ROD Sign-up

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Verec » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:12 pm

Why does he have blades? because what the hell is the worlds most infamous thinker of the Victorian era going to use? Maybe guns granted but nothing Nietzsche gave was exactly jumping out at me. I actually based this of a PrC created by a guy who calls himself Jason. (stop wiggiling that bethonged body you!) Nietzsche's thoughts though make him a ruthless combatant. The will to power, that is his trademark, so what do you think I should have him do? Simply be a force of will so strong it overwhelms anything else...OK we'll go with that. Maybe he can even force someone to kill themselves.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Prof_Iridium » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:15 pm

O.o;;

Alright..I must be in a sick mindset...I hear 'blades' and 'Victorian era' and instantly think Jack the Ripper.

*smacks hand*
http://laurean.deviantart.com/
Everyone dies, it's creepy when they don't.

Nebacanezzar wrote:Few females can make being evil seem... cute. Prof is one of them.

Re: ROD Sign-up

Postby Nikki » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:26 pm

By the way, I'll be introducing some new ablities later in the RP that I didn't say on my character sheet. ^^'
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP
Teen Titans RP (Alternate Universe)

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby Aerozord » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:29 pm

Verec, your character sounds like he would use his fists alone. Hand to hand fighter.

Postby Verec » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:32 pm

When he designs to fight sure, but such is his contempt for lesser creatures, that he will use them up first as fodder to further his own plans. When he gets close to people then he can go hand to hand. Don't expect fancy moves though.
"I saw it, there, in the sewers...for just a second. All hunched over, skin pale white beneath those rags...so many rags. The vermin crawled about his feet like idolaters at worship, and I swear that the wind drew breath in a frightened gasp at his passing. He wore cold like a cloak and I swear that behind that smiling golden mask he was laughing at me as his curved blade rose and fell, cutting through my men. It left wounds filled with crystals of salt...the screams...the screams...and the pants....Gods! The Pants!!!"
-Captain Urtin, who salted and ate his former soldiers.
"Jar-Jar you're a genius!"

Postby Aerozord » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:37 pm

ok then how about this. You are in, as long as you can make it work I dont mind. However as with Jay's power I keep the right to make alterations.

Postby Karo » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:10 am

Code Name: Ai Ling
Name: Bai Ai Ling
Nationality: Chinese
Power: Short disruptions of the earth's magnetic field (gravity) in a concentrated area
Bio: She was abaondoned to the South China Streets by her mother and grew up fighing for her right to live. she discovered her power at age 8 and used it to her advantage in surviving. she is a street fighter and thief by nature and rarely talks to anyone about anything. She sees her job in the agency as a way to keep herself alive and amused and tries not to get involed with anyone she sees as trouble.
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Keiran: Bad RPs don't get picked, unmemberable RPs get ignored.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby PyRo » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:29 am

Name: Barry
Species: Human
Nationality: Australian

Physical Appearance:
6"5 Tall, about 85 kg, Short, Black Hair, Light Blue Eyes which gives you the impression that he never misses a shot, A curved nose, which looks like it has been broken many times. Clean Shaven, But altogether an average looking guy.

He wears a Cowboy hat most of the time, A long Black Trench Coat (NOTE: The trench coat has its purpose, which is to stop people from seeing him use his create-guns/ammo-at-will power see Super Powers/Abilities Section), Black T-Shirt, and Blue Jeans, Body Armour which goes over the T-Shirt but under the Trench Coat, Army Boots, Hip-Holsters (where he keeps his Two Cool Looking, Custom Made, six-shooters (NOTE: The Six-Shooters use a Hollowed Projectile filled with jellified rocket fuel, thus enabling it to reach sub-sonic speeds, which does more damage than the normal bullets that most people use, For more info look at RIFTS: Mercenaries and find Ramjet Rounds), and Speed-Loaders, a whole lot of Gun Service Kit, and a Big Bag

Personality:
A Good Honest Friendly man thats seen too many battles, but enjoys seeing the face of his enemy when he quick draws. Will help people depending on his mood and the person requiring his help's alignment, Loves to party, will drink anybody under the table (out drink).

Background: When Barry was 8 he saw an old western movie about Doc Holliday (one of the Fastest Quick Drawer ever) and thought gee that would be cool to do, by the time he was 14 years old he had gotten quicker and more accurate with any weapon, by the age of 25 he was the Fastest and Most Accurate Gunslinger of all time, deciding the people of the world could use his abilities he went wandering the world untill he found out about the Agency.

These are some of the Super Powers/Abilities/Auras that Barry has Created/Picked up and Honed over the Years:

Quickest Draw: Self Explanitory
Create-Guns/Ammo-At-Will: This ability supplies Barry with any weapon and any ammo at any given time, though he may Recieve any ammo at any given time, it doesnt appear in the chamber of the gun which means barry still has to reload the gun.
Unnerving Accuracy: (This isnt really an ability but rather a skill) This skill is the reason Barry hasn't missed a shot "Yet".
Awareness Aura: You know all the movies where this one guy walks into the bar and the bar goes quiet, as every eye shifts to him, well this is it.
Super Endurance: This is the Ability which allows Barry to drink you all under the table.
Pscychic Gambling: Gives Barry the Power to know what the other person's hand contains without actually looking at it, tell the dice what number to make face side up and it happens.
I reckon the best way to go out, is to go out with both guns blazing.

My name is Josh... but everyone calls me dickhead for some reason... :(

Location: Australia, QLD, Ipswich, ... Getting too close for comfort

Postby Aerozord » Mon Jan 10, 2005 8:52 pm

karo_urishi your fine, and Thargor...we will see if it works

Postby Karuma » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:59 am

Igen Char

Name: Shotaro Ishinomori
Nationality/History: Japanese manga artist and writer of the 50's. Creator of Cyborg Soldier 009 and Kamen Rider. The Igen used his knowledge and their technology to turn him into a Motorcycle-Riding Cyborg Scientist with the combined powers of the first nine 00 Series Cyborgs and the Bike of his character Kamen Rider.

Powers/Items:
If you guys really need a list for the 00 Cyborgs's powers, ask...

Kamen Rider's Motorcycle - Basically a tough bike with a lot of weaponry.

Postby Mandy » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:14 am

Crap! I'm lost. I'm not able to get on at the same time as you guys so i don't think it'll work for me :(

Postby Aerozord » Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:52 pm

Kalma thats fine, assuming your character is dead.

Mandy dont worry about it I slowed the RP down for that reason.

Postby Karuma » Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:22 pm

I'll do a check then... I don't think he is alive still...

Added after 2 minutes:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclo ... hp?id=6650

Yup... Died of Heart Failure

Postby Vage » Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:19 pm

I want to join

Code Name: Agent Fire
Name:AXE Wong
Ability:Pyrochenetic
Nationality:America/Japanees
Power:Can manipulate fire
BIO:Went to a special school,at 13 passed college..at 15 joined the agency.

Postby Icerider » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:47 pm

How long did you have to search to find this? I'm surprised it's still even here! Good job!
For the application, you've gotta wait for Aerozoid's ok.
Just call me Ice

Re: ROD Sign-up

Postby fuzzylogik » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:55 pm

is this rp still open?

Postby Icerider » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:57 pm

I think so. But I'm not sure. You'll have to ask Aerozoid.
Just call me Ice

Postby Loud mouth » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:12 pm

Can i join?
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Nikki » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:45 pm

Um....I'm a little (a lot) behind....So can I just say my character blew everything off for a while and then came back?
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP

Location: Dreamland? No. Fairyland? I wish. The dirt clod of doom, Oklahoma? Sadly, yes.

Postby Karo » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:40 am

the rp died a long time ago nii-chan
Zath: Behold, Karo: The only woman in existence who can make Fenix shut the fuck up.
Redsnow: That, and, frankly, if Karo doesn't like you that much, your character is probably going to die soon after his acceptance anyway.
Zelosse: I don't usually laugh at blatant attitude, but when I do. It usually involves Karo.

Postby Nikki » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:41 am

I see. Okay. ^^' Didn't know.
I am the GM of:
Kokutinu High School RP

Postby Karo » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:42 am

it's alright. it was declared officially dead a few months ago.

Previous

Return to Role Playing