Horror RP: Bio Lamentation

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:13 pm

Fury took in the surroundings, and was keeping to himself in the center of the lobby as the other soldiers examine the area. He finally pulled out of his thoughts and began barking orders to the men. "Okay soldiers, I'm sure you've seen worse in your tours here. I want a temporary Command post set up in here, in the lobby. Two guards here at all times. Johnson and Martinez, You two get the first watch." Then as they began to scramble around removing a few of the bodies and setting up their communication for the CP, Fury stepped back outside, turning to his own comlink. "Hey Pilot, Drop the munitions boxes, both of them. Then find a nearby Airfield to Refuel." he added as the heavy two man boxes were dropped to the ground.

"We're going to check the site over.....Yeah I saw the other landing pad too. Alex you hear that? Me and Gillespie thought we caught sight of a secondary Helipad. You should check that one out....with al;l due respect, sir.

(Well he is Fury's CO apparently. Hence the Sir part there at the end.)
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"
Image
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3167
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Wherever my path leads me.
Gender: None specified

Postby Ro Wong » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:35 pm

(OOC: Yeah, Alex will go with that. He does know the entire place, and going in from the roof will let him evade Alpha for a while.)

Alex nodded. "Good idea." Alex said with a small grin.

Giving the pilot a point to land, the helicopter flew over the labs and landed on the roof. Alex moved his team out, three of them sliding the caged dogs out first. Alex walked forward and waved at the pilot. He nodded and the vehicle lifted up. As it flew off, Alex turned to his team.

"I'm going to head in. There are some areas that are locked and need high level security clearance for someone to enter." He began to walk in through a stairwell doorway nearby. "Shoor, you stay out here with the team and have them activate the dogs. Be ready in case anything should happen." With that, Alex began his walk down to the inside of the fourth floor.

(OOC: Say whenever you leave a member of your team behind when you take the others ahead to search the place.)
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17495
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:13 am

(OOC: well, Like I said, He's going to have a pair at the CP at all times, and the others will be with him. Just don't get too crazy with killing people off. we don't want to run out of NPCs too quickly.)

A little while later, Fury had the crates open and they were going over their supplies. "Every soldier carries at least one spare clip per weapon. If you find something important, you contact the rest of the group, do NOT continue on your own. Remeber what Alex said, The research team is considered Biohazard Level Red, No Contact whatsoever. Everyone is to stay in Comlink range of the CP. You got me soldiers?"

"SIR, YES SIR!" The squad said, shouldering their rifles, and checking their sidearms.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"
Image
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3167
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Wherever my path leads me.
Gender: None specified

Postby Mandy » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:12 am

After regaining control, Satsuke walked over towards Fury. She grabbed two clips for her Uzis, "Fury, I apologize for the scene. I wasn't expecting the lobby to look like that." She looked down, ashamed for not acting like a soldier. "I'll stay at the command center if you feel that I would not do well with containing the Biohazard."
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6544
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:29 pm
Location: in pants... whose? You'll have to guess
Gender: None specified

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:46 pm

"Okay, I want Johnson and Martinez to stay here in the CP. Jergens, You take the Hallway. We're going this way." He said as he turned and walked towards the Hallway leading to the Cafeteria, Jergens and Sonds turned and walked towards the hallway with the doors. "Oh, And Satsuke?" he said.

"Yes sir?"

"Can it." Fury said as he turned back towards the hallway. "I didn't make you second in command for nothing you know."
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"
Image
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3167
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Wherever my path leads me.
Gender: None specified

Postby Mandy » Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:27 am

"Yes, sir!" She smiled, Good, I atleast got out of the boring work. She ran after Fury, took out one of her Uzis, and followed him down the Hallway to the Cafeteria.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6544
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:29 pm
Location: in pants... whose? You'll have to guess
Gender: None specified

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:57 pm

Down that hall, after you passed by a set of locked doors, you see a far door to the left just before a door at the end of the hall. Just on the right, though, is the cafeteria. It has no doors and it looks empty at first glance, but there are a few random spots of blood stains with a hand or foot here-and-there. There is a large, thick, metal door at the back of the kitchen(on the side of the cafeteria) that closes off the freezer. The window is covered with frost and you can't see inside.

Further in the hall is the door to the left. This is the infirmary. The door at the end of the hall goes into the stairwell. It's locked from the otherside, though.

=====

The other two, after going through the door to the hall, find the long hallway quiet and cool. The hall isn't that big, though. Each door has a 6x6 inch window at head level, a key pad beside the door, and an electronic lock.(Some of the pads are green, a couple are red. Green means unlocked.)
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17495
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:36 pm

((what did I miss? I'm too lazy to read right now.))
Image
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:24 pm
Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.
Gender: None specified

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:41 pm

OOC: Alex, Shoor, Fury, 4, two teams of APCD men, and the dogs went down to Cuba. Currently, Shoor is one the roof with his and Alex's team and the dogs. Fury, Agent 4, and their team are inside looking around the first floor. Alex went into the top floor from the roof. Not much else happened.
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17495
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:44 pm

((any need for de cherry? O.O Make the dogs attack er something ))
Image
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:24 pm
Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.
Gender: None specified

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:52 pm

Sure why not? we need something to attack us while we are in the cafeteria.

BTW my OOC is white and my IC is violet
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6544
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:29 pm
Location: in pants... whose? You'll have to guess
Gender: None specified

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:55 pm

(OOC: Sorry, but not just yet. I was waiting until you came back to activate them. Hold on a sec.)

One of the men in Bravo team held his left hand to his ear. "...Yes, sir. We'll activate them right away, sir." He then walked over to the caged dogs. Once the cages were open, he stepped back to look at all three. "...Guard!" He said, hoping it was the right word.

(OOC: Okay, there. Now, kill the soldier boys as quick or slow or painful as you want. Don't go for Shoor, though -- he's gotta kill the dogs.)
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17495
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:58 pm

Hasegawa needs to get back on post more often.

"Hey, Fury, you ever get the feeling that this is like a video game and the monster is right behind that door?" Satsuke pointed to the infirmary door. "Cause I'm getting that feeling right now." She held up her Uzi, preparing herself for anything.
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6544
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:29 pm
Location: in pants... whose? You'll have to guess
Gender: None specified

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:01 pm

OOC: *shakes his finger* Getting ahead of yourself, aren't you? There are monsters all around, just gotta know how to find them. And you'll get some action, soon. (And you forgot the cafeteria is just to your right... Have a couple of guys go in there, first.)
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17495
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:06 pm

Yea I know, I was just making an RE refrence and besides think about it, when the epidemic first hit they would have taken the zombies into the infirmary to see if they could cure them. I'll just edit it out if you want. I was also bored of waiting for Rayven. He is never on!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6544
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:29 pm
Location: in pants... whose? You'll have to guess
Gender: None specified

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:10 pm

OOC: *grins* Now, I didn't say there weren't any in there, either. Anyway, it's fine. Just wanting to try and get you confused and possibly paranoid. :D
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17495
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:12 pm

She is paranoid. She is freaked out and is assuming what i've posted. ^_^ I've thought of everything. I was originally gonna put that she was pointing at the freezer, since you took time to mention it. Is there zombie porkchops?
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6544
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:29 pm
Location: in pants... whose? You'll have to guess
Gender: None specified

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:13 pm

OOC: Mmmmaybe... maybe not. Just gotta check it to find out. ^^
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17495
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Re: Horror RP: Bio Lamentation

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:16 pm

((I have to get back in the mood))

The dog slowly stepped out of the cage, sat down, or what looked to be obedience and sitting down. No, he was rearing back, ready to go off in it's assault setting. The weapons on their persons registered as a threat within the confines of their programing.
Once they were turned off, it was game-over for these fellows, they just didn't realize until guard #1's blood was all over Guard #2. Just for added effect, he disabled the thermoptic camo until after ripping guard #1's juggular from his throat. A gruesome, and horrifically gratuotouse of a display for Guard#2.
Now invisible, the dog began pacing around guard #2. Any infrared wouldn't register, any night vision... the same. The only thing that would come up was static...
Now it was just a matter of waiting to die... and guard #2 knew it.
The other dogs descretely melted out the back of their cages and joined in the hunt.
Last edited by Shebum Devi on Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3338
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2004 3:24 pm
Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.
Gender: None specified

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 1:16 pm

In Russia, food eats You!! but i guess it's now, In Cuba Food eats You!
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 6544
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 1:29 pm
Location: in pants... whose? You'll have to guess
Gender: None specified

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:32 pm

(OOC: Hey, I'm trying, I've also got a RP line going with Iridium right now, in the Omegaville RP, I've gotta wait on her.

But for right now, Red shirt guy #1's time has come...Im pretty sure.)

Fury stopped, and motioned for the rest of the group to stop. Something had just made a noise, and it had echoed faintly around the cafeteria, just enough to not be able to determine it's source.

Since they had checked the stair well already, and there were only three other ways out, one being the way they came, fury motioned for Satsuke and (Insert Random Dead guy's name here) to go and check the freezer. After that, he slowly closed in on the door to the infirmary.

His hand reached out slowly, his own SOCOM up and at the ready. He pulled the door open slowly, keeping a careful look out for anything that could have caused the noise.

(think really heavy on the itchy trigger finger here, he's just waiting for something to give him a reason to shoot it.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"
Image
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3167
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Wherever my path leads me.
Gender: None specified

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:44 pm

The room was lined with tables, all occupied with body bags. There's a blood trail leading from the farthest one on the right(sixth table on the right) to an operating room with just behind a pair of doors. (Double doors without locks or knobs. You just push and they open. They only open in, though, so there are handles on the inside to pull.) This bag stands out from the rest, but only because it's empty. Looking in, you'd find dried blood on the insides of the cover where a chest would be.

=====

The cafeteria is empty and silent. Food trays and bits of steak, mustard, ketchup, and other various food items litter the floors and tables. The side walls and seats all are splattered with blood. Under some of the tables, though, are random limbs. A hand and foot here, a ear there, with twenty-something tables -- some of which look out of place, as if moved -- there's too many to bother keeping track of.

There's a food station were the various dishes are picked up. Currently, it's empty. Just behind that is a window that looks into the kitchen. To the right of the food station is a loose door. It's barely hanging on its bottom hinge and has blood on the handle and a streak leading from it to the floor. The kitchen is packed with five different stoves, four ovens in the walls, a center area for hanging pots, pans, and cooking utensils, and three sinks that are secluded from the cooking areas, and near the freezer.

To the left of the sink is the freezer's large door. The lock is made so that it can only open from the outside. The window at the top is covered by too much frost and ice chips to be able to see through.
Image
Demon of Elru
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 17495
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Delelia
Gender: Male

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:31 pm

[o.O so whats goin on right now? and who is where and what? o.o ]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: Lost in the wind...
Gender: None specified

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:34 pm

(Waiting for Mandy's post before I continue, since we're supposed to be exploring our selected rooms simultaneously.)
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"
Image
Moderator

User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 3167
Joined: Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:08 pm
Location: Wherever my path leads me.
Gender: None specified

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:39 pm

[aw-okey then.... hmm.. is the sign up thread for this that horror rpg sign up one? *forgot if i posted my profile-Ami Rose- I think I did...]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/
User avatar
offline
 
Posts: 885
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:45 pm
Location: Lost in the wind...
Gender: None specified

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 5 guests