TeenTitans:Sea of Evil RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:40 pm

[k]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Re: TeenTitans:Sea of Evil RP

Postby Slipslash » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:17 pm

*they walk in* "Ok!"says Slip and he puts Omni on a table and starts hooking stuff up and reading things "Lets see what you are!"
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Cyros » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:48 pm

Omni continues his semi-coma fantasy.

~Flashback~

"Subject has reached the near end of the adolescent stage. He will be fully ready for extraction in the next two weeks."

"Excellent," said the man in the suit. "Our research with those compounds has brought us so far. Our prize project here is much more prone to them then our past... FAILURES."

"Of course," a scientist spoke up. "since we utilized the slicing of several DNA strands into an unfertilized egg and let it develop, periodically giving controlled doses of each substance. The sucess rate of the project was guarenteed."

The subject, Omni, mearly stared at it's captors. For the past few months, he had grown to near maturity, but only on the physical level. His mind, however, was still able to learn. He knew that if he did not escape soon... he would lose all traces of his free will.

Escape, however, seemed hopeless now...

*CRASH!!!!*

"Oh my god, NO-AUGH!!!!!!!!!" From outside the doorway, the sounds of shattered glass and screams of pain erupted, attracting the attention of everyone in the room, including Omni. The suited man backed father away from the exitway, toward the back were several armed guards had taken position. From the doorway, a bleeding scientist burst through, struggling the catch his breath.

"The other specimens!" he gasped, pain present in each breath, "All the other specimen *gasp* THEY'VE ESCAPED!!!"

~Present~

Unnoticed to Slip or the other Titans, movement occured from underneath Omni's closed eyelids.
Hmm... could Jenny be a Hot Rod fan, perhaps?

"What happened? The last thing I remember was a very mean kitten, and then we were in this janitor's closet! And my throat hurts, a lot." ~Micheal J. Caboose

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:52 pm

[......................... so whats with slade-i hate to keep asking, but he would add some fun, and i sorta need him ta rp/with Anya] [and i keep wondering what to do-someone should start fighting, so theres a main place :)]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby D » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:02 pm

*back in the air vents*
Dame lost him better go see what that person is
*opens vent hatch and falls to the ground and go's outside*

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:12 pm

Raven felt the stirings in Omni's mind and signaled to the other's that he wasn't as deeply out of it. She waved a hand and the suply cabinet sprung open, and she pulled a syringe out filled with a sedative. She checked the scans and found somthing like a vein to inject it into. A quick stabing movement, and it was in and the plunger down.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby D » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:15 pm

*walks in*
So what I miss

Postby Slipslash » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:17 pm

"wait! what are you doing!"Slip said "I was going to try to comunicate with this thing if it could!" "you know we do have restraints!" "Now we wont know in until 5 hr.s!"

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:21 pm

"Restraints designed to contain humans or low level metas, and we have no idea if we could hold thid thing with them. The scans can't tell some things, they wouldn't give away Starfire's strength." One finger jabed at a cellular metabolic reading. "Look, this thing has a unusual metabolism, this dosage will be good for an hour or less."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Slipslash » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:45 pm

'hmmmm, I think I could inject a parlyzer and would make every limb except his mouth frezz up."

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:52 pm

Anya:Zzz....

[im lazy again]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Cyros » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:12 pm

~Flashback~

Chaos. Bloodshed. Monsters everywhere.

He had to escape.

Omni pounded on his glass case. He fought against the muscle relaxants in his body, detrimined to get out of his prison. Outside the chamber he was in, all sorts of monstrosities were killing scientists and security guards left and right. Their armor, black as night, various appendegies sticking out of their bodies.

One of them stratched the glass casing. It wanted to attack him... devour him...

NO.

<NO!!!>

In a flash of blue energy, the glass was shattered, and everything around him was propelled into the walls. The mahcines, the monsters, the scientists, the guards.

He hovered with no liquid now, his clawed feet only inches above the ground. Drops of the containment fluid dripped off his body, as well as soaking the pair of briefs used to cover his loins (even though the scientists have no need for such organs, they developed anyway, despite careful planning). He slowly floated out the door, until...

"He's escaping! After him!"

Gunshots flew past his head. Fear enveloped his mind. A window was nearby. He dashed toward it, covering his vurnable front with his arms.

Impact. A slow fall to the ocean below...

~Present~

His mind was racing... why was his memory... slowing down?

Death?

No... not death... something was inside his blood... something that tried to sedate him.

It would not work...

"RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!" In an alien like scream and a flash of blue energy, Omni's body flexed and ripped out of it's restraints. He was propelled into the air, somersaulting over the heads of the Titans, then violently landing behind them as a dome of blue energy was formed. Bolts of the same energy erupted between his limbs and the floor. He stared at the Titans with his twin, blue pupiless eyes...

This time, the primal instincts were in charge.

[OOC: BTW, don't go too far with this scene without me. And to let you know, I'll be in school tomorrow from 7:30 till 2:30, so you will have to wait. Sorry. ^_^; ]

"What happened? The last thing I remember was a very mean kitten, and then we were in this janitor's closet! And my throat hurts, a lot." ~Micheal J. Caboose

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:14 pm

[wow...how many flash backs he's got? ^-^ just askin]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby D » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:28 pm

*Something Snaps in his Mind*
MV1:Let us become one
MV2:It the only way
Zero: Not Again
MV1&2:To late
*Big ass explotion come's Zero*

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:35 pm

[yay! explostion!]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:36 pm

Raven's eyes vanished in the flow of the power, and she rose a good two feet off the floor. Trays of instuments suddenly became weapons, surgical tools seldom used turned on the creature. One false move and it would be a very painful, but probably non-lethal experience. She also held a blast of her energy in reserve for personal defence, not as efficant as a starbolt but effective.

Postby Cyros » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:41 pm

Omni, know in a catatonic primal mode (though the Titans didn't know that) also floated off the ground. He stared menacingly at Raven, seeing her as a challenge. He gritted his white teeth (a strange color for a creature of dark blues) and raised his hands menacingly, gathering a type of unknown energy. A small aura of light blue surrounded his body as well.

[OOC: Going to sleep for the night, so sorry if I hinder this rp for the time being. I'll try to finish the fight tomorrow ASAP. ^_^ ]

Postby Slipslash » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:15 am

"wait!Don't fight this thing just yet, let me see if it can talk!" Slip said"and if it wants to do the oposite I'll give him peice of mind." He pulled out a magnafying glass that was glowing green.

Postby Cyros » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:04 pm

[OOC: Back, now we can get our FREAK ON! (j/k) ]

Omni eyed Slip's actions, finding them unusual. Or he would, if his normal mind was in control right now. He mearly floated up higher and began to take in more mysterious energy.

He then tucked in his arms and legs, then shot upward in a blue ball of plasma, creating a hole in the ceiling. He landed on the rocky shore of the island, creating a tremor as he did so.

[Note: This is the same as Dark Samus' "shinespark" move from MP2, FYI. ]

Postby Cali Defender » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:05 pm

Im out by the way, just doesnt feel like TT anymore...

Postby Cyros » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:05 pm

[OOC: Back, now we can get our FREAK ON! (j/k) ]

Omni eyed Slip's actions, finding them unusual. Or he would, if his normal mind was in control right now. He mearly floated up higher and began to take in more mysterious energy.

He then tucked in his arms and legs, then shot upward in a blue ball of plasma, creating a hole in the ceiling. He landed on the rocky shore of the island, creating a tremor as he did so.

[Note: This is the same as Dark Samus' "shinespark" move from MP2, FYI. ]

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:08 pm

Caligula (DSA) wrote:Im out by the way, just doesnt feel like TT anymore...

[thats cause the main villian isnt doin anything and the person playing robin dosnt even like his character-so... i hate to say it, but maybe we need to fix things real quick? and wasnt Wizard suppost to do Slade? [anya is starving-thusly it might be dangerous to be near her-and her lil fangs :p ]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Slipslash » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:09 pm

"damn it he is trying to escape!" Slip kicked off flying out of the hole trying to follow

Postby Verec » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:31 pm

Raven redirected her own energy credating a barrier that blocked the roof launch and bounced Omni back down into the room. It disapated quickly but it brought him back to earth fuguratively.

Postby D » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:10 pm

*back in the energy orb that is now Zero*
*piceses of his original power suit fall off*
Orez:SCREECH!!!!!!!
OOC: Orez is Zero but when his mind combinds with the parasites and Orez looks like a combination of Metroid Prime 1 and Super Metroid

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing