Megaville: Apocalypse

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:16 pm

OOC: lets not do what what me, karo, and jay did. talk about this somewhere else. But reviving a really old RP is gonna be hard.

IC: Readying himself for what was to happen next, Daisuke stretched out his legs and arms. "Let's hope this works."
Guess who's back?

Postby Karo » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:08 am

*Karo*
With his departing words to her, she was seething. Her eyes were swirling different colors and her wings were as well. Most of the colors that were there had never been seen by the eyes of most humans. "I should've used it. I could've killed all of him, main body as well with that power. Why did I stop?" Because you did not want them so see. She reminded herself. You did not want them to see what horrid things that kind of power would do to him, and to you. All that would have been left was a mangled mess. She sighed and her eyes and wings slowly changed back as she sat down, so frustrated that she was crying.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Jay » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:49 am

Jason smiled despite the recent encounter, walking over to Karo and kneeling beside her, "Don't cry... you shouldn't feel sad, lest cry because of it. Seriously, find the silver lining, at least we made it out in one piece, without any secrets being revealed."
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Aaron » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:51 am

Daisuke watched from atop the building the touching scene, realizing his cousin had not only grown in size and strength, "...but also in the ability to chase girls. Good thing too!" Daisuke said the last part out loud, and then jumped down, and walked over to the pair of close friends.
Guess who's back?

Postby yalborap2 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:56 am

shotoken growled, his eyes glowing brighter before fading back to their usual pale red and blue.
"sick bastard....I'm gonna kill him with my bare hands the next time I see him...."

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:33 pm

Shiro slowly rose up, gathering his thoughts. Great, now his physical attributes are enhanced. Shiro hopped out of the hole and looked around.

"... I should probably head back and check on Sho." Shiro dashed out, blazing a white trail through the school. He stopped a couple of feet short of Sho. "Sh..." He then noticed the devastation. "Great. Guess he did this."

(OOC: Gotta leave early... Later.)
Demon of Elru

Postby Karo » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:27 am

*Karo*
She looked at Shotoken and growled, "Not if I get to him first you're not. But if I do get their first, I want you all to swear you'll stay over 5 miles away from where I am."
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:31 am

Jason shrugged, "So much vengance..."
Jason looked around, his ears twitching, "I don't like this at all..."
Jason shook his head, "Nevermind, let's just go..."

Postby Aaron » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:31 am

Daisuke noticed the tone of her voice, and suddenly worried, he asks "Why? What are you going to do?"
Guess who's back?

Postby Karo » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:37 am

*Karo*
"It is of no importance to say what I am going to do. The only thing that is important is that if I decide to do it, is that you all stay as far away from me you can get when I do." She stood up, her wings unfurling to keep her balanced.

Postby Jay » Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:12 am

Jason shook his head, giving her a weak smile, "Remember Karo, only if..."
He turned around and looked up to the sky. Then stood still for a second, "Well, just becareful when and how you use it... no point in letting your family win."

Postby Verec » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:51 am

L'Phak stirred from his contemplations. it was time to go. Past time. He dismissed the Prismatic sphere, and decended to the ground. Rummaging through the rubble, he found a large mason jar, and placed a quick enchantment on it. Then he cast a spell, scrying for one of the gels that Gabriel had been throwing off.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:03 pm

Shiro listened, finding they were most likely refering to Gabriel. If only it were that easy... Shiro then turned to the sky.

=====

Meanwhile, near L'Phak, a piece of stray, blond hair twirled in the air. The hair slowly slid away, morphing into a grey ooze. It started to slide around on the ground, moving carefully toward the 'loth. When it was three feet away, perched atop a broken wall, it lunged at him.

(OOC: There you go. Just put the jar up and it should go flying into it on accident. Hope you like your new pet. Just make sure you don't feed it anything.)
Demon of Elru

Postby Verec » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:14 pm

L'Phak didn't turn, he caught it with his telekenisis, and held it in the air. He put the jar aound it, and screwed on the enspelled lid. He then mage locked the jar shut, and teleported away with his captive to the dark woods near the school. He began to reach out with tendrils of fine magic, teasing the thin spot in reality, redirecting it, and forcing it into a tunnel stretching through the astral plane. It would take hours, but this portal would whisk him away, to the birthplace of his race. There he could tease all the secrets out of the little piece of flesh.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Karo » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:16 am

*Karo*
She sighed again. "It's not about whether or not my family wins, they only win if one of them kills me. If I die the way I want, then I win, even if my sister is still alive." she took off to hover a few feet in the air. "But I'm unsure of if I'm ready to go or not. I thi nk I might miss the color of the sky too much." She stopped and her eyes turned white. "Oh, so that's why I couldn't sense her." Her eyes changed back to their normal blue and she laughed. "Found my sister. She got called back home by mom because mom likes me better."

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:17 am

"I'm not sure what that means, but I think a Great! is in for you, right?" Daisuke says uncertainly.
Guess who's back?

Postby Karo » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:29 am

*Karo*
She smiled. "Yeah, it's great for all of us because that means we don't have to worry about my sister hunting me down. My mom calls my sister home to spend a century learning the proper guidelines to being a goddess. I don't get called home because my mother's advisors banned me from the court when I was born. They didn't like me because I was half-and-half, but also because I was born from love, and a goddess is not supposed to fall in love with a common sprite."

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:31 am

"That's kind of screwed, just because your half-and-half doesn't mean anything, plus, love is a good thing! BUT, I guess we can't complain, seeing as we don't get hunted down by your sister..." Daisuke says, shuddering.
Guess who's back?

Postby Karo » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:45 am

*Karo*
She laughed. "My sister couldn't hunt a puppy without the puppy noticing her. No, in my family, the one you should be worried about is me. Or did you not know I'm a pirate?"

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:06 am

"What?" Daisuke says startled, and takes a step back to steady himself. He looks over at Jason and asks with his eyes "The HELL kinda people are you making friends with?"
Guess who's back?

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:17 am

"Oh you don't want to know. There was this plushy pirate, Sean. A half demon Nikki. Her cousin Kalma, a TOTAL perv. His girlfriend Peorith. This crazy bad guy who was bad at his job. Stuff like that."
Jason shrugged.

Postby Aaron » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:33 am

OOC: Those were my eyes, just questioning you. I didn't actually SAY it out loud.

"Well then... Looks like you know some really crazy people Jason..." Daisuke puts his hand to his forehead and shakes his head.
Guess who's back?

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:10 am

Shiro turned from the three and back to Shotoken. "Don't think we've met each other properly." Shiro extended his right arm. "I'm Shiro Wong. You did know me as Lumenias." Though Lumenias had still been a kid, Shiro looked to be in his late teens.
Demon of Elru

Postby Karo » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:31 pm

*Karo*
She laughed even harder at Daisuke. And looked at Jason. "Should I show him my other abilities, show him where I lived?"

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:42 pm

shotoken glanced at shiro, before beginning to stare off into space.
"interesting....we've got more important things to think about. shit has hit fan, and someone will die. it might be us, it might be whoever's causing this. either way, we need some help."

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing