Anthro Classic RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:15 pm

Terry listened to the conversation then she couldnt take it anymore. She ran out of the kitchen and into the main hall, up the stairs and locked herself in the bathroom. "Great, hope your all happy..." Amy muttered as she cleaned up some dishes.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:39 pm

(OOC: Hm... Okay, guess you guys have officially over-stayed your welcome.)

Gabriel finished off his last piece of bacon and stood up. "Okay, you guys gotta go." Gabriel then grabbed all of them and tossed them outside onto the reporters. He then walked back and took his plate from the table. "You don't have to wash the dishes, you know." He said, standing beside her.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:41 pm

Amy sighed, "I know, and im glad you dont mind having me here, but.....I dont know, I feel like, Like I need something to do, its so much easier to just keep working then to try and struggle with reality." Amy set down the plate in her hand and sat down, " Im still worried how this will affect Terry long term, What I should do...."

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:45 pm

Gabriel set his plate in the sink before turning to look at Amy. "Try to talk with her about it. Help her ease through this." He started to wash his plate before doing the pan he cooked his bacon in.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:54 pm

"In theory that sounds great, but Terry....Terry isnt exactly the easiest person to explain things to. Shes not stupid or slow, shes just stubborn as hell." Amy stretched, "I need to go pick some clothes and such up, Ill be back in a few hours, Ill pick Terry some things up to. I really would prefer if she didnt have to go back to the house yet, so tell her something please."

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:00 pm

Gabriel nodded. "Sure." He put his plate in a cabinet and placed the pan back onto its hook on the wall, beside the others. "I'll finish these up and check on Terry." He then glanced up, trying to think of what room she ran in by where her footsteps had went to.

(OOC: That extra line never existed... Er... I mean: gotta go, folks. See you later, Snafu forums. *waves at the site*)
Demon of Elru

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:45 pm

[hi/im back][but for only half and hour-volenteering in about like 15 mins ^-^]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:00 pm

Matt sat on the ground out side and said, "Ugh, I'm never coming back here again!" Then after that he mentioned the fact that he had no where to go anyways so he mine as well just sit outside of their house.
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Previous

Return to Role Playing