Off duty RP: The Dans Macarbe

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Off duty RP: The Dans Macarbe

Postby Wizard » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:56 pm

"Thanks." Wizard said, munching down on the pickles.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:21 pm

"Ah well. Just as well I do it this way." Zero said, pouring a shot of the Jack Daniels. He suddenly turned and stomped sharply down on Tenkoro's foot,

"YeeeeOOOOWWW!!" Tenkoro yelled, and as his head tilted back, Zero grabbed his chin and poured the shot in. then smacked him across the face. Tenkoro reeled for a moment, then went down, his forehead landing on the counter.

Zero turned back to his other bottle as if nothing had happened, and took a shot of the Unidentified substance. he grimaced for a moment, then recovered, "Never did find out what this stuff is called." he said, indicating the thick syrupy liquid. "And don't worry about him. He'll be fine in a minute or two."
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:58 pm

"I'm not sure what it is myself, I can find things, but I'm not sure how. The gargle blasters for instance."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:18 pm

Zero shrugs, Taking another slug from the Strange syrupy liquid, it gives off a rank smell as he sets it back on the counter, just before he caps it back and traps the scent inside. If one were to look in the side of the bottle It would almost seem as though the liquid was moving as if alive.

"Yeah, I just call it UGW. hey, You got any Tirellian Fire Brandy? Now theres some stuff that'll peel the paint off your tongue."

he said as Tenkoro Groaned from beside him.

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:24 pm

"You keep asking for the stuff thats hard to get, I'm gonna have to ask you for one mother of a tab when you leave. I only have on half bottle."
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:29 pm

"I think I can handle it." Zero said, reaching away from him to his left and his arm vanishes into thin air. "If I remember correctly Precious Gems are still highly valued on this planet correct? Lemme see here..." He says as he seemingly rummages around in the hole in thin air next to him. "Ah....ah..um...there it is." He withdraws his hand from the portal, which instantly reseals itself, and places a small sack on the counter.

"Ok, let me know, how much for all of it so far?"

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:35 pm

"Two fine points, I take anything that people value because given time I can excange it for somthing I need. And second we aren't really anywhere, not in the traditional sense of the word. This place is to reality what Pi is to integers. Sort of an irrational space-time. I had a guy do an analyses once, and I didn't undersatnd a word of it. Back on topic though you owe me fifty credits right now. I believe that is your home currancy?"

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:12 pm

"Ah...well...Hmmm. Haven't been home in a few millenia...These should suffice I think." He said, removing several Flatish, squared gems, that seem to have a flame roiling inside them. "Tyrunian Blaze Crystals." He said as a way of explanation.

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:15 pm

"I've seen them, must have been eight years scince someone came through here with them. You should see myu cash drawer someday, Its and education in and of itself. I thought that there was some upper level entropic decay that kept reploids from getting that old."

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:17 pm

Sarena listened intently, "Mah, anyway, whats with the pickles? Lemme get some peanuts...."

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:20 pm

My wife makes the pickles herself, She pickles everything. Eggs, onions, pigs feet you name it." A bowl of nuts was placed in front of Sarena.

Postby yalborap2 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:23 pm

"that's rather...odd. hey, do you have an area around here where one could do a bit of sparring?"

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Verec » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:39 pm

"People who start fights have their ass or ass equivalent intoroduced to my size twelve boots. No fighting, no practicing, no boxing manuver demonstrations. People who start fights break stuff and won't pay for it."

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:56 pm

"Well, between being immersed in Both sides of the Force, All the Magical Leylines I've been shunted through, Magical powers that have bonded with me for one reason or another, and all the magical entities I've crossed paths with, I'm surprised My aging hasn't reversed enough to render me back to my component parts." Zero said as he counted the things off on his fingers.

Postby yalborap2 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:00 pm

"how about if I pay for anything that gets broken?"

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:29 am

Zero turns to look at Shotoken, "Oi, Look pal, either you're gears are running low on mental oil, or you're deaf. The guy behind the counter says no fighting, So theres no fighting. Deal with it or leave."

With that said, he turned back to his drink, calmly slipping a card out of a pouch on his hip and setting it on the counter. It was about the size of a Tarot card, and was colored Red with black backgrounds. Zero's name stood out in bright gold flowing script along the bottom edge, which also was marked in sweeping gregorian figures the word "Gateway". which was set in below a picture of a swirling vortex inside a doorway of sorts. the card glowed slightly with a power of it's own it seemed, and Zero was utterly unworried. A small key of sorts with a triangular arrangment of a Sun, moon, and circled star appeared in Zero's hand, and he tapped it absentmindedly on the card as his threw back shots of the Brandy he had just been presented with. "What's this, an 836? or is it an 895? Both of them were good batches."

Postby Verec » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:46 am

"Actually it's a ninty eight, but it's been here since I got the bar from the last owner. So it's aged a lot more than yolu would expect. I think he actually got it before it was laid down...he never showed me how he did that."

Postby Wizard » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:04 pm

Wizard finished his pickles, pushed back the bowl, and grinned. "Good pickles." he said.

Postby Verec » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:56 pm

"Thanks I'll tell my wife. She likes it when the customers complemet her work."

Postby Wizard » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:01 pm

"Well, I guess that pays my tab then." Wizard said, running for the door.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:04 pm

(OOC: hey verec, just a question, but you know what Zero is tapping with the Key right? Just a yes or no please.)

Zero was absentmindedly twirling the small key by It's shaft now, as he downed another shot of the brandy. Each one caused him to grimace a little, as the brandy generally would cook one from the inside if one drank too much. until Eventually, He ended up Belching a streamer of fire, accidently, but fortunately he was familiar with it, and so the belch was directed so that nothing caught on fire.

"Heh heh heh..."scuse me." He said with a ^.^;;;

Postby Verec » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:12 pm

OOC no
IC The door was steadfast in not opening to any non-paying deadbeats. The owner seemed none to happy with that latest turn of events.

Postby Wizard » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:21 pm

Wizard turned around. "Um....heh heh." he said, grinning.

Postby Verec » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:29 pm

"pay up boy, laving is impossible until you either A. Pay or B. start a monthly tab. And trust me, you don't start a tab unless you come every night.

Postby Wizard » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:30 pm

Wizard sighed and took out a wallet. He paid the barkeep, then walked out.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing