Off duty RP: The Dans Macarbe

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby yalborap2 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:13 pm

"more expensive drinks are more impressive to chug as if they were cheap beer, though. and I always aim to impress."

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:16 pm

Shiro was staring at the bartender. "Picklespickles, gottahavepickles. Wherethepickleswherethepickleswherethepickleswherethepickles." He continues doing this in a whisper.

Lumenias is trying hard to keep from becoming like Shiro. "..." He licked his lips just imagining the pickles.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:19 pm

"haha! well id rather have 16 cheap beers then a single fancy drink, it all ends the same way....me half naked in the middle of a field....dancing..."

Postby Verec » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:22 pm

"32 bucks for the drink, and the jars of pickles will cost you two fifteen bucks total." Two large jars full of pickles, whole dill and garlic were set on the bar, along with a large multicolored coktail.

Added after 1 minutes:

PS. Chugging the Pan-galactic Gargale Blaster will make your head explode.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby yalborap2 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:25 pm

Shotoken calmly pulled a debit card out of his pocket.
"you take these, right?"
he calmly flicked the small card onto the bar, it sliding to the edge near the bartender before stopping.
"just keep the drinks coming and tell me if it runs out. it probably won't."
with that, he snagged the drink, drinking the thing somewhat quickly, although not quite a chugging, and putting the empty glass back on the bar.
"like I said, just keep 'em comin'!"

OOC:that card contains over a hudnred years of millions of dollars working up in the bank, combined with all sorts of winnings. to put it simply, he's filthy stinkin' rich, but doesn't like to show it. oh, and also, he's a REAL heavyweight. it's gonna take about ten of those before he's slightly drunk. it'll feel like the entire world's supply of elephants sat on his head tommorrow morning,though.

Postby Verec » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:28 pm

The barkeep sat back and looked expectantly at Sho. As he stared the young man's eyes glased over and he fell over backwards, hand still formed around the glass. "Maybe I should remove that drink from the menu. It was formulated to floor cocky drunks."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:29 pm

((00c: same goes for Sarena, for anyone in Salem Witches. She wont get drunk, guaranteed unless she drinks like a couple barrels of pirates rum.))

Postby yalborap2 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:30 pm

shotoken managed to get back up, one hand on his head.
"okay, the drink has a delayed reaction....interesting....certainly one of very few times I've managed to get affected by a single drink."

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:31 pm

"cocky drunks? meh.....Here, give me one...."

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:33 pm

Shiro's jaw was hanging from his mouth as he stared at it. "I think I'm in love..."

Lumenias looks away from the jars long enough to hand the bartender the money. "...They're ours..." Shiro and Lumenias pick up their respective jars slowly, their eyes filled with happiness. "By all devinity, I am honestly happy..." They both walked away, holding the jars tight.

(OOC: Great, now I want some pickles... And I already finished off my jar... Maybe there's some juice left.)
Demon of Elru

Postby Verec » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:34 pm

Another thick syrpey drink apeared and was pressed into her hand. The barkeep looked at her and gave a salute before she raised the glass.

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:39 pm

"ha! not a drinks yet been made i coulndt handle !!" Sarena looked at the glass as if examining somwthing closely......"Bottoms up!" She suppresed her stomache and drank it rather quickly....avoiding prementioned chugging.

She sat for a second.....*POP* her Cat ears sprung up for a second and her tail popped out as her eyes flickered, then returned to normal....."Helll...bloody hell"

Re: Off duty RP: The Dans Macarbe

Postby Wizard » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:04 am

Wizard watched all this with an amused expression on his face, then downed his Coke in one gulp. "Can you give me about twelve more of these?" he asked the barkeep.

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:07 am

shotoken ordered another one of the drinks, getting it into his system much more slowly this time. he was obviously quite drunk at this point.

luckily, demons didn't get drunk the same way humans would. their logic would shit itself first, which would leave them thinking purely on instincts. then, that would stay until they passed out from over-drinking. useful? at times. at other times it was worthless. this appeared to be a useful time.

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:59 am

Anothe skilfully drawn coke apeared on the bar, and the man pouring them smiled at the demon trying to start drinking his third Gargle Blaster.

Postby Mandy » Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:54 am

Mandy takes another sip of her 'Sex on the Beach'. "That's good. Barkeep, can I get some peanuts over here?" She moved a seat over to get away from the crazy pickle men.
Last edited by Mandy on Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:04 am

The barman took down a small bowl and filled it with shelled peanuts. It slid a short distance down the bar to Mandy and stoped right in front of her.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:32 am

Shiro and Lumenias set down at the table with Alex. "I'll savor every juicy bite." Shiro said to himself.

Lumenias licked his lips, ready to give in to urge. "I must be strong. I am the eater, not the eatee."

Alex watched them stare at the jars for a second. "I" Suddenly the lids flew onto the table and both men were grabbing pickles by the handful -- these are the big ones, too -- and stuffing them into their mouths. "...I'll just" Then Lucas came crawling back into the bar.

"I got it! I got my ID card!" Alex got up and went over, since the dudes with white hair and thick bangs were busy.

"...Let me guess, he sent Gabriel onto you." Lucas looked up at him, hs eyes bloodshot and wide with fear.

"....Yes..." Lucas then went into the fetal position as Alex picked him up and went to set with him at another table.
Demon of Elru

Postby Mandy » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:51 pm

Satsuke looked at the crazed pickle men, "They seem to have a weird thing for huge pickles." She laughed and went back to her drink. She finished it and had a few peanuts.

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:57 pm

"The homoerotic tendancies are mind bending. Sometimes I wonder why my wife makes me sell those for her. Myself I prefer the eggs."

Postby Mandy » Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:04 pm

Satsuke lets out a luagh, "You're all right. What's your name? And send another drink my way."

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:08 pm

"another...no, im poor....how bout another beer then?"

Postby Verec » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:00 pm

"Jick is my name," said the man as he pulled a pint glass out and filled it, head foaming just over the top. "and I come in here everynight to work from three until closing. Which is always fifteen minutes after the last person leaves." A second glass was filled and sent on its way.

Re: Off duty RP: The Dans Macarbe

Postby Wizard » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:35 pm

Wizard looked at his Cokes, smiled, and then downed them all down in a minute. His pupils shrank back, his hair stood on end, a stupid grin came over his face, and he began twitching. Sugar overload. "I am now...HYPER WIZARD!" he bellowed. Then he began bouncing off the walls...seriousl! He knocked over a couple of chairs, tables, and glasses, then slammed into Satsuke...

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:37 pm

Sarena grabbed the boys shirt collar in one hand and took another drink from her other hand. "Sit your ass down child."

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing