Pokemon RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: Pokemon RP

Postby Forgotten memories » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:50 pm

Alex was awake, watching the spot where the intuders had already left towards, and Lugia already charging a small aerobeam. When the footsteps could no longer be heard, the glowing from his mouth stopped, and Alex got up. "We're moving. Now." It was more of an order, not a request. He began walking towards the woods, Lugia tailing him in the air.
Where there's a will, I want in it.
Always up for a game of chess or checkers, if my YIM is working.
Hasegawa Rayven wrote:Crown Forgotten "The King of All Naruto D Burners"

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:55 pm

Rhia stood up and ran after him, "where? we dont know how many more guys they have out here or if they are waiting for us, We should head to the nearest town, then we can at least be somewhat safe from any sriminal activity." She kept walking behind him tho, keeping pace, looking around, trying to make sure they werent taken by suprise again. Her tail still glowed and gave off a lantern effect.

Postby Forgotten memories » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:03 pm

"You don't get it, I know those people, Team Rocket, I've had the misfortune of meeting their leader. Gym Leader Giovanni, he has a lot of money, and a lot of sway when it comes to the police." He began kicking into the underbrush. "We're safer if we're further away from paved streets, and electricity. They can't bring anything here that's more than what they can carry on their backs." He found himself coming across a path made by Oddish, and began following it.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:13 pm

"I know who they are, they have chased me before. Apparently im of special interest to there leader, and for what reasons i quite frankly just dont wanna know." she followed him into the small path, "However, I also happen to know, that in a short-term stand off the police will usually have more influence. Right now what we need is to just get to safety. And. Last time I checked, running into the middle of the woods wasnt safe." She stumbled as she heard some shouting to her left. She tried to get up but her pants leg got caught on a set of roots, "wait!"

Postby Forgotten memories » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:17 pm

Alex helped her up and issued a command to Lugia. "Ice Beam anyone that you see, and Aeroblast any choppers coming in this direction!" He lifted her with little effort. "Put your pokemon into their balls, I'm about to break another law."

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:22 pm

She looked behind her than in front of her, After half a second of panic she realized that her pokemon were already safely away, she sighed. "Wait, what? What law now?!"

Postby Forgotten memories » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:29 pm

He motioned for Lugia to get closer to the ground, then jumped on to his back. "You need a certain gym badge to fly." Was all he said, then pointed towards the largest source of light, almost too far away to be seen. There was a reason Lugia were legendary, the speed of the flight alone should have explained that.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:32 pm

((wait, did you take off or are you sitting a few feet above the ground?))

Postby Forgotten memories » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:36 pm

((taken off, flying towards the town))

Postby Xero » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:55 pm

Trent quickly got up and Squirt jumped into the ring.

"It's my turn now!" He yelled. Squirt braced himself, ready for action.
:fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup:

That's me on a normal day.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:56 pm

Haro sat down where Trent was a second before.
V The most adorable plushie ever.
Image[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:01 pm

((Well, this whole thing may be a side-effect of mis reading your posts, but 'ere we go anyway.))

Rhia clung on to the Lugias back, gritting her teeth. she hated heights, and at this speed, it was even worse. She looked into the distance, and saw there destination, "Oh sure, now we head towards a town! Do you even know what city that is? I lost my bearings a while back."

Postby Forgotten memories » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:05 pm

"You suggested it, does it matter where it is?" Lugia began his descent towards the police station, and Alex pulled her off Lugia's back as he went back up. Alex aimed his pokeball towards the creature, and a small red light flew from it, absorbing Lugia, and returning him to the confines of the ball. As Alex opened the doors, he knew immediatly he was making a mistake.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:09 pm

Rhia stammered and backed up. "whe-when i said police, i meant as in a tip-off, not waltzing into the station!!" She backed up some and into the shadows, "Youre not exactly on there buddy list from what youve told me and im not exactly there favorite species in this region." If they ahd been in Johto, she would have thought different, But here? Things were definitely different.

Postby Forgotten memories » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:17 pm

He was halfway through the doubledoors and stopped to look at her. "I won't be immediatly recognised, and they won't do anything to you so long as I am a witness." He would have to finish quickly, Lugia was shaking violently, trying to escape. "Hey! Officer Jenny!" He hollered getting closer to the complaints counter, the blue haired woman shaking from what appeared to be a deep slumber.
"How can I *Yawn* help you, sir?" She rubbed her eyes with one of her gloved hands.

"Me and my companion have been having a bit of a problem with a certain faction, Team Rocket, we'd like to know if we could get a little bit of help?" He didn't try to hide his face, that would've been suspicious.

"Team Rocket! Absolutely. That boy looks familiar, he's not a resident, I wonder where else I..." Her hand slid towards a small, red button under the desk, and compressed it for a few seconds.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Apr 25, 2005 6:26 pm

Rhia stood nervously at the door, she knew they wouldnt actually do anything to her, they were still decent minded humans, but even so, she wasnt exactly there favorite person. She perked her ears at something, "Alex, I think we should go, now." She looked outside, then back at Officer jennys face, "ALex! Run!"

Postby Forgotten memories » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:00 pm

"Unless Giovani himself is here, I don't think I have anything to worry about." He turned around and placed his hands on the desk, and shortly felt cold steel against his wrists. He turned around as best he could without moving his arms, and already knew that the Officer Jenny had a triumphant look on her face. "Congratulations, you just caught a person who was asking for help while trying to keep his pokemon from becoming a lab experiment." He was both being sarcastic, and meaning what he said at the same time, clapping his hands behind him.

Postby Nikki » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:36 pm

Since Nikki was leaning against Trent, she fell down. "OW!!! WHAT THE HELL?!" she yelled upon impact with the floor.

He smiled. "One second" he said. He walked off for a minute, into a back room, then came back. "Okay. Ready."

"This will be a 2-on-2 match! And...BEGIN!!!"

"Geodude, let's go!" he said as he sent the rock Pokemon out.

"Geo geo!"
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP
Teen Titans RP (Alternate Universe)

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:37 pm

"Are you ok?" Haro asked. he was used to girls, but he always told himself that each one is different. He told himself that onething is a constent, they are nicer to you the nicer you are to them.
Kyuu wrote:NEBBY!!!!! *tackles him to the ground, hugging him* I love you!!! ^_^ You're so awesome.

Postby Nikki » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:52 pm

She rubbed her head. "Yeah, I'm fine..." she said, then sat up. She looked at her hand and it had a small trace of blood on it. "Eep" she squeaked.
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby Nebacanezzar » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:55 pm

"Don't worry." Haro said as he took a band-aid out of his pack. He then got it ready and put it on her hand. "There, hows that?"

Postby Nikki » Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:56 pm

She smiled. "Thanks." She then layed down and curled up. "So tired.." she yawned, then hugged Muddy as if she was a toy and fell asleep.
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:29 pm

Rhia paniced, She didnt really think about it she just kinda acted. Bbzzt! A bolt flew from her tail towards ooficer Jenny, knocking her back. "Alex! Lets go! She isnt down for long, and more will come." She turned back towards the street and saw a few people walking towards them to inspect the noise. "Either way its time to move!"

Postby Forgotten memories » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:36 pm

Alex didn't leave without first getting his hands in front of him, and definitly not without looting the officers body. An empty pokeball, a super potion, and the keys to the handcuffs. He unlocked one of the cuffs, and began running, pulling Lugia's pokeball up in his hand. He ran out the doors, aiming the ball nearby. A red stream flew out, and Lugia, still in mid flap began to appear. Alex grabbed Rhia and jumped on to where his back finished materialising, leaving immediatly. "Well... That could've gone worse. I'm going to have to travel a lot of distance, they'll be combing the area for me." He didn't regret looting the unconcious woman, he simply hoped she wouldn't realise it.

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:44 pm

Rhia tried to avoid looking down, but at the moment, she was alot happier that they werent caught. "So....I probably shouldnt ask based on past experience....but where to now?" She asked with a cynical laugh. "we cant just keep running, and we cant stop now either.... So, what do we do?" Then she remembered that she had a hpone with her, it couldnt call anywhere, but it still had barely enough juice to look at the screen. She flipped it on and looked up her adress book, "AHA! My Papa has a cousin on a farm only 50 miles west of here, he could help us out!"

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing