Megaville: Apocalypse

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Jay » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:53 pm

Jason shrugged, "Seems like the only thing we are short on IS help... which sucks."
Jason shook his head, "But I'm sure we have a bulk sized amount of trouble, ON SALE."
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Karo » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:12 am

*Karo*
"Maybe we shouldn't look for help from other people, but from ourselves and what we have around us. If we win, it shows we don't need any one else as long as we work together, if we die, we die bravely, fighting to the end, knowing we did our best." She looked around at them all confidently. "Oh Daisuke, do you want to see where I come from? My ship I mean."
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Jay » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:15 am

"You're not going to do that thing where you look at the sunset, and your eyes turn blank and then you faint thing again right? Cause seriously, it isn't the most comforting thing to see."
Jason gave her an unsure look, genuinely worried.

Postby Karo » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:19 am

*Karo*
"No. That memory is for me and me alone. I was going to show him the one I showed you and Nikki and Sean. Remember? Seanb couldn't get over what the ship was liek when it was supposed to show what my friendas were like."
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Jay » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:24 am

Jason nodded his head, "Oh right, that thing. Heh, don't forget, you also showed Kalma."
Jason chuckled a bit, but kept his guard up knowing that mentioning Kalma like that might trigger something.

Postby Karo » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:31 am

*Karo*
Her eys narrowed, but she said nothing. She hated the name, but didn't want to take it out in Jason. "Eh, well I think I should wait to show the memory until Daisuke agrees."

Postby Aaron » Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:02 am

"Curiousity killed the cat, but oh well, sure why not?" Daisuke shrugs and agrees.
Guess who's back?

Postby Verec » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:50 am

(Gentlemen, I should inform you that barring any interfearance from our friends and yourselvers, there will be nuclear missles launched one way or another in a few minutes. Either the military launches, or the robot hacks the launch codes, and rewrites the overrides.)
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Previous

Return to Role Playing