Terminator RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Terminator RP

Postby Icerider » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:37 pm

Los Angeles, one of the largest cities left after Judgement Day, is the location of the primary human resistance force, even though there are resistance camps all over the world.

SkyNet is attacking the formerly most secure resistance camp in the world. There are T-1000s, T-800 and other terminators helping in hte assault, along with Endo-400s and other SkyNet forces. The Los Angeles stronghold is falling, General Connor is present, and needs to escape the chaos.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:37 am

OMG ur stealing this off of the game ROFL
I reckon the best way to go out, is to go out with both guns blazing.

My name is Josh... but everyone calls me dickhead for some reason... :(

Location: Australia, QLD, Ipswich, ... Getting too close for comfort

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:52 am

((Not completely. I'm making other stuff up as well, like other SkyNet units, and other cities, if people go there. Connor is only to get things rolling, and he's almost out.))
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:57 am

HEY I thought you said u were doing all the crap off of skynet.... you can't just go making new units if your trying to stick to the storyline :P :snoogins:

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:01 pm

Luke was on the surface, the Endos were closing in on their position, and there were many dead around, shot by either the hulking machine army, or their Gunships. Through his radio, Luke heard some shouting, mostly for evacs or relief columns to his position. Overhead, one of the SkyNet transports blew past; fast and low, tossing many unsecured objects into the air. Underneath him, the ground rumbled with the sounds of battle. The resistance was retreating, making it's way back to base. But they weren't moving fast enough. The SkyNet forces were closing in on them, some already breaking through the defensive parimeter. Whilst reloading his PLM40 quickly, Luke ran to the next point. He only just made it, as 2 T-900 turned the corner of a building he had, only seconds before, been crouching under. From behind him, the sound of a jeep was coming, but it was soon drowned out by the continuing blasts of gunfire and the punctuating sounds of grenades hitting objects.
Last edited by Icerider on Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:11 pm

Wow.... shit that won my vote... that was some KIKASS DESCRIPTIONS THERE BUDDY!!!! ^_^ ^_^ :snoogins:

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:52 pm

((lol. Good, good. Anyway, I'm not going to just make up units. I'm going to describe ones that I know are in it, I just don't know their names.))
Just call me Ice

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:55 pm

"well, ill be damned." Derek peered outa the busted up Camaro he was hiding in. "This isnt gonna end well. But then again what does?" He looked back at his troops, 5 left. There fights had gotten worse and worse, and there numbers had been reduce by almost 80 percent. "Maybe we should help, get the Tank." The tank was nothing more than a hummer with extra metal plates all over, and many weapons bristling out of it. "Get in! We gotta move!" He jumped in the gunners seat up top and was ready for the upcoming onsalaught...

Postby Icerider » Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:13 pm

((YAY!!))

As Luke finished reloading his PLM40, he peeked around the piece of apartment block he was hinding behind. The T-900s began to move up on his position...scanning...their deep red sensors sweeping the area, while they walked towards his concealed form. Just as he was about to run to the next defensive zone, a barrage of fire from somewhere beside him greeted his ears, as 6 seperate missiles were fired from one of the resistance tanks. Upon contact with the T-900s, they exploded, sending shrapnel in every direction and decimating what was left of the wall that Luke was hiding behind. The Terminators went flying, smashing into the ground amid some of their fellow SkyNet. These were, however, Endo-400s, so the Terminators crushed them as they fell. The men inside the tank ushered him inside. Without hesitaion, Luke ran to it, as the T-900s were getting back up; this time there were more of them.

"Sir! We're running low on missiles, we can't get anyone else out until we restock!" the missile gunner shouted over the din of the chaos of battle.
"All units, this is Delta unit 6. We have three survivors, can't get any more out due to lack of ammunition. Someone please assist! There are still at least a hundred men out there. Over." The pilot called into his radio. "Hold on, there's gotta be someone in the area, going back from base to battle who's got the space, Delta 6." An answering transmission said over the radio. "This is impossible! There's only a few vehicles left out there, and we're running low on the supplies down here. There's no-one out there to assist, Delta 6. No-one! Get back to base with the survivors you have. We'll get 'em outta here, over to Nevada if possible. Over." The voice called over the radio again. The tank powered back, behind resistance lines, to base.
Last edited by Icerider on Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Ice

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:08 pm

The Hummer shot over a pile of rubble, "Inbound T's sir!" Yelled the driver. "got em." answered Derek. He took aim with the hellfire Chaingun and started blowing a path, damaging some T units, and simply moving others. "Resistance tank spotted!!" Yelled the spotter, "take us in!".

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:13 am

Hearing, above the sounds of shooting and explosions, a ground vehicle closing in on their position, Luke opened the door slightly. Coming up was a Hummer, with men firing frantically at the T's.

"Gunny! Give 'em cover!" Luke called to the turret gunner. Still looking out, Luke saw some T-800s, just behind the Hummer, explode on impact with a missile from the tank. The shrapnel took out 3 Endos which were moving up to completely take advantage of the gap in the defensive perimeter. There were now more men running back to base, swerving in and out from behind building remains. The tank blew past a small group of 3 men, running back to base and being chased by energy bursts. The tank screeched to a halt and the gunner answered the laser blasts with the remaining 3 missiles in the turret.

"Sir, we are now officially out of ammo for this thing!" called the gunner, as the three men jumped inside. "Take this!" Luke called to him, holding up his PLM40. "Take these with it, as well." As the gunner took the PLM, Luke offered him his remaining ammo packs. There were only 4. "Base camp, this is Delta 6, we've now got 6 survivors, returning to base for immediate evac. Over." The pilot said into the radio as he gunned the tank, getting it into motion.
Just call me Ice

Postby Yoshi » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:25 am

((Thargor don't write like: OMG ur stealing this stuff. In proper english please: OMG you are stealing this stuff))

He woke up... Everything was in a green haze. He knew where he was. He was the first X-900 production unit. Utilising a human primarily and cybernetics second he was more human than robot. He was superior than any other make. But he knew what to do. He and his brothers were to help cleanse the world. He stepped off the line. Alongside him the others were waking. THundreds of thousands were activating themselves. They followed the drones to the armoury. They donned their armour specifically built for them. Combined with their cybernetic implants the armour gave them superior agility, strength, speed and reflexes compared to the other models. It had a built in rocket-pack for temporal flight. It was specially forged titanium armour which was as light and this as a silk shirt. With its palm cannons and diamond dusted titanium claws the X-900's were a force to be reckoned with. The next wave had begun...

((You didn't think I'd make this easy for you did you?))
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:37 am

((It's all human players man. COMPLETE humans only. I'm making up what we're going against. I'll probably use those though.))
Just call me Ice

Postby Yoshi » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:49 am

((Then I'm out. No fun if I can't be the bad guy.))
"Worst case scenario I'll get arrested for public nudity.
Best case scenerio I'll get arrested for public nudity with a boner. It's win win.
" ~ Dave
"Also Yoshi is the most important person in all of Australia." ~ Zepherin

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:53 am

((Meh. I don't care. I did say humans only, you know.))
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:03 pm

Mikey, Holding his plasma rifle as if ready for anything asked Luke "So when are we getting back to base?"

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:18 pm

"When we get there." Luke replied. "Could take minutes, could take hours, we might not even get there at all." As he finished saying this, a huge explosion was heard all through the vehicle, and the gunner fell down into the main area of the vehicle, onto his back. "What just happened?" Luke asked him. "One of their Gunships just exploded. It was becasue of that other thing that I covered for, back just after we picked you up. I don't know if they made it out." the soldier tried to get up, but couldn't. "I think I pinched a nerv ending. ARGH!" he yelled. Luke grabbed his gun back off the fallen soldier, and quickly went up to the gunner's post, with his gun fully loaded. What he saw away from the direction they'd just came from was a twisted, mangled large piece of metal, with much smaller metal plates around it. All were on fire, the flames leaping high into the sky, brightening up the night and casting long shadows. There were Endos and T's coming through the flames, towards the tank, and a Hummer, which was slightly on fire, right at the rear. The gunners on the Hummer were still shooting, making some of the T-900s and T-800s have to stop and then start walking again, in their human-like way. There was only, so far, one of them on the ground, unmoving; the ground near it's head brightly lit from the wreckage of the downed aircraft.
Last edited by Icerider on Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:57 pm

Mikey, while trying to help the poor guy out, asked Luke, "Whats up there?"

Postby Icerider » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:25 pm

"Well, there's a downed Wasp (Wasp is the resistance's name for a SkyNet Gunship) and a heap of fakies up here. Not lookin' good!" Luke called down, as the sound of a weapon firing came from the top hatch and reverberated in the cargo bay.

Up in Luke's hands, the PLM was firing, emptying rapidly, the numbers diminishing quickly...Luke was aiming at the attack group. Now there were 3 on the ground, unmoving and dead, the reflection of the flames glittering off their metallic bodies, and the dust puffing up in clouds from them hitting the ground. As the gun clicked in Luke's hands and he ducked down to reload, the turret emplacement was blown clean off the top of the tank by a concentrated laser burst.

As soon as the PLM was reloaded, Luke poked his head up out the top of the tank. The machines were still advancing menacingly, in thier human-like way. The gunners on the Hummer were now reduced to using PLMs as well. Less hits were making contact, and the machines were slowing down less, speeding up more. As the gun in his hands went click for the second time and Luke ducked back into the vehicle, he screamed at the pilot "Order some turrets to be set up at base! We've got incoming fakies! T-9's, Endo-4's and T-8's. Get some backup defence or there isn't gonna be any more evacs!!" Luke was now frantically reloading his gun, trying to jam the ammo clip in quickly. "Connor's out! It's just all of us now. Lets get back and get to Nevada!" the pilot called back, as Luke climbed back up the ladder, readying himself to fire as soon as the barrel of the gun was over the lip of the hole.
Last edited by Icerider on Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:49 pm

Mikey helped the poor soldier to a seat... and looked out of a window slit.... OOC: (This is an actuall tank right) IC: seeing all of the destruction about him "Jeeze Skynet has a lot to pay for."

Postby Icerider » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:46 pm

((In case no-one noticed, I just changed the T-1000s to the T-900s. I was just catching up on some research, and my mind got refreshed about the T-1000. It's the 'Liquid' Terminator. Not having those guys against us yet.))

Added after 8 hours 57 minutes:

((Caligula, are you still playin' man? If you are, please DO something.))
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:44 am

Mikey, sitting in a seat checking his gun for possible defects, was waiting for when it was his turn to jump up where Luke was.

Postby Icerider » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:02 am

Luke as soon as his gun clicked again in his hands, slid down the ladder, slamming his final PLM clip into the gun, the 3 spent clips riccocheting off the floor. As he climbed back up the ladder, to unload his last clip on the SkyNet units. As he was about to climb back up, several plasma balls flew just over the hole, and the tank lurched as burning plasma slammed into the back of the vehicle, lifting it off the ground, sliding everything, and everyone towards the front of the vehicle.

Poking his head out of the hole caustiously, Luke looked back at the ground troops. They had been swallowed by the darkness, except for when they were illuminated by laser and plasma fire.

As the tank screeched to a stop in front of an entrance, Luke again slid down the ladder and jumped out of the door, along with the personel inside the tank, including the pilot.

As he landed outside, Luke ran towards the base doors, the night being lightened up with even more bursts of plasma and laser fire.
Just call me Ice

Postby PyRo » Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:23 am

Already two steps infront of Luke, Mikey opened the door, "Clear" He yelled, running straight to the armory, grabbing a RSB-80 Heavy Phased Plasma Gun (with 6 clips), 3 M-83 Heavy Canister Charges, and 4 PLM-40 Clips.

Postby Icerider » Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:14 pm

As Luke heard Mikey yell "Clear!" He ran to one of unmanned emplacements lined along the wall. "Soldier!" Luke called, "Is that man still in the tank?" he asked one of the passing soldiers as he jumped over the emplacement wall. "Yes sir, he is." The man replied. Without hesitation, Luke jumped out of the emplacement and sprinted to the tank.
Just call me Ice

Next

Return to Role Playing