Kingdom Hearts

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Kingdom Hearts

Postby kanichan » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:20 pm

The sky used to be a turquise blue. White clouds used to fil it and the sun used to beam a good feeling upon you.

Now, the sky is a bloody red. Thick smoke fills the air and the only feeling you are aloud to have is fear of your leader.

The sea used to be the clearest of all the worlds. There used to be an abudence of fish and the smell of the fish would be the biggest promblem of the day.

Now the sea is insanly poluted. It is no longer a clear shade of blue. It is a grey purple. The waters activty is not swimmy or fishing. No now it is a gigantic grave yard and corpse fill the sea. And people have promblems but I rather not say.

The island used to be a gorgues happy wonderful place but it been tranformmed to hell. The island has been converted into a dark city. Shadows and other hearless make up most of the population.

On the highest tower on the top floor in a gigantic room is the leader.
A spikey haired kid sat in a velvet seat. The kid had deep and bold blue eyes and tan sking. He was wearing black pants with zippers all over and black suspenders. He had a arm band on that had a "'OxO'" symbol on it.

A whine came from a metal cage to the side of the leader.

It was from a girl with short red angled hair. She had a black cat ear headband on and a short black strapless dress on with a black belt on stomach area which and had an attached cattailed in the back. She also had combat boots on and no undergarments for fast "activity".

The leader grabbed a long black whip and smacked it on the cage and hissed,"We will later."

Tears filled the girls eyes as she moaned.

"If you lay a hand on her I will...." a deep voice called from behind.
"Will what?" the leader asked and slowly got up and turned towards the boy he was talking to.

He had long blue hair and pale skin. He was in a straightjacket that was illumenated by a blacklight. He was in a magical blue force filed and it seemed impossible to escape.

The boy grunted and murmerd to himself.

"What was that I couldnt hear you," the leader asked.

The boy replied with a shake of his head and the girl put her hands over her mouth.

A keyblade popped out of nowhere into the leaders hand. It was long and slender with a giant line going verticly in the middle. The rest of the keyblade is black.

The leader said some words to himself and then a blue and black beam came out of he keyblade towards to boy.

The boy screamed in pain and agony and collopsed to the ground. THe girl face is now coverd with tears and is now in hysterics.

"When he wakes up he needs more restrictions," the leader giggled.

Re: Kingdom Hearts

Postby Xero » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:54 pm

(( I didn't find a sign-up page, so can I join?))
:fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup:

That's me on a normal day.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:06 pm

[same here/maybe I use Dove Rose? she's pretty :)... pretty too i mean]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Icerider » Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:24 pm

Very nice, very nice indeed. Cool thing with the Keyblade, never seen one do that before...
Just call me Ice

Postby Mandy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:01 pm

wait what's going on?

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:11 pm

Well from my view I see...
Evil Sora who likes raping Kari, some weird dude serves him. He probably controls the heartless now. That's what I see.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Angelin » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:15 pm

I wunna join i wunna join o.o

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:17 pm

Yeah, it seems interesting, and the Kari hing is just plain interesting.
And I have yet to see your answer to the question I ask you all the time Angie, you know, about AIM.

Postby Angelin » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:29 pm

You have been trying to get my by aim all this time XD

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:44 pm

No, I could get your AIM easy peasy, but I'm asking you just to be nice and not have you go "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!"

Postby Angelin » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:47 pm

Yeha yeah sure,just to make you happy XP

Postby Jay » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:49 pm

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. *eyes sparkle* XD Well I have you on my list =P The question now is if you're online.

Postby Angelin » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:55 pm

there

Postby Icerider » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:30 am

I'll join, when there's a sign up page. This'll be wierd, but cool...Sora really is wierd in that role though, isn't he? And him doing that to Riku...that's way out of charcter... *grins evilly* lets do this - it'll be fun.
Just call me Ice

Postby kanichan » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:13 pm

((XD I leave for a day and chaos happend. This is my first roleplay in this fourm, but not fourm;s in general. I didn't know there was sopposed to be some sort of sign up page. I will create it right after this post.

There is a reason for Sora's change in charachter which will be explained later.

Also people when out of charachter, or making remarks of the roleplay please talk in parenthesis. It just makes it easier to read.

If you have confusions please PM me.

Alright, thats about alll the OOC I can handle. I am going to create the sign up page now. And right after it is created I will edit this post with the link. So hold up.

Edit: //
viewtopic.php?p=122287#122287

The thread. ))
Last edited by kanichan on Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Icerider » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:19 pm

Sweet. I'm in.
Just call me Ice

Postby kanichan » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:20 pm

kanichan wrote:The sky used to be a turquise blue. White clouds used to fil it and the sun used to beam a good feeling upon you.

Now, the sky is a bloody red. Thick smoke fills the air and the only feeling you are aloud to have is fear of your leader.

The sea used to be the clearest of all the worlds. There used to be an abudence of fish and the smell of the fish would be the biggest promblem of the day.

Now the sea is insanly poluted. It is no longer a clear shade of blue. It is a grey purple. The waters activty is not swimmy or fishing. No now it is a gigantic grave yard and corpse fill the sea. And people have promblems but I rather not say.

The island used to be a gorgues happy wonderful place but it been tranformmed to hell. The island has been converted into a dark city. Shadows and other hearless make up most of the population.

On the highest tower on the top floor in a gigantic room is the leader.
A spikey haired kid sat in a velvet seat. The kid had deep and bold blue eyes and tan sking. He was wearing black pants with zippers all over and black suspenders. He had a arm band on that had a "'OxO'" symbol on it.

A whine came from a metal cage to the side of the leader.

It was from a girl with short red angled hair. She had a black cat ear headband on and a short black strapless dress on with a black belt on stomach area which and had an attached cattailed in the back. She also had combat boots on and no undergarments for fast "activity".

The leader grabbed a long black whip and smacked it on the cage and hissed,"We will later."

Tears filled the girls eyes as she moaned.

"If you lay a hand on her I will...." a deep voice called from behind.
"Will what?" the leader asked and slowly got up and turned towards the boy he was talking to.

He had long blue hair and pale skin. He was in a straightjacket that was illumenated by a blacklight. He was in a magical blue force filed and it seemed impossible to escape.

The boy grunted and murmerd to himself.

"What was that I couldnt hear you," the leader asked.

The boy replied with a shake of his head and the girl put her hands over her mouth.

A keyblade popped out of nowhere into the leaders hand. It was long and slender with a giant line going verticly in the middle. The rest of the keyblade is black.

The leader said some words to himself and then a blue and black beam came out of he keyblade towards to boy.

The boy screamed in pain and agony and collopsed to the ground. THe girl face is now coverd with tears and is now in hysterics.

"When he wakes up he needs more restrictions," the leader giggled.

Postby D » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:33 pm

*a wyvern fly's by and then fly's away with Z on his back to see just what happend* ......

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:51 pm

Matt woke up from a horrible nightmare of heartless attacking him. He had grown tired of having to stay isolated from the now evil world. SO he decided a change had to be made, so he quickly picked up a watch with a red ruby button on it and bust through his bedroom door and ran all the way to the bottom of the now deserted house. See Matt had spent no more than 2 years of his life hidden in the attic of that house, after his father died, he was left on his own in the cold cruel world. So, he began walking outside of the rundown house, when he spotted a gang of heartless. So he hid behind a trash can, as an attempt to stay safe.
Well, I'm back by popular demand, well not exactly!

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

Wassup, everybody, well I have to say The Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi rocks!!

Hell yeah, I spell crunk with a K!! LOL!
ImageImageImage

Postby Imp » Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:14 pm

(Edit: Crap sorry, took my SAT's today, and I'm all mixed up.)
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby D » Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:54 pm

*Is flying above Matt and see's the heartless he lands and charges them*Phhzt*Easly defeaating them*

Postby Yatta » Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:08 pm

Cloud crouched low atop a peak of the houses roof, his cloak pulled up over his head and wrapped tightly around his body, his green eyes where the only thing that could be seen glowing from inside the darkness of the hood. He watched the two young boys charging the gang of heartless waiting to see if anything interesting could result from this. "This could be interesting... good luck kids."
Last edited by Yatta on Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Blank Space>

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:13 pm

*Matt watches as a boy around his age starts attacking the heartless, so Matt runs to a heartless and says, "Need any help?" *Then Matt pressed the Ruby red button on his watch and it magically transformed into a golden keyblade with a huge red ruby in the middle*

Boomer of the Rowdyruff Boys rocks, he's my favorite guy character in the doujinshi!

ImageImageImage

Postby Shebum Devi » Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:16 pm

(What town/world are they in?)
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Krunkmatt09 » Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:24 pm

((They're on Destiny Island/ Evil Version))

ImageImageImage

Next

Return to Role Playing