Star Wars Episode 1-3 RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Star Wars Episode 1-3 RP

Postby Xero » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:03 pm

Trent had just returned from one of his most challenging missions ever.

"Whew...I'm wiped." He sighed as he logged onto the Holonet, looking for more bounties. "Jedi, Jedi, Jedi, Thug, Hutt, Hutt, Hutt, Thug, Thug, Thug....Thug, Thug, and Twi'liek"

Trent laid back on his couch.

I can't wait till I can get out of this rat hole, and into a real apartment.
:fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup:

That's me on a normal day.

Re: Star Wars Episode 1-3 RP

Postby smileyblacksun » Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:49 pm

[color=orange]Shun entered the local bar and sat down. He had a long cape one, with the hood covering his eyes. “Hey, can I get a beer.â€
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Wizard » Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:19 pm

Brian walked into the bar, his eyes cast. He could still remember the words of his master.

'There is a Jedi with great power in the city. Find him and kill him. All my other bounty hunters have tried, but have never returned. Find him, my apprentice...'

Brian had been directed, by his master, to this bar. He couldn't sense anything himself, but his master was more powerful than himself. He began glancing at other people's waists, to see some hint of a Jedi. he noted that something silver was barely visable at a person's waist who was sitting at the bar. he sat down next to him and bought a drink. It could just be a blaster, but he had a feeling that this was the one. He also had a feeling about five other people in the place, but he also needed a drink. Trying to find one person in the whole of Crousant was pretty tough work. "Ber please." he said to the barkeep.

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:24 pm

[color=orange]Shun didn’t even glance. He continued to sip his drink as if he didn’t have a care in the world. His ‘force signature’ stayed the same. This Sith has a lot of balls to be prancing around Crousant blazing a signal like that. I can probably take him, but then the Jedi that show up to sort out this mess will overwhelm me.

Shun looked at his wrist and swore under his breath. “Yo, Bar keep! Can I get a check hear?!â€
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:25 pm

Zero sat in a booth near the back, his own sabre. strapped into it's over arm sheath, his cloak folded about him, he drank slowly from a drink in front of him, but was for the most part relaxed. He tensed though when the Sith walked in the door.

Until that point, Zero had been keeping a tight leash on his force presence, But when the sith had walked in, he had not been prepared for them to come in this establishment, and a bit of Force Presence became slightly noticable. He quickly regained himself and immersed his Presence again, But it was too late, the control had slipped and notice had gone out. If anyone had noticed, Zero had little control over the situation.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Dark Force » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:27 pm

Within his dark lair, Neguma sat in his mechanoid throne. He closed his eyes, and began to feel tension in a bar. Something was going to happen.
"Could he have found this Jedi? And will he succeed?" he began to ponder. Neguma raised his hand and made a waving motion, and a strange disk shaped object floated over to him, and he grabbed it. Pressing a button on the underside, a holographic image of a spherical object, which appeared to have a crater in it, formed above the disk. The hologram began to rotate.
"...Intriguing..."
Last edited by Dark Force on Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't do anything I wouldn't do... but if you do, name it after me.

Postby Legenlorn » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:32 pm

((may I join this rp?))
Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra streea dal lil alust

/A bond of blood,
created by them.
Together they rise,
together they fall.\

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:36 pm

Legenlorn wrote:((may I join this rp?))

OOC: Post a profile in the signup thread. Try not to be a Jedi though, we got like, nine of them already. You could be a force adept with guns and boom-booms. You also need to be aproved by Xero.

Postby Legenlorn » Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:42 pm

ooc ok i dont mind not beeing a jedi...as long as I dont get choped to pieces...and i would realy like to play...but im not good at making these char sheets so maybe someone can help?
and a force adept is like a jedi padawan?
Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra streea dal lil alust

/A bond of blood,
created by them.
Together they rise,
together they fall.\

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:04 pm

Legenlorn wrote: a force adept is like a jedi padawan?

OOC: It's a Person who is strong with the force, but untrained. (Like Luke before he met Obi wan.)

Postby Wizard » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:41 pm

Brian didn't bother to lower his Force Presence. Neither did he bother to show what he was capable of.

'If you show your foes that you seem weak, they shall think it is so. Remember this.'

Another bit of wisdom he had kept from his Master. He downed his drink, put some credits on the table, and walked out. He could see his target was going to leave. He would just wait for him outside.

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:50 pm

Matt jumped off of his hover car and walked into a bar that seemed to serve some pretty good drinks! He wlaked in and order a shirley temple!
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:02 pm

Wizard wrote:'If you show your foes that you seem weak, they shall think it is so. Remember this.'

Zero smirked to himself as he picked up a thought from the room.

A very...Sith...way of thinking... He mused to himself silently. He finally finished his drink and paid for it at the bar before leaving.

The interesting things I 'hear' in bars... he thought as he walked to the door, as apparently no one had noticed his momentary lapse in concentration. He pulled his cloak arround him a bit better as he headed for the exit.

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:06 pm

Oh, this bastird is after me. Shun was intrigued, though he didn’t want to make a scene in the middle of Jedi territory. He paid for his drink and left just as a large group of partiers did. Lets see if you really want a scene. He though as he passed the Sith, his hand on his lightsaber.

Postby Wizard » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:07 pm

Brian leaned against a wall, his eyes closed. What had his master said about Jedi. Some type of warning bells had gone off as soon as he had been thinking about his master's teachings...

'Beware the Jedi. They are very skilled in reading minds, tricking people, and the like.'

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:12 pm

(OOC: Note, there was no actual "Mind Reading" going on there Wizard, Zero's just picking up surface thoughts. He just gets them stronger from Force Users. ESPECIALLY if they think about something specific like you just did. Theres nothing there for him to detect. It's like being overheard in a quiet room. You wouldn't know someone was listening to you unless you were aware they were there and were actively trying to perceive them. But If your Brian wants to Tangle with Zero be my guest.)

Soon Zero had vanished from the crowd, a nearly invisible leap carrying him above the people to the next levels of a nearby building. His leaps soon brought him to the roof, where he sat down to watch the city below him, and consider his position.

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:13 pm

Matt became bored so he picked up his drink and began to walk to the juke box but then he tripped and spilled the drink all over, a guy. Matt said.

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

ImageImageImage

Postby Wizard » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:14 pm

(No, I don't really want to mess with Zero. I'm just going by what my Master tells me to do.)

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:21 pm

Matt ran out of the place before any trouble started and was accidently tripped by Brian, He fell to the ground and yelled, "Hey, what's the deal?"

ImageImageImage

Postby Wizard » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:25 pm

Brian snapped his eyes open and saw Shun walking off. "You're lucky I have buisness." he said, coldly. He lazily walked off to confront Shun, lightsaber in hand.

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:32 pm

[color=orange]Well what a lovely fucking day. Still... He didn’t attack me outright, so he must not want a scene. Well buddy, lets see if you can keep up. As the partiers neared a ledge, Shun created a sort of doppelganger image of himself too move with the partiers, while he rolled off. (It looks like crappy special effect to Brian) As he dived He linked to the mind of a speeder driver, took over, and forced a 'pickup' in mid air. Shun landed right in the passenger seat. “To my ship good sir.â€
Last edited by smileyblacksun on Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:40 pm

Matt looked at theguy in disbelief. Then, He watched as he approached Shun. Then, he followed him and hid behind a trashcan.

ImageImageImage

Postby Wizard » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:50 pm

Brian looked up. It would have been a good trick, providing that one of the partiers had not bumped into the image, revealing it as a fake.

'I'll have to look out for things like that...'

Brian took a moment to look for a force presence. He walked down and jumped up to a speeder car right behind Shun's. He had always been good at athletics. It was the mind part he needed to work on.

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:52 pm

Matt watched Brian jump into the speeder car. He said, "Whoa, that's cool!" Then, he waved his hand in the air for a hovercab and soon one stopped, he got in and said follow that car.

ImageImageImage

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:53 pm

Well shit. Shun thought, looking back at Brian. He hoped on top of his speeder's trunk, and commanded Brian’s driver to pull up, hard.

Brian caught a glimpse of Shun waving good bye, before the nose of his speeder took a sudden lurch upward, and the speeder rose at a 80 degree angle.

Next

Return to Role Playing