Arena Tournament Signups

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Icerider » Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:44 am

lol True... True...
Just call me Ice

Postby konosuke15 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:16 am

leave the fighting for the ring people!

Postby Icerider » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:16 pm

I am in the 'ring' right now.
Just call me Ice

Postby konosuke15 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:52 pm

oh, hehe, thats right ^_^;;

Postby Icerider » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:52 pm

lol
Just call me Ice

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue May 17, 2005 7:19 pm

REVIVAL TECHNIQUE! POWER OF FOUR ELEMENTALS! WIND, WATER, EARTH, AND FIRE! REVIVE!

<Kerblooey!>

Ok, You guys should remember the drill. If you don't, refer to the first post of this thread.

I'm posting the Sign up board for the Second Tournament, there are Eight Slots.

Second Tournament
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Ro Wong » Tue May 17, 2005 7:25 pm

Ah, so the slots are empty? *shakes up Kyonsuske* Kyonsuske and I shall be the first player, then. *looks over and Kyon is still sleeping* Dammit, we've been on this bench too long. XP
Demon of Elru

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue May 17, 2005 7:27 pm

Second Tournament
1: Kyonsuke (Shiro X)
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

I'm gonna keep up with who's playing who this time dammit.

Postby Jay » Tue May 17, 2005 7:30 pm

What annoyed me the most originally about this was alot of my opponents carried guns XD
So, this time, I'd like to enter with May of Metro-War, with all her awesome umbrella powers. Hopefully, her deadly ninja style lint throwing powers will even the odds XD
viewtopic.php?p=231031&highlight=#231031
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue May 17, 2005 8:03 pm

Can I use a character that I didn't have a chance to rp with because the rp died 3 seconds after I signed up?

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue May 17, 2005 8:10 pm

No Slushie you can't. Because I'm just that Evil. :devil:

No I'm just kidding of course you can use it! If I'm letting people use entirely new characters, that didn't even get into an RP, you can use your 3sec death character.

2: May of Metro War (Jay)
3: Slorg of Invader Zim(D_S_P)
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
Last edited by Hasegawa Rayven on Tue May 17, 2005 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Tue May 17, 2005 8:18 pm

Alright. I'm going to use Slorg from the Invader Zim RP.

http://www.snafu-comics.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3540&start=350

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue May 17, 2005 10:11 pm

4:
5:
6:
7:
8: James Parker of Captain N (H. Rayven)

Postby Icerider » Tue May 17, 2005 11:36 pm

Hey everyone. It's been a while.
Just call me Ice

Postby flame_dragon » Tue May 17, 2005 11:38 pm

Can I sign up?
Call Me Flame or Flame_dragon
I'll Show you a trick I learned
..... Human ... Dragon ... Human ... Dragon ... Human ... Dragon ... Human ... Dragon ... Human ... Dragon ....... How can I ever get bored?

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed May 18, 2005 7:49 am

Yeah, Flame Dragon Go ahead.

As you just joined though, you'll need to write up a character sheet.

Generally if you were already a part of an Existing RP, you would simply tell us the character you were going to use, but since you don't have a character yet, you'll just need to make a new one.

Postby Icerider » Wed May 18, 2005 7:04 pm

Hasegawa, help me watch out for him, willya?
On another note...where was that guy that I had set for the doubles? Anyone remember?
Just call me Ice

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed May 18, 2005 7:19 pm

The Doubles Crapped out Ice. We're not doing those anymore. It was a bad Idea on my part anyway

Postby Icerider » Wed May 18, 2005 7:34 pm

I know that, but do you remember the guy?
Just call me Ice

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed May 18, 2005 8:02 pm

Nope Sorry.

Re: Arena Tournament Signups

Postby Fellguarde » Thu May 19, 2005 4:51 am

Woooooooaaaah! So this is going to happen? I'm in, let me just get a new character sheet up. I don't feel lke using Saroth:

Name: Aaron Crovas

Race: Half Human/Half Distant Denizen

Appearance: Aaron is not particularly tall, only standing at around six foot and rather lean and thin. His skin is deathly pale, almost to point of looking like snow or porcelain. The thin face that sits upon his neck is angular and bears almost angelic features, only marred by the cruel flare in his luminous, nocturnal eyes. Silvery hair hangs to the bottom of his neck and is completely untamed, as if The Endbringer has no care for such menial matters. He is clad only in black, a suit chillingly close to the attire of the SS perhaps crossed with a doctor’s garb, given a gothic edge. Around him flows a great sweeping cloak of darkness that trails behind as he walks, hiding the pouches that contain the tools of his trade as well as Aaron’s long, reptilian tail.

Weapons:

Dreamfang & Mindshard: Both weapons are gauntlets of a strange, liquid metal that mould over his hands and give him black gloves of this shadowy substance. Each one bears three long, claw-like blades forged from an eerie blue crystal. The weapons channel Aaron’s powerful psychic abilities into the talons, allowing him to wreath the weapons in his legendary Arcane Flame. Aaron wields both implements of destruction with breathtaking skill and finesse. Interestingly enough, the blades sing when swung, owing to Aaron’s love of all things musical.

Toxcotes: A dagger of Aztec design, its wave-pattern-blade is made from some unidentified metal, it’s centre covered with golden glyphs and forbidden runes. Once it has gathered enough energy the weapon exudes a thick green gas that seems to have nauseating and poisonous effects. Aaron often wields Toxcotes with his tail.

Tools of the trade: Aaron’s telekinesis is focused in manipulation and defence, lacking any real offensive power. Therefore he always bears a collection of scalpels, hooks and biological/alchemical weapons to put to use with his mind’s powers.

Supernatural Abilities:

Hyperkinesis: Due to his Distant Denizen ancestors Aaron displays all three mind powers; Telekinesis, Telepathy and Psychokinesis.

Arcane Flame: Aaron is highly adept in the arcane arts, however the majority of his incantations are based on meditation and material components, and are therefore not suited to direct combat. To get around this problem The Pale Lord developed a new weapon manifesting his Psychokinesis through a magical field. The end result was the Arcane Flame, a form of energy that appears as luminous blue fire. The substance is terrifyingly hot and obeys Aaron completely. It has been suggested on numerous occasions that the Arcane Flame is in fact a living presence projecting itself into the world through Aaron.

Distant Denizen Symbioses: The creature wrapped around Aaron’s spine is in fact a Distant Denizen, a creature from the realms of madness and chaos. It’s merging with Aaron is mutually beneficial, as it both attains a way to survive on the Material Plane and Aaron is blessed by increased strength and agility. The two have practically become one personality, The Distant Denizen often sharing Aaron’s pain and distracting him from wounds that would cripple a mortal man.

Occupations: Philosopher, magic dabbling-alchemist, knowledge seeker, Ender of Worlds.

History: Sorry Rayven, but I like to keep Aaron’s history limited to storyline only. It’s pretty long, as in about seven pages long so it wouldn’t really be convenient to post it up here. Anyway, he’s meant to be a mystery anyway.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu May 19, 2005 10:16 am

Doesn't matter, as theres no real Storyline to the Arena. Just rounds upon rounds of Bone-crushing action.

I created this Arena because people were somplaining at the time that there wasn't enough fighting in the RPs. That there wasn't enough Action. So, I created this thread where you can take your RP Character and have them Beat the Ever living shit out of each other as much as you want.

I originally was not going to do the Tournament setup, but I figured eventually that having just random People asking for battles would drive the thread into the ground too fast.

Anyway, You're signed.

Posting the Roster So far.

4: Aaron Crovas of Unknown (Fellguarde)
5:
6:
7:
8:
or 8: James Parker of Captain N (H. Rayven)

I only have one of mine in the final Slot to fill in if the Sign ups drop off after the Seventh Signee. There are still 4 slots to be filled.

Re: Arena Tournament Signups

Postby Abel the 16th » Thu May 19, 2005 11:28 am

(If you think my char is a little to ridiculous then that's okay. I just thought what's a little role playing without some humor, it's just not right if it's all serious, is it? Still I thought it would be a good match to who ever he takes. P.S. I got this idea from watching an episode of Angel, if you watch and read you'll see what I mean.)

Name: Jumbo
Species: Crustacean
Hails from: A Dimension with nothing but shrimp, who evolved into a race of amphibious anthropods, capable of intelligence, with a monsterous appearance, but very efficient capabilities (like insects).
Height: 7'0"
Wieght: 330lbs, Mostly Muscle.
Description: Black Beady Eyes, Ten muscular appendages (six of which are used for standing, but can alternate if the need suits it), Thick exoskeleton shell. Powerful mandible claws and hands and under near the mouth region.
Weapons: Prefers to thear opponents appart with his bare claws (Note: Though claws have evolved much like a humans, with an opposible digit and two grasping fingers ((grand total of three fingers)), they are still highly powerful in grasping due to the reminense of snap like action when pulling back there fingers.)
Bio: A big crustacean monster from another world trying to fight for the glory of his home dimension and prove that arthopods are the most efficient forms of life in the multiverse. What's else is there to know?
-There is nothing new under the sun but there are lots of old things we don't know.
Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
US author & satirist (1842 - 1914)

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu May 19, 2005 12:18 pm

4: Aaron Crovas of Unknown (Fellguarde)
5: Jumbo The Crustacean (Abel)
6:
7:
8:
or 8: James Parker of Captain N (H. Rayven)

Just a reminder guys, If you guys read the first post, you'll see that the only way to the Arena is by being sent there after accepting an offer from a Kami/God/Goddess

So make sure you name who your supporting God/goddess is.

And no one can have the same god/Goddess. This applies through all Mythos. You can't have one person with Zeus, and another with Juno, because both Zeus and juno are the Same God, just different Names, depending on the Culture.

Zeus is Greek, Juno is Roman.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu May 19, 2005 12:20 pm

Actually, Jupiter is the Roman of Zeus. Juno is for Hera, Zeus's wife. :P
Demon of Elru

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing