Anthro Classic RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:34 pm

[lol.... okeys, well post me something through PM-its your turn][btw I have like 30 mins left]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:40 pm

OOC: Well, since you wanted it; check your PM box.
Demon of Elru

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:46 pm

[yay! *is chibi* *cheers*][lol]

Added after 1 minutes:

[someone should rp Dorthy as well as the other buttler guy... i forgot his name...]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:11 pm

((lol, yeah, i dont mind the sex happenin, even if you say what happened, but dont do anything in hre that may get someone pissed. feel free to rp the sex0rz in pm, but keep it semi clean in here ..lol))

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:18 pm

OOC: Nah, it'd be too much effort typing it all up and trying to censor it. Though, if Anya's fine with it, I'll be glad to paste it all together and send it to ya, when we finish. (What you do with it afterwards, though, is your own personal business.)

Anyway, I gotta go. Later, all.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Jan 24, 2005 11:43 pm

(ok....lol, wouldnt be the first thing youd sent to me to....be ...socially unacceptable....hehehe, anyway. seya guys tommorow.))

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:10 pm

[mooorning all! ^-^ lol - i just posted back a post through PM to him... this should be fun ^-^][someone should really play Dorthy and is it.. um.. Alfrid? Higgens? and Angel...]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:13 pm

((but thats not where the rp is focused, you two can rp there for now, but the rest of the shits going down in the village. Morning? where are you?))

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:15 pm

[well.. not morning, its 3:13pm here... but i've not rped since yesterday ^-^]

*Sounds are heard from behind the door of Roger Smith-the neg. As if the bed was moving... fast-as well as other more "human" sounds*

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:39 pm

Gabriel blinked, suddenly feeling his eyes getting heavy. He looked at the time on his watch. "Eleven forty-two." He said. "Nnnghhaahh!" He stretched a bit, letting off a small and soft roar-yawn. "Well, guess I'd better get to sleep." He then stood up and walked upstairs. As he walked past the room Amy and Terry were in, he gave a soft smile at their peaceful rest. He then walked on, heading for his room at the end of the hall.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:41 pm

((oh...i was just told in MSN it was morning, grr oh well, ill post morning tommorow, DAMMIT IMP YOU LIED!!!))

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:43 pm

OOC: lol
Demon of Elru

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:40 pm

[lol]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Re: Anthro Classic RP

Postby Xero » Tue Jan 25, 2005 8:58 pm

*Trent dies of boredom*
:fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup:

That's me on a normal day.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:12 pm

The nosies become louder and louder! Then a final sigh is heard-two voices... female and one male

Dorthy the raven adroide furry-or feathery was raising a brow to what might be goin on behind Roger's door.
Last edited by Anya_wolfblood84 on Wed Jan 26, 2005 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:54 am

Amy looked around, yawning. It was mid morning and she could hear a murmur outside, "what the?" She got up and slipped her shoes on. "Gabriel? Wahts going on?" There was no answer, and Terry was sill asleep, so she went over to the door to see what was going on. Outside was about 15 reporters trying to swarm in no matter how she tried to push the door back. All asking questions about her Mom. "Gabriel!!!" Amy cried out, she wasnt in the mood for this.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:14 am

Gabriel's eyes shot open at her yell. "Amy?" He quickly tossed the covers off and ran out of his room wearing only a pair of sweat pants. As he got to the stairs, he saw Amy at the door. "Ah, crap!" He rushed down and helped. With the added muscle, the door closed back. Gabriel quickly checked and locked the door back. "Damn asses, they unlocked the door!" He turned to shout out at them. "TRY IT AGAIN AND I'LL TAKE OFF YOUR HEADS AND CALL IT SELF DEFENSE!!" He yelled, knowing he'd much rather sue their asses for breaking in and bankrupt them and their news papers/TV stations.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:18 am

"thank you, again." amy rocked back and yawned, she was still tired. "Sorry to wake you up, Did you see Terry getting up yet?"

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:23 am

Gabriel shook his head. "No. She wasn't up when I ran by. But my yelling might have done it." He said, hoping he was wrong.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:28 am

"Amy? wha-whats going on?" terry was on the staircase, she was rubbing her eyes, still obviously tired, "I cant remember what happened." Amy cringed at the thought, that maybe Terry hadnt remembered the previous days horrors, "Terry, Were at Gabriels house, you remember yesterday right?". Terry nodded, "I had hoped it was a nightmare maybe, but i remember.". She came down the stairs and stood next to Gabriel, dwarfed by his size. "Could you help her with breakfast please? I need to go wash up still." With that Amy walked upstairs to shower and brush her teeth. "Terry forced a smile, still rather nervous of the new surroundings, "whats for breakfast?"

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:22 pm

(OOC: Breakfast... Damn, I haven't had a breakfast in months...)

Gabriel shrugged his shoulders. "Well, that depends on what you want." He walked to the kitchen with her. When he opened the fridge, he let Terry look in to see what she wanted.

(OOC: Whatever the girls will want is gonna be in the fridge. Just decide what they both like, and then have Terry see it. [Gabriel's gotta have his bacon, though. Bacon rules!])
Demon of Elru

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:33 pm

((breakfast, i forgot what it meant till that post. School doesnt like my breakfast time :( ))

Terry looked into the fridge, passing by the containers and such till she found what it was she was looking for. "This is fine, thank you." She plucked an apple, and two pears outa the bottom drawer and sat down. ((there is a table right? >.@)
"Who are all those people outside?" Terry asked curiously.

Amy stepped outa the shower and dried her hair and fur out, she brabbed her clothes, and got ready to head downstairs. "Crap..." She hated wearing the same clothes two days in a row, but alas, the rest were at her house still. "Ah well for today i suppose..." Amy went downstairs still drying out her hair, "There still here? Isnt there a law agaisnt camping on someones yard like this?"

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:41 pm

Gabriel looked over to the back door from the stove. "Nope, unfortunately." He then placed his two pounds of bacon(God, the hunger...*drools*) onto a plate as it finished. "They even step foot in her, though, I'll break it off and throw it at them." He said, knowing a few had to've heard him as they backed away, some.
Demon of Elru

Postby Imp » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:15 pm

Sunny had flown into a tree, the night before, to get some sleep. He sat up, and looked around. "What is that s- Oh." Sunny spotted a crowd infront of a nearby house. "Maybe it has something to do with whatever happened last night." He said to himself, and flapped out of the tree towards the house. Sunny couldn't get inside with the crowd there, so he decided to use his voice. Sunny opened his mouth, and started to repediatly screeching, in an extremely high tone.
Last edited by Imp on Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:18 pm

[lol... me/roger still rpin-PM ^-^ oh so fun... the only human in a island of furry people... lol]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing