The Arena: Lost Battlefields (READ THE FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!)

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Icerider » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:44 am

Tiz'chan slowly pulled out one of his covered flaming swords as he moved towards Amy. It came out with the soft sound of tightened string and leather moving against each other, he kept slinking to behind her.
Just call me Ice

Postby Jay » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:47 am

Amy stood still as if she didn't notice. She didn't bother looking behind her... She blinked, thinking to herself, "God damn I hope this guy doesn't have the kind of stuff the last one had..."
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | Tumblr | MAL

Postby Icerider » Thu Mar 03, 2005 3:51 am

Staying out of strike range, Tiz'chan checked his minigun's round setting. It was on Acid. He held it in one hand as his sword was in the other. The barrels began to spin, as did a whine of gears, as Tiz'chan's thumb flicked the switch for the automated barrels to begin spinning.
Just call me Ice

Postby Jay » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:56 pm

Amy heard the faint whirring sound, "Dammit, stupid guns."
She rushed towards Tiz'chan in a very wide arc, running around him but slowly getting closer. She planned within her mind, "Alright, same plan with all guns..."
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Icerider » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:58 pm

Tiz'chan followed Amy with the gun as he pulled and held the trigger. He fired in front of her and at her. The acid bullets shot toward her.
Just call me Ice

Postby Jay » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:44 pm

Amy did a mock trip before going into a backhandspring, narrowly dodging the bullets. She then switched over to a handspring towards Tiz'chan, ending off with a pipe flip over Tiz'chan, and behind him. Quickly, she aimed a palm strike at Tiz'chan's spine. She had learned not to take her time.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Icerider » Sat Mar 05, 2005 4:44 am

Seeing the girl flip over his head, Tiz'chan quickly threw his weapon at her. It missed. He then ripped out his dual flaming swords as her palm just missed his side as he swung around. He aimed two swipes of the swords at her head, still in human form.
Just call me Ice

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:22 pm

The ground beneath the two warriors began to rumble, and cracks began to appear. Soon it was as though there was a full scale earthquake going, and the entire cliffside began to shift.

Soon after, the cliffside burst apart into stable floating rocks, Tiz'chan and Amy each on a rock, and the platforms began to descend towards the ocean at a fast pace, but not so fast that it would hamper one's movement. Looking below, the platforms were heading for a Ship docked against the rocks at a sort of natural pier.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Jay » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:51 pm

The rock Amy stood drifted back just enough for her not to be hit by Tiz'chan's attack. She then looked at him, trying to figure out what she is to do. She clenched her fists, thinking, going through all the strategies she's imagined up over the years, daydreaming.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Icerider » Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:35 am

Catching Amy daydreaming as the platforms frell towards the ship, Tiz'chan sliced at her midriff with his swords.
Just call me Ice

Postby Jay » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:53 am

She jumped forward at an angle, flipping, there was a chance she'd hit him in the back of the head, but it didn't matter. She landed on a rock a few metres behind Tix'chan. She took out a needle and threw it straight at a very specific area of his shoulder.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Icerider » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:58 am

((Oh no you don't...))

Seeing the girl jump over him, Tiz'chan sliced at her as she flipped. The blades only just missed her, leaving shallow burns on her arms and legs from them. When she was behind him, Tiz'chan stepped sideways and then jumped forward, swinging the blades in wide arcs as he did.
Just call me Ice

Postby Jay » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:08 pm

Amy quickly threw another needle at the demon, this time she was pretty sure his chances of dodging was pretty low seeing as he's airborn and wingless. She quickly took out a ragged looking staff, getting ready to block if needs be.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Icerider » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:35 pm

As he was jumping and slicing at the girl, another needle came Tiz'chan's way. He couldn't get out of the way in time, and it stabbed into his shoulder. Both flaming blades were slicing through the air at Amy, close enough to hit unless she blocked both of them or moved out of the way very quickly. Tiz'chan's features were changing as he swung the blades.
Just call me Ice

Postby Jay » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:03 pm

Amy blocked one of the blades, the staff held somehow against the flaming sword, but in carelessness she did not notice the other sword coming at her till it was slightly too late, though she was able to dodge the blade, the flames licked the whole length of her left arm, burning it somewhat. Though it wouldn't affect her battle abilities, it did hurt a lot. She jumped to the side to avoid being crushed by Tiz'chan the needle doing it's work as his right hand's thumb became unresponsive causing his hand to have great trouble wielding the sword effectively. She twirled the staff behind her like a baton a few rounds, facing her foe.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Icerider » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:47 am

Pulling his hand up quickly, Tiz'chan ripped the small needle out of his arm, his sword burning his shoulder as he did so. He began to regain feeling in his thumb as he spun around, his features completely demonic now.
Just call me Ice

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:27 pm

The rocks continued to fall, and it was becoming apparent that they weren't slowing down any. Soon they would smash into the rocky ground below, nearby the small rock pier where the ship was docked.

The tall masts of the ship stood like tall trees, their sailposts sticking out as though great branches.

Postby Icerider » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:57 am

((Thanks for the reminder...))

Noticing his surroundings, Tiz'chan glanced at his enemy before jumping off the platform he was standing on, towards the ship's masts, putting his swords away as he did so. He flew into one, the shock of smashing into the sturdy timber dazing him for a second, before he grabbed onto it. He was still sliding down it, shredding lines out of the wood with his hands. He slowed to a stop not far off the deck.
Just call me Ice

Postby Jay » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:09 am

Amy sighed seeing her enemy taking the obvious root of living. She calmly sighed as she sat crossed legged upon the rock, waiting for the last moment, the air wisping through her hair quickly, she was in a state of complete concentration.

((Well, Rayven, just make a post about close to that moment or something. I'm really not sure if you'd be okay with me pushing time forward, since I don't even know how far the platforms are from the ground.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Icerider » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:27 am

((Ohhkaay...))
Just call me Ice

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:52 am

(OOC: It's not like It's taking you an hour to get from the top of the masts to the bottom. Just make a post about it.

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:25 pm

((Oh fine, you're no fun. But I swear, Ice is going to put some kind of trap over there XP Asses.))

Amy shrugged, "Hmph, no point in putting more distance between us..."
She quickly jumped from platform to platform, doing various acrobatics with ease and not exactly doing the smart thing and really concentrating on doing so. She quickly jumped off the last platform, doing a large backflip, and landing on one foot ontop of the mast, balancing there with ease as she looked down at her opponent, almost positive that he'd be waiting with a trap of some sort.
みんなのモデレーターToastCrustだよ★

Postby Icerider » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:40 pm

Looking up at his opponent, Tiz'chan generated a plan rather quickly as she landed. He began to put it into motion by throwing one of his two swords up towards her. It didn't go the distance, but it did what he wanted it to. The mast caught fire, which ran in all directions over it. Tiz'chan let go of the mast and landed on the deck of the ship without a sound, catching his sword as he landed. He then moved so that the flames would cover where he went.
Just call me Ice

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:01 pm

Unfortunately For Tiz'Chan, the Ship was sturdier than he would have hoped. The Mast had seemed to catch fire for but a moment, when the flames Snuffed themselves out, leaving not even a Scorch mark upon their surface. The rest of the ship fared just as well against the Supernatural Flames.

As soon as both of them had landed on board the ship, it jerked mildly violently, Loosing itself from it's moorings, and starting across the water.
Last edited by Hasegawa Rayven on Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Icerider » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:03 pm

((Damn you...))

As the fire sputtered and died, Tiz'chan looked up in amazement. His plan was useless now, so the only thing left to do was to get to a suitable battlefield and fight.
Just call me Ice

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing