlike himself that much. “ Still a perv, a cowboy wannabe, an otaku, and I still prefer not to draw out my main weapon at all, so pretty much I'm the same guy.” He mentioned.

He took a step back and stretched his arms. “ I'm an agent of W.H.O, my job is to investigate and retrieve. And this includes hunters as well.” Ikuto mentioned with his arms behind his head. “ Believe it or not, I prefer to keep the body count extremely low.” Ikuto said as he started to take a stroll. “ And with hunters similar to Lupin or Goemon in the school, it may pose a bigger problem than those “vampire students ” accidentally infecting the student population. “ He continued as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He had expected them to follow him to somewhere else in the park. “ The reason , I'm doing this and telling you all this is because, I know you guys, know better. You guys think first than act, handle weirdness better than most, and most importantly able to keep a rational mind amidst chaos.”

“ I'm not going to ask any of you to help me with what I do. All I ask if you need help with something give me a holla.”
Ikuto explained, as that was pretty much his whole reason for pulling this stunt. " That's pretty much it." He added " Any further questions?"
More Robots

Postby Hana » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:46 am

Takeda Hikari
~ Bisney World Arcade to ? ~

Hikari flushed lightly as Ikuto commented on her state of dress, but thankfully Dej stepped in front of her in a protective manner. That small fact made her blush deepen a touch, but as Enjou stepped forward as well, she took a breath, smoothing the front of her garment as she regained her composure.

Her sandals clacked loudly amid the hubbub of the amusement as she moved to follow Ikuto, a soft frown curling the corners of her mouth down.

When the boy finished talking, having led them away from the arcade, she moved to step to the front of the group, sketching the barest hint of a bow. She kept her eyes on his face, though, with a serious weight in her gaze.

"Sanpetia-san...I must be blunt with you...I don't care who you are an agent for...If you seek to cause harm to any members of this class, you will first have to deal with me. It is my duty as class president to assure the safety of each member of this class. I warn you that though you, yourself, are a member of the class, I will take no mercy on you if you cause harm to any other classmate. Is this clear?"
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Deena » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:38 am

~Bisney World - The Tundra~

Yasu giggled. Kana's excitement for the ride was contagious. Even she was getting jittery with anticipation, and just a tiny bit of fear at the enormous looping rail ahead of her. She glanced back discreetly for a split second to see Ash lost in thought, and turned back to Kana before he took notice. "You know, he's been staring at you for some time now."

As they reached the ticket collector at the end of the line, Yasu flashed her VIP pass at the worker. She had an especially cute looking hairstyle; Yasu instinctively reached for her camera, only to find it was missing. Ah...right. She had left it with Ash. Five minutes hadn't passed and she already felt empty inside without her precious camera. She settled for a big smile to the new girl. "Your twintails are very moe...ah, cute. It's quite cute."

Postby Wazit » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:04 pm

-Bisney World Arcade: Disappointment-

Maki stood at the back of the group, unable to bring himself to come closer towards Ikuto. Even if he seems to be acting like the same old Ikuto in class, the person standing in front of him felt like a stranger. He remained silent as Ikuto gave his short speech, grimacing a little when he poked fun at Enjou's question. Remaining silent is what he does best and he doesn't know what he should really say to Ikuto anyway. He's afraid of what's gonna come out of his mouth when he opens it. When Ikuto was done talking, he looked at him feeling a little annoyed. 'So.. that's it? You called us out here just to offer us help?' he said, with a sigh. Thanks, but no thanks. We had enough of unnecessary events, really...' He felt blood rushing to his head now and he needed an outlet. Thankfully, they are in an arcade after all. He randomly picked one of the shooting games nearby and popped a few coins in.

Postby Mastermind001 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:08 am

{Ikuto Sanpetia}

_

“ I can't make those promises, but whatever.”
Ikuto said with a sigh. He didn't like playing the villain, it was the one perk, he hated the most. Ikuto suddenly turned around and faced Takeda , he looked right into hers eyes. “That's fine with me.” He mentioned and that's all he said on the subject . No threats were made, no cocky remarks, no nothing, just him simply agreeing to her terms. Ikuto figured she wouldn't make such a statement based on nothing, and if she is willing to stand in his way, then there is nothing he could say to stop her. He then, looked away from her and moved closer to Maki. He placed a certain photo onto in front of Maki. The picture of the blob student from the science lab.

“ As much as you like to believe you all had enough. Its going to keep happening, its not over.”
Ikuto said "Weird shit, will find us in some matter and in some form for some reason.” On the back of the photo was a cell phone number. “ And I prefer some of the people, I think of friends not to turn into that, by either accident or on purpose, whether they believe me to be an enemy.” Ikuto mentioned as he walked away from Maki.
More Robots

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing