Horror RP: Bio Lamentation

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:43 pm

((Is Fury and agent 4 in cooba too? Or near de puppies?))

*Cherry scratches her ass* "So cousin-person, how've you been?"
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:47 pm

[do i need to be approved before coming here? is that horror sign up thing the place where I sign up? If so I've done it. Can I post now? Or should I wait till I'm approved.]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:47 pm

OOC: The dogs are on the roof, Fury and 4 are on the first floor. So, yes, they're in Cuba. (They're team is meant to be excluded from the dog massacre.)
Demon of Elru

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:48 pm

[*hates talkin ooc/but waits to know if I can post*][or i need to be approved]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:51 pm

OOC: Shebum approves characters at the signup thread.
Demon of Elru

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:53 pm

[k-is that the horror somthing rpg sign up one?]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:55 pm

OOC: You already posted in it. If you want, I'll post in it to show you which it is.
Demon of Elru

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:58 pm

[hm? well, okey *slightly confused*]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:34 pm

((See Horror RP sign up...))

Added after 32 minutes:

Cherry ran her fingers threw her bangs and gave a sobering smirk as they featherd back down. It looks like she was on cloud 9...or was going to be.
She reached into a locked drawer in her desk and pulled out a bottle of rather strong booze. "They're going to fire my ass..." She smiled and took a swig. "Who needs to go out with class? "
What she didn't know, was that she knew too much, and with her righteous personallity, she'd be a major screw job to the company if she leaked any of her knowledge out to the public.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Mandy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:31 am

Sorry I'm not able to be on after 3pm EST

Satsuke walked through the cafeteria with both Uzis out and ready. "Johnson, go check out the freezer. I'll take the kitchen." There is no way that this is a fucking rash! She walked towards the washing area. When she got to the ajar door she paused. "Hmmm, what could have done this?" She examined the door then walked in. "This is gonna suck hard..."

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:56 am

(OOC: ...If that's where you wanna be. I said the sinks were just beside the freezer, didn't I?*goes to check*)

As Johnson opens the door, he stops. He sees numerous packages lined along the shelves and two large meat slabs hanging near the wall. He then noticed a leg coming from behind a shelf and partially hidden by the meat. He walked over and turned the corner of the shelf. He then saw a dead chef, holding tightly to a bloody meat cleaver. Upon inspection, he saw his skin was rotting away and falling off in some areas. He turned and started back toward the door. When he got close, something long and slimey reached down and slammed the door shut in a hurry.

Johnson turned and saw it quickly retract into a vent on the ceiling. When he got closer, something started to hiss. He looked right into the vent cover and saw something move away in a rush. It had been too dark in the shaft to see it better, but he briefly made out what could've been a tail. Turning he followed the vent shaft until he got to the wall. It came down so he tried to open the cover closer to him to look in.

He put his head in and looked up, shining on his small flashlight, he saw nothing. He then turned to look down the shaft. He suddenly jumped when something was right at his face. Dropping the light he tried to pull out and grab his rifle. But, his body didn't respond -- rather, it stopped proceeding when he dropped the light. He suddenly blacked out, something thin and long ripping through the back of his neck. Johnson's head landed right in the jagged teeth of the waiting mouth beneath it.
Demon of Elru

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:04 am

(OOC:Other than the Johnson Reference, Ok.

Johnson is actually back at the CP. But since It's <Random red shirt Guys name> It'll do for a place holder.

And that's a Red shirt for ya. Never uses ANY common sense. A "smart" person/soldier, would NEVER put his head in a small restricting hole like that.)

Fury had drawn a sword from it's sheath now, and had it at the ready along with his SOCOM. He reached his foot forward and nudged the door to the operating room open with his foot. His attached light shined on in the darkness, illuminating the darkened OR.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:14 am

OOC: All the lights are on.
Demon of Elru

Postby Mandy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:15 am

Okay good, Satsuke doesn't have a flashlight so that's perfect.

Postby Ro Wong » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:44 pm

(OOC: Anyway, I'll just ignore your bit about turning on your light.)

The room is a complete mess. Operating gloves are scattered all over the floor, the glove bin is knocked over, the operating utensils are lying on the operating table, covered in blood. There's a body on the far end, though. His throat, wrists, stomach; he's absolutely covered with cuts. The entire top half of his scalp is lying on the floor next to the table, a small puddle of blood and squishy bits of his brain are all the remain inside the red bone. His eyes are facing the door, their glazed, dead gaze staring right at you. Though, there's no real doubt he's dead. And judging from the blood on the surgical knife in his hand, he killed himself a good while ago -- possibly two hours ago.
Demon of Elru

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:10 pm

"Christ...." Fury muttered to himself as he moves into the OR, "Some kinda rash my ass." He says as he examines the dead body. "This guy was insane....wait...wheres the rest of the infirmary staff?" He said quietly to himself before turning around towards the doors.

He was keeping an eye out for anything important. Though he doubted he'd find anything he could use in here. (^.^ XD In RE you ALWAYS found something you could use in just about every room, Even if it didn't make sense to take that one thing as opposed to taking something else, like bullets or medicine. )

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:24 pm

(OOC: ^.^' Heh, yeah. I've been trying to think up some things like that, and some puzzles, too. I'm trying to give it a more RE feel, but these puzzles are harder to think up than I thought. '>>)

Just as Fury turned, a small note was hanging on the inside of the door. Going in, you couldn't see it. but now it's staring you in the face. It's a normal, yellow sticky note, and there looks to be a number written on it, with a couple of words on the bottom.

(OOC: Of course, there are the always-present doors with number locks. That factor is easy to play in. X) )
Demon of Elru

Postby Mandy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:53 pm

Hey could you tell me about what the kitchen looks like? I entered the busted door with blood all over it.

Postby Ro Wong » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:37 pm

OOC: Already did. It has a center area for hanging pans and stuff, stoves on one wall, ovens on the next, then the sinks on on the next wall, but at the end so they're farther away from the cooking areas. And just beside them is the freezer door.
Demon of Elru

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:42 pm

Fury had sheathed his sword, Freeing his hand to take the note from the door, and read over it quickly.

After that, he turned scanning the room quickly for anything else, and then moving out into the cafeteria again, he walked to the kitchen looking for Satsuke to get her opinions on the note he had found.

(OOC: Just go ahead and tell me what was on the note, and the other stuff of course happens after I read it.

Postby Ro Wong » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:26 am

The note is written in black ink and says this:

"43917

Be sure the filters are set before activating any equipment"
Demon of Elru

Postby Mandy » Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:21 am

Satsuke walked over to the ovens first. They had nothing cooking and none of them were on. Next she checked the island that had the pots and pans hanging. Hmmm... I thought I heard something bang... The pots were still and looked like they hadn't moved in ages. The only noise she could hear was a liquid dripping. She walked towards the sink to turn off the annoying sound. When she got there, there was no water running. So, what's dripping...

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:00 pm

"4!" Fury called from across the room at the door. "Have you found anything?" He called as he walked in.

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:56 pm

Satsuke jumped and almost hit her head on the ceiling. "Jeese! Could you not do that?!" She walked over to Fury. "I've found a busted door with blood all over it and A. Johnson was suppose to be checking th freezer. He has reported back yet."

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:22 pm

(OOC: Youuuuu Must Live! Liiiiiiiive!)

"Well, come on then, you can give me your opinions on this info I found, while we find Johnson and see if he's found anything." Fury said turning and walking back through the door.

He walked over to the door to the large freezer, reaching out to pull the door open.

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing