Invader Zim RP

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: RP Mod Squad, Mod Squad

Re: Invader Zim RP

Postby Imp » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:21 pm

Zim ran to the B room, and opened the door. Zim walked over too a stall.

"What to do now?"

He sat down on the toilet too think. He dropped into the water.

"IT BURNS! THE PAIN!"

He quickly stood up, and looked around. The seat was up.

"Just great...."

He walked back too the classroom, a light sheet of steam rising from his skin, which was gone by the time he got there.

"I have returned from the Bass Room!"
I'm back... If anyone actually remembers who I am... 0_0'

Currently overworking Bob in the Racoon City RP.

Postby Xion » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:44 pm

(I haw only 1 char)
[Name: Xion

Species: Human

Alliance: Independent(Curently Loyal to Darkstar order)

Description: You can say his much alike Bell's Brother he has long white hair and Dark-green eyes, he wears a leather coat his about 4,5 foot tall and weights 45kg

Mentality: Xion is Antysocial but greedy for power Curyntly hes in DarkStar Order on a count ther Gole is to elminate the PPG,

Tools: His Personal Bushido and a Pistol that drains power out of his own body and convert it to Bullets that can wound Super Heroes(NOTICE: Xion's gun is using his energy to create bullets and it shoots the energy immediately when Xion lets it in by the special hand of the gun so the Gun doesn’t haw a amo magazine Slot or a trigger: it was unnecessary), Uses Jitsu and Kajitsus(thou of the Forbiden Jitsu)

Bio:Xion was Living once in Townsville when the blast that created the Powerpuff girls was unleash in Prof. Utonion's lab the radiation also afected a small hut that was placed illegally around Professors House, he was granted the same powers as the girls but his parents could not resist such gigantick powers wich edned with ther death.
After that incident he laid low for some years and when he decided to get revenge The girls wore already in Megaville and that’s how the Hero Hunter was born, he gone to Megavill and was pickt up by Bell en the DS order of wich he decided to join immediately, the had the same Gol as him.
Curently is in Elementary Shool and just added to PPG Class and atepts to win ther trust...]
Last edited by Xion on Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
He must have been an admiral a sultan or a king,
and to his praises we shall always sing.
Look what he has done for us he's filled us up with cheer!
Lord bless Charlie Mops, the man who invented beer

Postby Omega_Boost » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:55 am

(I guess I presume this is a school your at? Okie dokie)

Somewhere out in the streets, a large amounts of electricity gathered until finally with one loud <BANG>, a large portal appeared out of nowhere. Soon someone came out of the portal screaming until he fell onto the hard concrete below.

Toki: Ugh...Man, I never get used to that shifting part...Man, next time I'm asking Tyrone (Other RPG on another Forum) how to steer while shifting..

Toki got up and began to brush himself off and he began to ponder on his surroundings.

Toki: Well this is odd, what video game am I in? By the looks of everything I might of wounded in Alien Hominid. I never did play that game.

Toki scratched the back of his head, ruffling through his large red spiky hair. Toki decided not to just sit around doing nothing, and began to walk around to figure out where he was exactly
"We've been Smaekldorfed!" -Vulpes Fulva

With the DS, touching is good

Postby Shebum Devi » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:08 am

Jay wrote:Dib glared at Zim as he went, "I swears it..."
He looked from underneath his desk, quickly snapping up uncontrollably, "ALIEN!!!!"
He started panting heavily, looking around him feverishly.

(Tak's been kicking the back of Dib's chair)
Stopping, and sitting with her usual bad posture, she tapped the side of her face with her fingers consecutively with her elbow resting on the desk. She began to ponder whether the flailing meat bag in front of her could possibley be of some use. He was more aware than the others and his head was rather big...
Scribbling something out of a wad of toilet paper from within her desk, (vs notebook paper because of budget cuts) she crumpled it up and it slowly floated over Dib's shoulder. The hand-writing was perfect, like it was printed from the computer 'Meet me whenever this little filth hole lets out'
He's not having a seizure, he's just roffling. • Behind every great woman, there is an ass. • Fuck Salt! - Tourette's guy

Location: Where am I? Home... without the internets. Need to call comcast, but too lazy.

Postby Imp » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:38 pm

(Xion: Neither the DarkStar Council, Bell, or the PowerPuff Girls exist in this RP.
Omega: Your character doesn't fit in this RP, So, both of you are REJECTED!)

Zim opened up his desk, and leaned in.

He turned his Wireless Communication Wristband on, and set it too text. Next he sent Tak a message.

When does this EarthMonkey Skool, end?

Added after 1 minutes:

(Finnaly! I've been trying too get that message in for an hour, but I kept getting invalid session!)

Postby Zacth » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:56 pm

Ryzon wacthed as Waz scanned the area,"Waz..hurry up"Waz looked at Ryzon"yes sir" as Ryzon looked around he noticed there where these dark shadows in the sky"Waz,we must hurry..the planets leader is on to us"Ryzon started to look at the houses"Waz there coming"Waz replied"all right all right,finished"as their ship turned into a house they both ran inside"Waz....im safe,how'bout you,Waz..where are you" "right here....making some cocoa,want some"Ryzon looked at Waz"no"he took one last look outside and gulped"today is my first mission to de"suddenly someone knocked on the door,as Ryzon opened it he saw to chuby humans"awwwwww,what kind creature are you"they said the same.Ryzon closed his door and locked it."Waz,get me the data on human subjects""do i have to"he replied...Ryzon looked at Waz"yes,now goooooo."

Postby Imp » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:14 pm

(Who's coming? The Massive isn't going to land.)

Postby Zacth » Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:15 pm

Ryzons being suspicious.

Postby Jay » Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:28 pm

Dib looked at the note, sensing it's that it came from someone new and... female? His left eye twitched with excitement as he opened up the note, quickly reading it. He thought out loud, as usual, "A lead? ... A LEAD!!!"
He looked left and right, starting to mumble to himself as he read to himself theories on what information this "lead" would get him.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Zacth » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:24 pm

"Sir i have bad news....it seems we have to do this mission very very....okay we cant be seen like this"Waz said to Ryzon"noooo,wait those humans"
10 minutes later
Ryzon had on human clothing and fake hair(a wig)"this better work.
((Sorry how about now.))
Last edited by Zacth on Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Imp » Tue Apr 05, 2005 9:25 pm

(That made next to no sense too me...)

Postby Loud mouth » Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:45 pm

Rez was teaching his class "Ok today, will be dodgeball." Rez's eye twitched for a second as his students demonstated a severe lack of physical caordination. he continued to talk "I'd prefer to be running Boot camp drills but... once again my request was deined by the school board! Anyways Begin!" He blew his whistle an the team to his left lost half it's players in the first second.
Xbox live gamer tag: Loudmoth

Postby Loud mouth » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:20 pm

OOC: Has anyone here heard of Johnny the Homocidal maniac?

Postby Wizard » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:26 pm

(Nooo.....)

Brian got up and searched his pockets. He pulled out a small pen. "I knew bringing this was a good idea...Just wish I'd remembered it sooner..." he said.

He clicked it, and instead of bringing out the point, it shot a laser, melting the metal automatically. He opened it and pushed it. It just barely moved, making the ground shake when it landed.

Brian sat down against a wall, panting. He was used to his thugs doing hard work for him. He silently vowed to get one of those stupid excersice things when he got out of this place.

Postby Loud mouth » Fri Apr 08, 2005 2:59 pm

OOC: Johnny the homocidal maniac is a comic created by the creator of Zim it's definatly not ofr kids but for those who don't care or arren't under 17 ask Shebum Devi she'd know more than me judging by her name and sig banner.

Postby Imp » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:01 am

*In Lab*
*Security System*

"Alert! Intruder has escaped from cage! Lockdown still comencing. No need too worry. Plan B, place intruder in stasis."

Panels opened in the cieling, and in the wall, and guns popped out.

"Activate Stasis Guns. Commence fire!"

Postby Wizard » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:39 am

"Oh, shit!" Brian yelled, diving under the computer's keyboard. As the stun rays hit the computer, it began to spark...

KABLOOIE!

Postby Imp » Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:25 pm

(The lasers effect organic material)

Postby Ninian-Starshooter » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:57 pm

Hiya Zim-liking ppls!

Name: Pen
Race: Sir Unit
Physical description: Like Gir, except she has purple eyes insted of blue, and is shapped a little different.
Mentality: Very very smart. Doesn't like Irkens, so helps everyone else against the Irkens... reasons: Let me think of them, then I'll tell you.
Allaince: None. Is a big fat loner[not acctualy fat] and wanderes around the place, helping anyone but irkens should the need arises.

lemme play PLEASE!
~SQUEE!~ "The fan-girl is loose... AGAIN!"

Postby Wizard » Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:22 pm

(>.> You should have said that before...)

Postby Kiraza » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:13 pm

Name: Kiraza
Race: Human
Physical description: looks like a normal human, except he has Pure black eyes
Mentality: Very very smart. Doesn't like Irkens, so he started a secret govt agency to protect against them
.reasons: Wants to protect the earth
Allaince: Earth defence alliance Force
All hail the mighty Tallest

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:55 pm

Name: Slorg
Age: 14, but was held in suspended animation for 40 years
Race: Irken
Physical description: Irken body structure(Pack, green skin, etc). Red eys and curving antanae. Various metal plates have been fused onto his shoulders, chest, and arms.
Mentality: Split personality. At one moment he's joyful and nieve, the newt he's cold and heartless.
History: Slorg was the prototype for a new breed of Irken; the predecessor of a whole line of bio-engineered soldiers. Throughout his childhood, he was put through test after test and was trained to his limit. Unfortunately, this was not a goverment project. As soon as the (former) Tallest found out about it, they shut it down immediately. All the scientists were arrested and the lab was destroyed. The only thing left to do was what to do with Slorg. Deciding that he wasn't going to be much of a threat, they decided to place him in suspended animation instead of executing him. Because no information was ever programed into his pack, he does not have any alliance to the Irken.
Arsenal: Thanks to genetic engineering, Slorg's body is capable of generateing a kind of pure energy, which can be discharged in combat in the form of a blue lightning bolt. His pack is equipped with all standard invader epuipment with a few upgrades. His metalic spider legs are slightly modified so that the tips are a wider and flat. Concealed in the tips of the legs is a 14-inch titanium-infused laser blade, which flips out on command. Located above each blade is a gun-barrel, capable of delivering semi-automatic laser blasts.
Allaince: Nuetral

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Xero » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:06 pm

((I have no idea what's going on, but don't mind the Irken deserter.))
:fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup: :fuckedup:

That's me on a normal day.

Postby Dark_slushie_plushie » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:18 pm

((Sorry, Davic. Xero is not the creator of this RP and does not have the right to approve your character. The only thing we can do is wait for Imp to come back, which is going to take a long time because obviously doesn't come on every day. We usually aren't allowed to rp until our characters are approved. Also, I don't think you can control the Tallest. They are currently beng roleplayed by Hasegawa Rayven.))

((Believe me, I want to roleplay as much as you do, but we have to respect the rules))

Muahahaha-YO-hahahaha!

Postby Loud mouth » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:23 pm

One is me, although I'm a former tallest.

Previous

Return to Role Playing