Anthro Classic RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Anthro Classic RP

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:28 pm

"get over yourself, theres not a snowballs chance in hell." Amy walked away from the drunk who had just tried to get her home with him, sometimes this jobs pay almost isnt worth it. But the pay was good, and She liked the people she met. Usually. Amy walked back to the main bar and asked for a five minute break. "no problem, just dont be late." The old Lion behind the bar responded. Outside waiting for Amy, like always was Terry, the legal drinking age in the area was 15, and Terry couldnt come into the bar, but she waited everyday for Amy to take her break. "AMY!! Hows it going!?" "Not bad kid, yourself?" Amy responded handing her a soda. "Been helping mum with finances, learning alot. She says ill be a stable financially independent woman in no time!", Terry was easily the most over excited kid in the area. "Haha, im sure of it too, then you can meet a nice man and live in the highlands, at your estate, and every once in a while make time for your dear friend, to come update your security." Amy laughed. "ill never forget you, silly. besides ill probably end up going to the plains to do research by that time." She smiled, she always liked the idea of living in hte plains region, it was always excitement there. Amy just smiled akwardly, she knew that mum wouldnt like that, but she had to go back in now, and Terry had to return to shores. "ill seya later kiddo." She said going back into the pub, past the tiger in the door way.

alright, im in the upper highland areas right now, some bamboo area, village, slightly larger. Image

Re: Anthro Classic RP

Postby Imp » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:53 pm

Sunny looked up at the tree before him. He had just finished his home. He had spent days working on this "Tree house" , and he was quite satisfied with the results. When he was planning the construction of his home, he moved north, from Cocoa City, until he found a suitable tree; Wide, and tall, perfect for supporting his home. He flew up to walkway, andround the sides of the house, and turned the corner, then he hopped up into the a hamok, and took a nap.
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 23, 2005 1:42 am

I went back over my stories and comics, and pulled the rules to be more like in them, so hears the thing:

Furries, are the characters we are, there like humans of there world really, then theres the animals, which are like the animals of there world. So if you wanna hamburger, your eating a cow, not a cow girl, or boy. A cowgirl/boy may indeed be the farmer even of the Cows, its alot simpler really this way.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:01 pm

Gabriel watched Amy head back inside. He then looked at her younger friend, Terry. He had made some contact with Amy, but he had been a little rude. He started to say 'hello,' but she walked away before he could. He crossed his arms, standing beside the pub's entrance.

Man, I gotta try a little harder. I gotta make some friends out here... Gabriel's tail went up, brushing a little dirt from the wall before he leaned against it.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:36 pm

Terry looked at the big tiger curiously for a second then decided best to go home, and help with the gardens. "bye bye!!" she yelled to the bouncer as she ran off.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:42 pm

"Bye." He said.

Gabriel looked around, seeing that the streets were kind of empty today. Guess it'll be fine to head in. Doesn't look like any new folks are coming by. He thought before turning to walk inside.
Demon of Elru

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:48 pm

Deep deep in the highlands, far near where it snows all the time, a lab, a farm lab was bulit into the mountain, though cold outside, it was very warm within. Millions of metal pens, and experiment holding fasilities. This most secret place was owned by a crazy old Jackle, crazy...but smart. He was a dealer, he sold living beings for cash-and his products-his "pets" and servents, they did not come cheap. Some where for meat, some for breeding, some for lonely people...
There was on.. a breeder-blue ribbion in the Black Market shows. Where most 'bad guys' met, had tea, cookies, chatted about their last attempt at taking over the world, one way or another. Murders, rapes etc.
This one breeder-a young ewe, just ready for the market. Her name was Anya, and what a specimine she was. she won every show. Quite the price she was. And now she was on TheJacklesRice.com [like thejokersdice.com] She was starting at 50,000 gold pounds, and that was a low price, she is to be acutioned off in the breeder slave auctions. All the major black market and crimminals, masterminds, and just generaly dark or evil people, minus satan, he'd been banned to begin with, but everyone else would be there, and it would be held at this very place...
b]Young Anya, the young ewe tapped her hooves together, her large round breasts, covered in her white white wool, though it didn't leave much to the imagination... besides [bleep]ing her eyes out. But she had yet not known of what yiff was, or anythin of the sort-but she was very attracted to somthing-but she did not know what. She'd been programed to love her master-she'd yet to be sold, so she was at a lose and felt naked...[/b]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:22 pm

After stepping off the boat to Moporland city, Alfred headed to the nearest bar. When he entered he notices something weird about the place. Everyone looked like animals. Well he did not care. He sat at the bar asked the elephant for a drink and drank it happily.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:23 pm

[sorry-theres a fucking bitch behind me, i gtg... stupid not workin home comp...]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:41 pm

Alfred looked at the bartender. the eliphant looked familure but he could not tell. He was drunk for sure. "Whats the latest rumors around here?" alfred asked.
"Nothin that important. besides you havent introduced yourself." the bartender ancered.
"my name is Alfred Noman, resident Mercenary and guy trying to kick back and relax."
"you dont look all that animal like. what species are you exactly?"
"last time i checked. Im somwhat of a grasshopper, hawk, and i think a Sphinks."
"Really. you dont look that muck like a furry."
"Well this exoskeliton really kills me when i git in the hot sun." he pointed to his skin. It was covered in little plates of shell that covered most of his body. "I dont know about the sphinks but i do have fethers on my head."
"I see now. well you should fit right in here. by the way. I heared of somthing weard going on in the highlands. some sort of action. you may want to check it out after you work the alcaholl out of your system."
"fine with me. Ill check it out." he got up walked upstars found an empty room and crashed on the bed.
Last edited by NetGhost (IYM) on Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:49 pm

((they dont know of humans here, and thus ofr wouldnt know a human, and animal, animals re just like our animals, so it wudda been more of, "What kind odd species are you? Chimera of some sort?"))

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:52 pm

Matt had just walked out of the library and was starting on his way home pass the bar, when all of a sudden a huge gust of wind swept past him causing him to fall. He looked back and then turned around and saw a tiger fellow, in front of him.
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:55 pm

((ok but im too lazy to edit it now.))

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:58 pm

"oh!" Terry saw the Matt fall, "are you ok?"

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:00 pm

"Ummmmm, I'm fine!" Matt said while looking into Terry's beautiful eyes.

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

ImageImageImage

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:02 pm

"um...you sure?" Terry gave him a funny look, "your kinda out of focus there, you need any help?"

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:07 pm

"N-N-No, I'm f-f-fine!" Matt replied still gazing in her eyes and began to blush.

ImageImageImage

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:14 pm

Terry was a bit creeped out, "uh...right," she stammered, "Ill, just..uh get some stuff from the pub there, im sure theyll let me for that." She ran towards the pub past the people near the front and found Amy. "What are you doing?! You know your not allowed in here!" Amy didnt like her in danger, or touble. "Some kid, he fell down outside, got any bandages?" Amy gave her a look, "Why does he need bandages for a fall?". Terry thought, a second then, "mm...not sure, just thought--" "I KNOW! You like him dont you?!" Amy interupted, "Do not!" Terry shot back. "Calm Down, ill get you and our boyfriend a bandage." She walked out with Terry, a small bag in her hand, "aw...now wheres the wittle booboo?" She mocked.

Postby NetGhost (IYM) » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:31 pm

Alfred woke up a while later. His scales hirt because they were dry. "Got to find some oil around here." he said walking out the door to his room. He walked down to the bar. sat down and started taking to the bartender. "got any scail oil around here?"
"Yea right here. Ill give it to you free for all the beer you paid for last night." alfred rubed the oil on his cheaks, neck, and hands. "that feals better. thinks for the oil. Ill be off now."
"where you headed? the highlands. Its north-east of here in case you don't know. good luck getting there."
"Thanks for the tip."
Alfred walked out of the bar and started walking northeast. he would need a map at sompoint but it did not matter as much now.

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:35 pm

"Ugh, It's not really a booboo," Matt said angrily. "Oh, I get what this is, your making fun of me, Well, I don't need your help!" Matt said even more angrily.

ImageImageImage

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:38 pm

Amy laughed, "fine whatever, i gotta get back to work. You kids have fun." She walked away laughing...

Terry stretched her arms, "So, you know how to fly yet?"

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:39 pm

"Ugh, I have wings don't I?" Matt said sarcastically.

ImageImageImage

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:41 pm

Terry shot him a look, "Ive got wings, i cant fly..." Terry flapped once, "what are you saying?"

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:50 pm

"I'm saying if you have wings, you can fly, duhhh!" Matt said sarcastically. "I mean unless your one of those fast running, swimming birds who are too dumb to fly!"

ImageImageImage

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:59 pm

"well, i cant yet! Im sorry, im only 14 and my mum doesnt exactly fly, shes an adoptive mother." Trry stuck her tongue out and started walking away.

Next

Return to Role Playing