Enuma Elish V2: Episode VII - Final Fantasy

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Enuma Elish V2: Episode I - First Contact

Postby Tuor » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:04 pm

-[Steve Clements]-

Steve lowered his book and beamed. There was someone who spoke english for chrissake! Steve nodded, folding his legs under himself. He was clearly excited at the though of being able to speak english. His japanese was still pretty basic and he couldn't really express any complex ideas. Plus, so long as no one else could speak english too well he'd feel rather smug. It'd be a vicarious shot at those asian kids back home who would stand around talking in Chinese and Japanese.

"Haha, ya. I know what you mean, plus I never really liked being a leader and all."

He replied grinning.

"Hey, you should be like my translator. My Japanese isn't that great. Cant express complex ideas and stuff."
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Zath » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:10 pm

"Hmm... deal. But you still gotta put the effort into learning our language too. I spent the time learning English for various reasons, but that doesn't diminish the meaning." He said with a mischievous grin.

He stuck out his hand towards Steve. "Leki. I'm glad to know you at least know what to do with this."

Postby Deena » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:15 pm

[Class 1-D]

"None whatsoever, Ricchan," chimed Yasumo, unperturbed by the fact that an average person such as herself was going up against not only one future class idol, but two. Her chances of getting the presidential seat she was aiming for were slim to none, but Yasu was the optimistic sort. There was always the option of running for president of the freshman student council. "A little healthy competition is fun!"

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Itsuki's hand shot up as Leki and Steve started to speak in gibberish and nonsense. God damn foreigners.

"Sensei, those two said 'we wanna be Class Prez!'. In English."* She meant Steve and Leki, of course.

Itsuki didn't look at them or even move to show a smug look. No, she was entirely serious. Or so it seemed, anyhow.

*"Sensei, soko no futari wa 'kurasu inchou wo naritai!' datte. Eigo de."
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Aneri » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:48 pm

- Class 1-D -

She nodded along to Maki's words, not really finding fault in his statements. She, predictably, skipped over the implication that she had also forgotten and instead focused on Minato's words, assuming he'd answer.

But, instead, he ended up poking fun of her hug. Which, of course, hadn't really happened, anyway, it was just an impulse thing or something. But she had spared him that subject! Kinda. She did make up for the sparing by still picking on him, but, you know. However, when Minato mentioned her skirt, she changed from acting sad and suddenly sprang up to rummage in her bag, taking out a pencil and grinning in Minato's direction.

"Let's see... during the Tragic Pencil Wars of '99, I think I got in... 9 hits, if I remember. I'm shooting for a personal best of lucky 13 today, though. Care to help?" She twirled the pencil idly in her hand, staring at it and not at Minato, until it stopped when he had finished trying to throw off the subject from himself to Maki. She shot him another grin, but before she could go any farther, the teacher showed up. She nodded to Maki as Kaneda burst in and vaguely took a seat next to the bag she recognized as Minato's in the front of the room. He got lucky, and she knew he knew it. But he can't get lucky all the time.

She was actually very happy with the teacher who had come in. She mentioned something about class president, and Mikayo briefly considered raising her hand and doing something about these uniforms once and for all, but at the sudden interest on the part of other students she reconsidered. Let one of them take it, then she'll simply express her concerns, loudly. It seems the class itself had a bit of conflict working in, as two boys started talking in English and then a girl decided to play translator, though, from the looks of the boys' faces when they were talking, she somehow doubted it was an accurate translation. She kept her mouth tightly shut, for a moment eying Minato and possibly raising his hand FOR him, as a form of forceful volunteering. It would be a good way to get back at him...

However, she remained inactive, simply giving him a posed, practiced innocent grin before sitting up straight and paying attention. She didn't really know the candidates, but they seemed pretty excited about it, for the most part. Which was pretty important. And someone with guts. Lots of guts. Her kind of girl. Or guy, of course.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby lyca » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:26 am

Jay wrote: The tall girl was left wondering what she was arguing about. Additionally, and rather unfortunate, she managed to create another misunderstanding. Itsuki felt her patience tried... but she persevered and began explaining herself to Dej.

"Hey, don't misunderstand me. I'm not apologizing to you at all."

Dej frowned at Itsuki's incredulous statement. Dej sighed, closing his eyes and shaking his head slightly.

"I know."

It was then that the class' teacher barged in loudly, startling some of the more dozy students. Dej turned away from Itsuki and back to haruna. He nodded politely to her as everyone made their way back to their seats, and he took his own. Dej beamed brightly. It was indeed 'that' teacher.

She announced the need to elect a class president. Dej wondered who would be best for the job but the class seemed to have an early favorite. Some were already pointing at Alphonse, the boy who had helped him up. 'Hmm,' Thought Dej, 'He seems nice enough'. Dej observed the students behind him that spoke english, and the others who had raised their hands. He wondered who Kaneda-sensei would choose.
Stuck in the see-through zone.

Postby Imenak » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:32 am

| Class 1-D |

[Nakamrua Minato]

"Hey, I got in a good... nothing. Yeah, that was pretty much one-sided. Couldn't smell anything but graphite for weeks," he had begun to retort to Mikayo, before just ending up in a quick mumble after he more fully recalled that particular event. Tragic Pencil Wars? It was like a Tragic Pencil Massacre. Well, at least he could say he got the better of her in some of their other tussles... all three of them. Their friendship was a unique one, to say the least. Unfortunately, their lively conversation had to be cut short by the entree of their teacher. He had almost forgotten they had the crazy lady as their educator. To save himself from possibly being getting reprimanded from such an entity, he quickly took his seat at the front beside Mikayo.

The fiery Kaneda was just about what Minato imagined she'd be after the whole situation at the ceremony. It was both amusing and entertaining. He was sure, though, that she was the sort of person you should never cross. He'd have to remind himself to stay off her bad side. When the topic of class president presented itself, he opted out. If his dreadfully average appearance was any indication, it wasn't the sort of position he'd vie for. There seemed to be strong candidates anyway, though the desire for candidacy of two of them seemed dubious. He doubted that yankee girl was actually that altruistic enough to translate for them. Minato grinned. "Should be a fun year."

------------------

[Kurosawa Yuriko]

"Disgusting. Why do I have to be stuck in here?" Yuriko thought to herself in exasperation, finding something to dislike in just about everyone in the room. Although, even if they all weren't so eccentric, she'd probably just hate them all for being so cheerful around here. Honestly, what was there to be so happy and friendly about? It irritated her to no end, and it was a miracle she managed to maintain such a detached expression that said nothing of her inner thoughts. Actually, there was an even bigger miracle once when one of those cheerful gits decided to interact with her, and she still managed to maintain herself. In a completely casual manner, Yuriko removed Enjou's hat from her head and handed it back to him. "You should be careful with your things. Someone might go stealing them someday," she told him in a suddenly friendly voice, flashing him a bright and beautiful smile.

It was all a carefully constructed facade, of course, but unless someone was telepathic or a professional actress herself (*wink*), no one would be able to tell otherwise. Fortunately for her, Kaneda entered the classroom, and everyone had to return to their seats. "Good," she thought to herself. "I don't think I'd be able to stand another minute with that oaf." Yuriko turned her attention to their teacher, and naturally, immediately came to dislike the witch within just a few moments of exposure. What the hell was with that infuriating personality? When some of the class representative hopefuls made themselves known, Yuriko made note of the one she completely expected to volunteer. Not much had changed.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Wazit » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:04 am

-Class 1-D-

The way Mikayo twirled the pencil around in her hand made him a little uneasy, what more with the devilish grin painted right across her face. It seems like the subjects concerning skirts was a taboo for her, and Maki made a mental note of that just in case. But what is she going to do with the pencil? That's what making Mikayo curious, although he had the tingling sensation he was not going to like what he see. As if just on cue, their homeroom teacher stepped into the classroom. Well, more like burst through from the looks of it. Maki twitched at the sheer volume of her voice, it's like she has an inbuilt amplifier in her throat.

Maki sighed in relief when he hear that he do not have to do introductions in front of the class. He's not one for introducing himself in front of total strangers. What more to a whole class full, he could only shudder at the thought of all the eyeballing one would get standing in front of the class making a mockery of one self. But then, the subject of class president was brought up. In response to this, he slinked down further from view, pressing his head down as flat as he could on the table. He could remember the last time he was class president in middle school. It was a total disaster. Luckily for him, some strong candidates seemed to have been nominated and not many seemed to have noticed him. At times like this, he really is thankful for his ability to remain invisible.
Last edited by Wazit on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Sentios » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:39 am

Class 1-D

Enjou was a tad disappointed to have the hat returned to him so promptly though the quiet girl seemed friendly enough about it. Actually he'd half expected her to scream at him for getting too close, the girls in middle school had done that alot. He was completely fooled by the girl's acting though or he might have been inclined to continue in even more so, however risky that would have been. Alas their teacher appeared in the room swift as lightning and got right down to business at hand. Of course Enjou made it to his seat, as he'd been standing right next to it; a fact his new friend would absolutely love once she realized it.

The skipping of introductions wasn't that big of a deal everyone would be spending a lot of time together from now on so names would come as neccessary. Aside he'd be 'that classmate' to those he'd not introduced himself to and that held a fun amount of mystique to it. He had no interest in being the class rep though, so he only need sit there and be quiet taking note of those who did volunteer.
Wizard Status. 5 more years

Postby sam4books » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:36 am

[Class 1-D]

Haruna knew it was coming as the girl gave her a sharp, "You--", but the thing was, it didn't come. For Dej had intercepted the girl before she could attack her with harsh words. Haruna let out a sigh of relief, thank goodness for Dej. He was sticking up for her, and the girl didn't seem to like it, before a large arguement could break out the teacher came in.

Letting out another sigh, the girl made a narrow escape to a desk far away from Itsuki, as far away as humanly possible. Sitting down upon the desk, she listened closely to sensei's words. Already they were appointing Class Presidents and on the first day too! Haruna practicly shrinked in her seat. She didn't know what she would do if she was the class president, she wasn't a leader, nor a good organizer. Luckily, one of the other students volunteered for the position, whom Haruna reconized as the girl who helped her before. Then a girl recommended Romanoph-san, she wouldn't mind him being a class president. After all, he was nice enough to advise her to apologize to Dej in the first place, even if it did lead to an unpleasant confrotion with Itsuki. She didn't say anything though, as she was afraid to draw attention to herself, she already did enough of that today. So, young Haruna started fiddling with her hair as she always does when she's nervous, trying hard to not be noticed.
Musicmac: "Sam4Books: Always ready to cheer things up with awesome art. Terms and Conditions apply."
In passing

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:39 am

Alphonse was seated, in the center, taking his place as the key. The central pillar that seemed to support everything and stood proudly, starting the structure and the path by which all the others spread out from. But yet, he remained hardly anything that looked so important, nor seemed to boast his grandeur. No, quite the opposite.

The bespectacled boy glanced around, seeing that both Hikari and Yasumo were volunteering themselves for the role of President. And then Rieko suggested that Alphonse take the role. Oh my... I should have nipped this in the bud when Yasumo-san mentioned it earlier... Oh well, now is as good a time as any.

Alphonse slowly stood, his hands clasping together behind his back as he faced the teacher at the front of the room. "Thank you very much for the honorable mention..." He stated firstly, addressing Rieko with a quickl glance and nod. "But... I'm afraid I'm not ambitious by nature. So, I must respectfully decline running for the role of President." He looked to the two girls vying for the role, smiling gently. "I may have decent grades and a friendly demeanor, but I'm hardly one for politics. Such matters are just simply suited to those actually wanting of the position. I," he slowly, gracefully bowed forward, his gloved hands moving straight along his sides, the bow perfect in all proportions and angles, "am but a humble number among the infinite masses... Though," he straight up, his lips parting as a small, slight grin spread over his face.

There was something for a moment. Something strange to the shining glare from his lenses. A strange feeling that fire rose behind them, white-hot and passioned. Something quite odd for Alphonse to exude. "I am curious about this Occult Club you mentioned earlier in this morning's assembly, Sensei... Once this is resolved, I would love to join in order to properly investigate its function." He slowly returned to his seat, his smile friendly and gentle again. His hands folded together, the gloves as white and pristine as the glow of his lenses from the sun of the windows to his left. He went silent, watching and observing, just as he did minutes ago just before Kaneda entered.
Demon of Elru

Postby GnSz » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:07 am

_Class 1-D_Awww Alphonse D: _

Rieko was sort of surprised when Romanoph kindly refused the nominations. Immediately she wondered why, but realized that he was incredibly polite. And being incredibly polite . . . oh yeah, that could have meant that he was incredibly humble to add to it. Rare these days, but seemingly enough, here was someone of that nature.

Rieko chuckled a bit before waving a careless hand. "You WAAAaaaay too polite Romanoph-san. You'll make us want you to be our Class Rep."

But she pulled her hand down, crossed her arms in a loose manner and shrugged her shoulders. Though it was a refusal, he had been utterly kind about it. Very subtle. Nothing downright flat or bad.

She couldn't help but smile, though she did feel her heart turn at Romanoph's . . . utter suggestion of the Occult Club. To her (for the moment), it was a taboo, and oh god, she just hoped that the teacher would be carried away in excitement. Hopefully to the point where she remembered not any faces who had 'volunteered' themselves for the job.

Postby Elend-X » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:46 pm

~Seiji Rei, Teacher arrives! ~
_Class 1-D_

Seiji Rei looked with worry as the young man stood up. He looked around muttering “This turns out to be a very eventful first day” followed by a small gentle chuckle. He bent down and took his bag. Things weren’t going really according to plan as soon as he entered this classroom, it seemed to be that all the interesting, and more than average people came in here. What weird coincidence that he would end up here… It would take more than some effort to prove his ‘wonderful self’ here. Especially one person, the person with gloves… He seemed to be too analysing for his own good. It was not a danger yet though, what came first was to settle and establish himself in his class. And that would slowly become true. He sighed and uttered some words as the fast paced conversations were passing, “A lot of interesting people have gathered in this class” his voice kind and his one hand putting his bag over his shoulder.

He walked towards the front of the classroom and put his bag next to the desk at the second row on the column next to the windows. He smiled and as he stood up straight, thinking that maybe he should start introducing himself to others. Unfortunately his plans were interrupted by the abrupt intrusion of the homeroom teacher. Storming as usual the teacher, forced everyone to sit down and Seiji Rei as a good student sat down and crossed his legs. A small, but still noticeable grin shaped on his smile. His face was gentle and his hands on top of his desk as he looked at the teacher. When the teacher asked about the position of Class President, Rei flinched a bit but the next moment he returned to his original position. It was an opportunity alright, but maybe it was too quick now. No one really knew him… Yet…

Postby Mastermind001 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:41 pm

{Ikuto Sanpeita}

_Class 1-D_

After his little chat with Rieko, he went back to his desk and as he sat in his chair where he sat oh so comfortably, Ikuto suddenly shouted "HEY!!!" He listened well to the teacher's words and remembered her for unusual tactics so he felt this would like this approach. " Now, I like to apologize, but I want to run for president, myself." He mentioned.

" And I want to say, I like the idea of voting, but we don't really know each other that well enough. " Ikuto commented and as he commented he made some slight hand gestures with his right hand, waving around as he talked. " So why don't we put on a show, give some voters some entertainment and a reason to vote for said class president." Ikuto suggested to the class and to the teacher.

" See me, I would like to see my leader energetic, eager as a beaver, and passionate as hell." Ikuto said discussing what he would like to see in a leader for this class. " And I'm afraid, I fit the bill for that." Ikuto continued.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby BobSagat » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Kaneda's eyes slowly closed, then opened again.

The classroom of spunky oddballs were still there.

She inhaled deeply, turned to the side where in a silent motion, she pumped her fist, quietly exclaiming to herself "Yes!"

Then she returned her attention to her class, beaming. "It's really not all that important being class president. And we're not going to vote because that takes too long and that would be misleading about the government of this class. Also there's no need to be so overdramatic about it," Kaneda grinned at Alphonse, indicating she didn't mind it at all, "There's just a few requirements you have to fulfill and if you can manage that, you get the job." She pointed to the two boys conversing in English, still smiling as serenely as ever, "First of all, you must be Japanese because this is Japan and Japan rocks." She swung her finger at Ikuto, almost grinning ear to ear, "Secondly, the president must be a girl because boys drool!" Finally her finger pointed at the composed little Japanese girl, much too proper for her own good. "Thirdly, you must be able to OBEY ME!

"Serious-looking girl, you are now president of the best class in universe!

"As for leering, cheery girl," Kaneda continued, her grin still imposed on her face, "I'd think you'd make a good president for the best club in the universe. OCCULT CLUB, FUCK YEAH!"
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Deena » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:16 pm

[Class 1-D]

Yasumo beamed, an occurrence that was becoming rather frequent. President of the Occult Club? This was even better than class president! Now, what did she know about the occult? A few things here and there, mostly general knowledge. That wasn't a problem for the honor roll bound schoolgirl; she would simply study the topic extensively until she was well versed in it. Homework was bound to be a light load tonight, and sleeping was not on her to-do list anyway, so it was all well and good. Yasumo stood and gave an obligatory polite bow. "It is a great honor to be given such a privilege, sensei. I humbly accept this glorious position. Oh, and congratulations, Takeda! You will be a dazzling class president, I'm sure!" She flashed a cheery smile at Hikari and took to her seat once more.

Postby Hana » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:45 am

- Takeda Hikari -

The only show of her surprise was a couple of quick blinks before she did that graceful ninety-degree bow of hers, first to the teacher, and then to the classroom as a whole.

"Please, let me serve you to the best of my abilities." When she straightened, she gave a little glance at Yasu, favoring her with a soft smile and a polite little nod. Hopefully the other girl would catch the unspoken communication that Hikari was glad for Yasumo as well, and that neither of them had had to 'lose' to the other, because Hikari was far too polite to speak any more on the subject, not when the teacher had limited time.

She took her seat, clasping her hands gently in her lap, and directed her attention to the front of the class to their odd, but obviously well-meaning teacher.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Tuor » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:15 am

-[Steve Clements]-

Steve was immensely glad of the teacher's rejection. He really would have sooner scalded himself in oil than have been class president. His body language relaxed, slouching a bit as he rested his back against the wall, book now face down on his desk. Steve's right arm was still hanging dauled over the back on his chair. Steve glanced at Leki and drew his forearm across his brow in a gesture that said 'that was a close one.' The teen reached down and pulled at a chain dangling from his belt loop, pulled out a metallic pocket watch, popped it open and then closed it again; he wound it absentmindedly.
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Wazit » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:55 am

-Class 1-D-

Maki raised his head off the table after the new class president was chosen, when is was safe enough that he is in no danger of responsibility being pushed towards him. The girl who was just elected class president seemed like the type, well-mannered and responsible-looking. She should be able to hold her own well for the year. As for the other post.... the president of the Occult Club, he can only imagine the kinds of activity that they host. Skulking around school in the night, visiting supposedly haunted houses or graveyards.... definitely not his cup of tea. Maki stole a glance at Minato and Mikayo to catch a glimpse of their reactions.

Postby Zath » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:53 am

'Looks like learning English saved my ass this time.' He said back to Steve as he smirked at the girl who tried to frame him for wanting to do actual, tedious, boring work!

Postby Aneri » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:28 am

- Class 1-D "Election" -

Well, that was easy. Now not only did they have a class president, but a president for the mysterious occult club. Mikayo wondered what exactly they'd do in the club, but, at its mention, she gave a sly smile to Minato. Oh yeah, she was definitely joining. And so was Minato. She had decided for him.

"Think we'll catch the bogeyman?" she whispered quietly to her partner in crime with an excited grin. Now this, this seemed like a good way to spend her time. She turned back to Maki, the only other person she knew in the class, and gave him a wink. The more the merrier. And the more fun.
"I'm all out. What do ya got?" "A utility belt full of crap and a positive outlook?"

Postby Mathias » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:12 am

"This bitch is in-sane!" Ash thought to himself. He could not prevent the puzzled look upon his visage. "So, the closet lesbo is gonna be club president? I guess I shouldn't complain. At least this class is progressive."

His eyes wandered about the room, noting each of his clubmates. So far, he was not terribly impressed. But, he supposed, it was likely the best he would get, so he resigned to making the best of it.

"That Alphonse character is an instigator...I'd better watch out for him."
Last edited by Mathias on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Elend-X » Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:35 pm

~Seiji Rei, enjoying Homeroom~
_Class 1-D_

A constant small smile was kept on his lips as the announcement for the class president and another announcement that was a bit more curious and unexpected, the Occult Club’s President. The outburst from the teacher was something he wasn’t really surprised from. It was as usual, whenever he had an experience and when that said experience was repeated, or at least it happened in a similar situation, it was difficult for him to get the same emotion out of the two similar situations as before. Both Presidents were girls, it seemed like the teacher of the Class was a feminist. She was also cocky and reckless. Just the kind of person that kept Rei entertained. Another person that seemed entertaining enough was that Alphonse. denying a nomination for president. That was not really a sight that you saw everyday.

He turned his body around, putting his one hand over the chair, to look at the two presidents. After he located the two girls, a larger brighter smile shone on his lips as his lips moved shaping the word “Congratulations” his posture and his whole expression was still as casual as always; well he had to do it. It was weird feeling though, doing all of this without even knowing their names. But he would learn in time…

Postby BobSagat » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:17 pm

"Goody, you kiddies are so well-behaved~!" Kaneda giggled to herself sounding more like a student than a teacher. "All my other students were like 'Noooo, I dun wanna...' and 'do we have to?' and blah blah blah." She struck her podium, creating a loud BANG that drew every student's eyes. "Now the important stuff! The Occult Club is as you may have heard earlier, the best club in the universe. Why? Because we're the only school club in the world that has dedicated itself to the study, capture and meeting up with vampires! And that, you must admit, is awesome."

The teacher of 1-D opened her notebook and quickly scanned its contents, "It seems like most of you are here today, so I'll say this now: You are all deeply encouraged to join the Occult Club, however if there is anyone unwilling to join, say so now. After all..." Kaneda broke out into a grin, baring her teeth like a tiger before its prey, "I can't force you to join, now can I?"
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Postby Mathias » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:24 pm

Kaneda's slam certainly did garner Ash's attention. And so did what she had to say.

"Vampires? How ludicrous. We're not gonna find any. We'd have a better chance of meeting shibito." He pondered the potential of this thought.

He raised his hand and posed his question before he was even acknowledged by Kaneda.

"Are we only hunting vampires? What about tsuchinoko?" He asked in the native tongue. Now he would wait and see if Kaneda would even acknowledge his query.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing