Megaville: Apocalypse

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Aaron » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:53 am

Daisuke finally got up after recovering. "Man, I am NOT used to this dimension yet...." Looking over at his cousin, Daisuke realized that in a group, he could do more. Running over to Jay, he whispered something in his ear, and waited for his response to it.
Guess who's back?

Postby Jay » Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:09 am

Jason crossed his arms, thinking, then he nodded silently back at Aaron, trying to figure out the details of what they're planning.

Queriana kept moving along, now nearing the group as she saw dead bodies thrown around, sprawled everywhere, her unmoving eyes winced a little, "Who, no, what, could have done such an evil sin?"
She shook her head, intending to find out.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:00 am

OOC: Aaron? Might I remind you that is my REAL name? AND my character's name IS Daisuke, AND my user name is Chaos ZERO...
Guess who's back?

Postby Karo » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:02 am

Yep. I think it's cuz he's too used to calling you by your real name to call you anything else.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:04 am

OOC: Oh well. It's not like someone's gonna be able to DO anything with my real name anyway. Now if it was my MIDDLE name, that'd be a different story...
Guess who's back?

Postby Karo » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:00 am

0_O I wanna know what it is.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:03 am

OOC: I'll PM you about it, though I don't really care if it gets out. That does NOT mean you can go around and say "Aaron's middle name is whatever! Tell a friend, or 2, or 10 million, and keep on telling until the whole fuggin WORLD knows!"
Guess who's back?

Postby Karo » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:34 am

Ok, then I'll only laugh about it in the solitude of my room.

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:38 am

OOC: Oh just shut up, just cause you now know my middle name doesnt mean you can laugh at me all you want.
Guess who's back?

Postby Jay » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:39 am

((Dude, she knows your FULL name mkay? I do too. So yeah, tofu butt XD))

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:40 am

OOC: Dont remind me of that HORRIBLE anime... and so what, I like being nice and telling people who i trust, and she likes being mysterious and stuff alright? not my fault!
Guess who's back?

Postby Karo » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:47 am

Heh, got that right. I'm paranoid, I told you guys that a dozen times each.

Postby Jay » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:48 am

((We should really stop general chatting.))

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:49 am

OOC: WE KNOW! but does that change anything? NO! so, it doesnt really matter. and we're quite aware that you're paranoid, you give us hints all the time, and i dont mean just by TELLING us you're paranoid...
Guess who's back?

Postby Jay » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:49 am

I'm making a discussion board for this, do it in there.

Postby Aaron » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:53 am

OOC: Alright, alright.

IC: Daisuke jumped to the top of a building, signaling to Jason, waiting for him to get into position

OOC: And by the way, I'm winging it right now, so we BETTER plan this out, Jay.
Guess who's back?

Postby Karo » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:53 am

yeah but I'm mean and like to watch you squirm to try and figure out my real name. it's just more fun for me that way.

*Karo*
She contunues to drive her twinblades into Gabriel, neither her eyes or her mood changing as she lets all of her wrath into those blades, fueling their power.

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:02 pm

Gabriel just stood their, smiling about it as if it was a massage. He then walked away, leaving behind the bits of his skin that the blades did touch. "Thanks for the back rub." Gabriel mocked before spinning around and kicking Karo into a building, causing it to collapse atop her.

Finally, the second hands finished their seal. Gabriel smiled, placing his first hands upon the completed spell circle. His second arms returned to his body as Gabriel began the ritual. His flesh began to rip from his hands and became absorbed by the circle. Just as quickly, they regenerated.

Heheheh... Yes, soon, I will obliterate this entire world...

=====

Gabriel let his hold go, allowing Lumenias to slide down the wall, leaving behind a long streak of blood. "Well, once again I've won in the end. I am about to gain this world just as I did with yours... And every mortal on this pathetic dust ball will become slaves to my design." Lumenias smiled, despite Gabriel's threat. "Well, you're taking it better than I thought."

"Heh..." Lumenias created one last bit of energy in his right hand, his body slowly being killed by his wounds. "If you only knew what I had done after banishing you..." Lumenias created a blade, nothing special, just a dagger-size blade. "Gah!" Lumenias slumped over, the blade fading as his heart slowly stopped beating as its left side was missing. "Heh. Now, HE's coming back. And I know what will happen once he sees what you're doing and what you've done." Lumenias smiled, his plan successful.

Gabriel watched with curiosity as the boy's body became bathed in gold light. "What?..." Gabriel then saw the young form begin to stretch and alter. The basic shape wasn't much different, only older and more muscular. But then the hair changed and Gabriel's eyes went wide. "You son of a bitch!" Gabriel called out as the light erupted, ripping through the school and piercing into the sky.

=====

Gabriel's smiled vanished as he felt somthing in him begin to fade. "No... No!" The circle started to fade in and out, twisting and swirling as Gabriel felt his gained knowledge begin to leave him. "No, dammit! My magic!" The spell circle vanished as he looked over to see the pillar of light shooting out of the school fade. "God DAMN YOU!!" Gabriel dropped to his knees, pounding both fists into the concrete street. "Damn that god! Damn this god! DAMN EVERY FUCKING GOOOOOOODD!!" Gabriel shoved his arm into the ground and seeped in, leaving to focus on someone else.
Demon of Elru

Re: Megaville: Apocalypse

Postby Verec » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:26 pm

-You are not a god, and you never will be. I have seen the powers that be, seen them rise, live and die, and I know you do not have the spark that elivates them above mortals. You will never find it, for if it is not with you, then you will never have it. I have more of the devine in my little finger than you ever will!- L'Phak taunted Gabriel, as he foldedc his legs under himself, the picure of a creature secure in his own superiority.
----
Chyene Mountain. NORAD
The corpses of the guards had been killed by laser fire and whirling blades. The door that could withstand a nuclear attack, having closed had been eaten through. The inside of the mountain had become a charnel house, and a single robot now stood at the center of the mountain, his hand morphed around the base comander's head, integrating with his brain. The robot's eye brightened as he finished the download, and he crushed the organic's skull. Inefficant meatbags not even worth digesting. Since his activation he had made several small changes to his structure to improve efficancy, these creatures only grew less efficant as they aged. Turning to a computer bank, he plugged in and began entering the nuclear launch codes, setting the alerts to DEFCON 1. A false immage begfan to apear on the moniters of any facilities still active, that of missiles being launched all over the world. It was taken from a training exercise, but it was convincing all the same.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:03 pm

(OOC: ... Gabriel left the spot where he was near L'Phak and the others... -_-' And they're too far from the school to speak to him there. >.> )

Gabriel cursed again. "I fucking hate life..." He turned and started to leave as the other being dropped onto the floor. "Lumenias is gone, he's reverted his body back to the host's control, and that means the limiter spell is broken. And since the new form isn't one of a god, it won't work again. But why would this have taken away most of my magic?" Gabriel continued talking to himself, the white haired being behind him starting to stand.

"Wha... Didn't the powers mix properly?" He looked around, the bricks and pipes that were in the walls nearby were lying on the ground around him. "Where...is this place?" He blinked a bit. "Lumenias?" He looked up, wondering if the god had been created but placed him somewhere else to let him live his life.

Images came to him along with the words of Lumenias. "Your endeavors weren't in vain. I was indeed created. But, time makes fools of us all, in one way or another. Gabriel returned and sealed my powers. As things stood, I couldn't beat him in my weakened condition. So, I had to implement a plan I had thought up soon after I banished him." The young man listened, hearing it all. He saw everything. He saw what happened when Gabriel banished Lumenias. He saw the people and events that took place after Lumenias came to Earth. He saw everything.

"..." He looked left, seeing the taller man still talking to himself. "... I'll make sure to kill you this time!" He was on the man in under a hundredth of a second.

But, surprisingly, Gabriel had caught him just as quickly as the being attacked. ".... Wow, never moved that fast." Gabriel punched him with a left hook, knocking him to the ground...by seven feet. "... Ah, now I see. I order to take away my knowledge, Lumenias had to pay an equal price by handing over power... Heh, he really is a nice god... Or, he was..." Gabriel smiled, happy about his newly acquired strength, speed, and godly powers. He looked to the puzzled youth still in the seven-ffot deep hole he sent him into. "Well, guess I'll be seeing you around, Shiro." Gabriel seeped into the ground, leaving Shiro to discover more of what had happened.

(OOC: There, now I've gotten them set up as they were in Omegaville. Most of my work's finished. ^_^)
Demon of Elru

Postby yalborap2 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:11 pm

OOC:speaking of omegaville, I think we need to take things into our own hands and revive it.

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:17 pm

OOC: Eh, we'd need to get most of the others interested. We'd also have to get Smiley and Naur posting again. Then we'll have to track down Iridium.
Demon of Elru

Postby yalborap2 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:26 pm

OOC:damn it all....can we at least do the tracking down iridium part?

Postby Verec » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:16 pm

*sigh* I'm still in but those three have left for happier hunting grounds. I have no idea if they will be back, because I don't know where they went.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby yalborap2 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:29 pm

OOC:you're still in? excellent! shiro and me were talking about making iridium's characters NPCs until her possible return. we could do it with any other plot-crucial characters, and revive omegaville!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing