***The Wasteland RP***

As the title suggests, feel free to RP it up.

Moderators: Mod Squad, RP Mod Squad

Re: ***The Wasteland RP***

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:42 pm

OOC: Got ya.

IN: Jacob and the security guard, (who called himself Fred). Bounded to the bullet train station. Fred squad had already bit the dust, and the wastlanders were hot on their heels.

They caught sight of the train station. Officers fired at wastlanders as they tried to cover their escape, but were unable to haul enough troops away from the firefight to load the wounded. A quick burst from the minigun on the armor solved that problem and the pair linked up with the officers and escaped.
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Cali Defender » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:58 pm

The bullet train sped across the hidden rails, looking back Aria could see the city beggining to fall apart on one side, in her head she knew this was her fault. She hadnt been paying proper attention to the convoy, she had let the enemy in the door with wide arms. The train was traveling at incredible speeds creating a sorta bubble around them. But Aria could hear the cries of the damned echoing, pounding her head. She lost it and started running down the aisle, "miss ,come back theres nothing we can do!!" The guard yelled. Aria ran towards the rear of the train anyway, no plan in mind, simply guilt.....

Postby Karuma » Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:28 pm

Meanwhile, back in his lab, Joe had just heard the news of the assault on Berlin. "Well, that just sucks. Annother dome falls to the wastelanders."

Postby smileyblacksun » Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:40 pm

Aria bumped into Jacob as he exited his armor, knocking them both to the ground. Fred gave bellowing laugh, his hand held a credit disk. “Here,â€
And God looked down upon the mortals and said: "...wtf are you noobs doing on my lawn?"

That's the problem with worshipping the god of schemes. You never quite know whether or not you're being divinely blessed, screwed over royally, or both at the same time.

Postby Jay » Fri Dec 31, 2004 11:47 pm

The news of the fall of Berlin quickly reached the rebellon residing here but ther was no joy or any of that sort. It was because the Berlin cladshell was going to be a very important definsive point. And now they have to defeat other Wastelanders to get it, but they did not need to think of that just yet.
"Get into your caravans men!"
The soldiers quickly filed into the various caravans and slowly drove through the frigid snow outside (it'll be winter if that's okay with you) and lined up for the entrance into the cladshell. Quickly after their entrance the soldiers filed in stealthily without being noticed. The men were dressed like Clanshell soldiers and quickly rid themselves of radiation then entered the city. The city was grand and full of chatter but the men did not take time to enjoy these sights and quickly took the mayor of the clanshell as hostage. The agreement was to allow them passage over to a drop off in between Dublin and Berlin. Another part of the bargin was to have food delivered to a certain location weekly. If these were met then they would have no harm. Shortly after the negotiations Kretdos filed into a bullet train and sped off towards the drop off. Upon arriving each soldier exited the train and unloaded motersleds(?) and sped off to Dublin.
Internet Celebrity ToastCrust
Twitter | Transistor Glamor | FFXIV: Lenini Leni (Hyperion)
RP Mod of the 3rd Astral Era

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:04 am

Jay_of_Mana wrote:(it'll be winter if that's okay with you)

ooc:winter is a label. its nuclear hell, theres no telling what kinda weather is wear, just like in Dublin....

Aria stood up slowly, her senses regaining. "im--im so sorry, im not sure what i was thinking." A slight bump signinfied there passing through LeMans gorge, a jutting of earth taking up half of old France (bwahahahaha!!!!) "Do you need anything?"

Postby Slipslash » Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:18 am

"You bet it does." replied Gabe to Joe "Now do you no why Venes is walking around with a death weapon following him?"
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:20 am

*Chertun
A convoy, no not really a convoy more of a small group. There were three trucks and a tank, with maybe 50 infantry standards. "What the hell? there Cladshell military, but....." Chertun surveyed them aproaching the NY Cladshell. "Maybe I can join them..." He trotted up on foot behind them leaving his horse tied to a tree under a tent. Chertun looked into the rear transport truck, relatively small, no larger than a big rig (modern standars) . "Nobody home, perfect..." Chertun leaped into the back of the truck with a few knives and a frag device. He sat tight and waited for entrance to the cladshell.

Postby smileyblacksun » Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:26 pm

Jacob grunted in acknowledgment. He didn’t really care. He got up, grabbed his pay, locked down his suit, and found a quite seat in the back.

Postby Cali Defender » Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:25 pm

Aria stood stunned for a second then decided to go back to her seat. She sat down and waited for the Next significant bump, the entering of the channel. An irritating grinding noise and a large bump gave proof that they had entered the eternal ice field that was the channel. The tunnel for the train was carved through the ice. It was a quick ride through the ice and finaly emerging onto the English isles the weather was unbearable in this region. It was a blizzard all around, and the train actually got stuck about 70 miles away from the dublin Cladshell. "Great, now we get the ever fun choice of freezing to death in here, walking out there, or hell, We could wait for a raiding party to kill us all." smirked one of the nearby guards. "Alright! get the suits out there and blow away that ice, pronto!" Yelled Fred.

Added after 8 hours 45 minutes:

((ooc: why am i cursed? i started this rp at about the same time as Invader Zim, and Inuyasha, and look where they are!!, oh well.))

Postby Jay » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:02 am

Haha, Caligula my friend, The InuYasha RP was doomed to be popular because of A. InuYasha is one of the most popular animes out there and B. Because Nikki made it and everybody from the original RP is friends with her. Also the Invader Zim rp isn't that popular, just a small group of posters who're on mostly at the same time AND whom are discussing things in a AIM chat which speeds things up.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:18 pm

*00c:gotcha, and yeah i knew inuyasha would be popular, but its still going so damn fast. oh well*

Postby Karuma » Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:25 pm

*OOC*
IY goes fast cause Nikki makes me RP with her alot...

Postby Flux » Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:34 pm

Jessica stumbled into the open encampment, and looked around. By this time she was quite thirsty, and was starting to feel dizzy. Sitting down on an ancient looking broken refridgerator that was sticking out of the ground, she caught her breath, and then called out, "Hello? Is anyone here?"

"Jessica" her construct started, "I'm detecting frayed and insubstantial lifesigns all around us, but they are not human."

Jessica got up, walked over to and looked into the closest tent, inside it was dark, and she couldn't see anything.

"Jessica, we should be moving on."

"No way, I'm gonna die if I don't get something to drink!"

Just then, she caught a whiff of something dead inside the tent, she used the flashlight on her datapad to illuminate the space inside, and she saw about twelve bodies, dismembered to the point where it looked like they had been eaten. Jessica jumped backwards and tried to fight off a bout of nervous tremoring.

"The lifesigns are beginning to coalesce on our position." Her datapad warned her, "I would advise we leave."

"Sure..." She said as she picked a direction leading out of the encampment, and began to run, looking all around her, she still couldn't see anything, until she stuck her leg in a hole in the ground that was roughly twice as big as she was. With a muffled scream she fell about six feet and hit the ground roughly, barely landing on her feet.

She started to cuss loudly as her datapad confirmed that the lifesigns were definitely subterranean in nature. She looked around the hole she fell in, to see that ahead of and behind her were both tunnels running just underneath the ground. And out of the tunnel behind her, she began to hear a lot of horriffic noise.

"Jessica" her construct started, "In accessing the worlds mainframes, I've discovered data relating to five possible creatures that might be responsible for this.

"And?" Jessica prodded as she slung the distress beacon over the edge of the hole and began to try to climb out.

"And I advise you climb faster."

But in junction with being very short, Jessica's hands were soft and her arms were weak, from the past ten years, which she had spent in a sedated state as her ship came across the galaxy to get to Earth... And the dirt forming the upper lip of the crevasse was made of jagged chunks of sod, as well as rocks that were very sharp, so she cut her hands every time she tried to pull herself up.

"All of these creatures home in on the scent of fresh blood" She construct then related to her.

"You're not helping!" She spat, as she panickedly tried to climb out.

The sound coming from the holes now had a skittering portion to it, like insects legs, she started to sweat and water at the eyes, as she put more deep cuts into her upper arms and hands, every time she got a good hold, the rock or dip in the dirt would break off and spit dust and sand into her face.

Push came to shove, and she started to scream for help, looking down the dark cavern to her left, she saw faintly glowing red lights fade into view. There was no way was she going to run down the other cavern to escape, for all she knew that could have been worse.

Her datapad beeped and began to glow brightly in lantern mode, "Jessica, subterranean scans indicate that the heart of the creatures' dwellings are where these creatures are coming from, run down the other cavern, and you will reach the extremities with minimal incident."

She didn't have to hear that twice, as the creatures were starting to collect environmental light and fill a description, a very nasty sounding description.

Jessica held her datapad out in front of her, and raced her petite body through the caverns. The light illuminated the passages barely enough to keep her from cracking her head open on any of the hanging portions of the cave ceilings.

But soon after running down that cavern, she hit an uphill portion of cave, and was spit out into the light, with the creatures only a few steps behind her.

She leapt out of the cave, hit the ground and rolled over a few times, looking behind her to see if they would follow.

One creature lunged out after her in a blur, kicking up enough dust to obscure everything but it's eyes, but it pocketed itself back inside the cave, apparently shying from the sunlight.

Jessica panted in relief, now feeling the residual pain her hands and arms felt from being cut so grievously... It was going to be very uncomfortable to carry the beacon, now.

Speaking of which...

She looked over the lands for the hole she fell into. She deposited the beacon right at the lip of the hole she fell into so she could better climb up...

The construct told her, "Jessica, the location of the beacon is now roughly fourty five feet underground and dropping. There is no option to recover it at this point, not without killing every creature in that cave."

It seemed ridiculous to Jessica that those creatures would steal the beacon... It was fairly shiney, however... Whatever good that would do to subterranean monsters who live in eternal darkness and probably can't even see how shiney it is.

At least she escaped with her life.

"Jessica, I advise we vacate this area and continue heading west to the nearest city. The sun will be setting in three hours."

So silently, Jessica continued on her way, now tired, thirsty and bloody.

Postby Cali Defender » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:33 pm

As the train crew tried to work with the local suits in getting the ice moved, Aria sat back and thought about what was in her future, she would most likely continue work at Dublin, but what if that fell to? New york? Chicago? Moscow? Madrid? They were all in danger, three Cladshells had already fallen, Baghdad, Hiroshima, and now Berlin. "Why, its getting very cold in here..." stated a local passenger, Aria noticed it too, un normaly cold. she looked up then down and to the rear but nothing was out of place. "what is it then?"......

Postby Karuma » Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:43 pm

Slipslash wrote:"You bet it does." replied Gabe to Joe "Now do you no why Venes is walking around with a death weapon following him?"

"Cause he happens to be crazy," Joe laughed. "Seriously though, I havn't a clue."

Postby Slipslash » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:05 pm

"ok"replied Gabe "Im going to the garage tofix up that car that I found,by the way have you herd about what happend at Dubln?
Last edited by Slipslash on Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*WHAT I THOUGHT I'D DO WAS PRETEND I WAS ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES*

Postby Karuma » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:22 pm

*OOC*
How does a train go from Berlin to New York?

Postby Cali Defender » Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:27 pm

((ooc: its going to Dublin, and the continents are only about 150 miles apart at some points, Continental drift aided by nuclear holocaust.))

Postby Karuma » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:00 am

Joe put away the plasma cannon and set to work on his ongoing personal energy shield project. He was developing a device that would allow diplomacy between wastelanders and cladshellers by preventing radiation from penetrating. Most people thought this dream was just a dream, but Joe realized that wastelanders had valuable talents and abilities he wanted to study.

Postby Cali Defender » Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:12 pm

((ooc: yay! a good guy interested in peace!!!! meh.))

Postby Jay » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:34 pm

The resistance went into the direction of the train Aria was stuck in and broke into it asking for a temperary truce.

OOC: HAHAHAHAHA!!!! IT'S NOT DEAD!!!

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:36 pm

>.@

Aria looked in curiosity, but the captain gratefully accepted and asked for help...

Postby Jay » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:40 pm

The resistance was a division fighting for equality so they were throughly glad of the truce.
"We are glad to help, wait a moment please."
The men went outside a started breaking the ice with large battle picks that were stored in the trunk of their motorsleds and slowly chunked through the ice.

Postby Cali Defender » Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:44 pm

OOC: ill post later, im tired and cant think straight. meh*

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing