Terminator RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby PyRo » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:17 pm

Mikey runs back to the corridor "Where's Luke? I got him some ammo".
I reckon the best way to go out, is to go out with both guns blazing.

My name is Josh... but everyone calls me dickhead for some reason... :(

Location: Australia, QLD, Ipswich, ... Getting too close for comfort

Postby Icerider » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:23 pm

"He's outside, getting that other soldier from the tank." The soldier said, as he ran past, to the armoury.

Luke ran to the tank, pulled the door open, and picked the helpless man up. As he began to make his way back to base, gunfire was suddenly heard nearer to base, just over the last rise, where the tank had come from.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Sat Jan 22, 2005 6:51 am

Mikey ran outside to Luke and gave him the Canisters and the extra PLM-40 clips that he got from the armory, taking cover behind the tank at the same time.

Postby Icerider » Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:28 am

Luke gratefully took the ammo clips out of Mikey's hand, hoisted the soldier up onto his shoulder and started running back to the base doors. As they got near, the doors re-opened and allowed Luke and Mikey inside. As they went through, the sounds of gunfire were being heard clearly, as were the impacts of bullets and lasers on metallic bodies and the ground. Luke got over half way down the corridor when there was a banging on the closed doors. Luke jumped over the small housing to the mounted gun, placing the soldier on the ground before he did so. As Luke vaulted the small wall, the rusted and now heavily bent doors were blasted in.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:26 am

OOC: Umm Ice you moved 2 times and left me outside... so im covering myself.

IC: Mikey was just behind Luke covering him all the way.

Postby Icerider » Sun Jan 23, 2005 3:51 pm

((Good, but you should've backtracked to explain what you did.))

As the door blew inward, Luke heard the guns in the corridor exploding with sound, as he began to mount the gun. There was many metallic pings and bangs, as the T's and E's got hit from all down the corridor and from the sides. Luke mounted the slightly rusted gun, brining it to bear on the advancing SkyNet forces.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:58 pm

Mikey crouching just to the side and behind Luke, put the RSB-80 on the ground and started to empty his PLM-40 on the "T's" and "E's"

Postby Icerider » Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:46 pm

((Ok, I'm gonna continue on with Yoshi's units as well, after my posts.))

Luke began firing, the gun heating up as the rounds flew at the SkyNet forces. As the corridor was filled with depleted uranium bullets flying through the air, Luke's gun whined into action, peppering the forces as they got hit, stopped and began moving again. The Endos were all taken out within a few minutes.

The X-900s had all been equipped with various weapons. XJ952 was his serial number. He was like all of his brothers, with cybernetic implants in his armour and his senses; he was part of a shock devision, designed to destroy the humans.
Into a transport his unit was loaded, him the final one in the aircraft, closest to the door.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:50 pm

Mikey changed clips, and slung the PLM-40, and picked up the RSB-80.

Postby Icerider » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:55 pm

Luke hadn't been watching his heat guage, and his turret shut itself down because it overheated. "SHIT!" He yelled, as he swung his PLM into action. It burst to life yet again, as the gun began to cool.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:17 pm

Mikey yelled over the gunfire "WE CANT KEEP THIS UP FOREVER LUKE... ONE OF US IS BOUND TO BE KILLED."

Postby Icerider » Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:34 pm

((You do know that the other guys that were in the tank are manning the other guns, right?))

Emptying his clip on the progressing T's, Luke took cover behind the defensive wall, nodding at Mikey, to show that he understood his yelling. The mounted gun had stopped smoking, so Luke jumped back onto it and began firing again.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:18 am

OOC: I thought there were heaps of our troops in the hallway....

IC: In his grim stature, Mikey brought his RSB-80 to bear.... waiting for the men in front of him to go down in the hail of gunfire coming from the "T's" and "E's"(RSB-80 is kind of like a Plasma Shotgun :snoogins:)
:gun:

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:24 am

((The E's are already on the ground, shut down.))

As he was watching the heat display on the gun, Luke noticed that it was heating up too much, so he let off teh trigger, waiting about a second for it to cool down enough to keep shooting. As he began firing again, the depleted uranium rounds slamming into the metallic bodies of the T's. Before too many shots could be fired out of the gun, there were three seperate plasma balls fired at Luke. He only just got out of the way. The plasma smashed into the wall next to Luke, showing him and the wounded soldier with rubble, and covering the ground of the hallway with it. There were screams; the T's were beginning to break through, even though more than half of their number had fallen inside the hallway, twitching uncontrollably as their circuitry finished melting inside the head casings of the robots.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:12 am

Mikey, carrying the wounded soldier on his shoulder, and his RSB-80 under his arm pit, carried/ran the soldier around the other corner.... the one leading to the hanger..

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:17 pm

Seeing Mikey take the other soldier to the are of hopeful safety of the hanger, Luke jumped back on the mounted gun, adrenaline pumping through his body, his battle sense taking effect. Aiming for the heads of the remaining T-900s, Luke fired the mounted gun in short volleys, so as not to overheat the gun again. Another T fell, twitching, before Luke abandoned his post, jumpng over the wall seperating the gun emplacements. He yelled for everyone else to get to the corridor.

All of the soldiers ran, as the T's opened fire upon them all. Three fell, screaming, as the plasma rounds smashed into them, killing them within seconds as the rounds burned through their organs and bodies. Luke jumped over another wall emplacement; but instead of going to the next emplacement, he manned the gun, blowing another T's head off, as they kept coming, but there was only two left of the group that had blown the door down. Another group was on it's way.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:12 pm

With the wounded soldier on his shoulder.... and his RSB-80 cradled in his armpit and arm... Mikey ran/jogged (can't actually sprint cause hes got a wounded soldier on his shoulder) to the hanger.

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:22 pm

((This isn't looking good for this base.))

Luke kept firing at the T's, covering the other resistance fighters' escape to the hanger. As both were severely damaged, Luke put them both down, and kept firing at them, making sure that they wouldn't get back up.

Luke began running, going to the armoury, rakcing up some clips for his guns, and holding them in the small satchels on his waist. After he had done that, he made his way to the hanger, amid bursts of plasma fire from the corridor.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:29 am

OOC: You don't say man... Why do you think im taking this guy to the plane.... It is a plane that's our escape vehicle right.....

Postby Icerider » Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:57 am

((Actually, it isn't...))

Sprinting to the hanger, Luke slammed the sturdy doors behind him, activating the automated guns, hoping that they would slow the T's down enough to make their escape. Turning around and looking into the hanger, Luke saw a discourageing sight. All of the aireal transports had left, and all of the soldiers were taking various light vehicles to escape the chaos. Seeing a light tank leaving the hanger through the rear doors, the automated guns blazing at the air on either side of the runway, Luke ran to the motor bike area. There was only a few left. Luke jumped onto one and started in up, gunning the engine to maximum revs.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:00 am

Mikey ran over to another bike... the one behind Luke.. and dangled the guys legs over each side of the bike.... and jumped on the front... "You better hold tight... I don't wanna be having to come back for ya..." He accellerated the bike... the wheels spinning like mad... as the traction suddenly kicked in, it sped him right out of the hanger. *A thought suddenly caught his mind.... FUCK... WE HAVE TO GET TO NEVADA ON THESE THINGS OOOH WE ARE SO SCREWED...*

Postby Icerider » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:36 am

Luke, after revving the bike right up, let go of the brake. The smoke generated by the screeching tyre on the tarmac created a smokescreen, and made noise enough to blosk out the sounds of the war close by. As he shot out of the hanger, a resistance fighter on either side of him, Luke noticed the sky lightening. Seeing mikey in the distance, Luke gave the racing bike all it had, gunning it to go as fast as it could. Seeing nothing aireal on his miniature radar, Luke sped into the sunrise. Dawn had come upon Los Angeles.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Sun Jan 30, 2005 2:40 am

Mikey, slowed down enough so that he was now beside one of the resistance fighters, but kept riding like a madman possesed (in otherwords like a LEGEND)

Postby Icerider » Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:02 pm

((...Madman sounds better lol))

Seeing Mikey slow down, Luke rode until he was only just behind him. They were still going extremely fast, but they had to cross a whole state to get to their destination. Luke checked his radar again, emmiting a sight of relief, as his radar was showing no aireal bogies-yet.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Sat Feb 05, 2005 7:00 am

Mikey got out of Lukes way... allowing him to go infront.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing