Off duty RP: The Dans Macarbe

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Off duty RP: The Dans Macarbe

Postby Wizard » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:42 pm

Wizard sat still for about a second, then began rocking back and forth.

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:43 pm

"Damage the stuff in here, and you get thrown out on the street." That was a bass rumble delivered with a retraction of the coke. "Calm down."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Wizard » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:45 pm

Wizard wasled out of the bar. Out in the street there was the sound of crashing cars, barking dogs, screaming people, and a roar. Wizard ran back in, looking scared. "GODZILLA!" he shouted.

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:46 pm

"He can't hurt us here, he can't find this place to stomp it. Did you come from Tokyo?"
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Wizard » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:47 pm

"No. I just felt like making a Japanese monster come and destory the whole city. I'm hyper, gimme a break." Wizard said.

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:48 pm

Sarena just shook her head, "damn kids..."

shit i hope they dont check I.D.s in here.... Sarena remembered her age. (19)

Postby Wizard » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:49 pm

"I'm not a kid! LOOK AT MY AGE!" Wizard shouted.

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:50 pm

OOC the barkeep can judge if someone is mentaly equiped to drink. He has turned away 50 year olds, and let kids have a sip. And he always knows when you've had enough.

Postby Wizard » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:53 pm

(So, if I drink too many Cokes, are you gonna kick me out? I'll just drink beer after that. Probably numb me back to normal...)

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:07 pm

"Meh, whatever, you sure act like one." Sarena looked down at her satchel...hmmmm, perhaps i should save some money

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:00 pm

"that he does, that he does....I've seen crack addicted chipmunks who were less hyper than him."

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:04 pm

"hahaha, when can i get another drink?"

Postby Rap Scallion » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:30 pm

Gyp walks in carrying his kitbag over his shoulder, winds amongst the tables and makes his way to the bar.

"G-Day barkeep, what's on tap ?" he waves at whats being served and continues "And where can I get a room about here, also, what's the currency in this place I'm new in town."
You can beat me, you can kick me, you can kill me . . . but don't ever, ever bore me. ~ graduate of Caligulas RPing university ~

Location: In the dark. I spent so long in it, it's grown on me.

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:32 pm

"good to see you found your way here...." Sarena said not looking away from her drink.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:36 pm

(Ooh, I wanna play! Is it restricted to characters from this Forums RPs?)

The door swung open suddenly and a figure in Crimson Armor stepped through, his long golden mane sweeping behind him, and the spikes on his helmet and the squarish shoulder pads with their stylized Z symbol glinting dully in the dim light of the bar. "Oi! Kick out the Mavericks and bring on the drinks! I....aw come on Man!" He says turning suddenly to the door.

A slumped over figure walked in behind him, wearing black pants and a Tunic with a strange flowered pattern embroidered into it. "One week! I was phased out after one week!"

"Come on man! so you got phased out, you'll make a comeback! Come on, Lets get a drink, You'll feel better." The crimson reploid said, dragging Tenkoro over to the bar.

(Well, If you cant figure out red boy, you must have never played any of the Megaman games. And is it just me or does the clothing on Caligulas avatars get more revealing everytime I come in here?)
Last edited by Hasegawa Rayven on Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:38 pm

"now I'm suddenly reminded of that short time I spent as a reploid. what the hell was I thinking...."

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:38 pm

"shit, thats a big ass chunk of metal...."

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:44 pm

"We take anything, the bear ranges from a kind of liquid alchoholic bread to that modern stuff that is like sex in a cannue. Ya know F%!*ing close to water. we have almost anybeverage ever made that can get you drunk. Even robot stuff." A glass wass wiped clean and set back under the bar. "Prices are available when you ask for them."

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:48 pm

Alex blinked at Zero. "... That reminds me, we forgot to bring in Idox." He taps his headset. "Yeah, we found this bar, and" The door busts open and a scarlet bot steps in. "..." He just looks over to see Lucas shaking.

"The pain...it's so cold..." He's rocking back and forth, mumbling that.

Idox looks over, seeing Alex. "Heh. So, Shiro's sent some of the gang here, eh?" He sets down.

"Yeah. Maybe I should have dad here. Your dad is here." Alex says, looking at Zero.

"I'm just copied from his schematics..." He crossed his arms under his long shoulder plates. "Plus my power core makes me a lot stronger than him." Alex grinned.

"I'll just have SX send out some of the others." A few second later, Alexander Remour Sr. stepped in, his bulky sword, Empirial, hanging at his belt. "Dad!"

Alex Sr. looks over. "Junior!" They rush each other and give a quick hug.
Demon of Elru

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:50 pm

"Hey! Maybe you know what it's called, theres this liquor see, It's thick and viscous, and kinda greenish black, and it smells kinda like raw sewage? You happen to have any of it, or know what it's called?" Zero asked as he plunked Tenkoro in a barstool before taking one himself.

Then he caught the comment about 'robot stuff' "Oi, Im a reploid, Not a robot. Sides that robot stuff always ends up tastin like motor oil."

Tenkoro in his seat next to Zero is just chanting "only a week!" like a mantra to himself.

"Oh yeah, you got a cattle prod and some heavy duty whiskey?"

(OOC: well, before you go thinking your stronger than THIS Zero, you should take into account that he's lived for a few millenia, reality hopping. and that doesn't count the times hes been a Jedi, a Sith, a Rebel commander, Taken over by Maverick Zero (Or Hellfire, which ever you prefer.) A Mage, for a VERY short time a CosmoKnight, a Valkyrie Pilot, an X-man, One hilarious week as a Power Ranger....

...Oh yes, and a dragonrider. He's been less dependant on his own personal strength for a while now.^_^ and no, This is not a rip off of Shotokens character Idea, I've used this Zero for long before I EVER came to this forum. I even have his story Im working on on my Fanfiction.net account.)<Shuts off Rant mode.>
Last edited by Hasegawa Rayven on Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Rap Scallion » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:50 pm

Gyp drops his kitbag onto the floor beside his stool. "Thanks Barkeep, slide me down a cold beer and a shot of somthing stronger"

He takes his wallet out from his pants and opens it, "also a room I need a place to stay for a few days, how much ?"
You can beat me, you can kick me, you can kill me . . . but don't ever, ever bore me. ~ graduate of Caligulas RPing university ~

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:54 pm

(i got so happy seeing hte addition to your sig, Rap. 2 grads now.)

"why pay for a room? theres plenty of woods here...."

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:55 pm

"I have four rooms, I only let them out to people I like, and three are taken at the moment." A bottle of 151 proof whiskey came out and was poured into a shotglass. The beer was a darker one, and looked like a german import.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:56 pm

Ludevian steps in, his eyes and hair filled with flames and lightning. "Crcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcrcaaaaaazyyyyyyy!!" He suddenly shoots across to hit Lumenias. "Brother!! It is the rain season!" He stands up and helps Lumenias back up. "Ooooo, the gods of watermelons enjoy your **********!!!" He said, staring at Lumenias' jar of pickles.

"Um... Well, I guess it's possible." He rubs the back of his head and sets back down.

Shiro just stares. "..... I sometimes scare myself...." He then goes back to the pickle jar and nearly chokes when Neko Shiro runs in.

Idox looks at him. "...I'll nuke the cat if he brings out that filing cabinet, again..."
Demon of Elru

Postby Rap Scallion » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:03 pm

Gyp scoops up the shot and drops into the beer glass, grabs up the beer glass and chugs down the contents, enjoying the strong hit of the spirits as it goes down, once the glasses are drained he places them back onto the bar with a soft chink.

Turning to meet the latest stranger today, from an ever expanding list, he speeks "Hi how's it going, Gyp's the name, and you are ?"

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing