Horror Rp Sign up

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Postby Mr. Noia » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:18 pm

very funny mandy, I can't wait to see your picture... *grins*
45k a year for gay sex? That's a man-hooker wages I'd say. Still worth it. ~ Dave

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:30 pm

OoOoOoO!! Shiro X is a great evil guy!! I love his latest post with the recorder saying that the APCD is expendable.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:35 pm

Heheheheh. The company's making ways to create the perfect soldier. If all the testing goes well enough, they won't need the APCD for anything else. (And I just love using villain characters. It's just so much fun.) Oh, and what were we going to call the company, anyway? Coat?

And, who else besides 4(Ms. Deep wannabe) and Fury(you copied MSG3, and you know it) is in the APCD?
Demon of Elru

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:39 pm

I just didn't want to be another Pyro, so I went with Ms. Deep. Yea I think that was the name. Corporatly Organized Armageddon Team. I thought of it since what else does a person use when it's raining besides an umbrella?

Postby Mr. Noia » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:41 pm

Who knows, maybe someone jumps you from behind
45k a year for gay sex? That's a man-hooker wages I'd say. Still worth it. ~ Dave

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:47 pm

Anyway, I was thinking of having most of the APCD get killed off in Cuba, with just a handful of them surviving. (If there's no one other than you two in it, I'll just say everyone else was slaughtered.) I was also thinking Shoor(Yal's guy) and Alex (me) could go, too. If you played RE1, you know basically what I'll have Alex doing.
Demon of Elru

Postby Hasegawa Rayven » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:00 pm

Actually, I copied "Fury: The Perfect Eye" from Full Metal Alchemist.

And yeah, Pretty much, other than the random characters I use as other officers, Me and 4 are the only APCD officers.
Syaoran and Sakura "Meant to be"

Postby Mandy » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:02 pm

I LOVE FMA!!!!!!

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:39 pm

I want to use cherry to go crazy on mean people and do cruel experiments on them... O.o I'm hoping her overwhelming love for her creatures in danger is going to make her snap...and she'll try to rule over the town with the anti ...ah whatever.

Added after 57 seconds:

Oh and I edited my post for gabriel
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:48 pm

wow, this moves faster than the rp. i need to post in it, but when i tried a few minutes ago i lost connection b4 i hit submit :(

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:49 pm

OH! I know how you feel! That's why I always ctrl+A, Ctrl+C then V it when I make progress. Just summarize what you did if you can.
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Ro Wong » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:54 pm

Well, gotta go, folks. Laater!
Demon of Elru

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:00 pm

Shebum Devi wrote:OH! I know how you feel! That's why I always ctrl+A, Ctrl+C then V it when I make progress. Just summarize what you did if you can.

urghh, the worst thing is i always copy it b4 submitting, and sometimes on long posts *points to lost post :(* halfway thru it, i even have suggested it to ppl b4....Basically i had Derek remembering what he went through, recalling a power house of a weapon, then offering to assisst in making the dogs consruction less painful, due to his own talents.

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:02 pm

So post that in there. I changed it to let Gabriel go nuts on his own while fetching the puppies. You can chill with the 'FRUIT WOMAN'!

Added after 51 seconds:

You know what, screw it, I guess I am going with dutch ... OH SO CONFOOSING!

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:03 pm

wooo, btw: i tried to draw Cherry Rallins in school today and it came out being....uh...herr....sister, Mellonie Rallins, lol. ok sry bad joke. ill post in there in a second with the recap.

Postby Mr. Noia » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:07 pm

I'm sorry for messing things up, still, I did put the berserk thing in my char post, I should've sticked with the lame scientist act

Re: Horror Rp Sign up

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:10 pm

hey its an rp, meaning its your char to control, to some extent. *looks at god modders *cough* Kalma *cough* And its horror, ppl getting slaughterd. woohooo!!

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:10 pm

I like the name cherry, and she's still ghunna have her red hair, cuz that's the point of her name. I had the name for awhile...later to find out saber marionette used it. There was lime, cherry, blackberry ...and I think another. Prolly melon. I dunno. You're crazy guy's fine Dutch. It was suppose to be humorous. The one girl that was thought to be the real phsyc-job is the least bit in comparison to everyone else. That's fun.

Postby Mr. Noia » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:18 pm

I thought cherry was ment to be the sweet strange misunderstood good sciencewoman, that should have been your intention all along :)

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:26 pm

She's all of that...and I want her to have dominance over her minions of cuddly doom... but I don't know. I suppose I can work it around.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:31 pm

Shebum, i will take your advice, im going to throw in the sawing off of legs of a cheerleader into the rp some how, some way. Also as a side note, i got a character drawn up of you for my comic and made an introduction strip the n drew it itno my comic (sorry nother bad joke lol) no, but i did draw up an intro for you where someone scares your pet pidgeons and you leeap up at him from your box and scare the all-that-can-be-scared-outa-him out of him.

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:33 pm

can't I kill him in it?

Re: Horror Rp Sign up

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:01 pm

hmmm, considering hes a main character, im afraid not, but ...well nothing, i havent decided much else yet. thinking...Chef Brian and Dr hobo combined into a female and moved into a box, met some pidgeons and summoned a demonic portal inside the box network.

Postby Mr. Noia » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:36 pm

How did you become such a mean Ruler, Cherry? :)

Postby Shebum Devi » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:38 pm

Huh? You want her to return to de cuteness?

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing