Horror RP: Bio Lamentation

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Horror RP: Bio Lamentation

Postby Shebum Devi » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:59 pm

The year is sometime in the near future where corporate heirchy and goverment meld together as one. They try to conceal this fact, but the rumors of the occurance was leaked out a long time ago. There's nothing to hide, eccept what exactly takes place in each facility.

This began the establishment of the Biotechical Group. Since the begining it's alway been speculation that there were some twisted things going on behind the scenes; behind the glamor of it's propaganda with it's cheap remedies and promises of 'safe' cybornetic reconstruction. The people knew there was something more especially after the gaint robot gerbil incident.

There has been word of private organizations, even ones within the confines of the government, who've been doing inspections and assimilating into Bio Tech in particular. So as a counter messure, the Group organized their own little flock essentially to seek and destroy...in the lines of experimentation of course. They were known as the (name still pending and I can't think of a substitute at the moment).

Okay, all new characters go to the Horror Sign up page, and read the rules there. Most ooc conversations and suggestions can go there too. No extensive arguing please? This is suppose to be fun.
Remember this is to be a little mature with the violence and cruelty. I'd like to see humor mixed where you feel like it.

Still editting, but post when you feel like it

The red haired woman known as Cherry Rallins was retreiving something out of the trunk of her beat up hack of crap car in the parking garage. It wasn't always like that. Just the fact that she was a really really bad driver.
Her goggles were raised abover her eyes as she pulled out what looked like a pet taxi.

"Ooo. Well hello Professor." Another womans voice...and the stench of cancer sticks, which Cherry was allergic to. "Another demonstration on the benefits of roadkill?" It was that bitchy underling, Liz Shecter.
The smell... Cherry's eyes watered a bit.
The hyper little creature in the box, with it's metalic claws screeching against eachother and the occasional blood curtling squeals it emitted, shuffled about.
In a snooty stance, Liz waited for the usual meak little response, but wasn't what she was going to get.
The cute little scientist rose up and went face to face with her and right then: "ACHOO!" Cherry had a look of astonishment, then smiled. The bitch glared and stole a tissue out of Cherry's labcoat pocket.

"See you at the meeting!" She frollucked off. "And no, it's alive this time!" And off she went to her lab.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Mandy » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:30 pm

Pffh, why are we at this meeting? It's full of these scientists that havent gotten any in years! Soldiers should not be at a scientists' meeting. Satsuke was sitting in the front row and was not happy. Damn, if The Fury wasn't sittin' right next to me I would pass right through the floor. Then go train some more in the training room. "Humph!" Satsuke never understood why they needed to be there and look at the new pets.
Last edited by Mandy on Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby yalborap2 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:41 pm

Shoor was in the second row, paying more attention to the device imbedded in his hand. when used, he would be surrounded in a strange and powerful armor known as the humech. he never understood the technology that made this thing reality, but it never concerned him. he tore his attention away from it, focusing on the meeting he had gotten stuck in.
'why the hell was I called to this thing, anyways? I'm the guy who tests all the screwy weapons, not the guy who makes them.'

Location: Within the hellish flames known as southern california

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:06 pm

Alex stood at the back to the large conference room, his boots moving slightly as he adjusted his weight on the carpet. I've heard about this. The flunkies in the labs are supposed to've gotten a live specimen completed. He then looked to the two men at the opposite side of the room, standing beside the large, oak doors. Gonna have to restate my opinion to the suits. I've told them we need to have the guards in the restricted areas using those new rifles. He lightly pushed his shades up when they slid down a bit. If this new project shows results, the higher-ups will move the funding to further production... That'll mean the virus will have to lose funding... He gave off a small smirk, looking around the windowless room to the large lights on the walls that gave the lightly dim room its only light. If so, it'll be yet another little project for me to put under my belt.
Demon of Elru

Re: Horror RP: Bio Lamentation

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:47 pm

Derek slid a small pistol into his lab coats inner posckeet, and a powerful tranquilizer serum into his outer posket ,I need to hurry before the guards arrive he thought, looking over to the mangled mess of bones and flesh that sat liflessley in the corner, another failed experiment. He hid the corpse in an incinerator, that will be a forgotten memory by daybreak..., He hurried off to the area behind the meeting room, to talk to his higher up.

Postby Shebum Devi » Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:47 pm

Cherry was running a bit late than usual. It was a wonder that they didn't fire her. Maybe because she always produced results as fat-fetched at they initially came off as and thanks to that puppy eye thing she did.

The guards gave her a little trouble, letting her in. "You know darn well who I am!" She cried out. They did, they were just giving her a hard time, and she broke through the two gentlement at the door, stumbling a bit. Her goggles returned over her eyes. "Heheh...excuse me for my tardiness"

She slowly put her the specimen containment unit (the pet taxi) on the table. It gave one last screech before she leaned down and wispered,"Be nice for mommy", and it silenced.

"I see you beefed up security, sir. Good choice." She smiled innocently recalling the gerbil thing.
"Well let's get to the reason we all were called here, yes? You wanted to see your investments..." She scampered over to turn off the lights and the halo progection screen activated in the center of the table. Taking one of the metalic chopsticks out of her hair, she set the laser to a low frequency and used it as a pointer.

The images were essensially the steps she took in constructing what was in the box. "This is your generic house hold rabbit. This is your generic dead house hold rabbit. (that stupid little girl tormenting the poor thing). Thanks to our feild of research, we have successfully re-animated it...and made some improvements that the military will particularly be fond of."
Turning on the lights, she opened up the pet taxi.
"C'mere" She coaxed it out.
"Selective voice recognition, angler-esque light source and laser, multiple terrain capabilities...and this one's purple....because I like purple."
She waited for everyone's comments as she began to pet it, signalling Professor Shooter to the front. They knew he was her assistant, and would assist in answering any questions. Cherry had enough trouble talking to people. She prefered talking to her pets.

(5 phone calls in a row! what is up with that!)
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:12 pm

Fury didn't seem to be bothered much by the meeting, then again, he always was the most soldier of the whole group. "Can the chatter 4, we're here because we make the bigwigs feel comfortable. Be glad they let us wear our uniforms instead of making us look nice." he snapped out, his attention never wavering from the presentation.

How noble a figure he cut, even in his usual dress. Perfectly in control. Nothing bothering hi...of course then right after most would notice him fingering the hilt of his sword he brought with him, like a gunman with an itchy trigger finger.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Mr. Noia » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:44 pm

He walked across the meetingroom silently taking the laser pointer out of her hand.

GODDAMNIT! why does she ALWAYS has to let me do the talking? While in the lab she Reigns supreme... The hell with it, this time she has really done it, I'm not done with you lady... "Yes, thank you professor Rallins.
As you can see here, ladies and gentlemen, we've upgraded the rabit with several tools which are indeed quite interesting: Bionic implants, making it run faster, have greater endurance, and use less energy; making it able to run constantly for 5 days at a top speed of 40 miles/hour without rest. it needs an hour feeding on weeds or vegetables to fully recharge it's supplies.
Unfortunately *looking into the audience* these improvements were at a cost of the creatures intellect, making it unable to learn new things. It's essential to implant knowledge into the rabit while it's still in its first life. Other improvements are it's sensor range, from 5 km from the old scoutbots to 20 km from bugs bunny over here.
We've provided it with metal claws giving it tools to defend itself from natural predators and to climb, increasing it's mobility. "Last but not least, we have also succeeded in making it generate enough power to support a small combat laser, which he can fire every 30 seconds, the laser would replace the sensor array and vice versa."

He gave them a silent pauze, just to let these words come to them, then he continued rapidly.

"These improvements make it well equipped for scouting, which will be the general purpose of our rabit. If our funds will be increased, we are sure to make the same progress with cats, dogs, and who know's even bigger animals, which we will be able to use in COMBAT."

For a second he showed an evil grin at these last words, Did anyone see that? Oh well, like they don't know me...

"This is all we have for now, are there any questions?"
45k a year for gay sex? That's a man-hooker wages I'd say. Still worth it. ~ Dave

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:59 pm

The members of the staff looked to each other and started to discuss it by a set of wireless, digital pads. Soon enough, they came to a unanimous decision.

The lead representative of the board stood up to look at Cherry. "None." He replied coldly before straightening his tie. "We, the members of the board, feel your experiments are...strange. But, they do have some promise. We will grant an increase in your funds, but you must begin work on canines, immediately."

Alex blinked. Bio-tech weapons... He suddenly got a message through his headset.
Demon of Elru

Postby Shebum Devi » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:30 pm

"Thank Professor, much appreciated." Cherry poured on the cuteness when it came to Gabriel. She never intentionally pissed anyone off, usually such cases were accidental.

"Canines? Increased funds? Oh! I'm so happy!" It appeared the woman wasn't entirely capable of presenting herself in a professional light. "I-I mean, yes sir. Thank you sir. You can expect results in a matter of weeks. A mere advancement on the technology of the rabbit."
She set her pet back into the cage, and locked him up. "There's a good boy."
Addressing the president. "But, have you any buyers? There's so much these animals can do. There's the police force, hospitals, exploration, rescue, even pets that won't take much effort to provide for. These projects are so versitle. I really hope you concider what I have said here. Thank you ladies and gentlemen."

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:56 pm

One of the board members began to speak when they all stood up. "We have buyers. No need to worry." The president then moved to follow the others out as they headed for other meetings in their respective departments.

"Oh, and Ms. Rallins." He looked at her, his gray mustache moving along his upper lips. "We'll contact some local animal shelters to give you a shipment of subjects to use. We'd like it if you could have their weapons be something other than lasers. Try to create ways to use automatic weapons and explosives in their stead." The president then walked out.

Alex was soon at the doors before anyone else left. "The board members were here for voting. Those of you in the more..." Alex looked to Fury and his friend, but it couldn't be seen through his shades. "...militaristic areas of the company were here as asort of heads-up. Please be sure to keep yourselves and the members of your departments -- considering they have clearance for the information -- ready. There are chances that something may go wrong with the new project."

Alex walked out, following after the president. "...I hope the virus is coming along nicely." The middle-aged man said as they entered a secured elevator.

"Of course. We've applied it to some birds, and they displayed signs of skin deterioration, as well as a massive craving to meat to compensate for increased muscular strength." He crossed his arms. "It seems to make them more aggresive, though. And we saw signs that it destroyed some brain cells. Though, it didn't affect them as much as some of the more intellegent specimens."

"I see." The elevator opened as they walked into the restricted area of the top floors. "Skin destruction and brain death... Seems it won't do much harm to creatures if they're like what the good professor showed us, eh?"

Alex smiled. "I've already made plans. Once she has finished with five, we'll release the virus into their systems and set them free in Cuba. There are some animal rights activists trying to say our testings there are inhumane." They both laughed at the irony.
Demon of Elru

Postby Cali Defender » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:07 pm

Derek saw Cherry walking out of the meeting, "a lovely presentation miss, I am most excited they approved of your higher end fundings." he said politely.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:30 pm

"Come on, 4. Back to headquarters.' Fury said as he got up and walked out the door. Soon he was feeling better with his swords strapped back to his waist, as he walked through the halls back to the APCD's department.

Postby Ro Wong » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:42 pm

Alex watched the video on his office's TV. Test 421. The East Berlin Project... What actually happened? We only applied the virus to one specimen. He watched calmly as the recording played, a flock of seagulls attacking a group of men on a harbor after they were supposedly killed by an infected crow. It must be a contagion... He watched, now a little more giddy, as the 'gulls scratched and pecked at the dock hands until their faces and eyes had been peeled from their skulls. They only actually bit one of them, though.

Alex stopped the tape when the one man stood up two minutes later. "...This virus may be more powerful than I thought." He said with a smile when he pressed play, watching the man rip apart random animals that came near him.
Demon of Elru

Postby Mr. Noia » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:33 am

So now it's dogs you want, with automatic weaponry, hmmm, this could get interesting... Back at the lab he started working on larger implants, as Rallins had told him. Not that there was much to be done, they were waiting for a new shipment of materials and test subjects. Why, why does she always succeed in nailing me with that puppy eyes of her, I'll never stand a chance, unless I'd be braindead.. He chuckled "hehehehe, like I'd still be alive"
After having prepared a squirt he walked to the cages. "Well Bobby, it's been a good time together, but now I must say goodbye, for now at least"
The Alsatian began to bark and move around in its small cage, like it knew what was going to happen. Why wouldn't he know, he has seen it happening dozens of times. On the other hand, no animal really likes me, must be my, ... , rare disease
"Goodbye Bobby" *squirt*
45k a year for gay sex? That's a man-hooker wages I'd say. Still worth it. ~ Dave

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:26 am

Finally, I'm glad that's over. It may be cute, but we don't need animals in the APCD. She walked with Fury back to headquarters. "What do you think about these pets? Do we really need them?"
Last edited by Mandy on Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:04 am

"Personally, I dont really give a damn either way." Romas said as he pushed open the door of the APCD offices.

"I just know were too valuable (Not to mention Dangerous to them...) to have wandering the job market, so They'll keep us on payroll. Besides, without us, Who's gonna protect them when they're little pets go haywire if we're not here?"

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:09 am

Satsuke giggles, "Yea, they better tell us how to disable these things, just in case. I sometimes think I'm in a horror movie and these animals will turn on their creators at any moment." Satsuke walked in and sat at her desk, "So what's our assignment, if any, for today?"
Last edited by Mandy on Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:52 am

"You just finished it." Fury said as he dropped into his own chair, and a lower officer brought the two of them coffee. "Thanks, Vasquez."

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:54 am

Alex interlaced his fingers, watching the security monitor closely. "..." He pressed on a small button on the intercom on his desk. "We need a man to head down to the APCD Department. If the guard dogs are going to be on watch, they'll need to be prepared. Send them the schematics for the weaponry we'll be giving the animal projects in lab C."

"Right away, sir." Replied a female voice.

Alex looked over at a second screen. The dogs are getting too uppity. Maybe they'll learn some humility when things start in Cuba. He thought as a couple of scientists watched a dead dog carefully. A moment later, it stood up and attacked the bars of its cage. The scientists immediately ran as the bars failed to hold and it escaped.

Alex sighed, pressing the side of his headset. "Extermination in lab K-9. Be sure to burn the bodies, no point in taking a chance with any victims." Without waiting for reply, he turned back to the screen. Seconds later, the dog flew back. Two guards walked toward it, one carrying a shotgun, the other a glock. Two others then came by, holding the dead scientists.

=====

Meanwhile, a large truck pulled into the back of the large building. When it came to the loading area, a pair of workers opened the back. Walking in, they came back, pushing along large cages. Inside all five were dogs. Each one had been in line for death, but were now destined for something so much more painful: life.
Demon of Elru

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:56 am

"Darn, I was hoping to kick some ass today." She took a sip and started to surf the net, "Thanks."
Last edited by Mandy on Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Mr. Noia » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:15 am

*Knock knock* "Come in"
He slowly opened the door, then entered Romas' personal office.
"Mister Romas, I've been looking for you"Hope you take me serious "As leader and agent of the APCD you will probably get to work with the biomechanical dogs, or at least command units who do. We'd like to take some necessary precautions, just in case something would go wrong. I'd like you, Romas, to insert several commands for stopping the animals, shutting down their auto-defense system, shutting down their weapons, making them..." Jesus why did I even go here, I'm making a fool out of myself, and like it matters; they'd just kill the dogs the first second one of them starts acting strange "...and to respond to owner emergency situations. Could you please fill in these forms and return them to me or prof. Rallins as soon as possible?"

Not waiting for an answer he just stumble out of the office, leaving the door open. God I just can't talk to those militarists

He walked back from the APCD department all the way down to the labs. Walking past lab K-9 he saw the bio decontamination squad just left it. stupid pricks at the dog department, can't even implant some knowledge without immediately causing a biohazard.
Well, I still got a lot to finish before leaving, let's get to work.

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:22 am

She slid the goggles back simulating a headband again. Her violet eyes sparkled. "I know isn't it great? But...they want heavier alterlery than a the lasers. I don't like the sound of it."Placing a hand on her hip, sighing and walking to her labs with Derek,"I hate worrying about what they're going to put these poor things through." That's ok, it's SELECTIVE voice recognition She wouldn't let her little babies succumb to excrutiating torment against her will.
It was a known fact that she proceeded with her experiments in the most painless way possible. It costs a little more money, but that's the only way she'd do anything. Animals are innocent, humans on the other hand would come to them cheaper.
"Hello again, Gabriel." She saw him in the hall. "I wonder where he's going. Maybe to get the doggies"
She entered through the metal sliding doors and placed the box on the table, and released the rabbit. The wires on it's back signalled it was happy as they wagged in a sense. Cherry signalled it to her shoulder, and it lept up and sat down.

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:58 am

(OOC: Oh dear lord.... Im gonna go into Anaphylactic Shock just from that mental image of the Doc and her Bunny by itself...)

"There goes my day..." He grumbled as the scientist left. "Taking the papers with him, he closed himself in his personal office, and muted grumbling could be heard from in his office.

Postby Mr. Noia » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:02 pm

Hmmm? Ow hello Cherry. How is mister Snuggles? "Mister Snuggles?" "Yes I named it, isn't that cute?", his smile filled with sarcasme. "Com'ere boy" He took it of her shoulder to pet it. Instead of coorporating, it began to struggle, ending up cutting its metal claws deep into his flesh. "AAARGH! You little furry pest! Goddamnit! CHERRY, would you please be so kind to deactivate its anti-predator defense-system?
THANK YOU! Little piece of shit knows how to defend itself, we did a good job, way to good if you ask me. Don't worry, it'll heal within half an hour.

I was just thinking about this canine-thing. I must say I find it disturbing that they were so interested in further research, especially about dogs. I just came back from Romas, I handed him a form in which he'll give us the emergency commands to built into the dogs. What do you think?"

Next

Return to Role Playing