Megaville: Apocalypse

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Megaville: Apocalypse

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:01 pm

Alright, the sequel to PPG RPG and prequel to Omegaville. Special thanks to Smiley, funded by Snafu Forums. Same system as the PPG RPG, the equality system, no god modding from ANYONE, and decisions made as a group. Lesse RP then!
Forgot to mention, but just to clarify (if you didn't already notice) this will be the stage of the apocalypse which leads to Omegaville. For futher information on some details, check out the last few pages of PPG RPG.
AND NOTICE: New characters ARE possible, but post any join requests in the Character sheet thread.

*EDIT*: What's god modding and what's not will be decided upon as a whole, and so will pretty much everything else.

*Jason*
He walked down the streets of Megaville slightly broken hearted. He was headed towards school wishing he had someone to talk to.
Last edited by Jay on Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Re: Megaville: Apocalypse

Postby Nameless » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:07 pm

ooc:Nya.. I might as well join

Nameless walked down the street heading towards the school, his metal arm concealed in a hologram as usual. He stared at it for some time before continuing on. "Oy blasted arm deciding to screw up like that and suddenly make me get time powers.." He sighed. If there was one thing he didn't like it was messing with time. He streched slightly and sighed again. "Boring day.."

Postby Nikki » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:08 pm

(Great idea Jason! ^^)

She yawned, walking to school, then bumped into Jason. "Oops! Sorry, buddy!" she said, then giggled slightly. "How are ya, Jason?"
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP
Teen Titans RP (Alternate Universe)

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby Verec » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:11 pm

Orri swept slowly, a change in the air. Despite the fact that the spring air was fresh and the sun bright, a cold and rank feel had crept everywhere. He felt on edge, and swept in a slow circle, mussing to himself. He needed to finnish the plans, he needed to do that very soon.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Nameless » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:13 pm

Nameless stopped walking immediately, his blue eye, hidden by his long bangs changing to grey and looking around after feeling the chang in the air. "Eh.. Nothing found." He shrugged and his eye switched back to normal as he walked on.

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:23 pm

OOC: :/ Nikki, your char just broke up with Jason. =P

*Jason*
Jason looked up to see Nikki.
"Just great, I'm so glad we understand that."
He said that with great amount of sarcasm and quickly walked around the half-demon quickly.

(I'm going to sort out somethings with this char here and do all the stuff)*Bell*
She was sitting in the dark, dank lair just feeling a tad of boredom. Then out of no where various memories from her past flashed before her eyes, memories that were supposed to have been erased, memories that sketch a vague picture of happiness, anger, regret, sadness and finally, none other than Jason. What was that? And who was that? Gah, I'll figure it out later... She stood up a looked around for "Girly".

Postby Nikki » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:25 pm

(I know. XD)

She sighed. Dang..Why me? She flew into the school, her dog ears twitching.
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby Nameless » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:29 pm

Nameless walked inside the classroom, sitting in his usual spot by the window, staring outside. "Damned boredom.."

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:34 pm

(OOC: Crap... Thought we were going right to when the apocalypse starts.)

Lumenias stared out into the dry land from the roof of the Nevada base. ...Why do I feel this strange longing? It's almost like a part of me is getting closer. He then layed back to look at the sky.

=====

Nekora looked down, staring at the battered scientist. "You will fix it!" She then stretched her arm out and pulled a skeleton over. "Or would you like for me to suck the energy from your body like I did your friend?" The scientist shook with fear and began to work faster.
Demon of Elru

Postby Jay » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:36 pm

*Jason*
He slowly shuffled into his first classroom still looking down at the ground. He sat in a random seat and waited for class to begin, in silence.
*Bell*
She flew in and out of the vaious rooms, corridors of the base looking around for Gir.

Postby Karo » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:27 am

she yawned as she walked around the school. things had been so boring lately. and calm. that was what bothered her the most. she didn't like that there was nothing exciting going on. kinda like how it's calm before a storm. or before a solar storm in her case. "I wish i had someone to talk to. Kalma's been kind of distant lately."
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Jay » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:34 am

*Jason*
Jason got up from the desk after figuring out he had been two hours early to class. He starts wandering in the halls when he bumped into Karo.
"Oh hi Karo."
His expression seemed to gleam slightly more happily when he saw her.

Postby Karo » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:41 am

She came out of her trance. "Hi Jason. nice bumping into you. i was hoping for someone to talk with. want to head outside?"
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Jay » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:51 am

*Jason*
"Gladly, anything for you Karo, you know that, you're one of my best friends."
He started following her outside.
*Bell*
Bell had been searching for a long time yielding no results. She had started panicing. Oh no, what if Girly was kidnapped! Or worse... Bell's eyes widened as she started flying all over looking for her beloved robo-dog.

Postby Karo » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:56 am

She smiles. "Yeah you're one of my best friends too." she continues outside, to the sunlight that will make her feel better about the sullen silence of the school.

Postby Jay » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:00 am

*Jason*
"I'm glad that you think that."
He brightly smiled at her.
"So what is it that you wanted to talk about, Karo?"

Postby yalborap2 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:14 am

shotoken was sitting on the roof of the nevada base, staring off into space.
'something bad is going to happen....it's been far too quiet lately.'

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Nikki » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:45 am

She sat down in her seat, and looked over at Nameless. She sighed, then started thinking about how boring life has been lately.

Usually it's exciting. What the blazes is going on? I can tell, something horrible's going to happen. But what? A tsunami, earthquake..? Something worse, maybe? Damn, this is making my fur stand on end.
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP

Postby yalborap2 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:46 pm

OOC:LIVE DAMN YOU LIVE!

wanna timewarp to the beginning of hell itself?

Postby Verec » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:49 pm

NO!
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:49 pm

OOC: Frankly, just doing this will bore everyone. We could do all this already in the first RP. We probably should, but what should start it, anyway?
Demon of Elru

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:51 pm

(OOC: one of the things we would need to cover would be Jack and L'Phaks Confrontation. And Rayven unfortunately cannot be in this one, as he was sequestered in a Remote Monastery during the Apocalypse. The Monastery was not significantly affected by the Apocalypse, so that's how he survived.)
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Ro Wong » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:53 pm

OOC: So, we'll start with that? *looks at the others*
Demon of Elru

Postby yalborap2 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:54 pm

OOC:sounds good to me.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:55 pm

[[ well im joiin... gah! o.o who's playin jack? :) ] [either way, I'm Ami Rose-Or Anya Wolfblood. Maybe I should keep to Anya Wolfblood?] [Ami Rose would make me need to try and remember her site-which i can't-its very old, but full of info]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Next

Return to Role Playing