Horror Rp Sign up

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:53 pm

OMG YAY!!!!

SHEBUM RETURNS!!!

This is better than.....something good!!

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:56 pm

Shebum has already left i think. you missed her.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:58 pm

>.@

wll, whe was back, and she is at least alive still i know :)

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 5:32 pm

*wavies* I told kalma to tell you guys what happened...how I went on a killing spree with my nacho throwing stars.... that little pooty!
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:01 pm

[um..hey.. what's this rp about? whats the storyline? has anything happened? this is just he sign up sheet place? can i join? ^-^]

[lol sorry bout all that]
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~
"And remember what you hold dear, and never let go..."

"My mind wanders..... around the same thought"

ImageWhich PPG are you?

http://www.geocities.com/the_jokers_dice/Stuffboutme.html

Cuddle me!

Go here, get a through sorting/harry potter:
http://www.personalitylab.org/

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:29 pm

Okay, think Resident Evilish, some stuff has happened, I'm waiting for Mandy and Shiro to respond to the post I made a little while ago. Theres not TOO many pages on the Horror RP, so it shouldn't be too hard to read through them. and yes, this is the signups, talk to shebum to join.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:07 pm

[okey. thanks. *wonder if i should use Ami Rose or Anya... maybe Ami... haven't used her much/waitin for the okey in another rpg]

Added after 13 minutes:

Name: Ami Rose
Height: 5'3
Backround: There's alot. But I'll try to take all detail out of it. Lil girl born to rich parents in a huge ass castle type built housing, large enough to dwarf the full size cath. Her mom is blond with curles long, she stood 5'8, green beautful emerald eyes. Her dad tall black business man with blue eyes, he was well dressed in blu and had glasses, he always looked smart. He delt in the business of slaves. But he treaded them well and with love and never fucked any of them. He was not that kind of person. Either way a darkeness spread over the land-evil. One stormy night the town revolted and there was a blood bath of the house.. [if you can call it just that] it was more then any human could think to live through. But on that night, Mr. Rose [Steel Rose] grabed his wife and only and beloved child and daughter, and took them on the family horse- a large ass black horse with red eye color-but he was very sweet to the family and family servents. The point is they ran and ran ... rode.. all the while in the dark. But along the way, lil Ami got bumped off. She was later taken by red haired bitch. Where she was not taken care of very well at all, if taken care off... I will not dare right all the hell she went through [theres a lot.. you don't want to hear it and im not typin it all here.] but one day she excaped at the age of 14 yrs, for two year she ran. and in this story she ends up where ever this story starts-or somewhere near it.
[in the other story - in furc she ended up goin to Hogwarts part time, then Xavior's inst. for Gifted Youngsters, where she met her love-Logan, but for this and that, she was forced [by her body] to have a child (s) with her severent and trusted friend. She treated all her servents-bodygaurds with love. and they wanted to give her love-and much more *cough!* she eventually died as Logan never gave her a chance.. luckely she gave birth to Ami the Second who married, and had Ami the third, who have birth to a bitch ass Ami the Fourth - domimatrix who gave birth to Ami the Fifth, who gave birth to Anya Wolfblood...]
Appearance: After she’s approved.
Powers: Healing ablities. High attraction level [men/males highly attracted to her-phermones]
*note: After she was born-before the baptisim/during she was given the Rose Stone; a cut through to her small heart and it is placed. It heals the cuts and now she will heal from physical al's of the body. But suffer when delt with pain to the heart. [not physical heart]
Weakness: Serious fear of adult females. If given emotional pain, she will be ailed in the physical body.
One a damp rainy winter as dark as this there stood a girl in the streets at night...

"A single light of hope in the black night just as you feel the soft gentle breeze upon your face before the storm...an evil storm, an evil storm of imense strength and power, one the world has not yet seen....for it is the end..."
~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:59 pm

#1 This is modern/futuristic
#2 No powers, only science
#3 I'm not trying to be mean, but I usually close my rps after so many people join just so we don't over flow with random stuff. If I ever post another thread, I'd welcome you to it, but just not now.

Actually, with a character like that, I reccomend you make your own to carry on that sort of plot.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:02 pm

...That should do it. (Heh...) Well, gotta go. Later! *runs off*
Demon of Elru

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:02 pm

:(

...... ... If she's geneticly altered-wouldn't she .. no wait, that'd be Anya, Geuss I should use Anya then. If its all science-then ... eh.. nvm.. lazy enough not to go further.

:( *waits for another rp* [serious-yeah, i understand.]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:03 pm

*pats* there there...ehm. Like I said, try making your own, I'm sure you'll have members.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:06 pm

K... I've been thinking Harry Potter [but some serious rp. not just short stuff and what not] I'd need people to be the characters and play true to character and personality...

But you think some people might hate it? I know some do.

*snape supporter!*

[but also hagrid too *huggles* hes such a huge teddy!]

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:09 pm

There's gotta be some HP fans here... Try it out. I hate pokemon, but I won't thrash the people who are in it. Everyone here's pretty nice, so go for it.

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:11 pm

KK... there'll be alot of open spaces...people to sign up to rp as. I'd like all the teachers to be filled first... *does it*

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:14 pm

If I wasn't so busy, I'd like to be a teacher, though I only know what I saw in the first 2 movies....

Postby Anya_wolfblood84 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:15 pm

you haven't seen the 3? you should-its more of a connector book/story/movie for the next book.. course I'm reading the 2nd book right now and i usally rely on internet, rpg, and the movie for stuff bout it all-lol

~

ImageWhich PPG are you?

Cuddle me!

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:20 pm

Meh, nothing to do for me until Cuban vacationers arive again. But i have a little suprise for there return....

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:22 pm

Ain't you be with Cherry still? Maybe I should make her all ass kicking grandma like...without the grandma, and haul her ass to cooba.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:24 pm

i dont wanna go to Cuba, but when will they all return? I need to back with my....project...But Cooba works too

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:30 pm

... I have a mini idea....lemme post...

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:41 pm

roger.

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:51 pm

K, I posted... though it might take me awhile to continue, classes tomorrow.

Postby Mandy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:33 am

Okay one thing, next time you try to join an RP make sure to read the whole thread, or atleast skim. Then you won't have to ask these questions.

Postby Shebum Devi » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:27 pm

Like I said, I don't have the time anymore (not like I did then thanks to my brother the nazi), but I'll try to make it when I can.

Postby Mandy » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:30 am

Start posting in thr RP again!!!!!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing