Enuma Elish II OOC: Yo dawg, herd u like new chapters

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Enuma Elish II OOC: Yo dawg, herd u like new chapters

Postby BobSagat » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:22 pm

I was thinking of changing the school environment to a boarding school and some other things, but in the end I decided to keep it the same.

SIGN-UPS ARE ALWAYS OPEN
Now Accepting CSes

((Note: I am an arrogant fucktard.))

Blood runs thin and Will has faded. Purity has been lost, powers weakened and our once noble and aristocratic taste has been pulled down to the pitiful level of addiction. Many of our weaknesses have disappeared, garlic no longer offends us as it did before, we can freely move through estate, religious or not and the once terrible sun is now a welcome feeling across our lifeless flesh. But today, we suffer more terribly then any other time. Our thirst is insatiable, the craving mind-consuming. The slightest speck of blood sends ours into a wild frenzy and one by one our kin fall victim to the desire.

And then, with none of our former powers, the weakened are immediately captured by the humans, branded as insane and locked up forever to suffer the pain of starvation. Though, we no longer need the blood, to go a week without it is an existence similar to Hell.

So as generations come and go, the blood runs thinner and the addiction grows stronger. The Need becomes all the greater and the Will becomes all the weaker. So those born with the Need are instantly damned, labeled as dead at birth, for they have entered a pitiful existence where pain is made certain of.

Yet no one can bear to continue on through life or unlife without some sort of faint hope. So an ancient tale was revived, a story long-forgotten. A story that told of love, romance, sacrifice and hope, uncommon among vampires, yet the story claimed to be true and ended with a short poem to inspire its numerous readers:

“Search, young vampir, with such serious haste,
Find your truest of love whilst you remain chaste.
Do so before the time of your eighteenth Night,
To once again become a part of the Light.”

~~~

The Lowdown

The times of epic battles between vampires and humans are over. Forgotten and discarded as myths and playthings for the occult. But vampires exist, that is an undeniable fact. However, vampire blood has mixed with human and a true vampire is only a God-like figure to lesser ones, described as omnipotent, yet nearly nonexistent. So, with the strange half-breed blood that nearly all vampires carry they have fallen into a completely normal life accompanied only by a terrible ache for blood and the Love that would free them from it.

Thus, most of the ill-bred vampires enroll themselves at school searching for True Love and Escape.

One school in particular in fact. Gakkan Urayasu High School. And you are a 15-year old student, coming closer and closer to graduation and your eighteenth birthday.

Character Details

Concerning the characters that you can make, there are many more possibilities you have then I have actually implied from the introduction.

To put it simply, you don’t HAVE to be a vampire or even a vampire with the Need. The reason that vampires are now so weak is because of interbreeding between humans and as repeatedly said before, the vampire bloodline has become thinner and thinner. In other words, this is evolution in process. Human genes are dominant while vampire genes are recessive. The only thing vampire that still remains in the “vampires” of today is the wholly unnecessary, but constant need for blood (and I suppose the ability to actually gain proper nourishment from the blood, rather then if a human were to drink it and simply feel exhausted). It is more or less the most basic of all vampire instincts and it has remained in the bloodline for generations. But as said before, this is evolution in progress and some (a few, concerning the Players a maximum of two/three) have different genetic traits, possibly pulling them away from the addiction. If you want you could also have other genetic traits, but this is only for human/vampire hybrids, full humans will have no genetic mutations.

Speaking of humans, some will be completely normal, clueless to any blood-drinking night creatures, others however, can be part of a small, but international organization designed to hunt down these weakened vampires. The 21st Reincarnation of the Hunters. A secret and loosely-organized system of Hunters, based more around the age-old family business usually relating to the occult. Agents or Hunters receive little to no formal instruction, but their family is usually their primary teachers in the techniques of vampire-slaying. And because most vampires have basically been “watered down”, most Agents/Hunters do not expect to ever find a vampire and if they did, they wouldn’t be very sure on how to eliminate them. For while their family may have taught them how to spot a 21st century vampire (still can’t cross open water, anxious at the sight of blood and retain a natural fear of the Church (yet aren’t harmed by it in anyway)), these Hunters have little to no idea how to kill one effectively. To be more exact, vampires nowadays usually die in the exact same way as a human would. Shoot them with a gun like you would a human, or stab them or whatever, it would all be as equally fatal. Finally, Agents usually don’t know they’ve even been labeled as Agents. The 21st Reincarnation of the Hunters puts all the heirs to a family of former vampire hunters down on their list as Agents, but most of the time, these children forget or ignore the tales of their parents or grandparents and live a normal life. But that’s not saying they don’t leave an impression.

Blood-Drinking Specifics

For Vampires as well as Hunters, blood-drinking is a much learned art. For vampires, the blood of any sort of random (but still living) animal every two/three days is enough for them to continue on through life while maintaining control. Four to six days is a painful ordeal to undergo through and most vampires break under the strain. A full week drives a vampire mad, making them absolutely obsessed with anything that is relatively crimson.

A friendly reminder, if a vampire sees human blood, impulses may take them over. For a vampire, human blood is the most exotic and delicious beverage in the world. Drinking human blood from a still-breathing human is not only thirst-quenching, but sexually arousing. In simpler terms, drinking human blood is sex times nine. So while human blood is most definitely NOT required, ALL vampires (genetically mutated or not) have a strong attraction to blood. If they see it, they WILL feel extremely tempted to drink it.

For those unsure as to why a vampire without the Need would still want to drink blood, it’s because doing so is still so pleasurable for them. Not having the Need means that they no longer NEED to drink blood, they can drink blood whenever they please, once every year or every day or never at all, it’s all perfectly all right with them. They just still have the attraction to it.

RP Explanation

In very, very, very simple terms, this RP is a school romance anime. The story shall progress through “episodes”, each with their own episodic plots introduced by Fell (my Co-GM) and I. The rest of the “episode” will mostly be your reactions and actions to this conflict that the GM and Co-GM have thrown at you. Although truthfully, for the very first episode I don’t think we’ll have much for you to do with. It’ll mostly be you guys introducing yourselves into the story.

Of course, I could be wrong or lying, who knows?

Anyways, remember your interaction between other characters is extremely important, but do not always worry about them. This RP should be more of a story then an actual RP. In fact, don’t even think of it as an RP, think of it as an Anime with individually controlled characters.

Also, the RPing shall mostly occur at the very beginning of class, whatever breaks are available and after class. There shall be virtually no in-class RPing unless Fell or I purposely put something during class for everyone to goggle at.

For convenience’s sake, I think that everyone should be in the same class. Hopefully, but I am still unsure about it, I also think that everyone should be apart of the Occult/Something Club.

Something like that. But I’m still not sure about it.

Character Sheet

IF YOU LOOK AT THE CS BEFORE THIS, YOU ARE STUPID. LISTEN CAREFULLY, YOU WILL NOT POST YOUR SPECIES OR WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE A VAMPIRE. MAKE NO MENTION OF IT AT ALL. IT IS TO BE KEPT A SECRET.

Name: (Japanese name, or if you want to be one of those “omg cool, foreign exhange student kawaifwiaiiii” go ahead. But I’m only letting one or two in at most.)
Sexual Preference: (Whichever way you go, all of them lead to true love. *wipes tears from eyes* It’s so beautiful, no? Just don’t make it into something like beastiality. Then there’d be little point to this whole thing.)
Personality: (This is probably the most important part of the CS. Don’t disappoint me.)
Appearance: (Probably second most important.)
Hobbies:
Pet Peeves:

PM me regarding your status as a human/vampire/hunter. Do not make it obvious through your actions in the actual RP.

If you are a Vampire with genetic mutations, PM me about that as well. If you are a hunter, PM me about your character’s knowledge/abilities/whatever. Remember they will NOT have any supernatural mumbo jumbo. And finally, if you are human, PM me regarding your character’s interest in the occult (or perhaps they have none, but just want to be close to a certain someone?).

UNIFORMS:

BobSagat wrote:Male uniform.

Female uniform.

What? I liked their design.

EDIT: PLAYERS WILL NOT BE A TEACHER.

EDIT: Y'ALL ARE VIRGINS. IF YA WANT THE REASON AS TO WHY:
1. THIS IS JAPAN.
2. I'M RACIST.
3. READ THE DAMN POEM IN THE BEGINNING.

(Unless you make a pretty damn good case for it.)

It’s all a bunch of maybes regarding that, though.

Accepted characters

This is going up on the first page, but to make you all see it, here it is as well.

:Guys:
Hiyama, Enjou - Sentios -Preference: Straight (probably)
The eccentric pyromaniac with a hint of crazy! pic
Nakamura Minato - Imenak -Preference: Straight.... ish
Class Clown with a taste for blood! pic
Ashton aileron - Mathias -Preference: Straight...also ish
The shy socially awkward kid who wants everyone to like him. pic
Romanoph D. Alphonse - Ro Wong -Preference: Straight
Unsubtly mysterious genius calculator boy! pic
Ginn Lekai - Zath -Preference : Bi
Cheery bisexual prankster with a bad temper pic
Sanpeita Ikuto - Mastermind001 -Preference: Straight
Awesome! We finally have someone willing to take on the role of pervert! pic
Okita Yoshimitsu - BG07 Preference: Sadist (everyone carry a tazer)
Sociopath Delinquents! Everyone call him a Yakuza cause he looks like one! pic
Seth Fisher - BG07 Preference: straight
"American Bad Boy" with a tender side! pic
Seiji Rei - Elend-X Preference: Bi. . . I think.
The Angelic Bishie that is actually EVIL, GASP! pic
Kaede Kira - CascadePreference: Straight
The stoic hick! pic
Maki Yoshida - WazitPreference: Straight... or something
The withdrawn geek with a fiery passion for science! pic
Chandrakant Dej - Lyca Preference: Straight
The Earnest Protagonist with a Heart of Gold and the Lion's Courage! Plus, he's Indian. And single, ladies... pic
Steve Clements - Tuor Preference: Straight
He's an eased-up chilled-out foreigner kid with a smoking habit and a voice in his head! pic
Sagara Hiroki - RuffDraft Preference: Straight
A bit thick-headed, a guy with a deep sense of justice and willing to fight for it.
Midori Kai - Kemious Preference: Bisexual
Weirdo kid with the pet squirrel and just spends all day listening to people.
Miyamoto Mamoru - Amuyo Preference: Pansexual (lolwut)
The Daydreamer, is he stupid or what? O look, food!

:Girls:
Abeno Mikayo - Aneri -preference: Bi
Gymnastic, sarcastic, athletic, all fantastic! A regular rough and tough tomboy! pic pic2
Wattan, Haruna - Sam4books -Preference: Straight
Shy hippy looking for some lovin'! pic
Ginn Teri - Zath -Preference: Straight
Your Friendly Neighborhood Nosy Wannabe Detective Girl! pic
Takeda Hikari - Hana -Preference: Straight
No-nonsense, nun-in-training traditional Japanese prude girl! pic
Nagakura Chizu - Aura -Preference: Straight
Determined, straight-forward, friendly, but still... delicate! pic
Morita "Yasumo" Yasu - Deena -Preference: 2D
The Otaku Fangirl Photographer!
Takai Itsuki - Jay Preferenc: Bi?
YAAAAAAANKEEEEEEEEE. 'Nuff said. pic
Kurosawa Yuriko - Imenak Preference: straight
The "popular/snobby rich girl/bully type character." pic
Ukita Sasayaki (Kaiteki Yume "pleasant Dream") - Hana Preference: Straight
A METHOD ACTRESS IDOL?! Is she really as nice as she seems OR IS IT ALL JUST AN ACT? pic
Kita Sumire - Berry-tan Preference: Straight
Aloof, distant and fork-tongued. Ordinary girl in extraordinary circumstances!
Ankoku Sora - Aura Preference: Bi
Straightforward, popular, laidback, cunning, likes the easy win, off-putting to strangers, close with her friends, hard to open up, and etc. etc.
Sasaki "Ri-Ri" Rieko - GnSz Preference: Bi
A cheery rocking tomboyish girl with some emotional baggage!
Hiroyuki Kumi - Deathmaster Forse Preference: Bi
Mad scientist girl, hyped up on caffeine, daring to do the insane and possibly stupid!
Nakashima Ichigo - Yumeko Preference: Bi
The spunky ADD party-girl with a sharp tongue and a quick kick.
Rika Aizawa Preference: A MYSTERY!!
The adorable bookworm girl with a fetis- I mean interest in Vampires

TOTAL: 26
Boys: 13
Girls: 14
Players:22

Edit: New rule, if you become a lovey-dovey pair, post so in the thread so I can mark it down.

Lovey-dovey Couples:

None yet.

Awesome Enuma Elish Art:

http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0#p2377160
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3#p2377303
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p2377739
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p2378245
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8#p2380618
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p2380639
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 7#p2389547
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p2414425
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0#p2419840
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1#p2426631
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3#p2433463
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p2434795
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9#p2435909
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 8#p2446978
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2#p2452102
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3#p2542443
http://snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0#p2666650 SUPAH GROUP PHOTO

The Story So Far:

I think I’ll do episode recaps if I have the time.
Last edited by BobSagat on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:28 pm, edited 35 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
2pro

Re: Enuma Elish II: THE SECOND COMING/ Signups OPEN

Postby Imenak » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:35 pm

If you want Bob, I could summarize each episode for you as we go. It's my specialty!
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Cascade » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:41 pm

hoihoi, here to kill myself with more RP memberships again...
FUKKATSU

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Fuck. Me too, I guess.
Never asked for this

Postby Deena » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Hey, Bob...the female uniform image link isn't working.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Not surprised, it's been just idly sitting there for a couple years. Doubt he checked if it still works instead of just copying and pasting it to the new thread.
Demon of Elru

Postby Aura » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:16 pm

It was Haruhi Suzumiya's uniform.

Anyway, I think I'll upgrade Gin's CS to something more awesome.

Postby gaarafan15 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Name: Diran Juugo
Sexual Preference: woman
Personality: Diran is a cold and caculating person who usually keeps to himself. Because he keeps to himself, he does not go out of his way to meet people, but is not unfriendy to others, as some may think because of his habit to avoid people. When Diran wants something, he will never give up until he gets it. Diran never seems to act out, even when angered.
Appearance: Diran has short spiky black hair with blonde highlights, and is of average build. He is tall, and usally wears the tie on his uniform undone. His liquid gold eyes give him a feirce look. He has a single, gold earing on his right ear, and wears a necklace around his neck, the ones with scorpions trapped inside. He wears two black rings on each index finger.
Hobbies: Reading manga, watching anime, writing.
Pet Peeves: Emporer scorpions.
Last edited by gaarafan15 on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Back from the dead.

Postby BobSagat » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Remember to PM me the rest of the info.

Deena wrote:Hey, Bob...the female uniform image link isn't working.

Hopefully should be fixed now.
2pro

Postby Hana » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:51 pm

Name: Takeda Hikari (family name, given name)
Sexual Preference: Straight, as far as she knows.

Personality: Takeda-san may at first glance seem like the quiet, shy, wallflower type of girl, but she doesn't really fall into that category. While she is quiet, she is neither a wallflower, nor shy. She tends to stay out of things that aren't her business, because butting her nose in would be rude, and she is anything but rude. She has been raised to be painfully polite, according to the old ways. Some might even call her anachronistic. Other still might label her as a snob, though she is anything but.
Though it would be rude and over-dramatic to express such in public, she is a very emotional girl, who feels quite strongly about certain subjects...which, of course she would never discuss. Thus, she tends to quash her emotions and bury them deep inside herself, so that no one will see anything untoward about her. She has been raised, in a very strict traditionalist environment, to make some young man a very good bride. Thus, she is obedient, but likely annoying to some people because the bulk of her speech, when she does deem it a good time to actually talk, is usually apologies.

Appearance: Her pale skin and curvaceous figure (quite unlike the usual boxiness of a pure-blooded Japanese woman, Hikari boasts a small waist with a healthy curve of hip and an even healthier amount of bosom) tend to make people think she has western blood in her veins, but that is untrue: Hikari's ancestry hails only from the islands of the Nippon archipelago. Her ankle-length night black hair is a herald of the honorable side of her ancestry, that of the Takeda clan, once headed by Takeda Shingen (rival of the famous Uesugi Kenshin, and the man that defeated the combined armies of Oda Nobunga and Tokugawa Ieyasu at Mikata-ga-hara), but the rest of her is tainted by the barbarian blood of the Ainu, as heralded by the golden amber color of her eyes, and in their shape, which is slightly larger than those of her fellow countrymen, and not quite as almond-shaped. Perhaps the taint of her blood is the reason that she holds so tightly to the old, honorable ways. Nonetheless, the mixing of honorable Japanese blood and that of the barbarian Ainu has created an exotic sort of beauty in her.

When not in uniform, Hikari changes into either her kendo practice uniform, or one of a collection of very beautiful furisode that plainly telegraph her family's wealth (especially as she has more than one). The colors and patterns are always coordinated with the utmost care to express a certain feeling and to match the season.

Hobbies: Hikari is a master of the traditional arts of calligraphy, origami, floral arrangement, tea ceremony, and archaic dance. She also enjoys crafts such as knitting, sewing, and cooking, and is accomplished in several Japanese martial arts.
Pet Peeves: It would be rude to suggest that the activities of others annoy her, so that remains a mystery. Even if something did annoy her, she would not be likely to show it, instead maintaining a calm and polite demeanor.

Hikari's Affection Ratings
Scale: -10 through +10, N = Neutral
Friend Points are in blue.
Romance Points are in red.

Females
(For all purposes, females are considered N in Romance points until otherwise stated)
Yasumo: +4
Teri: +2
Chizu: +2
Sora: +2

Males
Al: +1 N
Ash: -2 +1
Leki: +1 N
Yo: -3 +1
Dej: +3 +2
Steve: N +1
Hiroki: -6 -6
Kai: +2 N

Anyone not listed is at Neutral for both Friendship and Romance.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Imenak » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:02 pm

For them Japanese names, did you want us to write it the appropriate way (surname, first name), or have it in traditional Western format? If everyone does it differently, I'm going to be confused at how to refer to everyone again. <_<

Might be weird using someone's first name in the first meeting.
"A pistol is a tool to save people. It's not a weapon for murder." "Then save me by killing them!" "That's kinda contradictory..."
My Characters' Endings

Postby Hana » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Imenak wrote:Might be weird using someone's first name in the first meeting.

Any self-respecting girl would have the decency to blush if that happened. *chuckles*
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:09 pm

And any respectable gentleman would have the sense to not act so familiarly. XD
Demon of Elru

Postby Imenak » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:09 pm

Kenji was so forward, he referred to Hikari by her first name right off the bat. Take that. Well... I guess that explains a lot. XD

Might just be me, but I think we should have to use honorifics too. I don't know, doesn't seem right without 'em, since it can say a lot about people's relationships. Sans those crazy foreigners, of course.
My Characters' Endings

Postby Hana » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:13 pm

That's why I always used them....Because Hikari referred to people with different honorifics, depending on her relationship with them. I always thought it was uber-important, but then I'm ZOMG!FANGIRL, ell oh ell.

And Hikari was very emotionally clumsy around Kenji in large part to his familiarity with her right off the bat. I did so love the interaction, though. *chuckles* It was so dynamic.
Official Forum Mom
Wayward

Postby Aura » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:14 pm

Name: Nagakura Chizu; she's not amused by being called "Chi" by now.

Sexual Preference: Straight, but as life has thaught her, you can never be that sure...

Personality: Being raised in a chaotic family, Chi learnt most of her values and conducts the hard way; making one mistake after another. A very defining characteristic of her is her willingness to achieve whatever she sets a compromise, promise or target. Chi also displays a serene, strong and confident attitude towards the people she treats (provided that she feels confident about having befriended such person), being sure of always being useful and sometimes scared of ending up being a handicap for her friends. Chi is the kind of person that can befriend almost anyone, mostly because she isn’t looking for anyone in particular to befriend with; this is fueled by certain feeling of not being good enough, which sometimes puts tabs on her relations with certain kinds of people, especially the pushy, bossy ones. Because of this as well, it's rather easy to break the girl's confidence if one knows where to hit; this doesn't always ends in depression for her though, sometimes the feeling encouraging her to try harder, some others to simply break down.

Sometimes seen as a social recluse, some others as overly social, and some others as uncomfortably neutral with everything, Chi has quite a knack for not being sure of what she really wants in life half the times. Her approach to people depends a lot of the person itself, most of the times preferring to get along with someone more self-centered than herself; she gets all jumpy and overreacts a lot when put in situations where she is in the need to wearing light clothes, her usual choice of clothes covering much of her body; it wouldn't be too hard to notice her clothes are most of the times a couple of sizes bigger than the one they should.

In an overall view, she is the kind of person who tries to keep in the middle her presence, ingnot calling the attention too much, but somehow ends up being noticing to the others, regardless of what she wants. Another interesting thing to point out is the fact Chi rarely uses honorifics, and doesn't seem to follow any rule, calling some by their last names, and others by their given ones; this isn't really clear for the others, but Chi doesn't do it as an attemp to insult anyone; when she does use an honorific, it's because the situation is either very serious, or very important.

Appearance: Chi stands 5’ 4’’. Her long dark grey hair is usually used as two long tails that feel down to her shoulders. She has big, honey eyes, and common white skin, but sometimes it looks a bit pale, especially if she is tense or worried about something, or both. Chi’s hair seems to be composed of series of bangs, which form several layers of hair, so when she lets her hair free it tends to get all spiky and pointy, which seems to be troublesome for her; its full length reaches her waist.

Her overall appearance is the one of a neat, clean and organized person, with a nice touch of simplicity. But despite of looking like that, skinny and a bit fragile, Chi is very strong and agile, being a outstanding athlete; she’s the kind of girl you would need to look for a while to discover her beauty, which seems to be somewhat hidden.

Hobbies: Reading, running, dancing and practicing with the arc (bow) or traditional Japanese swords, which she dominates perfectly. Chi is also a master in the ways of cosmetics and make up; the girl knows everything one should know about the subject, and more.

Pet Peeves: Chi usually tolerates most stupidities -rather, she ignores them-, but there are certain things that she can’t stand, like: People trying to make her fall from him/her –has happened-, realized that she has being used, perverts, egocentric idiots that sees women, or men, as things. Chi is particularly sensitive to physical harm, even if its just an intention or a statement, if not the action itself.
Last edited by Aura on Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Well, of course we're going to. At least, I damn sure am. Persona 4 kept me refreshed with them and even introduced a couple extra Japanese terms and cultural activities. So I'm planning to make some good use of the terminology review. XD

And dammit, I might get to say this, if people hold their posts a minute. Twice in a row that they popped in a second before I hit Submit. XP
Demon of Elru

Postby Aura » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:17 pm

By the way, Gin never uses honorifics, and tends to simply call everyone in whatever way she wants (be it name or family name).

I should add it to the CS...

Postby BobSagat » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Although there may be some confusion, let's go with the Japanese style of ordering the names. Last Name First Name. I'll allow the whole "OMG he called me by my first name!!" thing, but don't get too upset at anyone for screwing it up either. ie. "How dare you!!" In other words, feel free to act accordingly and TRY to keep it in mind that Japanese usually call each other by the last name, but don't make a big deal out of it.

And no way in hell are we doing honorifics. You can do it in on your own if you want, but in general don't pounce on someone for using the wrong honorifics because I certainly won't bother.

EDIT: I've received Aura, Hana and gaara's PMs, so don't worry if I don't respond, but it's a hassle to have to do so for each PM.
2pro

Postby BG07 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:35 pm

I think I'd want to play as just Seth for the first few arcs or so before introducing Yo into the mix... right now things are a bit busy for me, and knowing the speed that this thing usually moves in... it'd be tough doing two characters.

Postby Mathias » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:38 pm

BobSagat wrote:If you are a Vampire with genetic mutations, PM me about that as well.

I'm assuming you mean, like, Count Orlok (Nosferatu) type mutations, si?

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:22 am

{WIP}

Name: Sanpeita, Ikuto
Sexual Preference: Straight

Personality:

Since Ikuto can’t stand losing and boredom, he tends to make everyday things into competitions so that things remain lively and exciting. Of course, when said competition is accepted and others have joined in, Ikuto becomes more determined than usual and stubborn as an ox to achieve his victory, but even without a challenge Ikuto is still determined and stubborn. He can be very passionate to his goals and hobbies so much in fact that he could scream his love for women’s legs that could go on for miles and anime to the entire world. However this passion he has can be seen as an obsession and can make him look materialistic due to his collecting and perverted ways. When faced with problems Ikuto can surprisingly keep a level head until a solution presents itself or he does something to solve it himself. He’s faithful to promises and deals that he makes and rude to those he doesn’t like, which is difficult for him since he tries to accept everyone and feels a little bad when he is rude.

Good points: level headed, creative, determined, responsible, faithful and passionate

Bad points: competitive, stubborn, materialistic, obsessed, rude, and perverted

Appearance:

Ikuto has jet black hair spiky hair however whether that’s a natural look or something he personally styled is debatable. Also since he can’t stand the look of ponytails on guys, he doesn’t have that in his style. He has no facial scars, beauty marks, and no blemishes on his face and for his eyes they’re a shade of blue. On his face is a pair of giorgio armani frame style glasses that are slightly tinted light blue.

Outside of school, Ikuto wears a black hooded sweat jacket that has an anime character from a show called “D3th Pumpkins” on the back and right breast, which said anime character is the protagonist of the series and is a girl wearing a witch hat, sitting on a smiling jack o’ lantern, and armed with a pair of scissors. Underneath that Ikuto dons an orange t-shirt with black pants and cowboy boots that have spurs on the back of the heels. The designs on the sides of those boots are flaming skulls with a rose their mouths. On his wrists is spiked wrist bands, which are a shade of black with silver spikes. Sometimes, Ikuto wears a typical cowboy hat, but this depends on his mood.

Overall appearance Ikuto appears to be the nerdy guy who has no sense of style or fashion. His body appears to fragile looking due to his slender body. If your using his clothing style to determine his personality than it would say that he’s a disorganized fan-boy who wants to be an American.

Hobbies:

Being a healthy male student, Ikuto favorite hobby is watching girls in gym class, attending sporting events like women’s soccer, football as long as there is cheerleaders, and etc (shhh! There’s a pattern here). Other than that, Ikuto’s second favorite hobby is collecting trading cards for either sports or some kind of weird game, miniature figures of Henshin characters from various shows, and custom darts. He also enjoys listening to both heavy and death metal, and hip-hop on the occasion.

Pet Peeves:

Ikuto despises peppers, tuna, and anything spicy as he can easily burn his mouth. He's deathly allergic to oranges and will avoid them like the plague. Of people, Ikuto doesn't care for uppity bastards, back stabbers, guys with ponytails , and manipulators (but he can respect a good scheme and play powering) .

Fun Facts:

-Every once in awhile (a month or a week) Ikuto visits the local arcades to let off some stream. And when he does show up, Ikuto is known to them as Kamen Gamer due to how Ikuto hides his identity by wearing a cowboy hat on his head and a dark blue bandanna to hide his face. He has broken many high score games with his gaming skills and earned a legendary rivalry with another gamer. Unfortunately, Ikuto has never met with his supposed rival, but ever since he was defeated on his personal favorite, he desires a mask to face one on one battle with that rival.

-Ikuto's grandfather passed away last year due to a stroke.

-On Ikuto's person he carries with him two cheap cameras and mirrors. One camera is a decoy in case he's caught and the other is to hold his perverted treasure.

-Ikuto specifically goes to Gakkan Urayasu High School, because of the girl's uniform and the bloomers they wear for gym.

-Ikuto isn't very fast normally or has a lot of stamina. However, when Ikuto's ass is on the line or something perverted/anime is involved, his running speed and stamina drastically increases until the threat is gone or he's gained something.

Theme Song: House of the Rising Sun by The Animals
Last edited by Mastermind001 on Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:59 pm, edited 25 times in total.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:25 am

Mastermind001 wrote:He also enjoys listening to heavy or death metal (is there a difference?).

*twitches*
Never asked for this

Postby Tuor » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:42 am

Wow…ya. Maybe don't rp something you don't understand…
"Suddenly Frodo noticed that a strange-looking weather-beaten man, sitting in the shadows near the wall, was also listening intently to the hobbit-talk. He had a tall tankard in front of him, and was smoking a long-stemmed pipe curiously carved. His legs were stretched out before him, showing high boots of supple leather that fitted him well, but had seen much wear and were now caked with mud. A travel-stained cloak of heavy dark-green cloth was drawn close about him, and in spite of the heat of the room he wore a hood that overshadowed his face; but the gleam of his eyes could be seen as he watched the hobbits."
Rest Easy Ethan

Postby Mastermind001 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:09 am

Tuor wrote:Wow…ya. Maybe don't rp something you don't understand…

Its not like I can't look it up and read some manga featuring death metal or heavy metal.
"Fate smiles on the strange. So its a good thing, I'm the strangest of all." - William Livingstone, Cirque de la Nuit
More Robots

Next

Return to Role Playing